Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's play Wizardry 6-7-8 Iron Man!

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Bathory had a bard->mage class change and now she abuses lute? What does that mean?

Only Bards can use instruments succesfully in Wiz 6. In Wiz 7 you retain the ability after changing class from Bard.

Dungeon Lord

Scholar

We found an altar on the upstairs of castle. Pushing buttons in the correct order the altar was moving down and we were attacked by a giant snake. We killed it but almost lost Comte and Mustawd. Mustawd got poisoned again and we have no cure poison. I was never able to buy one at Queequeg. We hope it will eventually wears out itself before Mustawd die. Anyway we are trapped and I suspect the only escape route is throgh the Hazardous Area whish is very ... hazardous?

Last edited:

Dungeon Lord

Scholar

Yes! He is alive! Fortunately almost everybody knows the Heal Wounds spell in the party :)

Dungeon Lord

Scholar

Kreator the priest is dead. Mustawd was opening a trapped chest when a phantasmal hand appeared and slew Kreator. :(
What can I do? I have the amulet of life. Can I use that and how?
I do not know about this method because on a normal play I was always reloading a saved game.

Dungeon Lord

Scholar

The amulet of life has worked, Kreator is alive again but she has lost a vitality point.

Dungeon Lord

Scholar
I am going to change class at level6 always while every skill is not 100. This was the plan but now I cannot change Wayward :(

Dungeon Lord

Scholar

My priest has the maximum skill 98 in theology!

She can learn the Death Wish spell! And she is only level3. :)
Cannot wait to try this spell :)

I imagine the monsters in the castle talking among themselves:
- Have you heard? The priest knows the Death Wish spell!
- Ooooh noooo, we have to escape from this place!

Last edited:

Dungeon Lord

Scholar

I do not know what Captain Matey wants.

After this misunderstanding the caption attacks. But we have killed 'em.

Have been getting the rope and hook we were able to cross this bottomless pit. It was not a good idea, we never should leave the castle if only we are Level 200 :(

I totally have forgotten about these hydras. Why are there two hydras? I am playing on normal difficulty.

The last strike before the Doom.

The End.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Damn it! Luckily, I believe me and Mustawd happen to have adventuring grandchildren.
:troll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom