Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Let's raise $1500 for Codexian monsters + NPC + island + dungeon/item in Serpent in the Staglands

stony3k

Augur
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
ok donated

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Why not. Red headed female troll with tentacles named Dawn.

Hmm. What about a Patrick Swayze monster named 'Jed' with an anti-soviet symbol on his jacket?

get it?

p.s. Was considering donating potato, but is there any point in donating now that we've passed it anyway?

Last edited:

tindrli

Arcane
nah, i vote for race of octopus mutation dildos or race of red codex trolls :love:

more to think of it, a super mega bad ass race of hermaphrodite Red Trolls :codexisfor: would be for life

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
It's only appropriate that Prosper designs this codexian monstrosity.

Angthoron

Arcane
Why not. Red headed female troll with tentacles named Dawn.

Hmm. What about a Patrick Swayze monster named 'Jed' with an anti-soviet symbol on his jacket?

get it?

p.s. Was considering donating potato, but is there any point in donating now that we've passed it anyway?
Good question - suppose Bee might be in contact with the devs and see if we can get anything extra if we get more money to them than their top-tier $500?

It's only appropriate that Prosper designs this codexian monstrosity.

Only if he makes it into pixellated goodness format.

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Since the game is set in not-Romania etc I'm sure we could have some representations from Potato & Slavic Codex in the game.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
I humbly suggest the infamous Crotch Bulge Rat.

5n63yo.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
um do we get a copy of the game like the other kickstarter campaigns?
After the bullshit we've had to go through for the other campaigns, I want to keep this as simple as possible. Ideally, all we get for the $500 is the race - and any "goodies" will be raffled off. As for extra stuff, I'd be happy if we can negotiate a digital copy for everyone who donates - based on us raising a certain amount or something. But beyond that, I want to keep it just to what's been promised in the KickStarter. You start adding in alpha keys and beta keys for everyone and stuff for people who donate more than X and it gets too hard.

Korron

Cipher
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Can the forum tag say, "I backed a codexian penis monster in Staglands, and all I got was this stupid tag"?

Angthoron

Arcane
They're not as visible from isometric perspective, not quite in your face, should I say.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom