Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play VtM: Night Empire

grotsnik

Arcane
Requests update. Attempts to bring about late, minor change to the voting which will nevertheless require the scrapping of the first 2000 words of the update that have been written.

Gondolin, you sadistic monster. I will have my vengeance.

Esquilax

Arcane
I want Sommers to enter the Pleasure N' Pain over the bodies of Sabbat shovelheads. Let all London know the Ventrue strike back.

As totally fucking badass as that sounds, I have to disagree. I don't want to fall in love with the idea of Sommers becoming some kind of Rambo. Somebody has to be there to talk to Horn and monitor CCTV footage so Eddie and our ghoul team know what they're walking into, how many hostiles there are, where to position themselves, etc.

I'm worried that Tony's presence will fuck up unit cohesion as well. Eddie knows how to work with these guys, Tony doesn't.

All true, but having Tony on hand to ensure the Toreador know they owe him, personally, would be useful. We shouldn't neglect the political advantage of having the Toreadors owe us.

Everyone in town knows that Eddie's our right-hand man. If he shows up at the Elysium with a ghouled counter-terrorist, the Toreadors will definitely know that they owe us. Sure, it would be nice to be there personally to direct the situation, but given that Tony is safe on the airfield and probably better off not getting in Eddie's way, I think it's best if he sits back on this one.

So I guess the point of what I'm trying to say is... I really just want an update. Very very badly.

ironyuri

Well, I still like the idea of Eddie monitoring operations with the comms officer nearby, and then once the joint is clear making an entrance to congratulate the team, and Eddie and make a show of himself after he activates presence.

Gondolin

Arcane
As totally fucking badass as that sounds, I have to disagree. I don't want to fall in love with the idea of Sommers becoming some kind of Rambo. Somebody has to be there to talk to Horn and monitor CCTV footage so Eddie and our ghoul team know what they're walking into, how many hostiles there are, where to position themselves, etc.

I'm worried that Tony's presence will fuck up unit cohesion as well. Eddie knows how to work with these guys, Tony doesn't.

Everyone in town knows that Eddie's our right-hand man. If he shows up at the Elysium with a ghouled counter-terrorist, the Toreadors will definitely know that they owe us. Sure, it would be nice to be there personally to direct the situation, but given that Tony is safe on the airfield and probably better off not getting in Eddie's way, I think it's best if he sits back on this one.

So I guess the point of what I'm trying to say is... I really just want an update. Very very badly.

It's just a photo op. Like George Bush landing on the carrier. :D

laclongquan

Arcane
Look, send in all your forces but staying out is strangely timid. I mean, from start to finish do you think Sommers ever act THAT cowardly?

As for cohesion, if it fall into the tub, the way an ambush of shovelheads broke out, our battle plan will fly right out the window anyway, with Tony or not. If it's safe, then no cause to worry.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron

You are, of course, right. But what Gondolin and I want dosen't necessary mean rambo-like behaviour. We want to enter over the corpses of very much DEAD Sabbat. And pat a victorious Eddie and ghouls on the back.

Gondolin

Arcane
And give some orders and shit. Let the kindred know a Ventrue is in charge and that the Camarilla is fighting back. Also, let them know who they should be grateful to.

Running Fox

Educated
Queued
man i got such a pump going through by biceps
i could fuck myself silly
WHERE IS THE FUCKIN UPDATE CUNTS!

WTF IS THIS?!
cancer incarnate... :(
4CGXj.jpg

mhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lottie

Educated
grotty, kimmy needs a hit, badly, pleeease?
tgdQy.jpg

nice sig, gongo. but now that grotsniks steam profile is private, we cant point and laugh anymore. M:

also, can someone tell me why the tards who slave at mcd cant make a fucking consistent cheezburger? bloody monkeys

also started this, wont finish though... =(

ironyuri

This is retribution for the failure of the Let's Catch Jack the Ripper LP, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

grotsnik is inflicting the wrath of the spurned auteur upon us.

Gedeone

Novice
Damn...dead again.
At least i discovered something new.
...off to read this ripper stuff.

Project: Eternity
ARE YOU GONNNA UPDATE THISH FUCKING SHIT OR WATHß YOU FUCKING FUCKFACE
BAAAAW YOU MKAAE YOUR STEAM ACC PRIVATE NOW IN SHAME OF SHITOUT ASND SAKYRIM FUCKING MORN
NO FUCKING MIRALCLE THAT WRITINTTNG IS NO VALUE
IS CAUSE YOU FUCKING SUCK DICK BITCH
BE A HALF FUCKING MAN NAD END IT UFCKING NOW

*Ahem*

Grots, I rather enjoy this 'Let's Play' and I would appreciate it if you would resume. However I understand that you might be a bit burned out and so are enjoying other entertainment. While I can appreciate that, please come back when you get a chance.

With Greatest Respect,

-Nicky

Boris

Educated
Queued
Ей, сука!
Ты шо спишь шоли?
Нахуй кончай пидор! Если мол нихуя не выходи то бля пост хир шо мля кастрат нахуй и всё бля, кина не будет!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Но тыж сука сбежал и молчишь как пидар сука!
Ну бля давай! Оправдывайся!!!!!!!
Илу ты следуший Барб? Чмо!

Boxer

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Its been a year. )))

>>Nicky said:
And this, kids, is why you take your meds! :lol:

Anyway, there is this Government Communications Headquarters GCHQ crypto/hack/riddle game (take note root, thats how you do riddles...), which I can partially solve and scourge together from the interwebs.
https://canyoufindit.co.uk/
Problem is, its for the UK residents only... (

So, how about you, grotsnik, make an update if you win a Rasberry Pi and/or Nexus 7 with the solutions I give you?

I mean, I figure even with stolen solutions, how many UK residents will do this?
60 mil population, 20 are male of a fitting age. Of those only about 10 percent are academics and only 10 of those are in tech fields. So thats what? 200.000 dudes with half a brain?
Now how many are gonna do the puzzle? Best fucking case scenario are 10 percent, so 20k entries. And 100 Rasberries to win. 1 in 200 chance. Its almost as good as a crit chance of a dump stat luck chara in Fallout...
Also 5 Nexus 7!

3Zp1Qik.jpg

edit
fuck me, the full solutions are on the google frontpage..............

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom