Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Let's run rings around Blood Bowl F13 Season 8 - Three Codexers in Play Offs

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
So I'm against super khemri eh? That should be doable with some good kicks.

NO WAY . THERES NO WAY U CAN BEAT A KHEMRI
SKAVEN WORST MATCH UP EVER
THERES NO WAY U CAN RUN CIRCLES AROUND MA 4 MUMMY
FFS
KHEMRI IS OP
TOTALLY IMBA
FUCK THAT NOISE
IM GLAD THERES ONLY ONE KHEMRI TEAM IN THIS LEAGUE

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
But he has like 800 more TV than me. Wouldn't surprise me if he has an agi5 thro-ra either. F13 aren't good at taking out valuable players.

stabby

Learned
Meanwhile, in the Rubbish Division:

rubbish-division.jpg

And I was really hoping for a rematch.
:negative:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
THERE MUST BE A 100% FAIR AND EXCITING OFFICIAL SPORT DRAWING SYSTEM FOR OUR UNDERMANNED BLOOD BOWL SEASON TO PROPERLY TAKE PLACE

LundB

Mistakes were made.
People will just keep complaining until eventually a draw comes about that gives the biggest complainers advantageous matches, at which point they'll quiet down about it being 'unfair', and the draw will be accepted because everybody else doesn't give a shit anymore and just wants to get the whole affair over with.

That's what happens in these situations whenever the Powers That Be don't nip the derpery in the bud.

RK47

Patron
More more. this is what this thread is about now.

RK47

Patron

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom