Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's Xenocide the Xenomorphs - Xenonauts needed

Checking in if you need more. I'm loving these updates.

Well there has only been one update so far but it has been really good.

Commander Tytus, don't let the aliens win, update! I didn't get my chance to kill an alien get my face melted yet.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I know the OP from outside The Codex and he wouldn't abandon the LP just like that. This is a hiatus, nothing else, probably caused by some force of nature or another.

Tytus

Arcane
First of all sorry about the long wait. I got really caught up in waiting for the AoD to come out and everything went off schedule.

And one change will show up this episode. A girl that I like a lot, read this LP and she wanted be a part of it. But she isn't a Codex user. So I had a dilemma.

Increase my chances getting into her pants or have integrity. The choice was simple. She will be a character from now on. (Though that tactic didn't work whenI included her in my XCOM game. It will surely work now, right?) I know you won't mind this addition. I mean you will, but fuck you all.

Xenocide of Xenomorphs - Episode 2: Nepotism and cronyism[/B]

Hall of Shame: (You will be uplifted to Sto-vo-kor by blue/green Alien Girls only when you die)

- Sranchammer
- ERYFKRAD
- Tzaero (EXECUTE HIM!)
- Ashery
- The Brazilian Slaughter
- not an artichoke
- sepulki
- Kipeci
- Imperator
- MicoSelva
- Ulminati
- tindrli
- Commissar Draco
- Nevill
- Zero Credibility
- anus_pounder
- Azira
- Aeschylus
- Comte
- Scrooge
- MotherMachinae
- stabby
- Storyfag
- zwanzig_zwoelf
- Grimgravy
- Smashing Axe

The Recap:

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: The troops have been christened in battle. Unfortunately the Judaic God is an evil and vengeful deity so to feed his bloodlust he claimed three of our ... I would say best, but that would be a lie. Tzaero, Ashery and Slaughter. The beast from above almost claimed Kipeci, but because of her decadent life she became an atheist and that saved her life. But enough of this funeral bullshit. Time to introduce our new new recruits.

TmeAPY6.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Cpl Cleo P. She will be our new amazing, sniper. I know. I saw her play pong and those fancy Atari Number Machines. Her accuracy was spot on.

Bgcge7q.png
Cpl. Cleo P: I achieved top score on Missile Command Arcades, you got to respect that. But to introduce myself a little. I'm Cleo P, I like pink, games, nice jewelry and if you guess what the P. stands for maybe, just maybe I'll reward you with a kiss. Wink, wink.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Petunia, Petra, Police, Perky....P..P..P... Princess. Piranha. Pepper!

Bgcge7q.png
Cpl. Cleo P: No.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Damnit!

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: Ah, Jesus. Commander's pet. We will have to do all the hard work and she will get all the glory. Fantastic. And did she just say "wink" audibly? I hate the bitch already.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: You are just jealous because she has bigger boobs than you.

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: I'm "jealous" because you are trying to kill me.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: I will deny that in court, so watch it. Whatever let's get back to work.

14400.jpg
Cpl. "Sran the Man" Sranchammer: Wait, sir. You said new recruits. Plural.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Ah, yes. You're right. The other three losers are Imperator, MicoSelva and Ulminati. Who cares.

T4cXR3p.jpg

8AUrjew.jpg

ioFkImv.jpg

12112.jpg
Pvt. Ulminati: I'm packing some heat. Aliens beware. Though I wish to sue the UN. The vibrations that occur when I fire my heavy machine gun tend to... ekhm.... make me climax. I fear it will make me sterile.

15328.jpg
Pvt. Imperator: I'm the shield of the emprah!!

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Ulminati. Shut up and be grateful your work give you pleasure. Imperator, what are you talking about Imperial Germany fell apart after WW1.

12366.jpg
Pvt. Mico Selva: Actually there was more than one Emepror in Europe. It all started when Napoleon disbanded the Holy Roman Empire and crowned himself Emperor of the French. But he was well aware of the ambiguity that was caused by the original coronation of Chlodwig the First. Pope put the crown on his head symbolizing the seniority of church over the Emperor and it caused problems especially in the 10th and 11th centuries. So Napoleon placed the crown on his head personally. The Austrians didn't recognize him as the new Emperor so they formed their own Empire and then after Franko-Prussian War...

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Stop, Stop! I get it there were many emperors. But what is your fucking point.

12366.jpg
Pvt Mico Selva: I think Imperator is living in the past.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: And you couldn't just say that? Jesus I already hate all three of you. But not you Cleo P. You're fantastic.

29fAwDA.jpg

0rca0G5.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Let's get back to work. My ant-like workers begun building new rooms. Garage and another satellite dish. Garage...hmm... this word always sounded French to me. Rooms and autopsy, good start. I wonder. Maybe we can sell his legs to some French restaurant.

13227.jpg
Commissar Draco: Hey this guy looks exactly like the dinosaur from that movie, what was it called. Million years BC.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: What are you talking about?

13227.jpg
Commissar Draco: You know, the movie about caveman and dinosaurs. With John Richardson. The alien looks like...

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: No. Besides why a communist ruskie like you is watching American movies?

13227.jpg
Commissar Draco: One needs to know the culture of his ideological enemies. Understanding the enemy is the first step to destroying him. This is why we are researching these aliens.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Touche. Shut up. I told you already. Wait your turn.

RRQOtnc.png

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Some more research.

13227.jpg
Commissar Draco: I told you a Cylo...

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: I'm going to kill myself one day.

c7L1bG4.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Let's set up another base. This time in America. Though just a control room now. I don't have enough money for anything more at the time.

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: What do you mean you lack the funds. UN gave you a shitload of money.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: How was I suppose to know aliens will actually attack. I used it up to set up the greatest fuck pad of the history of human civilization. So we have to make due.

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: What?!

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: No, Sepulki you are not invited. Cleo P. on the other hand.

sTnVXZ1.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: I ordered some new soldiers and the command classified them as Items. I like that. You are all just objects under my control. Just pawns on a chessboard, just my toys. Dance puppets dance!

14400.jpg
Cpl. "Sran the Man" Sranchammer: Sir, I don't think that's a good way to raise morale of the troops.

15328.jpg
Pvt. Imperator: Commander is right! We are all just tools in the hands of the emprah! And I am his shield! For the glory of the emprah! Kill the Xeno!

14400.jpg
Cpl. "Sran the Man" Sranchammer: Ok, maybe I was wrong.

Bgcge7q.png
Cpl. Cleo P: So you're saying, you are objectifying me?

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Of course not Cleo P. I would never...

Bgcge7q.png
Cpl. Cleo P: Oh, it's shame I would really like that.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Oh...I... P stands for potato?

Bgcge7q.png
Cpl. Cleo P: Sigh, who is up for dinner?

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Damnit!

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: Ha-Ha.

a0OoeWC.png

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Rockets are Rad!

12366.jpg
Pvt. Mico Selva: Sir, we are not even able to house any vehicles and you use our resources to build vehicle missile turrets?

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Didn't you hear me? Rockets are Rad!

12366.jpg
Pvt. Mico Selva: Sir, logic suggest that we...

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: What are you, a Vulcan? Fine if you care so much, I'll research some other stuff.

yMt6eBi.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Happy?

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: I know your pain. Mico.

5YAXfgq.jpg

GyUlPbm.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Ok. its too quiet. The garage is already ready, I'm stating to build some fucking tanks, but still no aliens what gives?

12304.jpg
Cpl. Not An Artichoke: And that's a bad thing? Well yeah, Ulminati probably can't get off and Imperator can't find an outlet for his fanatism. Let's enjoy it, while it lasts.

12112.jpg
Pvt. Ulminati: Hey, I'm not as sad as our Commander. I don't have to build a fuckpad that nobody will ever visit.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: That's not true. Cleo P. wanna see my marvelous apartment? It has Jacuzzi and all.

Bgcge7q.png
Cpl. Cleo P: Sure. Just leave me the key and let me know when you will be out.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: That's not what I had in mind.

12366.jpg
Pvt. Mico Selva: Sir! I went to the library and checked the word "garage" you were right it is french here is what I found:

1902, from French garage "shelter for a vehicle," originally "a place for storing something," from verb garer "to shelter," from Middle French garer "to shelter, dock ships," from Frankish *waron "to guard" or some other Germanic source (compare Old High German waron "take care"), from Proto-Germanic *war-, from PIE root *wer- (5) "to cover"

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Oh yes, my life will be so much more complete now. Thanks.

Ir8CXaA.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Finally! Let's Xenocide them!

12304.jpg
Cpl: Not An Artichoke: Ehh, good times are over.

15328.jpg
Pvt. Imperator: Send at them all of our heavier than air flying machines, for the glory of the emprah!

YUHEeLp.jpg

x07i2kJ.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Shepard: Get back here, you coward!

15328.jpg
Pvt. Imperator: The Xenos are wise to fear our Aero-Planes. Emprah protects!

12304.jpg
Cpl. Not An Artichoke: Good. The less missions I have to go on the better.

15328.jpg
Pvt. Impeator: Brother Artichoke, what are you saying? Don't you wish die a glorious death for the Emprah?!

12304.jpg
Cpl. Not An Artichoke: I AM NOT AN ARTICHOKE! Oh, and no.

15328.jpg
Pvt. Imperator: Treachery. We shall send you to a trench for this?

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: A trench?

12366.jpg
Pvt. Mico Selva: Trench warfare was very popular during World War 1 it is a form of land warfare using occupied fighting lines consisting largely of trenches, in which troops are significantly protected from the enemy's small arms fire and are substantially sheltered from artillery...

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Ok, Jesus, stop. I get it.

sxmwfE2.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: The fuck!? I shot down ufos, I successfully completed a mission, and you're cutting my funds? Fuck you. And don't give those disappointed faces. I'm immune to them. My father gave me this face all the time. It doesn't work on me anymore. Fuck you. I got my garage, gonna get my tank. Will roll around with my girl and haters gonna hate.

12112.jpg
Pvt. Ulminati: Does she know, she is your girl?

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Not, but that's easy to fix.

12112.jpg
Pvt. Ulminati: Yeah right, it will be easier to win against UN in court.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Whatever. At least the nigg.... Nigeria and rest of North Africa like me. They even gave me a raise.

12366.jpg
Pvt. Mico Selva: Sir. Nigeria is in Central Africa. You realize that?

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Of course I.... I mean really? Wow, what a stupid mistake. I must check those maps more often?

12112.jpg
Pvt. Ulminati: What's up?

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: Our pilot is a big black guy. And he doesn't like white boys talking shit.

12112.jpg
Pvt. Ulminati: Aaahh.

Bgcge7q.png
Cpl. Clep P: How big is he, exactly?

G5KWiG1.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: They want more results? Fine. Let's build this new interceptor. It better destroy some ufos. I need more money. The movie theater room in fuckpad isn't even finished yet.

Bgcge7q.png
Cpl. Cleo P: You don't have your own theater? In that case I'll pass on your apartment. I was going to bring some of the girls I know. Ehhh.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Damnit UN, stop cockblocking me. Wait Cleo, maybe I can invite you to some other place instead?

Bgcge7q.png
Cpl. Clep P: Fine, if nothing comes up. But it has to be fancy.

tEIIczb.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: The new base is better be worth it. It almost ruined my date.

Gwv0Siy.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: The tank is ready. It's a little small but size isn't what matters. Is how you use it.

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: Let's hope Cleo P. thinks the same way.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Fuck you!

rYVw3JQ.png

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Chemistry so boring.

12304.jpg
Cpl. Not An Artichoke: I made my best moonshine thanks to chemistry. Respect it!

eCp8NPJ.jpg

4wcj0jk.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: My date is coming and aliens are still quiet. I know they just fucking with me. They waiting when I be ready to go out and they will atacck. I just know it.

Bgcge7q.png
Cpl. Cleo P: Hey Tytus are you ready?

GucUCLz.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Goddamnit!

Bgcge7q.png
Cpl. Cleo P: I think this is a sign. We should see other people.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: FFFFFFFF....launch everything!

XmTb23K.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: What? Another one? Change target!

uIqIN6e.png

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: Hey look, this one is bigger. Size apparently does matter.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: I'm not in the mood.

12304.jpg
Cpl. Not An Artichoke: That's what she said!

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: I think I have to expand my list.

tb6HR0e.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: One down. Swimming with the fishes. Kill the second one.

15328.jpg
Pvt. Imperator: Drown the Xeno!

12366.jpg
Pvt. Mico Selva: Sir, aren't you worried about poisoning the oceans?

14400.jpg
Cpl. "Sran the Man" Sranchammer: Pfff, like that would ever happen. Imperator is right. Drown the Xeno!

IPeUpAt.jpg

14400.jpg
Cpl. "Sran the Man" Sranchammer: If they fish anything out. I want a souvenir.

bpDBLjQ.jpg

vZlJKaA.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Finally America will get a interceptor coverage. Why they don't use their own fighter to fight against the aliens is beyond me. They're probably too occupied with the Cold War. Seriously guys! Cold War can wait! It's already cold! You can eat it anytime you want!

13227.jpg
Commissar Draco: War is like Revenge it's a dish best served cold. Although reheating it isn't a problem. They need those fighters as fast bake ovens.

iZZRsoM.png

Bgcge7q.png
Cpl. Cleo P: Wow, this gun looks strangely erotic.

12112.jpg
Pvt. Ulminati: Aliens have this obsession with anal probing. Maybe this is why their guns look so phallic.

Bgcge7q.png
Cpl. Cleo P: Do you think it vibrates when it loads?

12112.jpg
Pvt. Ulminati: I don't know. But does the P in your names stands for perversion?

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: Clearly she is a keeper, commander. A nice catch. Men are stupid.

Jmpdp8r.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: And don't say I didn't do anything for you. This improved armor will protect your asses. Cleo P. will get the first one though.

Bgcge7q.png
Cpl. Cleo P: Does it come in pink?

tMWJ7dp.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Two enemies in Central America? The fighters aren't ready there, fuck. Send the ones we have here!

12366.jpg
Pvt. Mico Selva: That's not very wise. They will be low on fuel.

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: Mico is right, we have to able to respond to threats in our neighborhood.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Fuck, I'm in command here!

15328.jpg
Pvt. Imperator: Charge the Xeno!

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: This guy gets it!

wxCjhX7.jpg

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: Told you so!

GZIjrlF.jpg

OKJZfrY.jpg

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: Excellent Command, sir! One enemy is killed, but the planes are out of fuel and two remaining ufos, can spread chaos at will. And one even managed to land. Excellent command!

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Excellent sarcasm, Sepulki. I hope it will shield you from plasma fire when you charge the landing site.

DSNQhBL.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Super Xenonauts Team Hyperforce Go!

2rAGHZf.jpg

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: Again in the first row. I'm a sniper!

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: That means if an alien attack the ramp, you will in the perfect position to snipe him. First row is a privilege. Be proud you earned it!

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: Right.

15328.jpg
Pvt. Imperator: Xenoblood for the test tubes, Skulls for the Skull Doctors!

12112.jpg
Pvt. Ulminati: Someone is excited.

12366.jpg
Pvt. Mico Selva: Skull doctors are called phrenologists. But phrenology isn't a science anymore.

Bgcge7q.png
Cpl. Cleo P: Tytus, Honey, you won't let me die? I'm your sugarcube after all.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: OF COURSE NOT!

14400.jpg
Cpl. "Sran the Man" Sranchammer: I'm with Impeator on this one. Let's get a move on!.

VBcW9SO.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Fall in formation and protect Cleo P.

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: For God's sake!

14400.jpg
Cpl. "Sran the Man" Sranchammer: Hey Cleo. Commander is far away. I can protect you. Does the P stands for Pretty?

Bgcge7q.png
Cpl. Cleo P: Oh, Sran you are truly The Man. The P can be anything you want.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: FFFFFF....

BUT1s4W.jpg

12304.jpg
Cpl. Not An Artichoke: Hey look, some random guy. Hey guy! Come to us! We can protect you!

15668.jpg
Cpl. Erykfrad: Hmmm he is running away.

14400.jpg
Cpl. "Sran the Man" Sranchammer: That's maybe because you idiots are speaking in English and he is Russian. If Russians landed in USA the civilians wouldn't be very eager to met them, would they?

15668.jpg
Cpl. Erykfrad: Could be, does anyone know Russian?

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: No, our glorious commander, left our Russian at home. Excellent command.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Shut up! It's not his turn!

o1izPpG.jpg

12304.jpg
Cpl. Not An Artichoke: So he didn't run away because of me.

15328.jpg
Pvt. Imperator: XEEEEENOOOOOOO!!

15668.jpg
Cpl. Erykfrad: Is....is he foaming!

12112.jpg
Pvt. Ulminati: That's not foam, he excretes hatred as a form of liquid.

QsJ13EI.jpg

15668.jpg
Cpl. Erykfrad: Wow the foam changes into steam while he charges. Will it affect us in any way? I don't want to catch a case of Imperators.

15328.jpg
Pvt. Imperator: Kill the Xeno, Burn the Invader, Purge the Vaterland!

RyfVIp7.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Great all this talk, and he misses. Artichoke show him how it's done.

12304.jpg
Cpl. Not An Artichoke: I AM NOT AN ARTICHOKE!

vrnwjjs.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Another miss. You guys suck!

q8zYWKK.jpg

14400.jpg
Cpl. "Sran the Man" Sranchammer: Amateurs, I will show you how it's done.

5N6DJE7.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Good work Sran!

Bgcge7q.png
Cpl. Cleo P: Sran you are so manly!

14400.jpg
Cpl. "Sran the Man" Sranchammer: You know it babe. I'm 100% Man and 100% Sran.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: I meant - Terrible Job Sran, do better next time or I'll demote you!

15668.jpg
Cpl. Erykfrad: I think I'm developing a crush too.

WKgDDpj.jpg

15668.jpg
Cpl. Erykfrad: I will show you I am worthy of your love, Sran!

14400.jpg
Cpl. "Sran the Man" Sranchammer: Good job Eryk. Soon you will be A MAN just like me!.

Bgcge7q.png
Cpl. Cleo P: Eeew. So you guys, are like that? Tytus, honey can you protect me, again?

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: I will be always here!

cIrNKox.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Big chance, Sepulki, don't fuck this up!

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: I got this!

8JRgSIP.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Sepulki, you actually did it! Finally, there is some use to you. And I was going to send you to kitchen.

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: Fuck you. Woman's place is at the firebase!

12112.jpg
Pvt. Ulminati: Is that a new slang term for an oven?

14400.jpg
Cpl. "Sran the Man" Sranchammer: Focus! We have another one here!

XSEfxpA.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Everyone! Form up on Sran.

15328.jpg
Pvt. Imperator: Emperor's will is my shield! And I'm yours!

0afm1cY.jpg

15668.jpg
Cpl. Erykfrad: I will be the next MAN!

ygCTyO3.jpg

14400.jpg
Cpl. "Sran the Man" Sranchammer: To be a man you must hit the alien first. Let me show you how it's done.

F9rpNB8.jpg

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: Oh look, two guys that can't shoot. How surprising. Actually it isn't, you can't even shoot straight when you're pissing. No wonder you can't handle a gun.

JvdI5wJ.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: You manage to hit an alien again! Great, but you know, maybe kill him next time with it!?

QGU0MTM.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Wonderful job Sepulki, now he managed to spray all of you!

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: Hey it's not my fault! The guys were the ones that missed!

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: But you were the one you hit, and it did shit!

Bgcge7q.png
Cpl. Cleo P: Thank you for keeping me at back, honeybuns.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: For you, everything.

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: Arghh!!

ALHVHJf.jpg

12112.jpg
Pvt. Ulminati: We are being attacked from the rear!

Bgcge7q.png
Cpl. Cleo P: How could you put me at back unprotected! I hate you!

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: That is what you get for being a whore!

qWAuuGP.jpg

12304.jpg
Cpl. Not An Artichoke: Die alien scum.

6AmU6Oj.jpg

Bgcge7q.png
Cpl. Cleo P: You guys all suck! It seems I have to do it myself!

5JEV2zF.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: I love you babe, but don't be like Sepulki, kill them when you hit them! Please!

3v1Yqib.jpg

EZlN57T.jpg

15668.jpg
Cpl. Erykfrad: We did it, Sran, we did it together.

14400.jpg
Cpl. "Sran the Man" Sranchammer: Yes we did, kid. But, I'm bleeding out, he got me. You will be the man now.

15668.jpg
Cpl. Erykfrad: Noooo!

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: Stop the drama, we will patch you right up.

Zamb6Aj.jpg

n6lp8nf.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Babe, please, remember what we talked about.

Bgcge7q.png
Cpl. Cleo P: Don't tell me what to do!

y4D51XJ.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Ok, Ulminati. Finish him off!

12112.jpg
Pvt. Ulminati: NNnnnnghhhhhaaaaaooooooommmm!

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Oh yeah, I forgot about your...condition. But good job, he is dead.

12112.jpg
Pvt. Ulminati: Anyone have a cigarette?

kSystT1.jpg

Bgcge7q.png
Cpl. Cleo P: Tytus this time I better be protected because otherwise we will have a serious talk.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Yes. ma'am.

12304.jpg
Cpl. Not An Artichoke: Are we having a shift in the command structure?

12366.jpg
Pvt. Mico Selva: That would be against regulation.

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: Jesus, I hope not. As much as I hate this buffoon, I will take him any day over this bimbo.

15328.jpg
Pvt. Imperator: We are at the enemy gates. Today they will dine in hell! Let's mustard gas them!

5HuX0sL.jpg

15668.jpg
Cpl. Erykfrad: Oh shit, there is one just beside us!

15328.jpg
Pvt. Imperator: Get closer Xeno! I want to hit you with my shield!

fhSfo6B.jpg

QYcrJEa.jpg

15668.jpg
Cpl. Erykfrad: Fuck yeah!

zoDbAyl.jpg

sot6Ug7.jpg

14400.jpg
Cpl. "Sran the Man" Sranchammer: Cower in fear, you Hollywood dinosaur!

EcRV4oQ.jpg

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: Let's finish this and go home!

t0cZAQr.png

14400.jpg
Sgt. "Sran the Man" Sranchammer: Promotion and a medal? I AM THE MAN!

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: So, Cleo, you went through the mission without even a scratch. Maybe some reward is in order?

Bgcge7q.png
Cpl. Cleo P: Oh, yeah. Sorry. The pilot already, guessed what the P stands for. It's peach. Cause I'm a peachy little girl. I have to go out with him for now.

12112.jpg
Cpl. Ulminati: So she went for the black guy?

12304.jpg
Sgt. Not An Artichoke: Seems so.

12366.jpg
Cpl. Mico Selva: I don't want to sound overenthusiastic but the only adequate response to this situation is... Pay up mother fuckers! I knew it!

[spoiler/]

sepulki

Novice
The fuck, she's stolen my nigger. Now it's personal. Ain't no fury like a tranny scorn'd.
(in before: next time on Xenonauts, sepulki checks their first row priviledge)

Keep up the good work, Tytus.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

KamelĂĄsĂĄ!
Patron
Depends on how wide a spread of bullets you like and whether your teammates carry a grudge when you shoot them in the back. with those TUs I'm always going to be shootan from the rear.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Nah, it's probably easier to make Bethesda release a patch for Fallout 1 that renames Ian to Ulminati.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
41 in Accuracy and 36 in Reflexes. That sounds about right. Also I am as obnoxious in the LP as I am in RL. Impressive attention to detail there, Tytus. Carry on with the good work. :salute:

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Not that I want to rush you, comrade Tytus, but it's been 10 days already. Update plz?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom