Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's play Zafehouse Diaries!

• Thread starter Multi-headed Cow
  • Start date

lightbane

Arcane
I'm definitely up for another run if y'all are! Wanna bring Yugo back, lightbane?

Why not? Obviously, what failed was that his hat wasn't big enough. Let's try again, shall we?

yugo.jpeg

This enormous hat, combined with the fact that children are naturally hard to kill in horror stories, should make a completely unstoppable character... Right? :M

Same stats as before, if possible.

Lindblum

Augur
YEAH CODEX!!!
:bravo:

-----------------------------------------------------
An all librarian run!?

It wouldn't be fair to use a custom librarian class... but default Librarian suck sooo hard.

Lindblum
Money: Poor
Education:university
Orientation: Straight
Ancestry: east Asian
Career: The Librarian
Special trait:resilient

The Librarian
Social> Investigative >Realistic

9 points:
Smarts: 1
Perceptive: 1
Resilient: 6 or 12 (MAX)
* Tempted to make Smarts and Perception 0.

tumblr_mburftcTzy1rcz42jo1_500.png

Dayyālu

Arcane
Congrats, Brothers. 'Most damaging Survivor'... fitting.

And now.....WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

Tindlri: After surviving his ordeal, he became one of the most successful politicians of the post-Soulless Apocalypse world. Known for his reliability, courage, and insane number of mistresses, he is currently running for the position of President of whatever-country-this-is.

Lindblum: Realizing the mistake of his previous ways, he went under a gruelling training regime, becaming a nigh-unkillable fighting machine, bent on crushing the Undead foe. The last news pinpoint him helping group of Survivors in random cities, surviving even worse odds.

Dexter: Lynch mobs,Super Zombies, mad Pipers, lithuanian hitmen and young infected schoolgirls are a costant threat to the still struggling colonies of humans. Thanks to the tireless efforts of Dexter, many of these dangers are kept at bay and many lives are saved.

The Others : Decomposing quietly... or maybe not?

Guys, it was fun. Good Luck for the all-librarian run.

Lindblum

Augur
9 points:
Resilient: 6 or 12 (MAX)
* Tempted to make Smarts and Perception 0.

Friendly reminder that the maximum points you can have is 3 for each stat!

Oh alright...

Lindblum
Money: Poor
Education:university
Orientation: Straight
Ancestry: east Asian
Special trait:resilient

The Librarian
Social> Investigative >Realistic

9 points:
Resilient: 3 (MAX)

dextermorgan

Arcane
Oh heck I'm up for more. To avoid another sausage fest I'm going in drag. Technically it's a trap but at least there's some superficial visual variety.

Meet Natasha, the Librarian.
Money: Middle
Education: University
Orientation: Straight (?)
Ancestry: European
Special trait: ?

6a00e0097e4e68883301348816195c970c-800wi

We going with custom classes? I'll post what I want when I find the damn instructions again.

tindrli

Arcane
Tindlri: After surviving his ordeal, he became one of the most successful politicians of the post-Soulless Apocalypse world. Known for his reliability, courage, and insane number of mistresses, he is currently running for the position of President of whatever-country-this-is.

yeah, also i opend a dildo factory in a name of beloved "tentacle" and this is the newest model
"ULTIMATE BADASS CODEX DILDZILLA +7 orgasms"
qyIDc.jpg

tindrli

Arcane
naaaah.. he's probably somewhere puting a ULTIMATE BADASS CODEX DILDZILLA +7 orgasms" in good use

Morkar Left

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know there is a new patch out with a new gamemode; Road Kill:
Search the town and scavenge for parts for a broken-down vehicle. Your survivors will then have to fix the vehicle before they can drive themselves to safety. To support this new mode, we’ve not only added new content, but modified existing dilemmas and events to reflect the altered objective.

The best thing about Road Kill is that rescue is now entirely in your hands — the game won’t end unless you drive out… or die. Even if you do make it out alive, relationships and the supplies you’ve gathered play an important role in just how well you do. How these affect the end result, well, you’ll have to play and find out!

Should make securing a zafehouse and set up distractions a lot more necessary and allows/forces longer play. Unfortunately I can't try it at the moment. Dammit...

Grziwatzki

Literate
No this can't be the end! I really enjoyed reading this lets play and i have to say that this thread was the main reason for me to register. I am also a great fan of Zafehouse Diaries and i would like to ressurect this thread. So if there are no objections I'm taking over this thread and I will start a new round of Zombie Survival with you guys. So is anyone still up for a game?:neveraskedforthis:

tindrli

Arcane
yep.. the SPECIAL ULTRA MEGA BADASS TENTACLE DILDO +4 vs Zs is available as well if there is any room left:troll:
a relic form another time
8pSZZqB.jpg

Dayyālu

Arcane
Sweet Jesus. This one active again? I'm still curious about that school.

Sign me in. Gotta find a name and a image for the new meatbag, however....

There is some new stuff bar the 'Road Kill' mode (that I suggest trying, of course)?

Grziwatzki

Literate
Great! Lindblum are you in too? If so, we have our 5 Survivors for the next round. Please post your characters with picture and stats. Since you are all Veterans i dont think its necessary to tell you how character creation works right? ;)
Dayyalu already mentioned that another gamemode was added to the game called roadkill. I have not tried it yet but im OK with it if you guys want to try it. So what do you think: "classic" or "roadkill"?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom