Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's play Wizardry 6-7-8 Iron Man!

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Oh boy don't switch classes on lvl 3 already, just a friendly advice :lol:

kmonster

Augur
A Valkyrie with 25 bonus points at creation, a thief with 27 bonus points, fighter and mage with 28 at level 2, you must be the luckiest ironman ever. I couldn't even get those stats if I rolled for a week.

Dungeon Lord

Scholar

In the castle basement I found a trader, Mustawd buying an armor for himself.

Comte is Level 4 mage now! It's FIREBALL time!!! (cannot be seen on the screenshot :) )

Last edited:

Dungeon Lord

Scholar

Sorry to announce, but I have to restart this party because my bard accidentally killed somebody somehow when I did not pay attention :(

Dungeon Lord

Scholar
I have played this game so it is not a blind playthrough. I would rather call it a senile playthrough because I have forgotten everything :)
In the towers there is a man behind a door but he would not like to speak with me.

Dungeon Lord

Scholar

Mustawd is a level 6 thief now. He is going to change to a ranger. Is it okay or he would rather be a priest? There is no other possibility :)

Dungeon Lord

Scholar

Here is the greenhorn ranger from the the ranger academy freshly :)
Now kmonster could be satisfied with the stats :)
But why cannot he wear the leather armors?

Dungeon Lord

Scholar

We have found the jailer key. Of course the first thing we want to do is going to conquer the jail. I am sure it is full of treasure.

Opening one of the gates of jail.

I do not have to say we found this guys instead of treasure. :(

Fifty shades of grey

My valkirye now is a real fantasy character.

Last edited:

Dungeon Lord

Scholar
The Killer Rats

In the castle basement we found this very delicious cheese. It is a hungarian specialty: "pálpusztai"

And at this place the party members were wildly arguing who should eat the cheese. They have to eat it because they cannot stand the smell any longer. In the following scrimmage someone dropped the cheese and...

This is the very famous killer rat battle. But we won it without any member's death.

Dear Wayward Son what class do you want to be?

And which class should my valkyrie choose?

Last edited:

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Aren't they relatively useful for 7, though? I heard something along those lines and since he's doing all three, it could come in handy. Besides, I like being stealth classes so, while unnecessary, it's cool.

janior

Arcane
Vatnik
idk, after playing wiz 6 and then immediately wiz5 i got burned out so wiz7 is on hold for some time :(.

Dungeon Lord

Scholar
idk, after playing wiz 6 and then immediately wiz5 i got burned out so wiz7 is on hold for some time :(.
I am afraid I will have a burnout after Wizardry 6 :(

She is a naked ninja! I hope every dear reader is 18+ in this thread :)

Wayward can use his shield for shielding himself at least.

Dungeon Lord

Scholar

Wayward became poisoned! Oh no!!! I have no cure cure poison potion! Quickly running back to Queequeg, the trader.

But he has no potion of cure poison! This is maddening! Aaaarrrggghhh

Dungeon Lord

Scholar
Bathory had a bard->mage class change and now she abuses lute? What does that mean?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom