Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Lets Play the latest Jagged Alliance 2 1.13

LP it with HAM 5.0 Alpha at the risk of game-crashing bugs?

• Yes, better enemy AI and tougher to-hit chance spread patterns, come on!

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Wait until HAM 5.0 is fully released to start this LP

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No, I want a finished JA2 LP and I want it now.

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • kingpincomrade

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

circ

Arcane
Medina AP is probably the toughest battle, not even the palace is that hard. Shit can go bad real fast even with two sneaky teams at night.

The_scorpion

Liturgist
as the LP is advancing to the funnier mercs like Larry and Bubba, we're expecting quite a few incoming lulz tbh
:hmmm:

Cassidy

Arcane
With the frequency of enemy counter-attacks happening, I doubt the coming update will already feature the degenerate drug-addict and the degenerate sadistic sodomite Grey Warden. Playing Expert with Deirdranna pool of forces being unlimited really ensures fun over Meduna.

TNO

Augur
Does anyone else find the difficulty curve in JA completely inverted? I'm currently finding taking over my first town with meh mercs against loads of dudes with rifles really hard, but when you get to spam breaklights and high explosives, it looks much more straightforward...

Cassidy

Arcane
Defending the liberated sectors of Meduna

8IK1U.jpg

While militias are being trained to hold out what was already freed so that the mercenaries can focus on defeating Deirdranna for once and all, a weak attack is launched against the airport.

P2Kn3.jpg

An attack that won't really last, for the airport was the most well defended of the liberated sectors.

vrhvd.jpg

And even though they smartly tried to outflank the defenders, they were prepared and the good hearing of many alerted all to such move.

cmFnp.jpg

Which was the only serious threat of the offensive.

TO3Vv.jpg

Fidel shines with a devastating burst against the remaining enemy forces.

TYtoQ.jpg

And puts down another one. His crazed grin as he mows down enemy after enemy with his machinegun is a visible mark of his less than normal mind.

wZXF0.jpg

A wounded goon retreats and thus the battle ends. However, this pathetic attack won't be the last one. There are still many hours left before the new recruits arrive.

eABlA.jpg

Gasket is arriving to bring a new gun for Ulminati, and the picture is clear: enemies crawling all around the recently liberated sectors in Meduna. Time is of essence but to rush now would be too risky. Eventually, the first militias get trained, and scouts check the enemy presence around. Soon a large concentration of forces just south of the Meduna SAM site is located. Four men thus take positions to defend the SAM site at all costs, together with the green militias, which probably won't last more than a few seconds.

LgSDk.jpg

It will be a tough one indeed. The four mercenaries are positioned to cover the two chokepoints leading inside the facility.

r9vCo.jpg

After a short time of militias being totally massacred, Black, who is hiding in the grass near the wreckage of a tank, takes down the first of them.

Y7VGa.jpg

While Ulminati puts another down with his new silenced automatic sniper rifle.

wb0vh.jpg

They continue to cover the south chokepoint while Maddog and Dynamo are yet to have any visual contact with the enemy at the breach on the razor wire.

zQO8C.jpg

Thanks to their good positioning, they are managing to take down many enemies before they even know what hit them, while the militia is virtually wiped out. After a fierce battle, suddenly the enemy forces stop coming, and then Black volunteers to scout the surroundings to spot the rest of them. Considering Black and Ulminati weapons are suppressed, they probably don't even know where they are.

0eTAk.jpg

He begins covering the west, but finds nothing either north or south, and then, from the south, he heads east, sneaking form tree to tree and finally hiding under some foliages.

PZZW5.jpg

Eventually some enemies appear. They seem to be hiding along the line of trees surrounding the SAM site. Maddog fires madly at their direction to draw their attention and give Black some breathing space as according to recon they were at least 13 strong.

O2Tm0.jpg

One of them tries to rush towards the base, only to be taken down by Ulminati.

S9zSt.jpg

And finally, Black tries to not panic as he realizes how many of them could go at him at once.

hVQsG.jpg

He does his best to eliminate as many of them as he can before they get too close, as they remain unaware of his exact position.

RjvdP.jpg

Eventually one of them shoots him. Fortunately it was a glancing shot, not provoking any major wounds, and he rapidly reacts.

sqbtE.jpg

Black's contribution in this battle was indeed substantial.

Bhhqn.jpg

And more of them continue to fall.

yYVot.jpg

The last of them charge towards Ulminati, as Maddog and Dynamo provide him support to ensure he won't have an unfortunate end now that the battle is almost over. The grenades blast accross the entrance of the base.

GKwys.jpg

Twice, to completely suppress the enemy group over there, and then Ulminati kills them one by one, and afterwards, there is still one left in hiding. Black and Ulminati begin the hunt.

S9RVn.jpg

And finally, this tough battle is over.

All the militias gave their lives in this battle, but more freedom fighters shall rise. The sector is secure, for now.

3f9e1.jpg

And while medical care and training carries on, two particularly "unique" mercenaries join the team.

Hopefully they will get ready soon enough for the final push.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
:salute:
A JA LP that reaches completion on the codex. Truly 2012 is the year the world ends

Cassidy

Arcane
Update coming tommorrow if Codex doesn't end more screwed and heading beyond the bottom of the toilet than the Red Army after Stalin's Great Purges.

I hope none of you supported the decline of lulzberty. If you did:

:hero:

Black

Arcane
Tomorrow is the new Thursday. Maybe you should stop farming in D3 for a sec and update!

The_scorpion

Liturgist
yeah i had this really disturbing nightmare where a poorly written LP of a game with a a fucking ammo caliber name was higher up in the playground than this LP here :retarded:

R@S

Scholar
yeah i had this really disturbing nightmare where a poorly written LP of a game with a a fucking ammo caliber name was higher up in the playground than this LP here :retarded:
I would love to see how it's done, I'm always willing to learn new stuff. Could you please point me to your well written LP of JA2? After all, the mighty Scorpion must be very good at writing, it takes some real skill getting banned from the pit;)

Cassidy

Arcane
Tomorrow is the new Thursday. Maybe you should stop farming in D3 for a sec and update!

Blame Europa Universalis III: Divine Wind and not a shitty Jew scheme under a shit game you seem so obsessed over you can only be a mouthbreathing fanboy of the same,

:troll:

And unfortunately this update after over a month of prisoner of ice will look samey because of yet another attack at the same spot that happened as in the update before, except this time featuring Bubba and Larry, and how much the fact explosions made the equipment of the dead mercs permanently lost sucks.

========================================

Bubba's Introduction

vlVhW.jpg

It's all fun and games blowing shit up with mortars and grenades until you realize the equipment of your fallen comrades went down with them and the reinforcements will be lacking in gear for a while. Due to a sad lack of scopes better than 2x ones, the spare OICW is the best available gun for Bubba to carry, and no extra LBE limits drastically how much he can carry.

*EDIT: MAN I'm editing this to mention on how I forgot to make Alphail Protocol jokes on EXTREME Thorton "Bubba" Shepard.

So I'll leave this here: the fact that in Jagged Alliance 2 the most mentally retarded mercenary is named Thorton(wouldn't be surprised if his WIS is the lowest of all NPCs in the game) and that you play a character called Thorton in Alpha Prototurd to pop moles behind sticky cover is a very fitting coincidence for that shitty Obsidian game.

:smug:

WrfoG.jpg

I forgot the detail on how rocket rifles and this awesome submachinegun that is a perfect embodiment of the MORE DAKKA within JA 2 1.13 have fingerprint scanners. Too bad, really.

RuBMi.jpg

And thus Larry gets to help the training of militias in Meduna while Bubba tries to improve his marksmanship skills. And considering his visibly impressive intelligence, this surely is going to be a good way of spending his time.

PQToH.jpg

And once again, while shit was not yet finished, another attack happens against the SAM site. They never give up. Surely Bubba's insight about the situation will make the difference here. Although considering the average behavior of Deirdranna's grunts, they are probably less smart than Bubba.

(insert kingcomrade joke here.)

QnqJ0.jpg

The few militias fight bravely to the death. More exactly, they get slaughtered mercilessly because of their incompetence before they can even fire a shot. At least they have served as useful distractions to allow the team to get into better defensive positions.

78JCQ.jpg

It doesn't take long for the first visual contact, which ends with another corpse piling up next to those of the enemies who have fallen before. The enemies are already too close and most of the team was caught unprepared! If they don't retreat into position and eliminate the nearest foes some of the mercenaries won't live past this battle.

KMjdm.jpg

Fortunately they manage to eliminate the greatest threats, and immediately rush for cover while most of them are apparently more interested in slaughtering the militias. Once they get into their positions, things go strangely quiet for them, but not for the militias, who are being mercilessly slaughtered.

VOiCa.jpg

And then, the gunfire stopped. But they knew that this was not enough for the goons. They had to take over the SAM site, thus patience was a virtue. Better to wait for them to try storming the place than to rush at them and get killed, specially considering there are at least 17 of them around.

DdJOL.jpg

Nevertheless, being the best of the team at sneaking, Ulminati gets over the roof to get a better view of the field and spot the enemies outside the base.

Pguic.jpg

Eventually, he spots them. The rain is definitively affecting everyone's visibility, for otherwise he would probably spot that one from a much greater distance, but right now, this rain will be more helpful to the Kodex Kool Krew than to their enemies, and the very quiet sniper rifle Ulminati is using only helps with that.

9nkwV.jpg

This is not good.

rtbV9.jpg

Upon seeing one of theirs shot, they immediately began to rush towards the base entrance, hoping to simply overwhelm the mercenaries. And lots of them technically could try shooting Ulminati if they knew his exact location.

XrtHk.jpg

Some of them get near the razor wire, obviously to find and kill Ulminati, exposing themselves to a well-aimed grenade from Dynamo.

vczJV.jpg

And instead of retreating, they advance further, giving Black a chance to put down more of them.

u0Zxr.jpg

Fortunately this was not another Drassen, because despite the obvious tactical superiority, there was one hell of a big trouble. Black was on his last rifle magazine, and Ulminati had only one spare magazine left. They needed that shipment from Bobby Ray's to proceed. And until them, they would have to hold the line, again and again. Every shot had to count meanwhile. But against such numbers, trigger discipline was not necessarily a good idea.

Dqkqw.jpg

As Ulminati proved by unleashing a deadly burst from his VSS Vyntorez and killing three enemies at once.

WXZzW.jpg

Yet, the closer they got, the more dangerous and more every missed shot was a reason of worry. Maddog was almost hit by a rocket. Yet, in their advance, they remained oblivious to the presence of the bold Larry Roachburn behind the guard post, ready to make one hell of a first day in Arulco.

ZRYhP.jpg

And indeed, he once again honored the legacy of the Roachburn family, regardless of what his experience with drugs did to his health.

First day on the job, and already killing or severely wounding countless goons with a single grenade. Not bad.

A voice with a visible speech impediment then echoed:

I know how to push the AWESOME TRIGGER too. Herp derp, ARMA 2, hurr. AMERIKA FUKC YEAH HALO BEST SHOOTER EVER

(OK, enough kingcomradeisms, still wish I had changed this merc name to kingcomrade instead of Bubba)

:M

Yixar.jpg

Black only had to finish the job after these two.

DuQnT.jpg

All the explosions ensured victory, and now all left to do was to kill those still somehow alive while they still were down on the dirt.

"HUH? No more explosions, but it is so AWESOME to blow up the bad guys, let me show you again"

TLVwE.jpg

Bubba was too triggerhappy, however, to agree.

dN2K1.jpg

And thus, they were finished here. Black had it so easy it was not even fun.

nipsX.jpg

But the kill count would go to him and not to Bubba, if Bubba even knows how to count to potato.

nDVk6.jpg

Mission Accomplished again. Some good shit like popamole reflex sights but no high power scopes. The doctors are almost finished in their treatment, and thus perhaps it would be wiser to press on without the new gear from Bobby Ray's and without militias than to waste further time. This has been going on long enough already. It's time to put an end to the battle of Meduna.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I wonder if it'll be me or Black that dies first. We're the last survivors of the original Kodex Kool Krew. There can be only one!

The_scorpion

Liturgist
Thanks for the update :love:

as for this...
Could you please point me to your well written LP of JA2?

while i'm flattered to read that you would like to learn from me, i can't help pointing you towards the fact that you were posting this request to be shown a well written Ja2 LP in a Ja2 LP thread... one that, and i can't stress that enough, has come really close to completion (i'll count killing Deidranna as completion, not all cities need to be taken and not all quests need to be done) so the mere fact you spotted my posting, in a Ja2 thread, means a more serious :incline: of Rtwpfags than anything i could ever teach you

R@S

Scholar
Hehe, that's the thing, this LP is very entertaining, no doubt about it. What I asked for was your LP, you know, so you can prove that you're not the kind of person who criticizes things you can't do better yourself. But I guess you're right, my writing sucks, I can't even make my point clear.:)

GhostBadger

This LP has motivated me to get this game out and play again. I'm playing a recent binary compiled for Linux from source on Arch. This against the data files from the Tribsoft Linux port of the game I bought long ago.

There are two annoying things though:

1) It's in a tiny tiny window on my 1920x1200 monitor. But it's understandably old and you're just stuck with that without going to some of the more exotic ports of the source. Or changing video mode.

2) I would love to have the game manual in PDF form or similar. I have the printed manual in the case with the CDs. But after installing the data files, I thought it'd be great to boil this down to just the data files necessary along with manual.

I see they have the manual in PDF at GOG, but shit, I don't want to pay another $10 for this. I already bought this game twice. I bought the Windows version when it came out and before I made the switch to Linux.

Interesting that they released source code for this game but not the manual. I guess it's classified as part of the game data, which has never been released freely.

Cassidy

Arcane
Can't wait for the Christmas update!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

=====

Prelude to a Maze of Death

0ATkx.jpg

I'm not taking any chances.

6NDJk.jpg

If you suck at fighting, you're better off running away, because even a green militia shoots better than Shank.

qoDau.jpg

Vrclh.jpg

And fortunately, although costly, this battle for the critically important city of Alma was once again won, while Shank continues to train more and more militias to fight for their freedom.

BT4XZ.jpg

However, Chitzena could no longer withstand. The income of the effort for the Liberation of Arulco took a small slash. There is no time to be lost going back to liberate it, no matter what kind of atrocities are being committed right now in Chitzena because of the town's defection. The end of this war is near.

2iPiz.jpg

Another group is crushed without any casualties for the militias. Alma remains safe, however soon everything will be ready for storming Meduna's palace. Very soon.

Dq2to.jpg

Fidel grievous wounds are finally completely healed. All left now is for the shipment from Bobby Ray's to arrive, and then they can start packing up to attack the last two sectors before the Palace itself.

RTZNx.jpg

Meanwhile, more militias rise, right to the heart of Deirdranna's regime, ready to fight to death for liberty.

Y1L06.jpg

Who knows what kind of secret ingredients are added to Estonian dog food?

HTRpH.jpg

They never learn...

ERIRS.jpg

Looks like some tank crews defected! For a change, the militia might kick ass this time.

wARiC.jpg

Fidel rapidly puts down the first of them.

ysZE2.jpg

Six? are they that desperate to launch clearly suicidal charges while outnumbered? Probably they didn't expect so many guerrillas, or the tanks.

w2UZr.jpg

Obvious victory is obvious.

sLNIj.jpg

The militias even managed to barely take any casualties, who would imagine...

1j9XM.jpg

That not by a mercs hands, but by the militia themselves...

yVKxp.jpg

Ass would be kicked.

pxpKo.jpg

Maddog comes with one of his unforgettable one-liners as the battle comes to an end. They must have reached the bottom of the barrel. The time is now! Now, if only that shipment from Bobby Ray's were to arrive. Ulminati is literally on his last round for his sniper rifle and its exotic caliber isn't easily found from scavenging enemy bodies. They need that shipment to proceed.

NbX8D.jpg

This should save time from training those four.

FxmtR.jpg

And from the loot of this quick battle, considering Maddog ran out of explosive grenades and that does not fit his EXTREME tastes, he gets a new, bigger and better grenade launcher with the always FUN mustard gas magazines besides the HE ones. And a submachinegun too as a sidearm.

fk3QH.jpg

Shouldn't take much longer for it to arrive, hopefully. That AUG A3 is quite good. A pity its ammo is so rare that it is not the kind of gun you can expect its ammo to last too much. It's even more limited than .30 car rounds.

7v0Ev.jpg

About ten o' clock the shipment arrived. Ira got the new gun because she has proven herself quite capable. The two teams are assembled. Ulminati, Black, Larry, Dmitri, Barry and MD will go in the first, more discrete team all equipped with suppressed and silenced weapons, while the others will make the now infamous EXTREME team with its liking for packing excessive amounts of explosive weaponry, mortars included, a tradition Thorton "Bubba" Shepard still carries from his days as an agent in Alpha Prototurd, before he was a prison warden, back when he was younger and not so dumb, but the excess of popamole in Alpha Protocol made him into what he is today. However, they have decided to wait for the night to come before launching their attack.

ctEeU.jpg

Meanwhile, more of those fools charged suicidally.

KASac.jpg

How did he get so close?

QRjwX.jpg

Where is the second tank? Did their crew decide to take it for a ride or what?

VU0yC.jpg

No matter, it was as easy as the previous failure. They are indeed desperate.

mgoSj.jpg

Making them an useful tool for training militias.

CKz4a.jpg

By the time night was coming, all sectors liberated were full of militias. The time was right for the attack. And they would not go one sector at a time. No, this time, both teams would strike at two separate sectors simultaneously to completely overwhelm their foes and then have nothing left to do than to storm straight against the Meduna Palace.

4NE0Q.jpg

And is there a more EXTREME way to storm anywhere than inside a Tank?

Too bad they can't use the tank in combat because none of them know jack shit about controlling a tank, and although Bubba wanted to "have fun", they managed to convince him to not do something stupid by pressing the funny buttons.

2iAlC.jpg

The Kodex Kool Krew, or what is left of them plus newcomers, will be the first to strike. Sounds like Bubba's [INTELLIGENCE] made the tank advance slower than the other team on foot.

YuBq1.jpg

Soon something else than tomatoes will be hitting Deirdranna's bitchy face. This maze could be dangerous and advantageous at the same time. Advantageous because it will definitively have many potential chokepoints for the team to exploit. Dangerous because it also gives the enemies many opportunities for ambushes.

They start sneaking through the maze garden.

lY8Ln.jpg

Black and Ulminati, being great experts at stealth, scout the area ahead. They hear sounds of footsteps, but they are coming from the other side of the grass fence.

gzydz.jpg

Still no sign of the enemies. But that could change soon, very soon.

WxrTL.jpg

There are some to the other side. Better to move carefully to find a way to reach them, and shoot them before they can spot anyone in the team.

kIiN8.jpg

Textbook sneak attack.

8LAfg.jpg

They must all die before they could sound an alarm or something.

1mnjO.jpg

Two down, many more to go and for now, the enemy remains oblivious to the fact they are being attacked in this sector. Dmitri will also head by the front. His knives will be of much use for silent kills inside this Maze of Death.

Hopefully every enemy here will die quietly, ensuring an easy victory. Hopefully nothing will go wrong in here as much as it won't go wrong with the EXTREME team assault.

To be continued...

*Edit: I'll post the other part as soon as any comment is made.

Cassidy

Arcane
Glory for the first man to die!

As it will be.

================

The Maze of Death

NN8kC.jpg

Carefully checking every passage through the maze, Ulminati spots another one, and signals for Dmitri to come in quietly and do his job, because for all they know even a suppressed weapon could be noisy enough to draw attention along the great silence of this place.

mpw3b.jpg

Another enemy killed in a very Vindictive and Victorious way.

mFfD0.jpg

And no matter how risky, knifing the way through sounded like the best approach for silent takedowns and a victory from the shadows. Though probably it wouldn't be as successful as that time in Alma they cleared an entire sector with knives, it will nevertheless happen.

CVmHu.jpg

Dmitri awesomeness with throwing knives continue as more lay dead and unaware of where it came from.

C8Z9p.jpg

And the other fool simply exposes himself to more knifing by investigating the death of the grunt next to him. After that the maze was clear, and it was time to begin clearing the emplacements and buildings. The first building was completely empty, and then they continued to carefully advance in their hunt.

NpdqW.jpg

Eventually one of them is spotted before he was even aware of it, and Dmitri once again does his best. And after that they continued their careful scouting of this place, aware there were sitll many foes left. It was then that a fateful, natural reaction would caus a dramatic turn in this battle.

XBhEZ.jpg

Black didn't have a choice other than to blow up that tank as soon as he spotted it. He was at the time blissfully unaware of the consequences the loud explosion would cause.

dJnS1.jpg

For it drew reinforcements from the south, from the very palace of Deidranna itself, who in their cunning ambushed and took both Barry and MD by surprise.

H1ulK.jpg

They never had any chance.

So young, the ambitious doctor who wanted some greater thrill than that of a hospital had his last words:

"I never asked for this"

CVabw.jpg

And so did Barry, while Larry Roachburn barely made it to position with the other three surviving mercenaries. They will never be forgotten. Such treacherous backstabbing won't be forgiven. Black immediately began their revenge.

cJ72d.jpg

Ulminati covered another position for them and took down another threat.

nlEIL.jpg

The fools continued to try breaking through the chokepoint in the maze instead of outflanking the team. Black and Larry and Dmitri will have lots of kills tonight.

KNMY5.jpg

Yet sometimes it seemed like their numbers were such that at any moment the three could fail to stop them just in time to avoid a disaster, but they didn't retreat. There was nowhere to retreat, no matter how many of them were there.

ZwZ2z.jpg

Larry proves his capabilities. He was truly a worthy mercenary to hire, one of the few in MERC that are good. He'll really need to give his best, as will all of them.

6ifMQ.jpg

Because they are outnumbered at more than 10:1 . Thankfully this is no Drassen counter-attack, but can prove to be one of the toughest battles since it, having already claimed two lives.

6dzqQ.jpg

Do they have any brains to spill if they are dumb enough to keep charging through the chokepoint?

dWbMH.jpg

Upon witnessing a head being popped like a watermelon, Larry made a very appropriate comment.

UQkce.jpg

They continued to hold their ground, as a growing pile of corpses became part of the decoration of this garden, a very fitting decoration piece considering Deirdranna's ruthlessness.

2CPxy.jpg

Then! Shit! They just tossed a breaklight at the three mercenaries. They can't risk remaining there for much longer, eventually they will have to take risks to reposition themselves to somewhere less exposed and more dark.

4jOHi.jpg

Yet first they needed a brief respite from the human waves charging at them. Eventually they gave it... or seemed to.

4QUlA.jpg

Black was almost hit by a rocket when he made his way to another part of the maze that could be used as a chokepoint, and the others followed safely after him, no more enemy having time to try shooting them in those instants. But then, as they got into position again, suddenly the enemy got wiser and refused to advance through that narrow passage that would get them killed. And thus, in an act of bravery, Black began to sneak for the hunt.

ArNEc.jpg

Eventually he found more of them, and began to kill them, asking for no support, confident in his own abilities.

1zJC5.jpg

Others were also trying to reach Ulminati, but his sniper rifle reached them first. They were finally attempting to outsmart the team and take them from behind or the flanks. But the Kodex Kool Krew had sharp ears.

jRpLS.jpg

And they didn't give them any chance for another tragical backstab like the one that claimed MD and Barry lives.

X0rcR.jpg

Black continued to hold his ground alone. Eventually they began to threat overwhelming him, but he didn't flinch, even as some got at near point-blank range.

dHMIC.jpg

He killed them all, like a true pro.

HSchq.jpg

Ulminati equally continued to hold the line.

po1oT.jpg

No matter the glancing shots, he did.

But Black got in a tough one. Four enemies showed up at once, and in the fraction of time he had to react, he did the best he could.

YrXvD.jpg

He grabbed his last RPG and blew them all to pieces.

Amazing how
It looks like a maze
Of bodies ablaze

:yeah:

fLOXb.jpg

Black single-handledly wiped out lots of them, and Ulminati began his own hunt.

O9bVd.jpg

They already lost the battle, no matter how they outnumbered the mercenaries once.

ro9Aw.jpg

Ulminati's sneaking skills helped a lot in these closing moments.

vQcMS.jpg

As did his cautiousness and perception.

hWzoS.jpg

The maze was clear. A significant part of the defenders of Deirdranna's Palace wiped in this battle, and regardless of the two fallen comrades, there would be no respite now. Soon the EXTREME team will also arrive in the sector east of this one, and have to overcome a challenge potentially as great as that this Maze demanded. Once the EXTREME team clears the other sector, then there will be no further delays: they will head straight to the head of the snake, and put and end on this war for once and all.

Black

Arcane
He was at the time blissfully unaware of the consequences the loud explosion would cause.
Black was almost hit by a rocket when he made his way to another part of the maze

I don't see a problem:troll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom