Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

TBS Leviathan: Warships

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Pre-ordered this through gram.pl (steam-key) for 30zł instead the 40zł (10€) which steam wants.

Still, waiting for the damn key though.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Downloading it now. I'd post some screenshots of the fun when it's done but:

you shall not display, modify, reproduce and distribute any Game Content, or portion(s) thereof, included with or relating to the Software Product, if any.
EULA expressly forbids it. So make sure not to take any screenshots or tell anyone about the game k guys? :troll:

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Pre-ordered this through gram.pl (steam-key) for 30zł instead the 40zł (10€) which steam wants.

Canceled my Order Potato Consumer law is :incline: over UKwanistani.... And fortunately didn't had any juice left after Kickstarter so wasn't even charged. :D I do Have 30 Potatoes left... Did You get your steam keys?

WhiskeyWolf

Staff Member

Canceled my Order Potato Consumer law is :incline: over UKwanistani.... And fortunately didn't had any juice left after Kickstarter so wasn't even charged. :D I do Have 30 Potatoes left... Did You get your steam keys?
Yeah, although there is still like a million activations along the way (most of them confusing) and the servers are being a bitch. But while waiting for them to cool down you can play the single player... and let me tell you, if this is a casual game then they set the difficulty by default to impossible. I can already see morons raging because the missions are unforgiving if you have a bad setup for your ships and no tactical common sense.

And yes, it's fun and well worth 30zł. I will try to give better impressions later as I'm only in the 5th mission.

Commissar Draco

Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
OK tried the bay demo... Game is fun so far and multilayer, patches and DLCs although not my fetish are worth 30 Potato... Steam shop Can't into :obviously: Lingua Potato would be fun to drag them to Jewropean courts... Shame I didn't payed them at all. :troll:
Edit: They Did blocked 45 Potatoes on my account D... :keepmyjewgold:Sending them my statement written in Gloriousu Englishu.

wara-plakat.jpg

We won't give our Potatoes away. : x

Edit... They closed they refund mail and redirected me to Their Costumer Help Service... This time in Glorious UKwanda. Won't let it slide they own me refund according to their own side and Potato Law.

WhiskeyWolf

Staff Member
Finished the SP nine mission, there are still some challenges I didn't try. Pretty standard, very short, 4h max.

Now on the other hand the MP is bitchin'. I got the Three Marauder ships with the pre-order DLC, was recently fighting with a guy who actually had Marauder as well as Elite ships as pre-order. A word of warning - although in that engagement I managed, at the very beginning, to sink one of his medium ships which was a mine-layer in a 4-to-1 battle, he still kicked my ass. The breaking point was that his Overlord, compared to mine, was equipped with multiple railguns and in the tight throat where I couldn't maneuver and use my numerical advantage, he just kept firing downrange. The battle ended with his Overlord as the sole remaining ship with 20% hp.
:rage:

Playing on the EU 1 Server as Dizzy-Wolf.

Commissar Draco

Patron
Shit Steam just tried to install mallware on my computer

:rage:

OK my Version costs more cause it has DLC incuded... Will try to install this steamy pile of shit and play the game... :flamesaw:

OK I am Brommissar Draco on Steam... Just attached to RPG Codex Group. :hero:

WhiskeyWolf

Staff Member
Okay, the railgun IS overpowered, not the ships.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom