Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's read Tigers in the Mud as manga

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Some jap dude illustrated one story from Carius' autobiography Tigers in the Mud, focusing on one of the battles on the Narva front in 1944. It's pretty sweet and surprisingly accurate to source. If you haven't you should read the actual book:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tigers-Mud-Commander-Stackpole-Military/dp/0811729117

Unfortunately it's very short, though each page is packed with lots of details. I only have chapters 1 - 5. There's supposed to be a sixth chapter that actually ends the storyline but I haven't found it anywhere.

We're allowed to post comic book stuff still in the Playground, right?

Last edited:

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
ZZipBfe.jpg

XOFpLD9.jpg

CEkrfLy.jpg

xk25ymz.jpg

CfHcXn5.jpg

r8JXmzP.jpg

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
It's not just some jap dude bro, it's actually Hayao Miyazaki as in the guy who made Porco Rosso and all that.
I found it on amazon as Mōsō Nōto (link).
I'll look for some raws

Destroid

Arcane
Thanks, I'd never read the last chapter of this before. I like this and Nausicaa a lot more than Miyazaki's movies. Unfortunately a lot of his manga are not translated.

Last edited:

Ninjerk

Arcane
I'm reasonably certain none of those animals fought in that war. There's a law about stolen valor here in the kwan you know.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom