Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play VtM: Wild Nights - Chapter 10

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Gondolin said:
The RPG Codex - A study of democracy in action.

Much better than 99% of voting systems.

(by design, so you are forced to vote for the parties dumbfucks)

Deleted Member 10432

There's no fucking way I'm using AV to record my flip-flop.

I'm changing to Tzimisce.

golgepapaz

Augur
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Djadjamankh said:
There's no fucking way I'm using AV to record my flip-flop.

I'm changing to Tzimisce.

Just couldn'tresist
Book of elections says that;

Then shalt thou pick three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt pick, and the number of the picking shall be three. Four shalt thou not pick, neither pick thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Come on Gondolin, dude, flop to lasombra antitribu so we can at least compete with the fucking tremere antitribu.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
OK then, using the current voting scheme and after some minor flopping from my part, I'm putting in my final vote.

1. True Brujah 4
2. Lasombra antitribu 2
3. Kiasyd 1

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Gondolin said:
Don't think that 1 extra point would help Lasombra in the least. Tremere had quite a lead and the two Brujah options came second and third.

If you put it in as first it will get tied.

oscar

Arcane
Finished reading this, and God am I glad I did. Great stuff.

1. Hunter
2. Tziscme
3. Bruja (if an Afrikaner) if not Giovanni

ironyuri

What the fuck is going on ? I don't even know anymore.

Just like, give me a Brujah, Tzimice and Tremere antitribu in that order. Fuck.

grotsnik

Arcane
Unless my maths went horribly wrong (always a possibility, shout out if that's the case) Tremere Antitribu was overtaken in the last few votes by True Brujah (by one) and Brujah (by two), putting BRUJAH at the top with 23, though this was largely dependent upon racial conditions for some reason. Malk, Kiasyd and Lasombra Antitribu (which was doing worryingly well for an option I hadn't got around to thinking up any sort of story for whatsoever) were loitering around at 14-15 afterwards. But taking the votes of 'em who didn't do the three-part vote (because really, there's too many of them to ignore, including Dj after the vote began) and giving them 4s for their single vote puts TREMERE ANTITRIBU back in front.

I know this has all got a bit silly, but unless anyone's so unhappy with the result that they can't restrain themselves to making subtly bad choices in order to get the bugger killed, let's just get started with that, shall we?

Esquilax

Arcane
Sorry about all this bullshit, my fault. All the possibilities are fucking great: cybernegro True Brojah, Brojah, Tremere antitribu, whatever. Let's just get this fucking show on the road.

Esquilax

Arcane
root said:
no tremeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeee

just mix and match some weird disciplines and create a new bloodline

:(

Aw, cheer up, bro. The silver lining here is that judging by the character's description, they have the life expectancy of a fruit fly. I hate the Tremere as a clan, but the character's situation is interesting, you gotta admit.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Hey guys, I have no idea what's going on in this thread, but someone told me to come here and vote for a true brujah.

So I am voting for a true brujah, whatever that means.

Esquilax

Arcane
Darth Roxor said:
Hey guys, I have no idea what's going on in this thread, but someone told me to come here and vote for a true brujah.

root, you magnificent bastard. Election fraud!

@ Rod Rodderson: Yeah, it's certainly interesting. It will provide us with some new characters and a very different angle on people we've already met. I'd love to compare our interactions with Dubrik and Eames with Anthony's; you can never have enough Dubrik, I can't wait to see how he wants to fuck us over. Not to mention, we are so deep in the shit and at such risk that we're constantly going to be paranoid wherever we go.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Anthony visits the Chantry and makes a cameo in the next arc?

I'm just surprised that Lasombra antitribu really had some traction going for a while too.

golgepapaz

Augur
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
grotsnik said:
Unless my maths went horribly wrong (always a possibility, shout out if that's the case) Tremere Antitribu was overtaken in the last few votes by True Brujah (by one) and Brujah (by two), putting BRUJAH at the top with 23, though this was largely dependent upon racial conditions for some reason. Malk, Kiasyd and Lasombra Antitribu (which was doing worryingly well for an option I hadn't got around to thinking up any sort of story for whatsoever) were loitering around at 14-15 afterwards. But taking the votes of 'em who didn't do the three-part vote (because really, there's too many of them to ignore, including Dj after the vote began) and giving them 4s for their single vote puts TREMERE ANTITRIBU back in front.

I know this has all got a bit silly, but unless anyone's so unhappy with the result that they can't restrain themselves to making subtly bad choices in order to get the bugger killed, let's just get started with that, shall we?

TREMERE ANTITRIBU it is then .Just get on with it before we get a UN election observer to report the shameless election fraud and be condemned by international community..

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Esquilax said:
Darth Roxor said:

root, you magnificent bastard. Election fraud!

You guise juust wail till I get my fiancee to register on the Kodex and vote for Tzimisce during the next character selection :P She really liked that picture found by Orgasm...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom