Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's play Total War: Attila, The Last Roman (somewhat interactive)

Dayyālu

Arcane
Uh. I appreciate the effort, but contemporary Total War titles are boring to play, I don't know how boring they could be to watch.

That said, I'd love to see The Last Roman DLC if you have it (and its smaller scope would ensure more chances of it ending). If not that, the reply is obvious:

Western Roman Empire, Hard.

Lemme remember happier times.

(I'd guess that, if you want to play a mind-numbingly difficult Total War campaign, the Medieval II Warhams mod would find more love from the Playground's denizens. Plus it's Russian hard, and we can all cry for the end of the Old World and spit at the new Total War: Warhams).

Tigranes

Arcane
I am, in fact, interested, since I know I will never touch RTW2/Attila with a ten foot pole.

MediantSamuel

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Uh. I appreciate the effort, but contemporary Total War titles are boring to play, I don't know how boring they could be to watch.

That said, I'd love to see The Last Roman DLC if you have it (and its smaller scope would ensure more chances of it ending). If not that, the reply is obvious:

Western Roman Empire, Hard.

Lemme remember happier times.

(I'd guess that, if you want to play a mind-numbingly difficult Total War campaign, the Medieval II Warhams mod would find more love from the Playground's denizens. Plus it's Russian hard, and we can all cry for the end of the Old World and spit at the new Total War: Warhams).

Awesome trailer.

The suggestion of The Last Roman could definitely work; it has a tighter story (as long as I play the Roman Expedition, including some minor choice and consequence which is always a plus) and would definitely require a shorter time frame.

Think I may just reboot this and focus on that campaign. Would brofist you if I could for the great suggestion.

Now, to get started.

Wanted to do that, once, but thought "fuck it, prbly won't finish it".

So please go ahead bro, Belisarius is fun to play as.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom