Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's purge the Xeno in Xenonauts (Ultimate doom expansion set for terra)

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Hey, what could go wrong? Go back to the alien base and recover the horribly mutilated corpses.

I mean, you did manage to kill off a fair share of aliens on the first attempt. Will a base restock it's inhabitants? Only one way to find out, no? :smug:

SmartCheetah

Arcane
Fuck yeah. I'm not only female, but also from Soviet Union. And da RPG thing! Lovely.

Lets hope she wont blow up the rest of her team.

dextermorgan

Arcane
I also am in favor of removing the thorn from the eye of the Emperor.

Has nothing to do with me not being in the active roster, of course.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Undead Phoenix does not have your best interests at heart. :troll:

VStW4uj.png

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Post it, of course. We already imagine how well it went anyway.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I haven't actually done it yet. :M

One of the thing I learned in my older LPs is that if i play on past the point I've posted updates to, I'll end up with 500+ images and no motivation whatsoever to update the thread.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I wanted to delay it. :(
I was going to do a few UFOs and get the recruits ranked up first. Then I looked at our finances. $37k in the bank (a single laser rifle is $40k) and it's only Feb 1st. We NEED the alien base salvage to make it through the month without going bankrupt. :negative:

The good news is we'll bring the Big Guns for this one. Oh yes, they will be big guns...

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
No biggie. Just drop by on the way back when you are finished with the first one. :salute:

Kipeci

Arcane
We can't all have lived, right? There's gotta be some mistake. Raid that second base to make things right!

eklektyk

Erudite
those alien base assets are really nice ... whole art feel is spot on

and obv this whole so called "mission" was a V-R simulation so RAPE levels were low

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
BASE RAID TAKE 2: ARCHIVED STREAM BELOW

bF1lygd.jpg

Having LundB in his titanium Dreadnought shell made the first couple of turns a lot more managable. That lascannon is a gift from the Emperor! :salute:

AegisDreadnought00.jpg

Once I get an idea how long our interceptors are going to be grounded for and how long our wounded ar ein the infermery, I'll plan a raid on the Sebilian base as well. We need to recover the gene seed of our fallen brothers.

I really liked the air vents you could blast your way through on the map. I thought the back entrance into the command room was a nice touch.

Last edited:

Aeschylus

Swindler
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Sadly twitch.tv is 100% non functional for me recently so I couldn't watch the stream :(. Any chance of getting a summary?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom