Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's Xenocide the Xenomorphs - Xenonauts needed

Tytus

Arcane
Not that I want to rush you, comrade Tytus, but it's been 10 days already. Update plz?

I'm gonna try do next one in the upcoming days. Gotta some real live shit to sort out first. Also my dog died today, so I'm not in a mood for writing to a let's play.

anus_pounder

Arcane
Not that I want to rush you, comrade Tytus, but it's been 10 days already. Update plz?

I'm gonna try do next one in the upcoming days. Gotta some real live shit to sort out first. Also my dog died today, so I'm not in a mood for writing to a let's play.

:cry: Take as much time as you like. Poor doggy. I love dogs. I was just a kid when this one dog I befriended died. :cry:

anus_pounder

Arcane
Will the full version update break saves?

EDIT: I think a final pre-release version was released yesterday/day before anyway that broke saves, so yeah...

Dead Guy

Cipher
Great stuff!

Reporting for duty! Most appropriate name, after all.

Long live the fighters!

Jester

Arbiter
Hmm interesting. Reporting for duty.
Jester former pilot, demoted to ground team after incident involving hacking CO computer and sending fake manifesto to EU on ethical handling of extraterrestrial beings and adding few lines to train program like "if outnumbered scream GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER", "Always check the ceilings and mine air ducts", "when in doubt shot everything", "standard mission? Marco-Polo game with plasma rifles" etc.

Jester

Arbiter
I was VERY bored so...
16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: What about the pilots?

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: What about them?

16450.jpg
Pilot "Jester": Yeah, what about us?
16114.jpg
Sgt Sepulki: "Sir" the pilots need clear instructions.
13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Fire at will, weapon is free, shoot to kill, engage the bogie, take down the hostile, or whatever you say in a situation like this. Order clear enough for you? I really hope you will get shot by aliens in the face.
mrt_BA_2.jpg
Pilot BA Baracus: What is she talking about?
16450.jpg
Pilot "Jester": From my vast knowledge of computer games and human psychology she wish to look competent. Some childhood issues mby?
mrt_BA_2.jpg
Pilot BA Baracus: Really? And that "engage the bogie"?
16450.jpg
Pilot "Jester": Mostly yes. As for boogie man i guess she wish for us to tear some xeno a new one.
mrt_BA_2.jpg
Pilot "BA" Baracus: How we do that?
16450.jpg
Pilot "Jester": I guess they expect us to feed unidentified flaying object with identified bullets and missiles?
Du35Kne.png

16450.jpg
Pilot "Jester": Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap its looking at me!
mr-t-in-the-role-of-ba-baracus-in-the-a-team.jpeg

Pilot "BA" Baracus: Believe the force of Baracus.

Hfb1VTk.png

16450.jpg
Pilot "Jester": HELL YEAH! GET SOME BA FLAVOURED DESTRUCTION!
mr-t.png
Pilot "BA" Baracus: Our job her is done.
I hope that my choice of copilot will become canon.

Tytus

Arcane
I was VERY bored so...
16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: What about the pilots?

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: What about them?

16450.jpg
Pilot "Jester": Yeah, what about us?
16114.jpg
Sgt Sepulki: "Sir" the pilots need clear instructions.
13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Fire at will, weapon is free, shoot to kill, engage the bogie, take down the hostile, or whatever you say in a situation like this. Order clear enough for you? I really hope you will get shot by aliens in the face.
mrt_BA_2.jpg
Pilot BA Baracus: What is she talking about?
16450.jpg
Pilot "Jester": From my vast knowledge of computer games and human psychology she wish to look competent. Some childhood issues mby?
mrt_BA_2.jpg
Pilot BA Baracus: Really? And that "engage the bogie"?
16450.jpg
Pilot "Jester": Mostly yes. As for boogie man i guess she wish for us to tear some xeno a new one.
mrt_BA_2.jpg
Pilot "BA" Baracus: How we do that?
16450.jpg
Pilot "Jester": I guess they expect us to feed unidentified flaying object with identified bullets and missiles?
Du35Kne.png

16450.jpg
Pilot "Jester": Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap its looking at me!
mr-t-in-the-role-of-ba-baracus-in-the-a-team.jpeg

Pilot "BA" Baracus: Believe the force of Baracus.

Hfb1VTk.png

16450.jpg
Pilot "Jester": HELL YEAH! GET SOME BA FLAVOURED DESTRUCTION!
mr-t.png
Pilot "BA" Baracus: Our job her is done.
I hope that my choice of copilot will become canon.

This is a Lie. Baracus was afraid of flying. Son, I'm disappoint.

Jester

Arbiter
This is a Lie. Baracus was afraid of flying. Son, I'm disappoint.
I do recall such information from certain TV program, but personally i believe BA Baracus is to badass to be afraid of flaying. Course you can buy such propaganda, still i will remain by my refusal of such suspended belief breaking information.
Ps Even the jumpsuit in 2 spoiler look pilot like, its clear proof that this no fly thing its just a hoax like USA landing on moon.
;)

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom