Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's Play Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat

Erebus

Arcane
That's a lot of gold. Are you saving in order to buy a steam tank or something like that ? :)

Can wizards hurt themselves by miscasting in this game (as in WFB) ?

That's a lot of gold. Are you saving in order to buy a steam tank or something like that ? :)

Can wizards hurt themselves by miscasting in this game (as in WFB) ?

I'm saving gold because I don't trust this game. And wizards are fine if they miscast. Mortars can destroy themselves if they misfire though...

MISSION NINE: AGAINST THE GRAIN (Briefing and Battle)

After beating the shit out of some unfortunate peasant, Jarema goes back to camp and is approached by Deitrich.

2z8q8sk.jpg

vxlzz5.jpg

15837ls.jpg

2w5ro8g.jpg

Commander, we are too late! The Orcs have crossed the bridge and are bringing ruin on the western bank. My scouts report they are moving on to the milling town six miles south east of Vanberg. We should move quickly to catch them before they inflict too much damage.

qqzoll.jpg

This time Wołodyjowski stays home.

25u1iqt.jpg

70hra1.jpg

This is were we start.

3503s3s.jpg

This is where village is. We are supposed to save it. But we won't charge blindly into danger just because some bloody peasants scream for help.

wipmvr.jpg

We are going to stand here and wait for orcs to come at us. Even if costs village some buildings.

2jea68z.jpg

Enemy sighted. Some orcs are getting ready to rape few villagers. Well. have fun orcs.

1ph2xk.jpg

Arrer Boyz, bane of Jarema fucking existance.

2crqeet.jpg

Big'Uns regiment is approaching on our flank.

dbmu4p.jpg

Big'Uns in their full 256 colours glory.

2n8qumg.jpg

Orcs got bored of smashing houses and some of them are coming our way.

a0w7bc.jpg

Preparing Jarema and Carlsson's Guard to meet the Big'Uns.

x0w775.jpg

Pew pewing Big'Uns with fireball.

okpd7r.jpg

Pew pewing them again.

33p4sva.jpg

Ordering 2nd Carlsson Guard to charge Big'Uns. Apparently they are some kind of penal regiment who is not into this kind of shit, as you will soon find out.

2v35u9f.jpg

Setting ground for tasteful butt-rape.

f1bm7a.jpg

Show them what we're made of

husaria2.jpg

suvpso.jpg

Unforunately 2nd Carlsson Guard is made of different things than Jarema's trusted Hussars and they flee...

knight_facepalm.jpg

6h729h.jpg

kb9cus.jpg

Meanwhile, Allor and Fletcher are trying to stop orcs coming from the village...

2ezjs68.jpg

By any means possible.

2aac0ns.jpg

Jarema breaks the Big'Uns. I bet this makes 2nd Carlsson Guard feel really bad about themselfs...

ao865g.jpg

... Not really.

91mkxe.jpg

Jarema join up with the rest.

rswzty.jpg

Not a moment too soon. More orcs coming.

nvtfv6.jpg

Again we use strategy of holding the line with cavalry and flanking with infantry which confuses the shit out of enemy.

2r3jmup.jpg

Allor and Fletcher continue their epic struggle to stop orcish flood.

riye14.jpg

2hn9tgw.jpg

Now, this one I called "Onufry Zagłoba after a night in the Pub".

2rduvd3.jpg

1st Carlsson Guard tries to make us forget shameful performance of their comrades by reouting orcs without any assistance.

2j4vvok.jpg

All enemy infantry are belong to us is dead. Now we must deal with Arrer Boyz. We send Jarema first since he has Shield of Ptolos.

9zvnll.jpg

On his way to the village Jarema meets 2nd Carlsson Guard...

22kqx.jpg

Engaging enemy archers in hand-to-hand combat. What could possibly go wrong?

2hfkgph.jpg

Jarema looses men left and right to enemy archers. Captain Bernard quickly rushes to help.

2rctjir.jpg

One more unit left. We are not wasting any time and we charge them right away.

21myge1.jpg

Shit is over, fucking finally!

Note to self. Don't blindly charge orc range units. They are still orcs and can kick your fucking butt in melee.

15xuw4o.jpg

2 buildings got destroyed. Well, they will have to rebuild them. At least no villagers died, right?

30ua4ra.jpg

CORPSES EVERYWHERE! But mostly Carlsson Guard corpses so no bigggie :troll:

1zld2r8.jpg

We actually LOST money doing this mission. But we would lost money even if not for destroyed buildings. Well at least our men got some experience.

2irna7o.jpg

Another battle done and crows are now feeding on corpses of fallen enemies. Now matter how many battles we win or loose, crows always win...

14abkop.jpg

What the fuck are you talking about Jarema?

257nel5.jpg

Next episode, we shall find out who those work-seeking men are!

2591944_husaria-pod-klasztorem-.jpg

Till the next time!

MISSION TEN: BRIDGE OVER THE RIVER WEISS (Briefing)

292mnt1.jpg

Eric Ragnar, it doesn't get any more VIKING than that!. Well, maybe Varg Bjornson or Sven Blood-Axe. But Eric Ragnar will do.
54f5l5.jpg

30m0mt0.jpg

I don't have anything interesting to say about mortars. Oh, I once described enemy AI strategy in Close Combat games as "Mortar Kombat" and I thought it was witty as hell. But nobody laughed.

2a760xi.jpg

2w5ro8g.jpg

An Orc raiding party has destroyed the farm to the south-west and are heading back to the bridge with their spoils. We must intercept them before they can cross the bridge and regroup with their main force. We will randezvous two miles south-west with reinforcements from Dortmere. When the west bank is clear of greenskins we must take and hold the bridge. From there we can consider an assault on their camp in the hills of the east.

29wkflu.jpg

As you can see cavalry is badly beaten up. And they all are wounded so I can't replace them. And I also can't leave them, you have to take cavalry in every mission. I will try not to use them so wounded guys will have a chance to heal up.

1jw3us.jpg

We take both mortars. We won't take mr Viking Vikingson even if he's name is awesome (even though he kinda sucked in Dark Omen) because he costs too much.

Well, briefing was short and this update will be poor as hell so I considered drawing you a horse but... nah.

Don't you mean

neigh?

:troll:

I actually had to google what "neigh" means heh.

And one thing bothers me. I thought that Dark Omen system of paying your troops was ridiculous. You didn't payed anything to field your troops. You only payed to replace dead soldiers. So, you gave a dude 20 crowns (cost of replacing a Flagellant) and he was bounded to serve you for a life time? what the hell. But SotHR system is also quite strange. So for example, Black Avangers are following us for fucking months in hope that, maybe once, I will decide to field them (and pay them)? Don't they have fucking families or something? and what do they eat?... oh the mysteries.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
This is the best LP on the 'dex in recent time.

I thought that Dark Omen system of paying your troops was ridiculous.

To be honest, I welcomed Dark Omen's payment system with open arms. Was it sorta dumbed down? Yeah. But SotHR's pay-to-field, pay-to-refill was simply ludicrous in how dastardly easy it was to effectively lose a shitton of gold out of each victory.

This is the best LP on the 'dex in recent time.

I thought that Dark Omen system of paying your troops was ridiculous.

To be honest, I welcomed Dark Omen's payment system with open arms. Was it sorta dumbed down? Yeah. But SotHR's pay-to-field, pay-to-refill was simply ludicrous in how dastardly easy it was to effectively lose a shitton of gold out of each victory.

That's true, I also prefer Dark Omen system payment system* (not only that to be honest). But I just realized that those poor Black Avengers wont get paid like, ever. And they probably also won't kill any skavens, and killing skavens is sole reason for their existence.

Adrian+Belew+Belew1.jpg

I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself when under stress...

MISSION TEN: BRIDGE OVER THE RIVER WEISS (Battle)

husaria.jpg

clip-clop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6XlyZ5mw0A

2wda8hw.jpg

A czyjeż to imię rozlega się sławą,
Kto walczy za Imperium ze Skavenami krwawo?
To konnica polska, sławne Grudgebringery!!
Zdobywają cudem wąwóz Somosierry!

f1bm7a.jpg

I dig this part...

2wda8hw.jpg[

Już Jaremy jazda cofa się w nieładzie,
Pod śmiertelnym ogniem wał trupów się kładzie!
A wtem nasz komander na wojaków skinął -
Skoczył Eric Ragnar, w czwórki jazdę zwinął.

f1bm7a.jpg

Ok, that's...enough.

2wda8hw.jpg

Na wiarusów czele Jarema się rzucił!
Wziął pierwszą baterię, ale już nie wrócił!!

f1bm7a.jpg

SHUT THE FUCK UP URIEH HUUP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7uyKYeGPdE

Alternative song for non-polish speakers...

wielkie_grillowanie_z_husaria.jpg

clip-clop clip-clop...

f1bm7a.jpg

STOP! there they are! Fletcher, target sickly and wounded, we don't want to get attention of healthy ones... Prepare mortars! we are in good defensive position to use our artillery, Urieh Huup, play something inspiring for our mortars!

2wda8hw.jpg

Już biorą armaaaty!
już tną kanonieeryyy!

f1bm7a.jpg

Ok, nevermind!

209ja7c.jpg

We start here. South of us we can see Orcs carrying epic loot from previous raids.

2qvbbyu.jpg

We are supposed to stop orcs from crossing the bridge. Well, it may happen bo it also may not happen. This is old-school C&C game so if we fail we still can continue campaign and live with consequences of our actions.

2nailop.jpg

This is how we deploy our left flank.

28vu4p3.jpg

And our right flank. As you can see we don't have center because we are awesome like that. Well, actually truth is, center is for armies that have infantry worth their salt. Carlsson Guard doesn't count as such.

14y5tg5.jpg

Battle begins. We immidiately order mortar to shoot orcs.

ei37du.jpg

Dis da'bird!

No, dis da'gyro copter!

14ugml1.jpg

Acculy is cannoball.

Fuck me'lifeeee...

nr0ifb.jpg

While we were watching Bi'Uns scream in agony, Carlsson Guard got surprised by goblin wolf riders. And Carlsson Finest actually were able to win. Wolf riders are fleeing!

funu4y.jpg

Fletcher tries to shoot Arrer Boyz, because Jarema is reluctant to engage them in melee after his previous experiences. Unfortunately fletcher is unable to do much damage because of the trees.

169rr13.jpg

Meanwhile, rest of the Orc horde is getting through the bridge safely because we failed to stop them.

2w39y1k.jpg

We have no choice but to charge Arrer Boyz with cavalry. Fletcher was unable to get clear line of fire because of the trees and mortars were unable to fire at them at all, for some reason.

2sd9h.jpg

Because previous hand-to-hand engagement with Arrer Boyz went so well we send Captain Bernard to assist Jarema.

5meq8p.jpg

Carlsson Guard rushes to help but Jarema was able to rout Arrer Boyz before they get piece of action.

b6xafr.jpg

Goblin riders regroup and charge what remains of 2nd Carlsson Guard! BUT, FEAR NOT! Jarema got a plan!

2w5ro8g.jpg

Commander, do something or we are done for!

f1bm7a.jpg

Hold on! help is coming!

2w5ro8g.jpg

Oh thank you commander!

f1bm7a.jpg

Mortars! FIRE!

2w5ro8g.jpg

WHAT?!

9ptfmo.jpg

2w5ro8g.jpg

JAREEEMA!! YOU KNOOOW WHAT YOUUU AREEEE...

f1bm7a.jpg

:planetarygovernorbitchslap: "Commander" Jarema!

9fr487.jpg

Jarema charges wolf riders.

faorjk.jpg

Wolf riders flee, and battle is won... or is it?

2uzou3o.jpg

BULLSHIT! I let couple of orc regiments escape but I did not rout from the battle!
I blame curse of the 2nd Carlsson Guard...

3466ext.jpg

1180f0o.jpg

ALL MY JEW GOLD! WAAASTED! Carlsson didn't pay us shit for last 2 missions. You know what? fuck you Sven, this whole campaign went downhill since I rescued your lazy fucking ass. WE ARE GOING TO ZHUFBAR!

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Shamefur dispray.
It's a nice game - terribly challenging campaign mode with finance management ala X-Com.
Reminds me a lot of King Arthur the RPG Wargame

Well I decided to keep the results. I didn't upload missions when I really got my ass kicked so I will keep this one. It's actually strange because I always did this mission like that, letting some orcs escape and I never got a "FAILURE! CUS U RUN" screen. it always said that mission was successful but too many orcs escaped so I will get less money. But this time game decided to fuck me over so now it's second mission in a row for which I did not got paid (third if you count HONOUR one). Well, nevermind. We still have SOME gold, so it's no end of the world... right?

---------------------
MISSION 11: MARCH TO ZHUFBAR (Briefing)

Fun Fact: In this episode we are butt-hurt over getting jewed-out by Carlsson.

aedf9bb90ec533a20733259ee9d3702a,12,1.jpg

slash-slash, stab-stab...

2151yb.jpg

Jar... Commander Jarema! this is pointless, Orc have crossed the bridge! we must fall back to Wissenheim and ask Carlsson for further orders!

Ogniem_i_mieczem.jpg

stab-stab...

rt10ug.jpg

Jarema Commander guy! Bernard be right, no point continue fight. Regroup, regroup we must!

f1bm7a.jpg

Yeah, you are right. MEN! regroup!

2w5ro8g.jpg

Finally! now let's go back to Wissnheim for further orders...

ogniem43.jpg

Ni idziem do Wizenhajmu, ba'tku...

2w5ro8g.jpg

Who is this?! and what did he said?

f1bm7a.jpg

Captain Bernard, meet my lobotomized ukrainian bodyguard, Bohun.

737cf764001ff8e14e37ed22

Hasta-la-vista...Bat'ku

fire_sw1.jpg

f1bm7a.jpg

Bury his corpse quickly and let's get back to the camp...

214ccqq.jpg

Jarema! what happend here? The Orcs have crossed the River Weiss. We must follow them!

f1bm7a.jpg

214ccqq.jpg

... Where is Captain Bernard?

rt10ug.jpg

In secret places... doing secret stuff.

335cq4g.jpg

Greetings again, Commander! I come on behalf of the King of Karaz a Karak, Thorgrim Grudgebearer, to find strong warriors to battle beside us at the siefe of Zhufbar. You fight with a determination rare in Humans. I am prepared to pay you well to accompany me.

2rqm4wg.jpg

No! We are to leave for the Loren forest with haste. I have made my bond with the Commander. Find you own mercenaries, Dwarf!

Holy shit Ceridan! Didn't know you are commander of Grudgebringers now!

335cq4g.jpg

I can only respect your loyalty to Lord Carlsson. You will find us recruiting at Karak Hirn when you have completed your contract.

f1bm7a.jpg

We didn't got paid. Our contract with Carlsson is null and void. We march to Zhufbar!

ogniem-i-mieczem-5.jpg

214ccqq.jpg

Jarema! you can't do that! we still can drive the orcs from Border Princes!

f1bm7a.jpg

Silence Carlsson! You should have kept your side of a bargain... and you are border prince, and they are basically russkies of this setting.

214ccqq.jpg

Oh yeah? who are YOU then?

f1bm7a.jpg

I'm polish!

214ccqq.jpg

Then what are you doing in Warhammer world?

f1bm7a.jpg

Mind your own business!

In the next episode...we march to Zhufbar, obviously.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
[nitpicking]Border Princes are actually Balkans turned up to eleven. Russkies are in Kislev. But have a lot of Polish culture. Also hussars. Kinda like what would have been had 1610 went our way, I think.[/nitpicking]

Also, MOAR.

MISSION 11: MARCH TO ZHUFBAR (Ambush)

Fun Fact: in this episode we... HOLY MOTHER OF GOD GOBLIN SHAMAN FLYING ON SOME GREEN SHIT!

Troops update:

65c285.jpg

7 out of 12. And we won't get any reinforcements until we reach Zhufbar.

mj8ki.jpg

Infantry is at full strength, but that's mostly because they were on vacations for couple of missions.

oanbwm.jpg

11/12. Not bad.

sgree1.jpg

Every guide for SotHR says that it is essential to max out experience for Allor. Since max experience is 3000 and after all those mission Allor got 230 you can clearly see how well this campaign is going... I simply cannot into Amber Wizard. But I will not give up. Not until we reach a point where we can't afford to field any troops.

117fm10.jpg

2nd mortar crew got some experience last mission. Well that's it, no point in showing other regiments since they didn't change at all.

I forgot to take screenshot of our troop choice so:

Cavalry
Grudgebringers Infantry
Crossbows
Allor
Both Mortars

We take mortars with us even though they are useless in ambush situation. We do this because after ambush we will get straight into regular mission in which mortars are able to deploy properly.

33kbtdg.jpg

----------------------
MEANWHILE IN PLOT COUNTRY:

xfrjw2.jpg

53ecw.jpg

2ciae09.jpg

Isn't it "WAAAAGH!" not "WAAAARGH!"?

----------------------
30wxz81.jpg

----------------------
MEANWHILE IN DIFFERENT PLOT COUNTRY:

2rftztl.jpg

2zid15k.jpg

Hey! it's Karl Franz! I loved his soothing voice in Dark Omen.

14nhj4y.jpg

2n7ked.jpg

I have order to travel to our keep in Black Fire Pass to warn of the increased Orc activity in the mountains. From there we will use the pass to cross the mountains. Our combined might will ward of any Orc attack.

WARNING: This mission was going okey'ish but then suddenly it went all "Shadow of the Horned Rat" on my ass. It actually went so horribly bad that I decided to keep the results. I can't blame random battle system because most of the time I was actually pretty lucky, but I did some HORRIBLE mistakes. I'm pretty sure that I will be able to do next mission with what is left of Grudgebringers by now. But if not, I have backup saves so don't worry. Or actually rejoice because if you decide that I failed to prove that I'm not a steaming pile of shit at Let's Playing, this campaign will meet a dead end soon If I will fail next mission and not use my backup saves.

But anyway:

209gabq.jpg

This is were we are. We can't use our mortars because it's an ambush. To make things even better, enemy has Rock Lobbers (orc's mortars) and they CAN use them.

2vxefxz.jpg

Also they have airborne goblin shaman.

9geb2u.jpg

Enemy artillery stars pounding us. This is fucking Battle of the Bulge and Market Garden combined if you take FallschrimShaman into account. But the sides are all mixed up.

nh1dvk.jpg

We order Fletcher to shoot at approaching orcs. Allor casts Hunting Spear at shaman and one infantry man dies because he got hit with fragments of rock from rock lobber. It must have hit quite far if just one dude died.

34irfjc.jpg

We cast another hunting spear. Just in case.

2435afo.jpg

But they don't hit shaman fast enough and he was able to scare Allor.

2wdo8x2.jpg

I hyc o ziemie shaman kurwa bęc. Hunting Spears finally were able to kill shaman and he falls to the ground with satysfying "BOOM!".

2zps9eg.jpg

We reoraganise our infantry into defensive line. Well it's a sort of a line... a little bit.

358no9c.jpg

Meanwhile we send Jarema around the orcs to kill those fucking rock lobbers.

33wttzt.jpg

Orcs are coming. And I realised that my "defensive line" will be as effective as upside-down backward Maginote Line.

2eb4znq.jpg

Orcs are getting near. Fletcher starts to have some second thoughts and is getting ready to get the fuck out from there. Also Jarema is somwhere doing something, I forgot about him because I was too busy crying like a little bitch.

2eb4znq.jpg

Proper battle started. There is message that Cav had ben hit but they are fine thanks to Ptolos Shield.

17bqzm.jpg

You see? they are fine and getting ready to charge rock lobbers. They are also being followed by BIg'Uns and that's probably what saved infantry.

2lc1s2s.jpg

Rule of thumb is that if you fight Orcs in hand-to-hand combat, you loose. But Dwarves are ignorant fucks and they never heard of it so they beat the living shit out of orcs.

javpfk.jpg

Allor tries to pick off some Arrer Boyz with Hunting Lance and generally make their life miserable.

vr4vpc.jpg

Jarema is finished with rock lobbers so I send him around the Big'Uns to deal with Arrer Boyz. Also melee in the south is pretty much finished and it would went really good if few crossbowmen didn't get caught in it and died.

213bs.jpg

Dorfs killing remaining orcs.

2cwqcl.jpg

Cav and infantry prepares to sandwich Arrer Boyz. This is where game went all SotHR on my ass. Arrer Boyz were charged from front AND the back. Charge from the back almost always means rout. It routes monster it even routes units who are immune to fear for pete's sake! But what Arrer boyz did?

i4hett.jpg

Well, they stand and fight. And kill shitton of my dudes. I'm not bitching about this, mainly because I were really lucky at fighting orcs in melee in the south. All I'm saying that there was nothing that could be done about this. Trying to kill them with crossbows would mean losses for both sides. Casting Hunting spear or trying to curse them could get Allor killed. So I thought that encirclement will work best, but it didn't. Woe is me.

11sjuyt.jpg

Arrer boyz are finally dead and we prepare to use same tactics with Big'Uns... and the effects is also the same! yay.

345dj52.jpg

2em3aea.jpg

Well, It wasn't proper butt-charge and they are Big'Uns so I was basically asking for it...

1j7pyd.jpg

... And I could try to kill them with crossbows or hunting spear...

2v1nomb.jpg

... So yeah, that's my fault.

2dtnara.jpg

35ibv36.jpg

Ouch... But don't panic! I got this shit! I didn't shitpost in my own LP just to abandon it now. I also have backup saves just in case.

EDIT:
Disregard me I suck cocks I looked at this battle again and actually I didn't lost anyone during fight with Arrer Boyz, it were Big'Uns that slaughtered the fuck out of Wołodyjowski. If not for this skirmish we would loose around 5 guys (dwarves don't matter they are temporary) and I could soften Big'Uns with crossbows and attack them with Dwarves who are better at fighting orcs. So I think I will redo this mission because I actually have good time doing this LP and I'm happy as a child when I see that someone is reading it. So I want to continue... blah blah. BRB i'm goind to fuck up Warhammer world time and space continuum.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
You amber wizard is really not getting much xp. 47? Even after taking down that shaman? Ouch. Maybe it'd have been better if you hadn't cocked up that human mission and gotten a go at the mission where Allor could hunting spear a troll?

You amber wizard is really not getting much xp. 47? Even after taking down that shaman? Ouch. Maybe it'd have been better if you hadn't cocked up that human mission and gotten a go at the mission where Allor could hunting spear a troll?

You are right my Viking friend. I was never able to get him much experience, Rat ogres and trolls don't give that much exp and even though manual says that Hunting Spear supposed to "go through enemy regiment's and kill whole line on of dudes" I'm quite happy when it kills even one guy. I will redo this mission and try to grind some EXP for him and I will be back when we are at the same point... but with less loses.

Requesting Dark Omen LP after this. :kfc:

I actually considered doing Dark Omen LP after I finish SotHR (or after SotHR finishes me, which is much more likely) but I don't see the point anymore if we already have one.

Ok, back to business:

Fun Fact: This is not the greatest update in the world this is just a tribute.

Ok, I'v redone Bridge and March missions. I didn't done any human missions after "bridge" because I'm still mad at Sven.

1j7sw3.jpg

This is how Bridge over the River Weiss mission should have ended but didn't for some reason. Maybe too many orcs escaped?

25hmtdv.jpg

I mean, it's not glorious victory but at least game don't give me shit about me fleeing from battle. Also, hilarious stuff, routing Arrer Boyz routed Black Avengers, I'm not shitting you. Fleeing arrer boyz got near Black Avengers and Avengers started to run away... and lost few men, they tripped or something?

9knrdl.jpg

Bohun didn't have to waste bullet on Bernard, orcs got him :troll:

2dtnara.jpg

March to Zhufbar official debrief.

zsjwj9.jpg

I was unable to do any better than that.

I also noticed one thing. If you play SotHR long enough, after a while you stop shaking and sobing and start to laugh maniacally, your anus keeps bleeding though...

MISSION 11: MARCH TO ZHUFBAR (Ambush2)

We are approaching Kurgan's Keep on our journey to Zhufbar. Also I run out of clip-clop pictures...

33orwi1.jpg

2zqvshx.jpg

Even though this battle counts as an ambush, our mortars are operational.

2ms0wgm.jpg

Kurgan's Keep, looks more like furnance in second mission of Blood.

eiozg6.jpg

On our left we have Orcs ready to rape some beaten up Dwarf regiment. We will send someone to prevent them from doing so.

2j635mb.jpg

Since this seems like a pretty easy mission, we deploy "Total War" style. I forgot to take screenshots for a minute or so but not much was lost. Basically orcs went straight at us and most of them were killed/routed by Fletcher and mortars. Also Black Avengers together with NPC dwarves killed orcs on our left.

2czu9tu.jpg

Dealing what is left of main body of orc attack force and sending Wołodyjowski to deal with Arrer Boyz.

55so4.jpg

Since mr. Black is finished with his targer we order him to assist Wołodyjowski.

ilk97c.jpg

Dorfs are outnumbered but orcs which they are fighting been cursed by Allor so they should be fine.

24m5ieq.jpg

Boar riders which were routed when I wasn't taking screenshots re-groups and Wołodyjowski now must attack them instead of arrer boyz.

2eat6ao.jpg

Something killed quite a lot of Arrer Boyz and I'm not sure what. In fact, there is only one left.

257hlj4.jpg

Close-up of this cheerful fellow.

2nhnx2c.jpg

Ramon Black and his Dwarven friends are coming in for the kill.

qs1l3p.jpg

But Ramon got stuck on a rock...

hramvn.jpg

Did I show you the Keep already?

jzy0qq.jpg

Dwarves gang-bang one remaing orc and that's it!

2dtnara.jpg

dy38ev.jpg

It was short and easy battle, but my performance wasn't optimal because I'm still oozing tears through my ass after redoing last mission...

15yexh.jpg

Some dwarves died but they are temporary so fuck them... they are temporary, right?...

29dyg54.jpg

nbrza9.jpg

suu2d3.jpg

a1h15.jpg

sz8pc4.jpg

hs2udc.jpg

27x163c.jpg

We are approaching the Averland Keep.

2nobpt.jpg

Halt! Who goes there?

f1bm7a.jpg

I command the Mercenary army of Grudgebringers. We have been hired by these Dwarfs to help raise the siege of Zhufbar. I seek safe transit through pass.

2nobpt.jpg

I am Captain Holger of the Leitdorf 9th Crossbow Regiment. I want to hire you...

Cliffhanger!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom