Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read Let's Read: Fear Agent (sci-fi comic)

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
This twist made me go all :O :O :O NO WAY first time reading.

Also here is the link to my album URL: http://imgur.com/a/CM7kh#0
Should help those for who it refuses to load or that crazy tab-loading method. It's a lot of pages though, so it's not super-convenient. These updates are on page 13-14.

Time travel? Must be... Either that or they didn't leave that fucked up dream-planet to begin with.

More. More and I will post all of the 300-500 pages of Blood Quest in your divine name, Brother None.

SoupNazi

What teh fuck :lol: I still like the comics, but that last issue just went full retard.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Time travel plots always tend to be a clusterfuck. I think Fear Agent handles it better than most. Once you know why and how things are happening as they are, this isn't really "full retard" anymore.

Time travel? Must be... Either that or they didn't leave that fucked up dream-planet to begin with.

More. More and I will post all of the 300-500 pages of Blood Quest in your divine name, Brother None.

Yeah yeah, I remember when you promised to finish Prisoner of Ice if I finished Sanitarium :D Though to be fair, it could still happen!

Only 5 more issues left, the Out of Step arc. A lot of questions to be answered, though it remains pretty complex. I'll guess I'll start uploading the next update now. It'll cover the first 3 issues, which should answer most questions, but ASK and DISCUSS what's left unclear.

SoupNazi

I just think that when you eradicate an entire race or two four times in the same story, it's simply too much.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
xmp8q.jpg

PDgRV.jpg

tnkhy.jpg

1kOMK.jpg

JtFnc.jpg

KvHyG.jpg

8PWo2.jpg

r74Qr.jpg

5KNV0.jpg

ELGVq.jpg

wbd0b.jpg

UbSDk.jpg

epVkK.jpg

y5pCw.jpg

V0UrK.jpg

HIbRb.jpg

z0tJy.jpg

5aAmt.jpg

8RqpS.jpg

QKW3B.jpg

yCqc4.jpg

az0O1.jpg

iWjdT.jpg

kTk8d.jpg

quZih.jpg

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron

kazgar

Arcane
Maybe a token bump will help, probably be good to be on the next page for THE THRILLING CONCLUSION!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom