Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play ToEE PC as a Pseudo-Online D&D Campaign!

Endarire

Scholar
EDIT: Updated the link!

Greetings, all!

I started a YouTube playlist where I do a Let's Play of Temple of Elemental Evil with Temple+ and the Circle of 8 mod. The format is not a standard Let's Play, but treating the game like I'm running an online D&D 3.5 tabletop campaign using ToEE as a visualization app.

Enjoy, all!

(I wasn't sure if this was the board for such things, but this is very directly D&D and CRPG related! If not, I apologize and the moderators should move it to its proper place.)

Last edited:

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
:lol:

I'm not sure about the reception this LARP-fest will get around here. Still, that's a pretty ballsy move. :salute:

Cael

Arcane
Greetings, all!

I started a YouTube playlist where I do a Let's Play of Temple of Elemental Evil with Temple+ and the Circle of 8 mod. The format is not a standard Let's Play, but treating the game like I'm running an online D&D 3.5 tabletop campaign using ToEE as a visualization app.

Enjoy, all!

(I wasn't sure if this was the board for such things, but this is very directly D&D and CRPG related! If not, I apologize and the moderators should move it to its proper place.)
Been done, son.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
First, I prefer written Let's Plays, with pics.

Second, I hate LARPers.

Third, your voice is annoying and so are you.

Fourth, why not just post this in your other recent ToEE thread?

Fifth, you will turn people off ToEE with this sort of garbage.

Sixth, ban everyone who starts a thread with a silly YouTube vid like this.

Seventh, I have deleted your comment on my blog, and banned you.

Last edited:

Morkar Left

Don't let Lilura get on you. He/she is just jealous if other people talk about games he/she talks about without listening to him/her first I think...

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Don't let Lilura get on you.

Let it be known, that in these hallowed 'Dexian halls, Morkar, a 2006 oldfag, felt compelled to come to the rescue of a newfag rando whom he felt was "under the pump" from big bad Lilura.

cry.gif

Last edited:

Endarire

Scholar
One of the text Let's Plays helped inspire me to do this.

Thanks for your encouragement.

Libra: Sorry you felt that way.

Manzepio

Novice
I was actually thinking this might've been interesting as I thought you would be basically screen sharing and DMing while players, in some sort of VOIP call, would shout out commands and roleplay;

Then you started doing the voices of all the characters with your high pitched screech and I was done. Sorry.

Kikoskia tried something similar with his Eye of The Beholder let's play and even he couldn't pull it off to save his life.
And if anyone could pull off something like this, it would be him.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom