Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Let's Unbox Boxes in Wasteland 2! (The End)

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
01.jpg

02.jpg

04.jpg

03.jpg

rk.jpg
What? Why isn't Vargas sending you guys to Highpool while we're covering for Ag Center?
able.jpg
Too far away, Echo One. What's the matter? Can't handle a bunch of wreckers?
rk.jpg
Nah, my team's just not motivated enough. Maybe this job doesn't suit us afterall.
able.jpg
As expected, you slant-eyes are not cut out for this kind of work.
steve.jpg
Excuse me?
able.jpg
You guys seem to be fully intent in just 'having fun' while the rest of the world burns. That's fine, leave it to us to clean up the mess.
difen.jpg
Hey, asshole - we did our job just fine. But we're not sticking around for this boring shit.
able.jpg
Maybe it's just boring cause you did it wrong. Get a fine squad going, team dynamics and suddenly the tedium vanish in a blink of an eye... Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?
difen.jpg
... Whatever, man.
able.jpg
Gotta go. Don't forget to sell off your bullets too, cause we'll need plenty of them if we want to protect the wastelands for you folks!
07.jpg

rk.jpg
Guys, Able's right. Maybe we're doing it wrong.
47.jpg
Truth be told, we're doing just fine. A little slow, maybe cause we're still new at this shit. A little half-assed, perhaps.
difen.jpg
You wanna start power-gaming be my guest. I'm still bored. Stabbing shit's boring. And I spent most of the fight just waiting for the enemies to come at me, or kite zombies with a shotgun.
rk.jpg
Give it another roll. This is my project. And you are all my team. I will manage. Somehow.
steve.jpg
Not like we got anything more fun to do anyway. I reached New Vegas in two hours on Hard-Hardcore. Sheeesh, Sawyer.
47.jpg
I'm in. I still want to figure out if this monocle helps a lot with sniping.
16.jpg

difen.jpg
Three on one...fuck. You better make it fun for me.
rk.jpg
I will. That's a promise.
trader.jpg
Hey, you're back, Echo Team. Here to hand in your Ranger Stars?
rk.jpg
Hell no. Gimme your 5.56s and show me your guns.
trader.jpg
My pleasure. I've got a FAMAS Rifle here and a classic double-barreled shotgun.
05.jpg

rk.jpg
We'll take them. I'll take the scope too.
06.jpg

rk.jpg
Steve, new gun.
steve.jpg
Fuck yeah.
rk.jpg
Difen, two shotguns are better than one.
difen.jpg
Mmmm-hmm.
rk.jpg
All set. Let's go.
steve.jpg
Wait. Lemme trade in this spray paint can I got off a toaster.
rk.jpg
What?
steve.jpg
Some minor shit. Trust me, won't take long.
08.jpg

steve.jpg
Thanks for the book, man.
09.jpg

rk.jpg
Not even sure who should take that.
steve.jpg
Eh, just hold on to it. It's worth a lot of money too.
rk.jpg
Alright team. Highpool.
10.jpg

A few days of march later...

11.jpg

12.jpg

difen.jpg
Can't believe Vargas sent his best team on patrol while our team gets the tough jobs.
steve.jpg
You scared?
difen.jpg
Hell no. It's just the ludonarrative dissonance giving me butthurt, that's all.
rk.jpg
Get your game on. No more whining - get in position while 47 recon.
47.jpg
They'll never see me coming.
13.jpg

47.jpg
Lots of damage, but no sign of survivors. We're too late.
rk.jpg
Any sign of the wreckers?
47.jpg
None so far, movement up ahead, a bunch of wildlife - probably hostiles.
rk.jpg
You heard him. Echo team, set-up.
14.jpg

rk.jpg
Gunshot! Let's do this.
15.jpg

RK47

Patron
01.jpg

rk.jpg
Keep looking for survivors. There has to be a few prisoners.
02.jpg

47.jpg
Wreckers up ahead.
03.jpg

steve.jpg
Are they the talking sort?
angel.jpg
No.
rk.jpg
Take them down from range.

There were only three of them. One died a single sniper fire, while the rest ate bullets trying to get a stab in.

04.jpg

rk.jpg
Keep going. There's gotta be more of them, they've not finished looting the place.
05.jpg

47.jpg
That building would be great for sniper perch...
rk.jpg
Head up top and nail those threats then.
06.jpg

47.jpg
I'm up. Got 2.
07.jpg

rk.jpg
Take the shot.

RK47

Patron
06.jpg

rk.jpg
Calm down, we're on your side. I noticed the holster. You with the Red Skorpions?
sean.jpg
And why wouldn't I? They actually showed up when you call'em, unlike the Rangers. In fact, I'm heading to the Prison as soon as we're done here.
steve.jpg
You sure they showed up? The whole place is pretty much destroyed.
sean.jpg
At least they tried, asshole. And they didn't know they were gonna be up against robots!
47.jpg
Robots? Are you sure?
sean.jpg
Didn't you see it? The Skorpions finally killed it above the outflow pipes, but it took'em all with it. Don't know what it was doin' here, or even if it was with the Wrecking Crew, but goddamn it was strong. Tore those poor militia boys into tiny pieces.
rk.jpg
Look, we didn't delay aid on purpose. Ag Center called in too, they had an outbreak we had to handle.
sean.jpg
Of course you'd go there first. Rangers help Rangers - or ex-Rangers, like that dipshit Matt Forrestal. Everybody else can get slaughtered. Thanks a lot, punks.
difen.jpg
Hey, fuck you! We risked our butts getting here and we just saved your ass.
rk.jpg
Never mind him. How bad was the fight?
sean.jpg
I told you, it wasn't a fight. Well, the first wave was, but those Wreckers just kept coming. Destroyed our crane, killed Kate, cracked the reservoir... it was a slaughter.
rk.jpg
Who's Kate?
sean.jpg
Kate Preston. Probably the smartest person in Highpool. But she didn't know the ways of the wide, cruel world. Tried to reason with that Jackhammer bitch, and got her head knocked in for her trouble.
47.jpg
I admit, it's pretty bad. But can Highpool recover?
sean.jpg
Not a chance. You'd think the Rangers would have kept a better eye on the place that provides them with most of their water. Well, it's wrecked now. You're gonna go thirsty for your sins.
difen.jpg
Sins?! Fuck you A-Hole! You heard of something called 'OASIS?!' It's a magical place in the wasteland that provides fresh water you can actually drink. We don't need this shit hole!
sean.jpg
Good for you, I'm headed for the Prison. Where my friends are.
rk.jpg
Why? What's there?
sean.jpg
Your old HQ has been flourishing in your absence. The Red Skorps moved in and built it up real nice. Take care of their people too. You should give them a visit. Might learn a thing or two.
angel.jpg
Yeah, right.
rk.jpg
Look, I know Highpool's beyond help, but do you know where the Wreckers' camp are?
sean.jpg
Why do you care? They already killed us! What's the point?
difen.jpg
I just want some bloody satisfaction. Work out some aggression and shit.
sean.jpg
Fine, go for it. Here. Go ahead, wreck the shit out of them. But it's not going to bring Highpool back.
rk.jpg
Tell me more about these Wreckers
sean.jpg
Jackhammer *points to the dead body* and her thugs. Call themselves the Wrecking Crew. Stole everything that isn't nailed down. Hell, they'll probably get another leader once they learned Jackhammer's down.
steve.jpg
You seem butthurt. What's your problem with Rangers?
sean.jpg
After your history with us, you're damn right we got a problem with you all! You've been tolerated here, but you weren't ever loved. And after this... Well, there's nobody left to hate you. Nobody but me.
difen.jpg
A shotgun blast to the face will fix that tiny mistake.
rk.jpg
Easy now. What history? Nobody told us shit.
steve.jpg
I don't wanna go there~
47.jpg
We should never go there~
sean.jpg
I guess ol' Snake ain't too keen to teach his new recruits the truth about the Rangers' glorious history. Well, lemme fill you in. Fifteen years ago, you fuckers come out here and shot a little orphan boy's dog, and then you shot the kid. My nephew, Bobby, who weren't armed with nothing but a BB gun. A BB GUN!

rk.jpg
Where's the kid now? Is he still alive?
sean.jpg
He's where the Rangers can't hurt him no more. I visit his grave every day. And Rex's too. A dog and his boy, together forever.
steve.jpg
Please don't judge me, and I won't judge you.
47.jpg
Let it be beautiful~
steve.jpg
Everything I say right now is gonna be used in another fight and I've been through this many times. Can we change the subject?
47.jpg
Just let the past, be just the past.
steve.jpg
Focus on things that are gonna make us laugh.
sean.jpg
Fuck you, Rangers. I'm off.
rk.jpg
Wait, before you go - what's in the safe?
sean.jpg
Nothing. Just a stupid note. I though there'd be a gun or something worth taking to the Prison...
rk.jpg
Fine. Goodbye.
07.jpg

We search for more survivors, but turns out Sean was the only one.

08.jpg

09.jpg

The Wrecking crew really wrecked the place. We pushed on, looking for the radio tower, in the faint hope that it's still intact.
Further ahead, we found a robot wreckage.

14.jpg

15.jpg

Rose salvaged a second Synth part, I'm sure someone in the Citadel wants to take a closer look at this.
We finally arrive at the tower, or what's left of it.

17.jpg

19.jpg

18.jpg

Looks like we're gonna be meeting the Red Skorpions soon.

RK47

Patron
Hmmmm... What happen if you choose Highpool instead of Ag center?

do the infected sites still exist? Do we get more infor about prison before visiting there?

If we do that it's probably going to be plant rape by the time we get to Ag Center. Matt will die etc.
Basically doing either first will render the second hub's content to be cut by around 90%

I'm guessing it's
A. Highpool > Destroyed Ag Center > Damonta
B. Ag Center > Destroyed Highpool > Damonta

There should be some changes to how people react to you etc. We'll see.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I did Highpool first. Ag Center gets destroyed. The only survivor is the punk with a pea-shooter who attacks you as soon as you figure out all the blood isn't his.
You get to loot some serum you can treat the three infected sites with, and the "Herbicide" energy weapon. Ag Center's sattelite dish is too damaged by overgrowth once you get there.

So basically, you save one, damn the other. Not sure when the lockdown for a set path is though.

RK47

Patron
01.jpg

We salvaged an antenna from the fallen tower.
Who knows it might be useful.

02.jpg

We took a slight detour to settle accounts with the Wreckers.

04.jpg

05.jpg

RK47

Patron
A whole camp of dead Wreckers later...
01.jpg

rk.jpg
It's time to go. We've done all we can here.
02.jpg

angel.jpg
It's gonna get tougher from here on out boys...
steve.jpg
Really? I'm not too worried.
03.jpg

rk.jpg
So.. here we are.
04.jpg

difen.jpg
Something about this game camera pisses me off. Like... I can't see the bigger picture of an area.
speaker.jpg
This pre-recorded message is brought to you by RSM Enterprises Inc.
05.jpg

steve.jpg
What the shit is this?
speaker.jpg
Well, look no further. Happy Valley is the answer to your prayers.
angel.jpg
They couldn't have chosen a more ironic name.
47.jpg
Lemme guess, the twist here is that the Valley is full of unhappy people.
speaker.jpg
Formerly the Arizona State Maximum Security Prison, but now an attractive community managed by the folks at RSM Enterprises Inc. You won't believe how safe you feel nestled within the sheltering borders of Happy Valley.
difen.jpg
Should've just gone with Little Lamplight. Much more cooler.
steve.jpg
For real, bro?
difen.jpg
Yeah, children's death animations. I wanna see some.
speaker.jpg
With 24 hour canine security patrols, and our "Circle the Wagons" street plan, you'll never need to worry about being alone or unprotected again.
rk.jpg
Would be nice if all this is true and Rangers are the bad guys all along.
angel.jpg
Hey, don't talk like that about the Rangers!
difen.jpg
Well, you guys did kill the kid at Highpool.
speaker.jpg
Now here's Commander Danforth, founder of RSM Enterprises, with a personal welcome to all potential Happy Valley Homesteaders.
steve.jpg
This should be good.
speaker.jpg
Hey folks, don't let those damn rangers tell you otherwise. Happy Valley is the safest place in the wastes, so get your lot quick before they're gone.
speaker.jpg
You... you shouldn't say damn. It's a sales pitch.
speaker.jpg
Aw, hell. Sorry.
47.jpg
4 out of 7. Will listen again.
rk.jpg
Don't like the sound of that Commander. Doubt we'll get along. This place doesn't look a happy place so far...
47.jpg
No kidding, not a soul in sight so far...
steve.jpg
Wait, picking up something on the radio!
06.jpg

radio.jpg
Elroy... Are you there? Please... answer me...
difen.jpg
Sometimes I wonder why we can't respond to radio transmissions.
rose.jpg
She sounds like she's in great distress. We should try finding her and render aid if we can.
rk.jpg
Will do.
steve.jpg
Boss, wasn't the mission was to head to Daytona or something?
rk.jpg
Damonta. Yeah, but we lack the intel on the precise location of this settlement. Based on that guy we met in Highpool, the Skorps trade with them often. Someone in town should know where Damonta is.
angel.jpg
Hey, look! Up ahead!
07.jpg

08.jpg

rk.jpg
Always looking to trade. What do you have?
fred.jpg
Well, I'd love to but I'm a little busy trying to get my wagon out of this ditch.
rk.jpg
How can we help?
fred.jpg
Help? For me or for the town? If you wanna help the town, you're too late. Ever since the Scorps moved into your old HQ, they've stolen, burned and raped everything in this valley.
steve.jpg
what-a-twist.jpg

fred.jpg
And I really mean EVERYTHING. Folks are leaving in droves. No point for me to stay around too, took all I could, loaded up my wagon and got stuck in a ditch barely minutes of leaving. So.. a little help?
rk.jpg
Okay. Let's have a look at your wagon. Anything broken?
09.jpg

difen.jpg
I'll give it a go.
10.jpg

rk.jpg
Forget it, don't waste your legs.
11.jpg

rk.jpg
Whoa, what's wrong with your goat. Why is it screaming like that?
fred.jpg
Seen too much shit. Way too much. Lots of screaming around these parts.
rk.jpg
Sorry to hear that.
angel.jpg
Hnnnnnghhh! Got it!
12.jpg

fred.jpg
Now I can get the hell out of here. Wanna trade anything before I leave?
rk.jpg
Yeah sure. You must travel around a lot. Seen anything interesting in the wastes?
fred.jpg
Well, I've watched this place go to shit since you Rangers left. That's worth mentioning. What else... I once got chased by this huge, red worm-looking thing, acid dripping from its mouth. I had the Rids to my back, so I had no way to run.
steve.jpg
Rids? Huge red worm-looking thing? Acid-dripping what are those?
fred.jpg
It ate one of my goats, swallowed it in two bites, but kept coming. Thought I was royally fucked, gonna end up as worm food twice over. Then this blue woman -
47.jpg
:avatard:
fred.jpg
Yeah, glowing blue! - comes SCREAMING out of the rad clouds and starts wailing on the worm. I ran like hell, and didn't look back. Hope that angel of a woman survived.
rk.jpg
Nice story.
fred.jpg
Oh, there's this... place. This place I came by on my way here. Out of the way, very peaceful.
steve.jpg
Really?
fred.jpg
Yeah, Brewer here, my goat - it stopped screaming for nearly a week after we went there. Baa'd like normal, not-making-me-shit-myself goat instead. It was nice while it lasted. Here, I'll show its location on the map.
rk.jpg
Thanks. We're trying to find our way to Damonta, any idea how?
fred.jpg
You'll wanna ask Red about that. He's forever going on about Damonta this and Damonta that. Might head out there myself, if I can find rad suits to fit this goat!
rk.jpg
Who's Red?
fred.jpg
A junk shop owner. Top of the Goat Hill. Just listen for the screams. Watch out for his turrets, though. If you don't have a password, they'll chew you up. He calls it his 'Preferred Customer Code.'
rk.jpg
Sounds like a friendly guy. Do you know what the password is?
fred.jpg
Hmm. Last time I went up there I think it was "PREFERED," but he changes it up a lot.
rk.jpg
Any rad suits for sale?
fred.jpg
Nope. Way out of my range. Try Red instead. But watch out, he's a sharp trader, not a kindly sort like me.
rk.jpg
Anything else you know about the Red Skorpions?
fred.jpg
Callin them that is an insult to scorpions. They keep saying they're the law around here, but telling people what to do and killing them if they don't do it isn't the same as the law.
steve.jpg
Uh... actually, it kinda is.
fred.jpg
Well that's not how I remember it!
rk.jpg
I'll see you around, Fred. Take care now.
21.jpg

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
14.jpg

rk.jpg
Very subtle.
steve.jpg
Such a Happy Valley.
15.jpg

16.jpg

rk.jpg
Yeah, we're Rangers. Don't worry, we're not here to steal anything.
farmer.jpg
Yeah, I remember you monkeys. You left here fifteen years ago. Maybe it was good for you, but it's been bad for us. Specially since the Red Skorpions took over.
steve.jpg
Why the heck didn't they radio Rangers for help?
difen.jpg
Think of the original reason of why Rangers left this shithole.
47.jpg
He's right. There's nothing of value here for the Rangers.
rk.jpg
How's the Red Skorpions treating you all?
farmer.jpg
They're making new rules faster than you can spit. Pig licenses, farm taxes, trade tariffs. I liked it better when the raiders just raid you. Least it was over with quick.
rk.jpg
They took your pigs?
farmer.jpg
Yes! They told me I didn't have a pig license, so they confiscated them all, gave all to Farmer Auwaerter. Guess he had a license. I could use some help getting them back.
rk.jpg
Strange name for a farmer.
farmer.jpg
He's one of the new settlers the Skorpions been bringing in. Don't know why his farm is doing so well when all the rest of us is dying, but I hear he's a personal friend of Commander Danforth's, so that might just have something to do with it.
steve.jpg
Good to know old world values still hold true in the workplace.
rk.jpg
We're trying to make our way to Damonta, you know anything about it?
farmer.jpg
Got more traders coming from there lately. Sold some of my pigs to them. Gotta have rad suits to get there though. Least ways, that's what they told me. If you're looking to buy rad suits, check with Red.
rk.jpg
The junk salesman?
farmer.jpg
Yeah, lives on Goat Hill. Careful going up there. Got some turrets, that'll make hash out of you. You need his customer code to get past it.
rk.jpg
What's the code?
farmer.jpg
He changes it a lot. But I think it was "CODE" last time I paid him a visit.
rk.jpg
So.. about your pigs.
17.jpg

steve.jpg
I fail to see how rescuing his pigs will stop the Skorps from taking them away form him again.
rk.jpg
Maybe it'll give him enough capital to leave this shithole forever.
47.jpg
You look upset boss.
rk.jpg
Yeah, this is pretty depressing. Rangers just went up and left this place - and not giving a damn about the ones left behind.
angel.jpg
Look, we can't be responsible for everything. We made our choice to leave, they made theirs to stay.
18.jpg

rk.jpg
Yeah, but I still wanna make things right.
difen.jpg
Focus on the mission already. And drop the role-playing. It's nauseating.
19.jpg

20.jpg

47.jpg
Thanks for setting up the mood, Mr. Fargo. I think we've gathered enough anger now to turn Super Saiyan Ranger 2.
rk.jpg
C'mon. Let's go.
22.jpg

23.jpg

rose.jpg
Poor thing, if we were in my lab, I could help her.
rk.jpg
Hey, what's wrong?
24.jpg

rk.jpg
What? No way. We're not gonna do that. You're sick right? Anything you can do to help?
anna.jpg
Please... end the pain.
47.jpg
I don't know. I can't diagnose shit. The game won't let me.
steve.jpg
Only the McGuffin would save her.
difen.jpg
Or a bullet to the head.
25.jpg

difen.jpg
It's EXP lah.
26.jpg

difen.jpg
Suit yourself.
27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

rk.jpg
Hi. How are you doing?
woman.jpg
Terrible. We're low on water and the well's damaged. Red Skorpions won't help and my husband's just spending his time drinking his bottle of Squeezins.
rk.jpg
I thought Red Skorpions are in charge of things here.
woman.jpg
It's a one-way street. They took our crops, equipment, any day now they'll take the farm too. The price of law and order, they said. Hah! I call it murder by inches. They hung ol' George on that toppled tower to remind us what happens when we break their laws.
rk.jpg
What did George do?
woman.jpg
He was just asking them why we had to follow their laws. That was their answer. Wish we could afford to move to Damonta, but that ain't gonna happen.
rk.jpg
What can you tell me about Damonta?
woman.jpg
Believe it's off to the east. Plenty of our neighbors been heading there. Me and Marco, we're too tired to move. Besides, we need rad suits to get there and we can't afford Red's price.
rk.jpg
Oh? You knew the customer code too?
woman.jpg
Yeah, it was 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9
steve.jpg
Riiiiiight.
rk.jpg
Thanks anyway. We'll take a look at your pump.
woman.jpg
That would be mighty kind of you, Rangers.
30.jpg

rk.jpg
Well?
steve.jpg
I dunno boss. I can't risk it. I might break it, permanently. I really don't know -
rk.jpg
Practice a bit. Get a point.
31.jpg

steve.jpg
Fine. I can get it right 3 out of 10 times now... But.. I might still break it too.
rk.jpg
Do it. The folks won't last long without water, and I doubt the Skorpions would be so kind to fix it for free.
32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

rk.jpg
We're sorry about that. C'mon. Let's go.
steve.jpg
Ouchie-fucking-jeez man! Everyone's so negative in this town!
47.jpg
Can you blame them? They're deep in shit. With no end in sight.
35.jpg

steve.jpg
Aw hell...
rk.jpg
What happened to her?
36.jpg

angel.jpg
This place's gone to hell.
rk.jpg
Think we can take them on?
angel.jpg
I don't know. You're seasoned, but these guys are in the business of killing far longer than you.
37.jpg

rk.jpg
Steve, can you fix this?
steve.jpg
Sure thing, chief.
38.jpg

The crane controls drops a makeshift bridge for us to get to the higher level of settlement...

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

rk.jpg
What's going on here?
43.jpg

rk.jpg
Before we answer that question, what's the deal with that woman just now?
chris.jpg
Tsk, such a minor thing. She was crying out side the General Store because she hadn't brought enough scrip to pay for food, and when we caught her she couldn't pay her Tranquility Disturbance Tax either. I feel for her, truly, but the law is the law. Her husband should have taught her better.
difen.jpg
Bullshit. Spare your feelings, all I see coming out of your mouth is the overwhelming pungent aroma of smugness that needs to be smothered by an epic shit down your throat.
steve.jpg
Yeah, fuck you dirty Suitist.
rk.jpg
What the hell is a 'Tranquility Disturbance Tax'?
chris.jpg
It is levied against anyone making unpleasant noises in public - a sensible measure that assures the peace of mind of the whole community. And since I am the Assessor, it is my job to assess taxes owed by residents and visitors to our town. And it's Chaos' job to collect them.
47.jpg
Well, good thing my friend here is Order. This is Justice, and I am the Lawl.
rk.jpg
You mentioned scrips. What are those?
chris.jpg
Those residents of Happy Valley who do not have farms of their own are welcome to work on Jim Auwaerter's farm. All work is paid in scrip, which can be spent just like money at the RSM General Store.
difen.jpg
You call this place a Happy Valley?
chris.jpg
Why, yes. Formerly known as Ranger HQ, and before that the Arizona State Maximum Security Prison, it is now transformed by the forward-thinking, civic-minded visionaries at RSM Enterprises Inc. into a lush, peaceful patrolled community for the discerning homesteader who-
difen.jpg
Fuck you. We're done here.
rk.jpg
Yeah, we'll be leaving now.
chris.jpg
Oh, I'm afraid we're not done here.
rk.jpg
What?
chris.jpg
There's the matter of weapons tax. In attempt to curb violence and the over-proliferation of weapons, the RSM Governing Council has instituted a weapon tax. That will be $100, payable directly to me, now. Will you pay it?
difen.jpg
Fuck off.
rk.jpg
You can't even be bothered to fix the broken water pump. Nor look after the welfare of your people. No. We're keeping our money.
chris.jpg
Non-compliance with the tax is against the law. I'm afraid we'll have to confiscate your weapons.
difen.jpg
Come and try it, Suitist!
chris.jpg
Boys!
44.jpg

RK47

Patron
00.jpg

01.jpg

rk.jpg
Do you have any supplies for trade?
store.jpg
Why, yes we do! We have everything you could want right here under one roof. Food, water, household goods, clothing, you name it. Oh, I'm sorry though, folks. We only accept Skorpion Skrip here at the General Store. No cash or trade allowed.
rk.jpg
So the only way to get these skrips is to work at the farm?
store.jpg
Why, yes.
difen.jpg
I see. We'll be back.
store.jpg
Pleasure to serve you. Come back any time.
02.jpg

rk.jpg
Let's go get some payback.
store.jpg
Hey buddy, where you going. You're heading into the Skorps territory! They'll shoot trespassers!
problem.jpg

difen.jpg
Shut up.
03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

rk.jpg
Angela, get them out.
06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

difen.jpg
Their complex is too well-fortified. It's impossible for a head-on assault.
complex.jpg

steve.jpg
We've got heavy weapons.
rk.jpg
No. Save it. Keep looking. There's gotta be another way into their compound.
rose.jpg
I know you're upset about the loss but should we really be doing this?
difen.jpg
We saved your life too. You owe us double since Ag Center. If you want to leave, you have to pay. Call it Life Tax. *raises shotgun* With interest.
rose.jpg
I'm not leaving.
difen.jpg
Good.
WL2%202014-10-04%2022-46-39-47.jpg

steve.jpg
Guard dogs, but why?
rk.jpg
Could be something important hidden here. Rose, get that crane control working. I have a hunch...
10.jpg

11.jpg

rk.jpg
There. Lock and load.
12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

steve.jpg
We're inside. They haven't spotted us yet. Plans?
difen.jpg
Kill'em all.
rk.jpg
Take up positions and engage.
15.jpg

Shadenuat

Arcane
Remember 3 douches at Citadel, one of them with love for goat headbutting? They join you if one of your core characters die, AFAIK, replacing the loss.

RK47

Patron
01.jpg

angel.jpg
We still going in?
rk.jpg
Maybe. Just one more. Our pack's getting loaded.
steve.jpg
These guys are heavy hitters man, huge jump from the shit we kill in Ag Center and Highpool.
difen.jpg
We got a little careless that's all.
rk.jpg
Take their guns and let's feed them their own medicine.
steve.jpg
No arguments from me.
02.jpg

rk.jpg
Looks like we're inside their compound.
difen.jpg
We got the higher ground.
03.jpg

angel.jpg
Permission to engage?
rk.jpg
Granted.
04.jpg

05.jpg

steve.jpg
More of them..these fuckers are fast. Goddamn! Fucking patch this shit already!
06.jpg

rk.jpg
Stay close. Call out for lobbers! Fuck them up as they come up the hills.
difen.jpg
Already got two on our ass.
rk.jpg
Oh well. Fuck'em anyway.

RK47

Patron
01.jpg

steve.jpg
It was just 11% chance man! Besides, everyone within the earshot are dead by now. Alarm skill is worthless!
rk.jpg
Well, if you succeed - you could still use the EXP.
steve.jpg
Hmm... Good point. Didn't think of that. If I fail I'd just have to stand still for 5 minutes till my fingers recover.
02.jpg

03.jpg

rk.jpg
Alright. Advance.
steve.jpg
Chief, pack's getting loaded here. I think we gonna have to dump these salvage soon before we die from encumbrance.
rk.jpg
Good point.
difen.jpg
Just one more. C'mon. We're on a roll here.
rk.jpg
Fine. One more.
04.jpg

rk.jpg
Hmm, plenty of open field outside. We should draw them out.
difen.jpg
Alright. Use the sniper then.
05.jpg

RK47

Patron
01.jpg

rk.jpg
We were a team. When we set off on this mission together, I always thought it was somewhat appropriate that the Team's callsign is Echo. For us four were very similar to each other, like echoes. And now we've lost one. Three remains.
steve.jpg
Despite his reclusive nature and shut-in lifestyle, 47 will always be remembered for his willingness to volunteer on dangerous tasks. His awareness and subsequent disarming of bomb threats have saved us a couple of wounds many times.
difen.jpg
Not to mention his medical skills were competent and not as questionable as his dieting methods of consuming regular amounts of tuna wraps for dinner.
rk.jpg
And just like us three, he would succumb to the occasional temptations of KFC and counter-fire while attempting to land the first sniper shot.
steve.jpg
I offer these sins in a box that would someday prove to be our downfall. These sins that stood before us. Five pieces in one container. Halved from the original ten. Only $12.00
03.jpg

difen.jpg
Peppered lightly on top, crispy outward appearances, with the ever-familiar juicy insides as a farewell gift to a brother-in-arms.
rk.jpg
Rest easy, brother. Wherever you are.
02.jpg

47.jpg
Think he's watching us?
difen.jpg
Nah... he's probably busy on the next weaboo game. This LP's done.
rk.jpg
I'm afraid so.
04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

47.jpg
How much further?
pilot.jpg
Any moment now. Can't wait until you meet your girl, sir?
47.jpg
I... I haven't seen Ava since we were in high school. I doubt she even remembers me.
pilot.jpg
The commander? Psh, not her! I mean the Sunrider! The newest ship in the fleet! Here, let me turn the ship around and give you a view.
08.jpg

47.jpg
That's... my ship?
pilot.jpg
Yeah, so advanced that the brass needed to train a new line of officers to fly her.
47.jpg
Looks like a fine vessel.
pilot.jpg
She sure is!
07.jpg

47.jpg
! :salute:
09.jpg

10.jpg

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
That picture in the preview remind me The Fall: Last Days of Gaia.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom