Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lets plunder in XPiratez 0.99J6b

Unwanted

Slavegal

Unwanted
Alrighty, mates! We are not going to get raped in the first month hideout defense mission, hence Jack Sparrow can be the best pirate ever seen somewhere else!
epwv1pV.png

We pick a chill place on Ukranian soil
ixVP8eJ.png

And here be thy hands, all escaped lunatics them.
PYTQ3ho.png

WvjsGtO.png

w5tJlZ2.png

QmrZboj.png

wgPK9fG.png

Huyo1GM.png

Our mystary tree and 3 brainers available to work
Visit town, call a meeting and recruit - made it, I think
ni3DfJI.png

Our first mission gear. And aRmOr. Get get a nice lategame pistol with 3 ammo clips...
BAE9d1Y.png

First research gets done
PBMDeMC.png

And first civilian shipping intercepted
Mmph6Kg.png

As always, a greeting committee. We skipped the first turn to avoid reacto fire and went inside the ship to let them come
Ct8s25w.png

And come they did
We are carrying a daze weapon and a kill weapon in hands cause the live specimen are abot 10 times more worth
XnNNlq2.png

They are Academy Nurses, this one with a stun baton and a las pistol, good catch
vTHM99B.png

Went inside our glider and got company again
UvI6XKl.png

Its a guy with a varmint rifle
4xSh25I.png

We spot another one hiking and hide
lLGsqit.png

The guy reaches us but misses, another guy stands up again. Daze wears off.
Xv8emAk.png

XPiratez has a new movement mode - sprint. You burn more energy but use less TU. Its very useful for melee barbarians
Like our gals
6KBj9hr.png

Sadly, you dont have enough TU to reach all of them, especially those that pop out of the night
NNSisAU.png

Luckily he had no gun and could not reach us. Next turn and we spot another hobo with a laser
7kVP6kr.png

We break LOS and he wanders off. The guy closer to us, hit us but did only daze damage.
32ge2XG.png

Much booty was had. One nurse died due to bleeding caused by fistycuffs. Handles are much safer.
YXi7ANw.png

Gals get medals. Like this one... It was necessary
Tq01up1.png

Live nurses go for 15k, thats a bunch
I ransom them off to get 200k for a brainer, we now have ~0 money
hOmPfWR.png

Research :>
lPb1D3J.png

Ever expanding list of the unknown
FnftptS.png

We now can make a battle flag :D
But require 20 clean skulls :D
VUgqsXL.png

Its an armor type, which gives stat boni
And looks fabulous
2BTm7VI.png

jSykdP0.png

PYmwoFa.png

... Hawt ...
ktFR2vZ.png

Second ship gets lost
3oM1qUk.png

Research allows us to recruit peasants, cheap and gay
oVm1ElB.png

More research for next armor style
bddHnGL.png

And I think I picked Culture and something else...
24jVFFp.png

Last edited:

lightbane

Arcane
Alrighty, mates! We are not going to get raped in the first month hideout defense mission, hence Jack Sparrow can be the best pirate ever seen somewhere else!

You madman! Even your writing is poor pirate-style! I don't know who you are, but your lp is going to be awesome, or crash and burn. Either way, a new version is incoming with new playable units, so watch out.

Anyways, let's see how it goes. I think you should get slave soldiers for proper Codexers to join. It will be most fitting.

orcinator

Liturgist
Oh hey, they removed the "feature" where half your starting crew are spooky ghosts.
like in another LP that may or may not be done by me
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/426033889/#q426036580

I don't know who you are, but your lp is going to be awesome, or crash and burn.

More likely it'll just not get finished as interest peters out or OP realizes how long it'll take.

And here, on this Excel Sheet, you can choose your gals weapon and armor
w1 is the older sheet, w2 is the new for weapons, a2 for armor

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AgcosZAGmWV3ceh2DnSJnO-k0oM

Its in readonly mode right now though

Just name one "Hoe with a shotgun" and give her a shotgun.

AgentFransis

Cipher
Patron
Note that sprint (ctrl left click?) doesn't allow your reaction stat to operate so you draw more interrupt fire.
Citation needed. As far as I know the reaction fire formula only takes into account the reactions stat and remaining TU of both parties. You should actually get less reaction fire when sprinting since you expand less TUs. What it does do is not stop your movement when an enemy is spotted so you can potentially sprint to your death if not careful.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Gonna visit this thread every weekend. Already see you cut the crap out and go to the juicy parts.
I tried this mod and since 0,99c? Dioxine put this ugly font in it. Just why. And what's the deal with pilgrimages? Even more stone-age-like starts? Need to learn how to start missions in this mod...
Also - more animu :vomit:

Unwanted

Slavegal

Unwanted
Alright, we left with an escaped shipping line that now acshually came back!

But it escaped again...
7p6HlS0.png

But before it escaped, I equipped teh squad with armor.
This is imo Dioxines autistic oversight here, in new versions of XPir your gals have a strong morale drop every turn
13% of your current morale strong, plus some flat combat stress like another -3
Your gain is about 6% of your bravery... You do the math.
Interestingly, he probably forgot to take away your starting castaway armor flat bonus!
So even if you camp indefinitely, your gals dont go below 70 much!
Neat little tactics like shooting unlim ammo lazers from doors and camping become viable again.
uPG25Fk.png

sTSgP5r.png

oasis can go down to 38 morale in new armor but now he can carry more stuff. Also Cutlasses for everyone! And a saber.
eJvKmpl.png

Nr 3 of 300...
myXFRFJ.png

Its a Manta, so it also escapes... where is my money gonna come from...
QLlaa9w.png

Next day, special event
drlV2oE.png

1QP6Spw.png

Before we reach it, we finish doge research. Note the 40 power per bite.
Doge has 150 accuracy and about 100 TU. For 10 tu per attack, thats about 400 points of potential cutting damage!
If only it gained stats... And wore armor...
I want to use it to see how Sniffing works.
EaPlFQE.png

Another brain stuff, its a 4 leaf research tree
2eD7qCs.png

And with Culture we can make CUTE pirate outfits!
9kPrBFp.png

Anyway we land, skip a turn and take STUN damage! Wtf?
Turns out its too hot to be naked... But! The enemy takes stun damage as well. We can outsit them!
A8HHFwQ.png

Who is dis guy anyway. G.O with a shovel and russian vodka... Building communism!
The cattle prod is a 2hander, we need to drop our main for 2TU before using it
1Pcn1vA.png

Enemies go berserk in the 3rd
2KnTw6m.png

But we lose sweethearts too!
ViHCA79.png

Due to some stims at the ship, we outlast them and the mission ends.
5TbJC68.png

One surrendered.
nwTwY1z.png

zsSBqek.png

It would be beautiful if we'd get stats for doing nothing, but alas.
N8VTCpG.png

Whats the Guild?
CValBCs.png

Night Ops Medals and Sleepytime
nTL0ASc.png

GtjpVFs.png

Brians too much
UOt4Y0d.png

I want to sell them all to get another Brian for 200k but when do you get another chance to research Guild Team Leaders?
i6zu744.png

Right of the bat, next mission. And it seems to be a toughy.
nuNJThJ.png

xBM7iSy.png

We will make it there at night, so check out, fly away if anything nasty roams around.
GFre6pZ.png

Our new dresses are smashing! The stat boni, hmmm.
4pxoEwh.png

Vroay9L.png

mLdRnW2.png

QaGb7NM.png

The Pirate and the Blackhat are the only ones that allow for some morale to remain on oasis and orcinator
We'll probably go with the Pirate for the strong melee boosts
H8ggSUj.png

While scrolling around I find out that we cant build Barrack and are stuck with 10 runts who make thingies
We need Builders Hall contacts, but how?
8Xb8vLo.png

See you soon, qt314s

Last edited:

orcinator

Liturgist
Anyway we land, skip a turn and take STUN damage! Wtf?
Turns out its too hot to be naked... But! The enemy takes stun damage as well. We can outsit them!

Ah the vaping forest, free captures unless the enemies are immune to gas.

Another brain stuff, its a 4 leaf research tree
I vote for researching Cunning for GROG

I want to sell them all to get another Brian for 200k but when do you get another chance to research Guild Team Leaders?

They're pretty common, I immediately sold every Team Leader until year 2 since they don't offer any interesting research topics.

While scrolling around I find out that we cant build Barrack and are stuck with 10 runts who make thingies
We need Builders Hall contacts, but how?

Instead of doing ANAL, go to the research menu and press Q to use the search function. Pretty damn useful for figuring out what's useful and what's not.

Last edited:

lightbane

Arcane
Neat little tactics like shooting unlim ammo lazers from doors and camping become viable again.

*Dioxine's sperging intensifies* He's quite against camping and that's why the game encourages charging forward like a retard towards enemies with full TU at turn 1.
Worse, he checks lps of his game so expect these things to be patched out.

Nr 3 of 300...

Oh, it will be way more than that.

Note the 40 power per bite.

Also, Strength of the creature is not included here, but it is applied in the damage formula.

I want to use it to see how Sniffing works.

Kina like these handscanners but built-in and consumes Morale to use. Note that now you can use left ALT ket after using the radar to see in the Battlescape screen arrows showing more precise information.

Lovely when the overdesigned , annoying weather effects takes out enemies too.

Due to some stims at the ship, we outlast them and the mission ends.

"That's not how a pirate fights, AARGH!"

By the way, thanks for including me in the pool, but I didn't have a chance to think abouta cool name. Thankfully the game's name generator rocks.

It would be beautiful if we'd get stats for doing nothing, but alas.

Nope, because of "REALISM!" (nevermind the setting), you have to do specific stuff like throwing to train throw, or use medikits to train Bravery.

Brians too much

I recommend the dark powers of save-editing to spare your suffering for the first year. Also, focus on captures, prison space is limited and once you're done with them you can focus on more important stuff. Researching weapons is important too.

EDIT:

Consider having your parrot or doge/es carry armed explosives for improvised bombing and kamikaze soldiers. They're quite effective. Peasants are also cheap enough to be used as disposable scouts and suicide bombers as well.

Last edited:
Note that sprint (ctrl left click?) doesn't allow your reaction stat to operate so you draw more interrupt fire.
Citation needed. As far as I know the reaction fire formula only takes into account the reactions stat and remaining TU of both parties. You should actually get less reaction fire when sprinting since you expand less TUs. What it does do is not stop your movement when an enemy is spotted so you can potentially sprint to your death if not careful.

IIRC (reading some stuff during OpenXcom development) sprint actually increases your defense against reaction fire by temporarily increasing your reaction stat. But maybe it wasn't implemented since the less TUs spent is enough. I'll test when I get home.

It definitely can't disable your reaction stat, otherwise everything looking at you would immediately expend all TUs shooting at you.

agris

Arcane
Patron
I didn’t know XP was an anime mod - is this an optional thing, or is the creator a legitimate neckbeard?

Unwanted

Slavegal

Unwanted
They're pretty common, I immediately sold every Team Leader
Thats good to know

go to the research menu and press Q to use the search function
That doesnt work, I just get a filter through available research, as far as I can tell

does your spreadsheet autopopulate from memory or saves, or are you entering changes manually?
Some of it is parsed, so of it by hand
The damage is basically = dmg_per_attack * nr_of_attacks_per_full_turn * accuracy

Also, Strength of the creature is not included here, but it is applied in the damage formula.
citation needed

Consider having your parrot or doge/es carry armed explosives
Seems like a waste of a spot on a tiny 6 woman craft though.

Tested and can confirm that there is no bonus or penalty to reactions while running. If you would normally be reaction-ed on when you have 21 TUs left (in my case), it will happen when you have 21 TUs left while sprinting.

That doesnt work, I just get a filter through available research, as far as I can tell

It's Q while on the geoscape globe screen, not the research screen. Q searches through windows like research or manufacturing but on the globe it lets you see the tech tree.

Seems like a waste of a spot on a tiny 6 woman craft though.
It is, but in the early game it's normal to take wounds and only have 5 or less girls available.

lightbane

Arcane
citation needed

Dioxine himself mentioned that, about the werewolf's stats not looking impressive but that being because Strength was not included in the formula. Speaking of: Watch out with transports, according to the latest comments, transports with good doors and/or without ramps are rare, because Dioxine hates camping and you should rush the enemy ASAP, so it's perfectly okay for the enemy to have a tank step into your vehicle and kill everyone before you can react.

lightbane

Arcane
Just for fun people, have one of Dioxine's rants about the evils of camping playstile:

Judging from your comments about campers you don't prefer prudent game style, and because of that personal preference you are forcing everybody to use essentialy zergling rush tactic with high losses. Everybody should play like you, and goal is achieved by designing most of the transporters suitable only to your playstyle.

Don't judge because you will be judged. Like I said, there is a whole world between the 2 extreme cases of all-in camping and all-out charge, so "forcing everyone to play like I do" is simply a silly accusation. Especially since I cannot really play this, as I know too much (which is sad). You're dead wrong; I know much about camping because I know this tactic throughout. I also know that someone not used to offensive tactics will take severe losses until he learns how to fight (or quits), which will be hurtful to ego. [Maybe this sounds like "git gud" but frankly, holding such view is like saying that penalty for passive play in football is railorading into actually running across the field and thus losing the ball.]

Camping is of course the safest solution, but time consuming; in its extreme, it leads to player never leaving their ship and waiting for the enemies to come single-file nearby to kill or capture them. Because, why take any risks at all? (Maybe because of player's self-esteem? Naw, this cannot be counted on). In real situations, this could never have happened as overt camping is obvious to the enemy unless they don't even suspect your presence. But here we have a super dumb enemy and no possibility of bad stuff actually happening, no matter how long a player draws on what is supposed to be a quick raid-and-grab against a superior force. I could have been smug and go the same way the OG did (and many other games on the genre, like JA2) and simply remove most of campable spots. But that'd be boring, wouldn't it... My goal is not to make camping impossible but to put a suitable price on this tactic, to even out the massive advantage it gives to the player, so the decision to camp would be a risk/reward deal, not the default smart choice, and the camping itself should require taking more considerations - in comparison with open fight, camping is currently too predictable and thus, too easy. Camping is valid as tactics, but my career as a mod designer opened my eyes to the phenomenon of compulsive camping I described in the beginning of this paragraph. Since it is supposed to be a combat game, not a feelgood app, I need to take steps to counter such (ab)use. I am not under the delusion that I will end camping, nor do I intend to, I just need to add a price tag to it. Wouldn't want players to become fat and lazy!

I mean, he's right.

I've killed 90% of the enemies on TFTD terror missions without having a single soldier spend a turn outside the transport.

Unwanted

Slavegal

Unwanted
Camping of of course bad mkay, but the way to solve it is by giving the AI more brainstuffies before pressing the time-limit button, here as morale decay.

Dioxine himself mentioned that, about the werewolf's stats
Weredoge has specificially strengthApplied: false. Doge has no strenghtApplied at all, so it might be or might not be, that is the question!
Whats the default Str bonus though? 0.1 multiplier?

Unwanted

Slavegal

Unwanted
Underway to mission, brians call
YASSSS QUEEEEEN, 1M of slave bucks per month though... Must be one hot instagram hoe
MUuBvwC.png

Great names for this absurdistan postapoc setting
HS5JRTz.png

Looks good for melee
k5WgSw6.png

First negro spotted, its too risky though
The dozzing guy is the govt agent, are they on grog?
dYrVoTn.png

After hiding in the craft and the AI wander around aimlessly, the gals get tired and get to pillaging
The negros seem to be harder to stun than normal humies
eiYRBXO.png

Its a 'Baller' kek with a machete! @Cleve!
ywMapox.png

Wondering why I can see the guy from far, I realize that the lights actually extend LOS, which is bad for me...
gxYwFWk.png

My sexy butt stayed in the ballers sight and he ran over. Lucky for him, a second baller appeared just a AgentFrances was about to prod him. Agent had to run away to proced with some house clearing.
k2UPdag.png

Ballers are angery but dummies. They wander around until killed.
VMC4pCL.png

Here I realized that my calculation sheet on firearms is wrong. The mini laz should have 80 acc but it seems when a specific multiplier for acc is absent, the game uses firing. So 80 * the gals 60 firing /100 /100 gives us a sad 58. Its not too bad considering we can pew pew pew as much as we want...
t1q4Iqu.png

One of the NBA professionals tries to encircle us! It was probably just dumb luck htough
ABsIbl0.png

There are 2 of them! We hide!
wjy4CLL.png

Hiding leads to them waking up. But I took all their machetes.... So all they could do, is tyring to punch through 20 armor on Ubers...
ar3FeQ2.png

House clearing gets Intense when a baller storms our position, I was scared!
Unknowing even to me the gal had enought TU to react with a cattle prod XD single hit, full stun
eMvpOf6.png

Another negro next turn manages to swing at AgentF. He si getting proded real good.
ydiVgcW.png

A baller with a pistol ran inside the shacks... Another stunned one wanders around there too
ATNvY36.png

AAAAAAA, the gal sent to help is getting shot at from behind
HuSSBTs.png

lightbane either got missed completely or uber skin tanked the 20 avr damage of cheapo pistols
He overreacts and goes for the revenge kill.
FxPSFKB.png

It was an old revolder, 26 dmg avr I think
teAij1b.png

orcinator grabs the last one drunk negro
vqwUEt8.png

I might have to look for items that train Bravery because the morale drain is serious.
0UWRqEg.png

Govt agents are nice sum.
7Szzzt4.png

This might be AgentF
D1vg8vE.png

Geejus, before we reach the base, another mission, I aint complaining though. More tasty prisoners for us.
XPhJcmt.png

Trying to get moar moneys for another Brainer slut
UAqDkpe.png

And the lore, robotic guard you say, eh?
First time playing XPir is fun
SspJpq3.png

We manage to land at night
RxPRENp.png

Its awfully quite till we find a scantly clad boy, he has a pistol though
The stun baton goes up the butt
LSOzHI2.png

Blackmarch Pistol, it has Auto fire, MotherM doesnt know it though
ph4gr6c.png

THE ROBOTIC CURSE
it seems not to move or do anything
fwMhiS1.png

Long story short, you have to look up online what to do...
Grab a Hammer
When I played it first time, I tried my whole arsenal and it didnt bulge, I didtn have a hammer
oPRDHZ9.png

The dazed and confused boy is wandering around wondering why he is so sore
Gbla8Dz.png

Gangrape
6zdBSPV.png

Secret brian stuffies, nothing for macho uber gals
dYHEZdw.png

We do find a money bag?
MOAZvpf.png

Seems to me that Tower missions are an easy money source
ZgWTaJb.png

I dont remember who got the medal, might be AgentF again
DMlDK5B.png

A bannerman, sorry, bannerqueen might become a Must to restore morale
ABfLnPZ.png

Looking for morale booster. Smokes are a last resort because of health damage, which would lead to hospital stay
9t3lg9G.png

Minimal morale boost and expensive
qo8h6ee.png

Till next time, on landlubber adventures!

AgentFransis

Cipher
Patron
citation needed

Dioxine himself mentioned that, about the werewolf's stats not looking impressive but that being because Strength was not included in the formula. Speaking of: Watch out with transports, according to the latest comments, transports with good doors and/or without ramps are rare, because Dioxine hates camping and you should rush the enemy ASAP, so it's perfectly okay for the enemy to have a tank step into your vehicle and kill everyone before you can react.
Don't be daft. There's even a bootypedia article that tells you to not get out of the craft on turn 1. Usually the tank thing won't happen and there are precautions you can take if expecting tanks like bringing your own tanks or a sentry gun to block the ramp. Also tanks aren't the fastest so I often could get my gal with a rocket launcher to kill it before it could react. I do still use the door transports to keep my stuff safe. Best transport with doors carries 12 gals, which I feel is enough anyway.

lightbane

Arcane
Weredoge has specificially strengthApplied: false. Doge has no strenghtApplied at all, so it might be or might not be, that is the question!
Whats the default Str bonus though? 0.1 multiplier?

No idea what is the bonus, it varies. As for the werewolf, at least this was the case in earlier versions. Hard to tell when stuff is being constantly tinkered with, especially once it becomes available to the player (such as the tamed werewolves, a thing which made regular 'wolves suffer a small modification IIRC for balance reasons).

reat names for this absurdistan postapoc setting

Yeah, the lore is awesome. Australia is still a deathzone though.

First negro spotted, its too risky though
The dozzing guy is the govt agent, are they on grog?

No idea if you noticed, but you can use the middle button of your mouse to see an enemy's paperdoll, thus check their weapons. Clicking with the same button again opens their Ufopaedia page, if you have researched them. If you don't have a mouse with said function though... Tough luck. Allegedly they're working on it to make this more compatible.
As for agents, researching them if you don't need the money is a good idea.

I might have to look for items that train Bravery because the morale drain is serious.

Medikits and healing items (only those that can only be used on someone else besides the user though) work, as well as letting an unit go crazy and recover.

Long story short, you have to look up online what to do...
Grab a Hammer
When I played it first time, I tried my whole arsenal and it didnt bulge, I didtn have a hammer

Explosives such as Molotovs work, as well as guns of any kind if you get a good roll. Melee weapons also work if they can auto-attack, such as the chainsaw. The explosion of the robot is always harmless though, at least for Gals.

Seems to me that Tower missions are an easy money source

They're meant to be.

bannerman, sorry, bannerqueen might become a Must to restore morale

Considering how long it takes to get the skulls, by then you'll have maxed out the morale stat of your primary team, a thing which has remained consistent in all versions so far. A morale stat of 80 or higher IIRC makes you immune to morale decay, barring external factors.
The issue though is getting tired from playing so many battles. Skipping missions from time to time is recommended.

Minimal morale boost and expensive

Booze always works. :incline:

orcinator

Liturgist
Trying to get moar moneys for another Brainer slut

Sell the expensive ones instead of the cheap ones, but not hostesses (or hoes or maidens) since those can eventually be made to earn money while the cheapo dudes can be enslaved. You'll probably need a second or third prison very soon due to a "recent" change.

Considering how long it takes to get the skulls
You should get one from the codex choice. Skulls are also harvestable from certain enemies

Last edited:
Unwanted

Slavegal

Unwanted
A peasant woman arrives, just checking the stats, they seem to be about what original Xcom soldiers were.
DkjfxB4.png

A Quality Mod - Research
2rsH70V.png

We now can produce for profit, 100k is 1 brainers upkeep...
We also buy 10 runts after selling slaves
thEvUEd.png

Some shipping lands in cities and disappears...
L5Kp7MG.png

Small fish lands
tq2qSIk.png

We now carry smokes and booze for emergencies
a7iRi4U.png

And we start dead in a corner, a good start
YbtPSCF.png

Weird things already litter the floor
fTocJgX.png

Literally...
Pdeh8JR.png

We drop a guy and take wounds on enemy turn! Wtf, its night...
MlUz1MF.png

Be aggressive, be be aggressive! Too many unreachables though, we fall back
5W0tfdo.png

2 AIs wander to us
LbBlXjG.png

But right there I realize that the Weird Thingies are a light source!
You just can see it with night vision turned on
OQGTPSE.png

Guy with what looks like a nasty shotty walks over and we are tight on energy...
1iuh4DQ.png

Last ditch effort, or someone bites the dust
wTi6XBP.png

We lucked out in the screen above and nab the last male gazer here
GM3zgAD.png

Despite strong bandage use, only oasis gains BRA
8VV5lxa.png

Everyone goes Vet, I wish the medals did some gameplay stuffies
ZbneYZb.png

yNSCDn2.png

And can now recruit hawt chicks
1Wo1o0p.png

I sell EVERYTING for more Brainers...
pBjTNDE.png

MotherM is out for 20 fucking days.............. We need barracks soon
LqWT8PL.png

Cruel research allows us to recruit found gals
IizgTSz.png

With MotherM out, a cute DOGE takes her place
8EKPvq1.png

It looks like we are at -600.000 per month, roffles.... Expand or Die
l8J7Kly.png

A special even triggers and we are off to earn our keep
dV0JaCL.png

At night... which is a mistake...
bMepmwx.png

Dogo tile
pKTPyHE.png

We stun 2 right of the bat
kSFuthg.png

One of them sports an Ol Shotgun, nasty...
QFtJAto.png

And fuck, they have dogs... I hope they are not the same as our dogs... Cause 100+ TU and 40 dmg is srs bzns...
YOSve9s.png

We drop one doggo and his brothers comes from behind and chews oasis a new bleeding hole
rFDBlS9.png

Dogo radar is tile perfect, coordinates (8,4), target kill
One has to use it first thing in the turn though, to avoid noise
ZCcKeOM.png

And the dogo was right!
GeEd2Af.png

The dogo now is house clearing expert, except that Sniffing costs massive morale. Can be used like once in 4 turns
gGcAiuc.png

We advance, hugging walls and kneeling just one tile short of the corner
Trying to increase BRA by using rope on woke ratmen, its super ineffective...
lqS4nKG.png

Battlefield 7 concept art
0dQQbGp.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom