Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's play Wizardry 4!

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
:love:

Well done, Grandmaster Bee :salute:

liN2d.jpg

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Great job, Miss Bee. :salute: You truly are the grandmaster. This LP is incredible. Thorough, informative and entertaining. I honestly think reading this was the better way of experiencing this game than playing it myself (not that I would be able to finish it).

Now I can only hope that You will also LP Wiz2, 3, 5 and 6 some day.

:bravo:

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Looking at that floor map makes me a little sick. Where are you pulling those maps from, some official guide or walkthrough? It would be great to see a player's own hand drawn map with annotations and frustrations.

Here you go. One geek's impression of The Maze of Wandering:

77SIb4o.jpg

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
awesome thread. this shit should be published as an RPG codex editorial/feature. and no i'm not joking.

/noticemesenpai

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
10: The Cosmic Cube

8949.png

As you remember, there was this message on B5F that warned us of "The Cosmic Cube." The Cube spans B3F to B1F, and it is Wizardry IV's most famous (and influential) level.

There is also another Marvel comics reference here. The Red Skull had the Cosmic Cube and used it to fight Captain America in the comics back in 1969. It later became an even more important plot device with galactic foes such as Thanos. Note that in the movies this is retread, with it being called the tesseract in the first Marvel produced Captain America movie. Later movies retcon it as part of the Infinity Gems. Anyway, it is obvious that the message above is referencing the Cosmic Cube and the Red Skull from Marvel.

RedSkullCosmicCube.jpg

Red-Skull-tos-81-1.jpg

Skullcosmic.png

erisdiscordia

Barely Literate
The "excerpt from the Wartowliedtod" is actually an excerpt from a song called "The MTA Song," popularized by the Kingston Trio.

(Frist post!)

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom