Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read Let's Read: Fear Agent (sci-fi comic)

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
7603X.jpg

J8Pt4.jpg

zElRv.jpg

RqF3E.jpg

oKP2Q.jpg

jn0J7.jpg

QLSch.jpg

6zNu6.jpg

lCpXn.jpg

NY6l2.jpg

7UlKw.jpg

WMIPk.jpg

endx1.jpg

Nvthv.jpg

LO8sW.jpg

mbl71.jpg

ZQTCr.jpg

g7Y8H.jpg

CQrV0.jpg

8ROrt.jpg

Fk9Mk.jpg

ZmT7i.jpg

b4J3B.jpg

jbZSL.jpg

66CJZ.jpg

0uhHb.jpg

EqXkB.jpg

syexd.png

QiSKC.png

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
And that's Fear Agent, complete! Hope you guys enjoyed, you seemed to well enough.

I encourage everyone to buy this comic. Loose issues are pretty expensive right now, but a collection is coming up, a two-parter contianing all comics. First half is coming out December, only 30 bucks for parts 1-15, hardcover 'n all. :salute:

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Really was an amazing comic, I gotta say.
Never saw the jelly brains come out of left field as the bad guys. Love how Huston wacked em.

kazgar

Arcane
That was awesome, was actually going past a comic shop yesterday and considered seeing if it existed in paper form, might wait for the big volumes instead of trying to find 6 trade paperbacks.

Sander

Educated
This comic is the shizzz. Totally buying it when that collection comes out.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
It is verily a great fucking comic. I shed a single manly tear at reading the ending.

Thing is, I usually hate time travel plots, and endings that undo everything you just read, but Fear Agent just pulls it off so well. The core of it is the great character writing, but it keeps sense on the timetravel lines too. Everyone who went to Westx is an anomaly and free from Tetaldian influence (Char was indoctrinated prior to them sending her there), the jellybrains being behind it makes a lot of sense. hell, going back and re-reading it again, and a lot of things start to make sense. Even why the Dressites sent Heath back, since he has now undone the Dressite genocide (since the Tetaldian invasion never happened). Only thing unclear to me is how the Dressites knew to do that, but hey, they won!

I am sad Nicholas had to die though. He was awesome.

A good friend recommended this comic to me. She also recommended another one, which I'll read and consider for a future LR. Yay!

SoupNazi

What I don't get is, how'd he get back to err... past... present time... to witness the not-death of his father and his son, when just a minute ago he was at the Big Bang?

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Yip, last thing she did before she died :(

I wonder if Heath would've still killed himself if Annie were alive.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Who knows, did some coding or some shit on the ship before she went out there to take him to the time that mattered to him most after it was all said and done.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom