Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's Play TES: Morrowind - Bloodmoon - Part 50: Long Live Fluffy!

Should Fluffy become a werewolf?

• Yes

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
I want some cat dog!

Eriador

Arbiter
Part 19: Back to the Colony

WShtqhL.png

Once again, Fluffy performs his traditional morning exercise.

U0pW6hE.png

:yeah:

WTSuMzz.png

Hopefully Carius won't mind the mess once he returns.

ypoPtxy.jpg

Fluffy returns to Raven Rock to learn that the colony finally has a trader. As Falco's errand boy, it's up to Fluffy to tell this to Carnius.

d63rAMh.jpg

But first, he has to get past these three, that perpetually keep blocking the stairs! :argh:

wBKqEP1.jpg

Excuse me, coming through!

79cRwxJ.png

Well, that was thrilling.

juFw2q9.png

Atleast Raven Rock has a proper dock now.

GZtz5CP.jpg

Fine, another thing Falco can't manage on his own, so Fluffy has to do it.

3eQJDUa.jpg

This guy threatens Fluffy and therefore Fluffy doesn't like him. Unfortunately, Raven Rock needs him and thus he has to be spared.

h68F5zq.jpg

Apronia? She's still here?

arLRRFH.jpg

Yeah, she's still here. And she looted Elberoth without letting Fluffy do it first. Fluffy confiscates the saber she stole and lets her off with a warning.

Kf4H0tb.jpg

I think that a Daedric Longbow and almost-full set of glass armor would be more then sufficient, but what do I know.

wApATmJ.jpg

Apparently, Fluffy has to equip it and draw it first.

z95D0TW.jpg

Who you talkin' about, bro?

CM8w0Vp.jpg

Hehe, pussy!

R0XoeTd.jpg

Another thrilling quest! What will happen next? Will Fluffy have to dig the latrines? Clean the stables? Make Falco a sammich? We'll soon find out!

Eriador

Arbiter
Part 20: Rapid Career Advancement

I1R6izm.jpg

Fortunately, it seems Falco doesn't require any sammiches or back rubs. No, Fluffy has to play detective once more and catch the wretched thief that keeps stealing ebony ore from the mine. And apparently, it's someone other then Fluffy.

(If Fluffy sided with Carnius, he would be the one tasked with stealing the ebony ore).

Sc6US2Y.jpg

This is the new shop Fluffy chose to build.

fMojRoz.jpg

The trader himself does have some interesting things to sell.

wGOB1EV.jpg

Anyway, Fluffy enters Maren's house with the key from Falco.

Y4ETIXB.jpg

Unfortunately, it seems that the chest is empty.

DvKNt5X.jpg

Fine, guess Fluffy has to track down Maren and see if he's doing anything suspicious. Let's go to the mine.

rBQYWmy.jpg

pEvdkkY.jpg

1ZcUPkJ.jpg

As you can see, Fluffy is completely inconspicuous.

Mugmf4Z.jpg

That should be Maren. He doesn't notice Fluffy thanks to his awesome sneaking skills.

LrzBckA.jpg

After a while, he leaves this tunnel and goes somewhere else, Fluffy follows him stealthily.

vXcQpd9.jpg

After a while, he starts sneaking around. Suspicious!

Wc85gIP.jpg

Journal updated, that means he's done something bad!

grT2LFI.jpg

Knew it!

Rmul7X4.jpg

How dare you accuse Carnius! He is an upstanding member of East Empire Company and totally not evil!

XqM02Ft.jpg

Falco keeps picking on poor Carnius. :(

iEH9cTv.jpg

Of course, Carnius denies Falco's ridiculous accusations. Just because the guy has a goatee, it doesn't mean that he's evil!

0gIW9PM.jpg

Dammit Falco, can't you do ANYTHING right?

XJEVlgp.jpg

Anyway, Fluffy realizes that all this time, he never actually asked for promotion, so he's still an underling. Time for some career advancement!

jVh8a64.jpg

Oh, come on, there's nothing to improve about Fluffy, he's pure perfection!

5qIjIGB.jpg

Well, this sucks. The only skill Fluffy's good at is Security and maybe Speechcraft. I guess if rank starts to matter, Fluffy will have to visit some Security, Speechcraft and Mercantile trainers.

Eriador

Arbiter
Part 21: Stalhrim Mining

SOyxZyF.jpg

Once again, Falco needs something from Fluffy, since he's the only one around here who's actually working. Turns out, some drunk old man id fighting everyone in the bar and Fluffy has to calm him down.

cPmESNv.jpg

Before he enters the bar, the guy's wife begs Fluffy not to kill him. She asked nicely, so ok!

M9ywxUK.jpg

This place looks pretty nice. That dark elf on the stairs is the one we are looking for.

jD0xiOF.png

Yeah, sure you are.

qd1eMwn.png

Fluffy just stands her and let's the old man punch him. Most of his attacks miss.

CbXcTL5.png

Nope, sorry. Your wife asked nicely and all that.

wWjEIVQ.jpg

After a nice talk with Fluffy, the old man now finally has a reason to live. See? Fluffy saves lives!

XdPqz1f.jpg

Awww, everyone likes Fluffy now!

kX3yBIb.jpg

Since this quest was short and boring, let's go for one more.

MVBqxrB.jpg

Fluffy already met Graring during his travels on Solstheim, but none of them wanted to talk to him. Let's see if anything changed!

oVD57H3.jpg

This is where they are, so Fluffy uses Recall and then travels there from the Skaal Village.

AicrsZf.jpg

Nope, they still don't want to talk to Fluffy.

fx0hBUM.jpg

There's also this woman.

bAdExNy.jpg

She doesn't have anything interesting to say.

tQAQ1g3.jpg

Graring and the others still don't want to talk to Fluffy and nothing is happening, so let's rest for a bit and see if anything changes.

HeTrlRI.jpg

Nope, nothing. This woman is still standing here, behind the boulder. Watching, judging...

i1jEdZO.jpg

FAWNING ADMIRER? THAT DOES IT!

Q9ULSrk.jpg

AiuGe9v.jpg

DIE!

hNVWfuY.jpg

Oh no, what did Fluffy do, she was just an innocent-

XBraCuJ.jpg

Sweet, another magic blade to switch to when the other ones run out of charges!

29MW0uu.jpg

To cope with his guilt, Fluffy tries to justify this action by pretending that the woman actually attacked Graring and his friends and he was forced to defend them. He even writes it in his diary. He might lie to himself, but WE KNOW WHAT HE DID!

OFVBNxJ.jpg

After witnessing Fluffy's act, Graring finally decides to cooperate with Fluffy in fear of being killed by him as well. He gives him a special pickaxe, which he can use to mine Stalhrim.

(Coventina is actually supposed to attack Graring, but I guess it's bugged).

nGAXOlL.jpg

Fluffy ventures into the Raven Rock mine with the pickaxe and tries to find the burial chamber to mine some Stalhrim.

HSY9FPq.jpg

On the way there, he also takes some ebony ore for "inspection".

MBFUxNf.jpg

It's pretty dark in here, so Fluffy toggles on his night vision.

EyTrl2l.jpg

A2yb8ES.jpg

It seems Stalhrim is even more valuable then ebony.

bTiqD9M.jpg

On the way back to Graring, he rests and levels up again.

EgqXWrf.jpg

Now that Fluffy brought back some mined Stalhrim, Graring and his friends can now make armor and weapons for Fluffy.

(If Fluffy joined Carnius, he would have to kill Graring and the other two nords and as such, he wouldn't gain access to Stalhrim crafting.)

S2gU1JD.jpg

Aenar makes armor, but Stalhrim is medium armor and thus not suitable for Fluffy.

qFiXZw2.jpg

Hidar makes weapons from Stalhrim.

zbje1me.jpg

We'll see how good the dagger is, once I remember to return for it.

r5VBrbF.jpg

Falco is finally happy, but he still has his paranoid delusions about Carnius, for some reason.

Eriador

Arbiter
Part 22: Where's Carnius?

9q5O519.jpg

Well, that's sudden. Must be a very important report, let's read it!

BwjbRQu.jpg

Nope, nothing interesting. Well, ok, time to get this super important report to Carnius.

fKpKHJK.jpg

One divine intervention later...

C5BDTpV.jpg

Oh my god, could you people stop blocking the stairs? :argh:

sbRAfmZ.jpg

Strange, Carnius is not here.

Mcmydue.jpg

Can't Fluffy just leave it in his office or something?

WCa8B0g.jpg

Wait, what?

ZC6u1kq.jpg

Drain attribute and burden! :argh:

QlNPP3v.jpg

:x

Y9Uwwti.jpg

It takes a few minutes, but I finally decide what to leave behind, so that Fluffy can move again.

Vkig20N.jpg

With his drained speed, he would move at snail's pace and the minimal agility means that any passing mosquito would knock him down on his ass, so Fluffy goes downstairs to the altar and gets rid of that annoying debuff for 25 gold. The Burden spell remains however.

CPWikGP.jpg

dOTMV0t.jpg

Now, let's hop all the way to Carnius!

3IG8UIV.jpg

There he is. Now, just have to turn in the report-

UrVQOo3.jpg

:rage:

Alright, it seems that in addition to 5 in-game hours, this quest also has another limit of 10 real-time minutes. So, while the game was paused in the inventory screen and I was trying to decide what to drop, the time ran out.

Failing is not an option, since this one tiny mistake is enough to get Fluffy fired from the East Empire Company forever, just like in real life!

IqaNkYT.jpg

Fine, let's do this again. The location of Carnius seems to be random, as one time, he was apparently near that wrecked supply ship. I tried to that one without restoring Fluffy's attributes, so he was stunlocked by some random wolf and died.

1Igt9rl.jpg

Fluffy got stuck between these two for about 20 seconds while I tried to jump over them. :argh:

VPCyvTI.jpg

Well, whatever, we have to hop all the way to Carnius, as fast as we can!

lE8L2wK.jpg

Well, this is unfortunate.

Lr6eWcv.jpg

Fluffy manages to deliver the report in time, but the enemies that kept chasing him slaughtered him as soon as he said goodbye to Carnius.

o7E0zs3.jpg

Maybe this time it will go better?

aM8TN00.jpg

Nope.

K4SCRja.jpg

Finally!

vI5QBqk.jpg

But if Carnius wanted to ensure that Fluffy fails, why didn't his henchman just tell Fluffy that he doesn't know where he is? Or just lead him to a false location. Pffft, typical Falco and his paranoid delusions. That trap was just a simple malfunction and Carnius is totally a good guy!

Eriador

Arbiter
Part 23: Spriggan Invasion

AT18PBA.jpg

Alright, next thing we have to do is devastate the environment and kick out the indigenous population from their homes. Like true colonists!

5lBVDk5.jpg

TfhxlTI.jpg

There's 4 of these spriggans all around Raven Rock.

AkXMpbS.jpg

FrCQKZa.jpg

Each spriggan has to be killed two or three times, since they ressurect themselves.

mIBEkkJ.jpg

arPPQjY.jpg

npvtYmAg.jpg

And that means Fluffy mostly has to kite them.

WtzPfz4.jpg

WbJNbAD.jpg

yBOtYpJ.jpg

And when that fails, he can always jump atop some rock with his acrobatics.

x55XyaJ.jpg

ulWWG5j.jpg

4jymsTe.jpg

xF6enqK.jpg

It's pretty time consuming and Fluffy almost runs out of arrows, even though he started out with 300.

bZDO4B4.jpg

Scurq1n.jpg

DcrT6ZB.jpg

AmPXZhy.jpg

Finally, Fluffy almost broke his bow from all of that shooting.

BsCjNbB.jpg

Alright, the quest doesn't end there, now Fluffy has to go look for roots of those spriggan trees inside the mine.

yziwfsJ.jpg

vJ23qw1.jpg

First, he stops at Frostmoth to repair his bow and gain a new level.

JC7gxxP.jpg

He then goes to the mine and questions the miners about those roots.

dUbCXRB.jpg

ZvkViXr.jpg

Alright, time to go back and report this.

Vb7Zko2.jpg

HOnQ8dw.jpg

Now that he's shown Unel those roots, Fluffy has to go shopping on Vvardenfel so that Unel can make a poison that would kill those trees. I don't think this game is very environmentaly friendly.

Vl2bkno.jpg

e068GU3.jpg

Fluffy uses his last scroll of Almsivi Intervention to get to Gnisis and buys some Bittergreen Petals at the temple from Unel.

GSzUIVu.jpg

While he's on Vvardenfel, he also makes a quick trip to Balmora.

Dx18pzR.jpg

vsX9OPh.jpg

He needs to train some East Empire favored skills to gain a higher rank. Long Blade and Medium Armor aren't going to be very useful to Fluffy, but atleast they will grant him a modifier to Strength and Endurance on the next level up.

lq4F8gL.jpg

:argh:

There's ways to circumvent this, but I think Fluffy will just have to wait until it either goes up naturally or I decide to raise Intelligence.

FrcQwvo.jpg

Let's just spend some money on this to get more speed and also raise hit chance. Fluffy actually hits pretty often, but everything on Solstheim is around level 40, so he needs every little bit of help he can get.

3rCpLIz.jpg

After this training session, he returns to Frostmoth to sleep and gains another level.

WRljcxa.jpg

He then gives Unel those petals, so that he can take care of those weeds and raze the forest, so that it can replaced by a nice supermarket with a large parking lot.

xQp2DfZ.jpg

Falco is of course overjoyed and rewards Fluffy with 2000 gold, which is good, since Fluffy spent all of his money on training and replacement arrows. Hopefully, the following quests will involve less combat.

Eriador

Arbiter
Part 24: Fluffy the Recruiter

7XRgu4e.jpg

Falco continues to have his paranoid delusions and requests more guards, since apparently Fluffy just isn't enough.

Well, I'm sure we can find lots of volunteers-

AENCSOu.jpg

Na4cSqx.jpg

Nope, turns out, they are way too smart for volunteering.

5zg4FzD.jpg

Come on, GIRL POWER! Fight the patriarchy! What would Tumblr say? :negative:

JSUB1Yk.jpg

The old lady doesn't want to kill spriggans either.

crfaYrO.jpg

Finally, one moron volunteer! I'm sure you will go far. :salute:

BAqiyXF.jpg

And another one.

QahnbWc.jpg

This guy doesn't want to volunteer, instead he tries to get Fluffy drunk.

zho2YPr.jpg

My god, are all high elves like this? Sure, whatever, I accept.

NYA4hSk.jpg

It's pretty weird that in Morrowind, Falmer seem to be basically a myth with Rieklings as the only rumored relative of them, yet in Skyrim, their mutated forms are everywhere in dwemer ruins.

tvY9wWr.jpg

Come on, you were so eager to fight before, this is just what you were waiting for! :argh:

TidwM6U.jpg

This is the only other guy, who wants to take up guard duty. No female amazon warriors want to join, so this quest is "problematic".

vlcCYfl.jpg

Well, maybe nowthat Raven Rock has guards, Fluffy won't have to do more KILL 10 X quests.

Eriador

Arbiter
Part 25: Save Falco!

thGJEF5.jpg

Fluffy's stocks have peaked in value, but he can't actually sell it to Carnius, because doing so displays an error message.

Well, not like Fluffy had any intention of doing that, since he wants to keep his certificate for sentimantal reasons.

WVxbUM3.jpg

mEkOHHo.jpg

After a few days, Fluffy returns to Raven Rock to find Falco encircled by his new bodyguards. Clearly, he's lost it and thinks that people are after him. He'll need to be sent to an asylum if he keeps this up.

But fine, Fluffy can stay with him to make him feel better-

WFpj3yJ.jpg

Suddenly, this woman ran from behind a rock, shot something at Falco and then ran off again. I guess she wanted to play catch or something.

DCUnIl1.jpg

KKyDYkX.jpg

j0KImjZ.jpg

All of Falco's bodyguards instantly abandon him to chase after that woman, because they are not very smart. After they leave, more assassins spawn and gang up on Falco.

a00GosV.jpg

TV7ilQM.jpg

augY52d.jpg

YozMEWe.jpg

JpTCeos.jpg

PJ4basc.jpg

Fortunately, Fluffy is smarter then that. Surely, it was Falco who hired these assassins to frame Carnius. I'M ON TO YOU!

2gYm1u1.jpg

Well, he might be insane and paranoid, but atleast he gave Fluffy 10 health potions, which is pretty much the best reward ever.

(If Fluffy sided with Carnius, he would be sent to assassinate Falco)

PxtrydT.jpg

The shield is pretty, but counts as medium armor, so Fluffy will stick with his own.

Next time, we finish this Colony questline! Well, almost.

Eriador

Arbiter
Part 26: Fluffy Still Has To Do Everything!

ZqCeFKh.jpg

Even after all he's done, Falco still has Fluffy do the most menial of tasks, like going to Frostmoth to pick up some shitty swords for the newly recruited guards. They already had weapons last time I checked, but I guess they broke them or something. Or maybe they just need spares, still, how rich are we that the town guards have to be equipped with SILVER longswords?

Psm8IFI.jpg

The service here sucks, I wanna talk to the manager!

zN7medN.jpg

CAN YOU FUCKING MOVE FROM THOSE STAIRS? GOD, THIS IS A HIGH TRAFFIC AREA, YOU CAN'T JUST STAND THERE!

FopD8g1.jpg

It seems that just as Fluffy teleported to Frostmoth, Raven Rock was attacked by "Skaal" and Fluffy has to be the one to take care of this, while the newly recruited guards are presumably busy getting drunk at the bar and talking shit about Fluffy behind his back.

lPc8ygg.jpg

Well, fine, they'd only get in the way anyway. Btw, this is another "Kill 10 X" quest, so hiring guards didn't solve anything. :negative:

ZzwDgyc.jpg

qwETPGa.jpg

The first two are easy enough, but the enemies seem to be progressively getting stronger the deeper they are in the mine.

68eWVxP.jpg

Still, Fluffy somehow manages to defeat these two.

C4EsM7o.jpg

This is the second-best bow type in the game, but Fluffy already has the best one, so this will just go into his collection.

Vf3psX2.jpg

This guy is also manageable. Fluffy has 5 different magical short blades he switches between during combat as they run out of charges. As Nords, these enemies are immune to frost, so Winterwound Dagger doesn't provide its amazing dot, but it still destroys their armor.

VAJtHec.jpg

However, starting with this dude it gets a bit too difficult for level 14 Fluffy, so he has to look for a good sniping position.

0yJ4QgW.jpg

So he jumps behind these ore deposits, where it's (relatively) safe and finishes them off with archery.

PplOjnT.jpg

p4XebWq.jpg

They still sometimes manage to get an attack through though, so it takes some reloading to get through this.

WZJNXr1.jpg

Well, duh!

ktRSz8f.jpg

Let's try out those explosive arrows Fluffy bought in Vivec once again.

TjfyYq2.jpg

They prove to be surprisingly effective when you don't shoot directly at the enemy, thus the explosion triggers every time and not only when he hits. It's pretty much like spamming a strong AOE spell with no magicka cost. Kinda cheesy, but Fluffy spent all of his money on them, so it's nice that they aren't useless.

HQV508s.jpg

Fluffy has to rest outside to regain HP and eventually he gains a level from all of those acrobatics, marksman and short blade skill ups. He trained some more in Medium armor and Long Blade offscreen to ensure that he has high enough skill for the next promotions. It also gives him a great modifier to endurance. Thus, he now gets a whooping 4 HP per level instead of 3. Woohoo!:dance:

UmDQ2E3.jpg

Five down, still more to go. :negative:

QTY3lD7.jpg

PXkjg1p.jpg

Fluffy decides to put those firestorm arrows to use. He hops away from those nords that keep chosing him while shooting the firestorm arrows under his feet, like he's trying to rocket jump in Quake 3 Arena, but unlike the rocket launcher, AoE spells in Morrowind don't hurt the "caster", in this case Fluffy. It takes about 10 arrows to get rid of these two.

Lgi3Eai.jpg

2XoEtue.jpg

While going back outside to heal, Fluffy falls through the floor and end ups in some freaky alternate dimension. Maybe it's a bug, maybe it's a skooma-induced hallucination.

KpKpGzN.jpg

Well, whatever it was, it's over now.

bemaRYd.jpg

Hey, what's this?

S8NP6xu.jpg

2UK4X8y.jpg

C? Well, I think it's obvious who that is! FalCo! That fiend! Hiring all of these thugs just so he can blame poor, innocent Carnius! :argh:

bMgCB2g.jpg

Still not done with these mercenaries. Yet.

x9skUcX.jpg

lG8Ki3E.jpg

There, all done! :dance:

CeYmdaG.jpg

IH4fmBB.jpg

aXjG30o.jpg

The miners are safe, but Fluffy still has to confront that horrible scheming bastard Falco! :argh:

GHLIOZ3.jpg

7E5Sbse.jpg

Feigning surprise, are you? I know what this is about. You are going to frame poor, innocent and hardworking Carnius for that, are you?

3obnnrM.jpg

Just as I thought! Falco, let me tell you something. Just because a man has a goatee and cosplays as a less trustworthy version of Count Rugen from Princess Bride doesn't mean he's evil. Your behavior is deeply problematic and it certainly wouldn't fly on tumblr. Please, check your privilege and leave poor Carnius alone, thank you!

jHeIpTR.jpg

Now, sit in the corner and think about what you've done! Fluffy will go to Carnius to complain about your behavior. I'm sure he will be understanding and resolve this matter.

Last edited:

Eriador

Arbiter
Part 27: Carnius's Mental Breakdown

pxyXraD.jpg

OUT. OF. THE. WAY!!!

Fluffy has to report Falco to Carnius. I'm sure he will take care of that traitor and fire him from the East Empire Company.

26THYGU.jpg

Sadly, it seems that years of being bullied by Falco and ridiculed for his stupid outfit and hairstyle by everyone else have left a toll on Carnius. The poor man lashes out in anger and chooses Fluffy as his punching bag. Fluffy has to subdue him.

0XdQT4N.jpg

Fluffy doesn't blame him, as he knows that it's really his fault and that he doesn't see Fluffy in front of him, but Falco, mocking him, judging him...

Iqjbmy3.jpg

Carnius is actually the strongest opponent Fluffy's faced so far.

C6ctgsm.jpg

He has a Stalhrim mace and keeps healing himself with his Exclusive health potions.

LlLFOCe.jpg

Fluffy also has his own from Falco...

7NC8bmW.jpg

But Carnius is still too strong for a straight-up duel.

qacH2WH.jpg

And thus this and the next five attempts end up like this. :negative:

Ob4s0vM.jpg

Seems like Fluffy has to switch tactics.

UDtOCdE.jpg

He jumps over Carnius's bed. Carnius has trouble walking around it, since due to his poor mental state, he takes his nightstand for a much bigger threat then Fluffy.

JrQ1Dp6.jpg

Fluffy bombards him with firestorm arrows to snap him out of it. Sadly, it seems this only makes it worse, since Carnius quickly runs around the bed and slaughters Fluffy.

a6gZYQV.jpg

Jumping over the bed from one side to the other doesn't seem to work very well either, as Carnius is very fast and has a much bigger reach then his animations suggest.

VgKdvX0.jpg

While running away from that maniacal poor man, Fluffy notices that Carnius has great trouble actually leaving his room, for then he would have to face the world and deal with the scorn it shows for him every day.

DfACMfE.jpg

Fluffy can't watch Carnius like this any longer and decides to put him out of his misery. He shoots some Firestorm Arrows through the door into his room.

3K0XaIg.jpg

This makes poor Carnius even angrier and he keeps running around the room like he's on fire or something.

zLWqy72.jpg

This is bad. He's completely lost it. He thinks he's the Flash and can run through walls.

6XRllGF.jpg

It seems that some additional therapy is needed.

GuPz31N.jpg

Well, that backfired.

vvLuTLq.jpg

There, much better! Now, stay in that corner!

Fx6Uzuj.jpg

Well, it seems that Fluffy's therapy was too much for poor Carnius, who didn't survive through the whole process. :(

cNgAGE5.jpg

Guilt-ridden Fluffy writes this down in his diary, for he should never forget this day. Goodbye Carnius, you were too good for this cruel world! :salute:

(If anyone wants to know, yes, you still have to fight Carnius even if you choose to side with him)

fPy4hwz.jpg

0tk5fkr.jpg

To honor this great man, Fluffy shall henceforth wear his clothes with pride, with no regard for what others may say about him. Carnius would be proud! :salute:

0kE1nHP.jpg

Constans is very understanding. He actually didn't seem very interested in that epic battle, as he kept yawning all the way through.

5ialR0y.jpg

FALCO! :argh: You monster, I hope you're proud of yourself!

Kv9kVUs.jpg

Falco bribes Fluffy by promoting him all the way to the highest rank, Factor. Only this prevents Fluffy from avenging poor Carnius. After all, Falco is now his subordinate and thus, he can send him on endless fetch quests to make him pay for what he did!

VfqRmbv.jpg

It seems that unlike the lower ranks, being a Factor requires 0 skill, effort, personality or the ability to give a shit, so all of that training Fluffy did was actually pointless. Oh well, luckily he didn't raise those skills that much.

This pretty much wraps up the Raven Rock questline, all that's left is for Fluffy to build himself a snazzy little manor!

Eriador

Arbiter
Part 28: Fluffy's New Crib

HwgU8kw.jpg

lGscxYv.jpg

Now that Fluffy is Falco's boss, he obviously does what anyone would do and has his underlings build him a mansion.

J5ED4DF.jpg

It can be built here on the main street, in a nice spot between the tavern and some other house, but far away from the harbour.

D3Vgaxj.jpg

Or here, in a dark corner, hidden behind all of the houses, like Fluffy is something everyone should be ashamed of. Atleast it's a beachfront property?

RdZRht5.jpg

Or here, at the western end of town and really close to the harbour. Also, Falco is in this area, so he will have to jealously stare at Fluffy's crib for eternity. The choice is obvious.

LwL7yBW.jpg

xOfblbV.jpg

Fluffy obviously picks the last spot.

T0GZSfN.jpg

He then spends three days in Carnius's bedroom, while his estate is being built.

6YPKppC.jpg

Time to check it out!

M1DjLsD.jpg

As you can see, Fluffy now commands respect among his subordinates.

Xpb5Ert.jpg

Looks pretty good!

7JOa4S9.jpg

The only thing that spoils it is that Aldam will spend rest of the game standing in front of Fluffy's house like some crazy stalker. And Fluffy has enough of those already.

83YRJUi.jpg

Suck on that, Falco! :smug:

v38Fgb0.jpg

sGYw52t.jpg

GjrQ6RB.jpg

mfVRl9V.jpg

A pretty nice place.

aTir03m.jpg

The bedroom is kind of underwhelming though.

xyDiBEH.jpg

Also, the HAHA, NO! guy's house is now blocked by Fluffy's estate, so another :incline:.

And that's the end of Raven Rock questline. Fluffy's finally archieved everything he's set out to do. Hope you've enjoyed my LP, everyone!

:troll:

Eriador

Arbiter
Part 29: Fluffy Finds Treasure

8rSpteh.jpg

Now that Fluffy is rich and powerful, he'll do some more quests because he's bored. I guess it's time he saved Geilir's friend and in the process also freed that captain from his curse.

RAYrskK.jpg

Fluffy already explored the area southeast of Geilir's home all the way to Raven Rock, so I guess he has to continue searching in this area.

YEtEJyl.jpg

Indeed, he finds what he's looking for.

nlKvEpy.jpg

The barrow is really small with only two draugrs around.

Cc27ZYZ.jpg

Still, Fluffy turns invisible and searches for Geilir's friend. In the burial chamber, he finds a rather conspicuos-looking skull.

EysZ1kR.jpg

vKFhmKZ.jpg

Somehow, Fluffy deduced that this skull was just what old Geilir was looking for. Don't ask me how he did that, I'm not as smart as him.

rZUll8H.jpg

uTrVUTe.jpg

Well, time to return to the seer and get his reward.

MVUL5NW.jpg

Somehow, Geilir already knew about Fluffy's intention of removing Thormoor's curse, even though he never said anything about it. I guess he knows that because he's a seer.

Also, telling Fluffy about his future turns out to be pretty pointless, as it's your standard vague and useless drivel. All he did was pretty much give out spoilers for the main quest. Jerk! :argh:

(And if you do this quest after you've already finished the Bloodmoon main quest, he gives you Oblivion spoilers instead.)

TYUBI4U.jpg

Thormoor is finally free from his curse. Fluffy will definitely go to find him as soon as possible to get his reward.

nq7XJeh.jpg

So, back to the Skaal village...

jWSMLEL.jpg

...and into Thrisk! Fluffy's not been there for a long time, wonder what's changed-

GmZDHqv.jpg

:hmmm:

LjK1nzi.jpg

Well, that's unfortunate, but Fluffy can surely use these boots-

m8JHkqm.jpg

:decline:

7ae9gGL.jpg

VlNjnpR.jpg

Chieftan of Thrisk, eh? Fluffy already runs one place, so at this rate, he will soon rule over the whole Solstheim. So of course, Fluffy accepts.

1wFptjm.jpg

Sure, we will get to that eventually.

FCDa297.jpg

K4Ek8X7.jpg

There's two people upstairs. This guy, who sells some books.

0gWeDwc.jpg

yJQPDNa.jpg

And also Thormoor, who seems oblivious to what actually happened to his friends. But he gives Fluffy his reward, a key that should open the way to riches.

UEl2rRJ.jpg

Let's go there and check that out.

VEOXbA0.jpg

The barrow is located on a small island just off the coast.

WWscoEO.jpg

Of course, Rieklings! :argh:

zAv8JXN.jpg

Well, this is the barrow. It has 100 lock, but Fluffy has the key, so he doesn't have to risk his Master Lockpick on this. Let's see if this was worth it-

D723WEm.jpg

eD4pzc2.jpg

:what:

31KYSPW.jpg

79ReumD.jpg

InqeEUK.jpg

EeXq8Kg.jpg

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

GFsx6f7.jpg

Well, Fluffy was almost broke.

wkbnG6z.jpg

rUXlWpW.jpg

Not anymore. :smug:

mWV3o9p.jpg

After looting that barrow, Fluffy returns back to Frostmoth and leaves some of the treasure before the imperial shrine, where it's safe. Maybe he'll move it to his crib in Raven Rock sometime. Now he only has to find a merchant with enough money to buy these priceless things...

Last edited:

Eriador

Arbiter
Part 30: The Beast's Lair

kIrD6NW.jpg

Fluffy returns to the icy lake and searches for the Udyrfrykte's lair.

A4jyFD8.jpg

Right here!

4dXyodD.jpg

0czL5bK.jpg

wVkAj4f.jpg

Udyrfrykte shows up as soon as Fluffy enters.

ChVf41O.jpg

This is a pretty easy fight, since the beast is slow and its agility must suck, since it keeps getting staggered and knocked down.

gCsGLX7.jpg

b6i8jN5.jpg

After he rund out of arrows, he finishes the beast with his sword.

VqwsaK0.jpg

Well, that was kinda underwhelming. How did this thing manage to solo the whole mead hall is beyond me.

zGNjg1z.jpg

He takes the beast's heart as a trophy...

Hqjvszl.jpg

Well, this looks interesting!

cLu575D.jpg

Nothing else here, except for a locked chest containing some worthless junk and loads of skulls.

HGXx4Dz.jpg

Yes, Fluffy should return to Thirsk.

NxeOEYR.jpg

With his new weapon.

ZhXU53g.jpg

It's pretty much useless, but it looks hilarious.

TC0E9sC.jpg

And it's funny to smack these super-strong boar riders around with this. Btw, these guys are so strong it's unreal. I don't think I've managed to defeat one of them yet, though I've never tried that hard. I mostly just run from them, which is hard, since they can catch up easily.

rJyyb4K.jpg

Well, it seems that slaying that beast wasn't good enough to become chieftan, now Fluffy will have to do one more task before he can run this place. Next time, we'll find out just what Svenja wants from Fluffy!

Eriador

Arbiter
Part 31: Timmy in a Well

u7kQ2Cy.jpg

Alright, it seems Fluffy has to find Hrothmund's Barrow and gain the blessing of the first chieftan to take over Thirsk.

Ooldnmx.jpg

The only real mountains on Solstheim seem to be here, so let's go there.

gvQo8oW.jpg

ObkxdyP.jpg

Well, some nords over here. Are they friendly?

wI4398l.jpg

Nope!

Z0OeoFX.jpg

Hop away to safety!

7KlJmRq.jpg

RUN FLUFFY, RUN!

l5ttaz8.jpg

They are pretty persistent.

jL0ZCvg.jpg

Finally, Fluffy managed to lose them.

vFVhoHy.jpg

Well, this area is called Hrothmund's Bane, so Hrothmund's Barrow should be near.

cZANxsl.jpg

Yes, there!

5rDZSMT.jpg

Well, we don't know his name and Svenja never said anything about it, so let's just walk away.

Mja10sl.jpg

Thankfully, this allows Fluffy to return later with the answer.

xvi3DyP.jpg

Fluffy returns to rest in the Skaal village and gains a level. Most likely from all those Acrobatics boost he gained while hopping away from those reavers. Yes, jumping is faster then running. Then again, Fluffy's Athletics are still pretty low.

MWS4aVN.jpg

Well, maybe Fluffy will come across the answer somewhere else. For now, he still has some sidequests to do.

FzwAncx.jpg

Let's explore the village a bit, maybe one of these people knows the answer.

lKGO7di.jpg

IY3Fv2W.jpg

Well, no answer to that riddle, but another quest. Fluffy accepts, of course.

UEFu5OB.jpg

Here's the well. It's secured by a 100 lock, but Fluffy has the key from Lassnr.

OQxcrWm.jpg

No sign of Tymvaul yet. I find it hard to believe that someone could fall in this well and unintentionaly end up in the icy caverns, since it's quite a long swim there.

Ly5EIcv.jpg

These caves are full of skeleton warriors.

gC75OuJ.jpg

MIBnUu6.jpg

These skeletons seem to have real problems navigating these icy pathways, so it's pretty easy to snipe them.

Go8ViHe.jpg

Fluffy finds a locked chest full of cheap potions.

ZpfvfIT.jpg

And also this ring, in case he needs to summon a distraction.

DAxOgm4.jpg

LdyHS1V.jpg

wg6z2Ll.jpg

Well, that guy has some fancy robe. let's talk to him.

YNfqTDE.jpg

Turns out, it's just the person Fluffy's been looking for. Tymvaul is just going through an edgy and rebelious emo phase. Clearly, he spent a little too much time on RPGCodex and now he's convinced that enslaving nations with necromancy will earn him some points with the chicks. Fluffy will have none of that, he tells him to stop being a moron and take off that ridiculous outfit.

UGf3mug.jpg

After a nice chat with Fluffy, Tymvaul swears off RPGCodex forever and decides to go outside and do something productive instead.

woiRV94.jpg

However, it's too late for Fluffy.

apirNbz.jpg

Mantle of Woe seems to give crazy boost to Conjuration and huge amount of magicka, but it also basically turns you into a vampire.

oPbgo75.jpg

Well, Fluffy gets out of here, using the other entrance. Surely, it's gonna be nice and quiet out there-

kxGrf0v.jpg

:negative:

y6IlXaH.jpg

HOP AWAY!

2YI6SoJ.jpg

gzyFxBB.jpg

Thankfully, it seems that Skaal Honor Guard are the only NPCs that actually help you if you get attacked.

UIrbI0r.jpg

YuRX0Bm.jpg

Lassnr is of course overjoyed and rewards Fluffy fo his heroic deed. Good Khajiit!

Eriador

Arbiter
Part 32: Fluffy the Chieftan

Jl3IBJ2.jpg

It's been a long time since Fluffy was last attacked by any assassin. Surely now that he's rich and powerful, he's basically become untouchable and his enemies backed off, knowing that Fluffy is too dangerous to mess with.

Or maybe they just ran out of assassins to send after him.

Anyway, Fluffy enjoys the end of his exile by goin to Balmora for a training session. Best way to spend all off that gold he found.

B23kn0A.jpg

jzYjWBo.jpg

Of course, he also shares his phat lewt with the residents of this town, who look much better after they equip it.

6UJdXuH.jpg

He also trains some other skills to get a better modifier on level up.

08mtjTz.jpg

Look, the equopment chest's restocked. Fluffy ran out of non-magical arrows long ago, so this saves him the chore of actually having to buy them.

fikkvMz.jpg

Well, he sleeps in the Fighter's Guild hall and gains a level.

OppYC2T.jpg

Fluffy's almost broke now, but the money was well-spent.

yz9Ysfe.jpg

The center of Solstheim is largely unexplored by Fluffy, let's change that quickly.

VmgplDp.jpg

iQ3y7vj.jpg

On the way there, he gains another level!

d6I3VFf.jpg

6SOfnj3.jpg

This looks like the airship that old guy was talking about. Doesn't seem like they've suceeded in their mission.

ZjOZPJe.jpg

Near the captain's body lies his diary.

hqnKnr1.jpg

giIfH81.jpg

yq3VT11.jpg

:hero:

IdW7cHs.jpg

Well, atleast there are some valuables to sell.

J0i3x6t.jpg

dadXxJ4.jpg

Alright Fluffy, if you say so...

u2qtNcG.jpg

Fluffy had enough gold to pay for the voyage to Khuul, but now he's broke. :argh:

H2H5Qsm.jpg

A quick Divine Intervention gets him to Gnisis.

QOcTIsS.jpg

Hmmm, Moon Sugar. Fluffy can't afford it however, so he sells some gems to get enough money for Silt Strider.

JRoyNTY.jpg

XFhwzyB.jpg

Well, fine, I will fetch that amulet, but first I need to know how to get inside-

6zUeZVY.jpg

I have no idea how Fluffy suddenly knows that, since no one ever mentioned this, unless I am stupid.

TIK5LAv.jpg

But ok, Ondjage it is.

ajU5A9o.jpg

With his high Acrobatics, Fluffy can now climb mountains.

6U7qoKv.jpg

The view sucks though, since he's standing in the middle of a snowstorm.

1YuYOR4.jpg

Turns out Ondjage was right! Fluffy's skooma-induced hallucinations might be useful after all!

SFXLwRR.jpg

9PW7hOw.jpg

No enemies inside, just some loot, amulet of infections charm and this axe.

10B7U1N.jpg

v5RwPMk.jpg

Yes, Fluffy can now become the chieftan!

wafu7tr.jpg

We should grab this as well.

urVZh4t.jpg

7aWiIaJ.jpg

g5LzVqZ.jpg

:dance:

uxmxG7Y.jpg

mAvHZh6.jpg

We need more mead to celebrate Fluffy's triumph!

vCW1JOh.jpg

Also, the less wolves and bears on this stupid island, the better. Seriously, they are worse then Cliff Racers.

FIaL9vZ.jpg

Fluffy also has a personal bard, who keeps singing songs of his heroic exploits. :incline:

aZswfd2.jpg

v7MujxG.jpg

And also his own throne.

4z8dbtd.jpg

Unfortunately, he can't actually sit on it. :decline:

Eriador

Arbiter
Part 33: In Search of Sovngarde

DUgRp4X.jpg

Everyone's cheering for Fluffy, even the local drunkards.

xGoAxdG.jpg

Now that Fluffy's the chieftan, this guy updated his history book to include Fluffy's heroic deeds and added him to the list of chieftans.

The whole book:

Thiesk, a History -- Revised

1OPoiJD.jpg

cDEjdiO.jpg

hpRbG9y.jpg

Here are the relevant parts.

8waDJQb.jpg

TU5TDZO.jpg

And this is Fluffy's new room. A bit nicer then his bedroom in Raven Rock.

rTlLhmj.jpg

This sword has pretty bad enchantments, but atleast it looks pretty.

30tXKON.jpg

DgPGFC2.jpg

This guy can now craft armor from the pelts of snow wolves and bears, ie. those special wolves/bears that cast frost spells. Snow bear armor is medium, the wolf one is light armor, they are worse then glass and each piece has a 5 resist frost constant effect (adding up to a total of 30 resist frost if you have the whole set). It's pretty pricy pricy, ignoring the pelts needed to craft them, you still need to fork over 20000 gold for the whole set.

D5pRJyc.jpg

Louis is very happy that Fluffy brought him his amulet back and he can go on tinder to pick up some chicks.

WIJ0gjh.jpg

Turns out, he's been quite successful, although the "infectuous" part of the amulet's name might have been meant literaly.

jXjTZn1.jpg

Oh well, back to exploring, I guess.

0fAJHvz.jpg

3gaaj2M.jpg

Near Brodir Grove, Fluffy finds this "cave".

DZMHtHJ.jpg

ffpt321.jpg

C8NQoPP.jpg

This guy is quite interesting, turns out, he was one of Ysgramors companions and together they drove the elves out of Skyrim, which means he's a badass. He wants to find the entrance to Sovngarde. Kind of a tall order, but I'm sure that Fluffy can help him find it.

mnjbayI.jpg

These stones are his other 3 friends, who were turned to stone by an evil sorcerer. Fluffy can interact with them, but it does nothing.

MqY09hm.jpg

This guy at Thirsk mentioned that he has a book about Sovngarde earlier. Maybe Fluffy can find some clues there.

5lo5HEj.jpg

rPygnTd.jpg

sclixpr.jpg

AFzMx1W.jpg

Alright, so basically Valhalla. Makes me wonder what happens to those Nords that don't die in battle. Well, Fluffy will have to tell Ulfgar about this later.

y4D0hsQ.jpg

As you can see here, Fluffy himself almost found an alternate way to Sovngarde.

TylA2Ny.jpg

Thankfully, Recall spell saves him. Fluffy goes back to Thirsk to check if the mead from Skyrim arrived already and takes the scenic route.

NFFHabZ.jpg

On the way to Thirsk, he finds this cave. Well, maybe it will contain some information about the Falmer?

3WuEtF4.jpg

Well, it's not a barrow, so probably not. Still, let's explore it.

Y14WlCQ.jpg

As soon as Fluffy approaches the water, he hears multiple dying screams coming from deeper in the cave. Well, that's weird...

hffQvzE.jpg

a2LkzzK.jpg

Although this guy has an almost full set of Glass Armor and an enchanted sword to boot, Fluffy manages to defeat him in melee combat.

MnxCfhI.jpg

Well, Fluffy can certainly use the glass pauldrons for his own set. He takes everything else too as a trophy. Not sure where to sell it, since no merchant actually seems to have enough money to buy these things at full price.

xSH8XCZ.jpg

qDRSO3M.jpg

The letter on the assassin's body reveals that he was sent here to kill 3 escaped slaves. Also, that letter counts as a skill book for Security, for some reason.

KXa95ep.jpg

The three dead slaves are all argonians. Well, Fluffy might have been here too late to save them, but atleast he avenged them.

bjNUED3.jpg

This also looks nice, even if the damage is pretty random.

DGSimWH.jpg

Fluffy decides to abandon his plan of returning to Thirsk and teleports to Frostmoth instead.

GxurP73.jpg

For it seems that now is the time...

a3MTzDj.jpg

...to finally complete his set.

Eriador

Arbiter
Part 34: Of Glass Armor and Cliff Racers

PEKulit.jpg

Fluffy finds himself in Ald'ruhn, his mission quite clear.

HkoBxUn.jpg

Ghostgate, here we go!

PUbj2O0.jpg

Oh look, a cliff racer!

lpKRd2e.jpg

mO1Sh9g.jpg

Crdk8z4.jpg

Oh look, a dead cliff racer!

iHwcNgJ.jpg

Oh look, a flying jellyfish!

CJESQlC.jpg

Oh look, the ghostfence!

yyfnKDe.jpg

Oh look, another dead cliff racer!

NgllBNn.jpg

Oh look, swarms of cliff racers!

ndDvSal.jpg

Oh look, swarms of dead cliff racers!

hfBjy9P.jpg

PALQTQs.jpg

These things are really good for target practice.

hK5WQe7.jpg

htPjSye.jpg

Clearly the best enemy in the game, it's just so satisfying when you finally manage to kill them.

FJRclYb.jpg

They also get stuck onrandom hills pretty often, so they also provide comic relief.

X07YK2t.jpg

98Dpmei.jpg

Aaaand the last one! Pretty low number of cliff racers to be honest. Expected more of them.

Gbw7ZDP.jpg

Oh look, the Ghostgate!

hVLIKqV.jpg

Hello sir, I've heard that you have quite a collection of glass armor.

zQzLNDy.jpg

Now, Fluffy could sell some of his treasure to buy this...

Ck68YJr.jpg

...but that would be lame.

DiwV1Jz.jpg

Before...

5LdwUMQ.jpg

...after!

X2p7fTi.jpg

Don't worry sir, Fluffy will plunder your store faster from now on!

tpFotyZ.jpg

It's only safe to pick up these items when the "pickpocket icon" appears in the lower left corner. It keeps popping back in and out, so Fluffy has to watch for the right moment.

gOPl12J.jpg

4w200Um.jpg

Of course, Fluffy doesn't leave any valuables behind.

xZ6zHY0.jpg

Not even this hammer.

THkdstq.jpg

Bye sir, it's been a pleasure!

VPHaJLG.jpg

There, back on Solstheim with the loot.

9RrsRdc.jpg

Aside from getting a lot of spare glass armor pieces for his treasure trove in Raven Rock, Fluffy completes his set with the bracers and a shield!

Also, he managed to steal a glass jinkblade from the shop, a glass dagger that paralyses an enemy for 10 seconds when they don't resist it. A VERY useful weapon. He will certainly make use of it, since those paralizing weapons from the smugglers did not fit Fluffy's skillset. I foresee that he will use this weapon a lot in the future!

Eriador

Arbiter
Part 35: Honorable Duel

zwsfEQY.jpg

Now that Fluffy has a manor in Raven Rock, he should probably stop littering everywhere.

rOJPy0j.jpg

wUdGD4o.jpg

Fluffy takes some time to clean up after himself and removes everything he dropped in front of the Imperial Shrine and in Carius's bedroom and hauls it to his home. His treasure trove will only continue to grow.

10ZLk86.jpg

He also takes time to level up. Speed is finally maxed, yet Fluffy's Athletics are still average, so he moves a lot faster by jumping around then by running.

Lvv2wPt.jpg

Now, Fluffy should return to Ulfgar with the information about Sovngarde.

wrzzSrU.jpg

On the way there, this guy attacks him. He is not a berserker, as he is WAAAAAAAY tougher, but he is unarmed and thus only deals fatigue damage until Fluffy gets knocked down.

6Jo6mBf.jpg

Also, jinkblade is great for an opening attack, as soon as the enemy fails to resist the 10 second paralyse, Fluffy just switches to another weapon and finishes him off before it wears off.

al1elEe.jpg

I think this was actually one of those randomly spawning werewolves. They are only in werewolf form during the night and like this during the day. Shame Fluffy idn't encounter him at night, as that fight would've been much more epic.

zF1KQBH.jpg

DDWafe9.jpg

Time to break the news to Ulfgar!

rXy9mL9.jpg

rQYNXSt.jpg

UQnMzcT.jpg

Well, why not, let's do this. He lived 500 years already due to his curse and looks for an honorable death.

500m9Nu.jpg

SI01xlL.jpg

Of course, Fluffy doesn't exactly fight honorably.

ad9JON1.jpg

And he has quite a lot of potions to use when the paralysis wears off.

DlpxlnT.jpg

Y80OgIL.jpg

SwyW2gc.jpg

Well, honorable or not, seems it did it's job. Fluffy gains another sword for his treasure trove.

ewo2z5z.jpg

ktI83bC.jpg

Outside in Brodir Grove, Ulfgar wishes to reward Fluffy further.

hPaRDJh.jpg

n9k3S1y.jpg

He can now activate each of these four stones to gain a temporary boost to attributes. And it seems to last for a very long time!

Eriador

Arbiter
Part 36: Barrow Raiding

9In9wvj.jpg

After helping Ulfgar reach Sovngarde, Fluffy goes hunting.

ucxwQbv.jpg

He does a very good job.

ytdZRJq.jpg

There's a barrow nearby. That elf guy in Raven Rock wanted Fluffy to search barrows for any information about Falmer, so let's check it out. Maybe he'll find something about them there.

05VtM1g.jpg

This heavy stone door is somehow locked, but Fluffy manages to pick the "lock".

flU0pjA.jpg

hbhcjVP.jpg

No draugrs or any other enemies.

e783EN1.jpg

Just a lot of treasure chests. Fluffy picks the locks and disarms the traps.

QtGnTr4.jpg

This would be better if nords and Rieklings weren't immune to Frost damage. :negative:

zBalhc4.jpg

This, however, is a great addition to Fluffy's arsenal! :dance:

NEMakwc.jpg

This is the best non-magical crossbow in the game I believe.

5u7W4vv.jpg

AGDKSH9.jpg

Pretty nice rings.

vUkfF0P.jpg

BwdgVa8.jpg

HnIE4G8.jpg

Not sure why'd you ever need this, since you can't go 5 feet on Solstheim without encountering atleast one wolf and other cuddly animals.

Bu9pFfB.jpg

This is a nice piece for Fluffy's collection, but it's a Long Blade, so he won't actually use it.

GmABLLv.jpg

aISwktO.jpg

jsn1XGN.jpg

HW7a8dy.jpg

Also some skill books.

Q6nHNfy.jpg

1mS8JRS.jpg

And a book about Skyrim, which seems to be pretty outdated, as it describes Skyrim as a somewhat wilder and more interesting place then we got in TES: Skyrim.

lHQxNKq.jpg

Anyway, Fluffy can't move with all this junk, so he teleports back to Frostmoth and drinks 3 tankkards of Nord Mead to increase his Strength and carrying capacity to Hulk levels.

WKebI2R.jpg

Then he goes back to Raven rock and deposits the "trash" in his vault.

bkQk47H.jpg

He then continues exploring and tests the crossbow on a nearby bear.

LTGnvZt.jpg

3LSRU1S.jpg

Another barrow.

yHbVNYd.jpg

f5psMtU.jpg

This one is actually inhabited by two draugrs.

mcdCSB2.jpg

And their pet.

sojBfMp.jpg

Inside the main chamber, Fluffy finds a spear, some armor pieces and a book.

uuo8coj.jpg

I guess this could be of interest to that high elf looking for the Falmer.

eKVnVLp.jpg

Indeed, Fluffy will bring him that book.

dnSBcht.jpg

TknHiwC.jpg

bWw2tZF.jpg

Quest completed!

3Iu9dVV.jpg

And finally, level 20! :dance:

...the level up message is pretty dark, isn't it?

Eriador

Arbiter
Part 37: One Khajiit Army

plLuwLn.jpg

After his succesful recovery of the Snow Elf book, Fluffy rests in the wilderness and gets attacked by another assassin. It's been a LOOONG time since the last one showed up, but it seems the dark brotherhood finally hired some new members after Fluffy eliminated all of the previous ones. Or maybe this is their initiation test. If they manage to assassinate Fluffy, they get to join the Dark Brotherhood.

pQquv7w.jpg

Well, if that's the case, this one failed.

EiOiCkC.jpg

An ebony dart, looks interesting.

iIuzUbL.jpg

:dance:

m1JqTZy.jpg

Finally, a great weapon! Let's test it out.

R0XFV04.jpg

q4ljKKf.jpg

nMxLr1x.jpg

BLD2T5I.jpg

But first, Fluffy comes across this cave. The woman inside wants Fluffy to get vengeance for her dead husband. Apparently, she doesn't want the murderer dead, just his precious jewel to spite him.

bKUh0LU.jpg

While testing his daedric wakizashi on the local wildlife, Fluffy comes across some reavers.

9SJwJSd.jpg

zgyF8Yt.jpg

Bhil4ll.jpg

QQlhUVJ.jpg

fXQjMZI.jpg

It seems the wakizashi is very effective, but we still need to run more tests to confirm this.

bUmL1BW.jpg

These smugglers look like good test subjects.

yMNdnIx.jpg

First, Fluffy will aggro them with his bow.

mXTbQ1R.jpg

And then finish them off with his wakizashi.

iF71xZn.jpg

HP7CyuV.jpg

Rinse and repeat.

ukaBuxd.jpg

We still need to run more tests. How about these reavers?

PFksI2z.jpg

pbGlt6x.jpg

v1z1S9c.jpg

Well, first Fluffy has to run some tests on a group of Rieklings, who were very eager to volunteer.

79bNDFE.jpg

Now more reaver tests.

cqfCNTn.jpg

6VEyAn2.jpg

:evilcodex:

Eriador

Arbiter
Part 38: Fluffy's Charm

UFws5av.png

dKwoUQo.png

After Fluffy finishes testing his wakizashi, he finds Sigvatr standing near the river.

qWCzxfm.png

Turns out, he's not very cooperative.

L8EqXV9.jpg

Fluffy could steal the jewel, but of course, it would be better if he could get Sigvart to admit his guilt and give it freely.

E1huTyN.jpg

Fluffy's speechcraft sucks and although he could bribe his way to 100 disposition with all of that gold he got from selling some of his stuff, he's not about to give jerks like Sigvart any money.

syKmDHQ.jpg

So Fluffy makes his own custom charm spell.

R56nuBi.jpg

Of course, due to his low Intelligence, he needs to drink this potion before he can even cast it.

Aq47tAb.jpg

L8Edm95.jpg

While jumping back to Sigvart, Fluffy gains another level!

5YOp127.jpg

And another sword for his collection.

Nm1vDHX.jpg

Now, time to do this.

3YQ8FgK.jpg

Fortunately, he succeeded on his first try, so no more fortify magicka potions are neccessary.

f9AO4t8.jpg

zZwkaxd.jpg

Now that his disposition is high enough, Sigvart gives pinetear to Fluffy freely.

M9CJTRb.jpg

It seems that a new group of reavers replaced the old one.

aO7Ymyw.jpg

iFfXimj.jpg

Well, first Fluffy will take a well deserved rest in this cave. Hoepelly, there will be no interruptions.

xnL9Esf.jpg

Hey look, they've started sending two assassins at once!

HO2VXiG.jpg

weWL23k.jpg

Not that it helped them much. Fluffy now has a spare daedric wakizashi.

6btrTZK.jpg

Oh yes, and these guys are still here.

HyKLCkG.jpg

Let's take care of them.

5Sdg6gF.jpg

Didn't even have to cross the river! :smug:

uEjYMGk.jpg

Kolfinna is of course very happy now that Fluffy brought her Pinetear. She now welcomes him into her family, urges him to sleep in her bed and use her dead husbands gear. Hopefully that doesn't lead to anything creepy.

q8bRpYF.jpg

This will definitely be useful!

Eriador

Arbiter
Part 39: Fluffy the Assassin

PzpMVi8.jpg

SXiZhu5.jpg

rRiiziV.jpg

While exploring, Fluffy comes across another dwelling, inhabited by a woman that has a problem related to her husband.

gk4slUi.jpg

Kjolver's husband is perfectly fine, he's just cheating on her with some presumably much hotter woman. Naturally, she's not very happy about that and wants Fluffy to assassinate his mistress. She even gets all pretentions about it, calling it "dark bussiness".

PLBocfD.jpg

Well, Fluffy is a very moral person, so of course he refuses to do something so wicked!

ZlcZ1xO.jpg

On the other hand, maybe he could pretend to work for her to lure her into a false sense of security, so that she doesn't hire someone else. Then Fluffy can warn those two of her evil scheme, because Fluffy is a good guy!

Vz2mcHD.jpg

He is also a pacifist.

lMv1pmY.jpg

Fluffy teleports back to the Skaal Village and gets a good nights sleep before continuing with his mission. In the morning, he reads a book that helps him jump higher.

ReOLP8x.jpg

Then, he goes to Erna's house to warn her of Kjolver's evil plot.

sfnpNP4.jpg

She isn't home, but there's a letter addressed to Brandr on her desk.

fyhTHLb.jpg

Well, that's great! They are going to be together, so Fluffy can tell them all about Kjolver!

There's also a book nearby, let's check that out-

usWyYQb.jpg

...you know, maybe Kjolver does have a point about Erna. She's obviously into some pretty dark stuff.

MO86uts.jpg

Well, Fluffy won't judge. He finds both Erna and Brandr near the river. Time to break the news.

PhlsE9x.jpg

shmhuXi.jpg

Unfortunately, it seems that they don't even want to hear anything Fluffy's got to say. All they talk about is how much in love they are. Disgusting.

gkNOYxE.jpg

Fluffy tries for several hours and even after it's day already, they still won't listen and talk about how they love each other. This is like some disney movie.

2rU5VQd.jpg

Well, Fluffy's had enough of this bullshit and he tells Erna just what he thinks about her lame attempts to become a disney princess.

S7OLT6V.jpg

Erna isn't pleased and even threatens Fluffy with violence. She doesn't actually attack him, just flames him on twitter.

YoG4q0x.jpg

FLUFFY'S NOT PATHETIC!

NCsan6c.jpg

YOU ARE PATHETIC!

H4lhnUo.jpg

Uh-oh. This was a mistake. Maybe Brandr will understand Fluffy's rash action, he seems like the forgiving type...

Owl6aK8.jpg

Well, he doesn't seem to be in the mood to forgive anything.

mLbBiMq.jpg

Maybe a Calm spell will help?

dqstzkC.jpg

Hey, it was totally an accident!

tw0UavO.jpg

Anyway, Brandr doesn't seem willing to talk about this, so Fluffy quickly collects Erna's ring...

QcqM14g.jpg

And then runs away from furious Brandr.

YhrNUv5.jpg

He is very fast and catches up to Fluffy, but fortunately a calm spell gives him more time to get away.

Py21jcW.jpg

Just running away doesn't seem like a feasible option, so it's time to teleport back.

2lbWa7c.jpg

One Divine Intervention later, Fluffy finds himself back at Frostmoth.

uFCkmcY.jpg

He also gets stuck on this torch here.

me3kA5O.jpg

Well, unfortunately, Fluffy wasn't able to save Erna, but whatever, it would be a shame to leave this money in Kjolver's hands. Fluffy can use it to pay for Erna's funeral.

Well, he's not gonna do that, but he COULD!

xqFHjCR.jpg

Good luck with that, hon! :greatjob:

Eriador

Arbiter
Part 40: Werewolf Battle

ccF7yRm.jpg

h6e8IZU.jpg

After contracting ataxia from a random bear, Fluffy gains another level!

XtGYMLe.jpg

After that great battle underneath the burning frozen lake WAAAY back, Korst Wind-Eye told Fluffy to speak to Heart-Fang again. It seems like he kept him waiting long enough.

FeKhMPL.jpg

As soon as Fluffy exits the conversation, Fluffy hears horrible growling and screams coming from outside.

2mz63rt.jpg

Yes, indeed. Werewolves attacked. Time to kick some ass!

j59frSm.jpg

...wow, there's certainly lot of them!

MmsyVlE.jpg

Anyway, Fluffy gets to work with his wakizashi.

PwyuTYz.jpg

tThU9o2.jpg

Aaand, that was the last one. Surely, after he saved the village from the werewolves, Fluffy can only expect gratitude-

WhYfaPE.jpg

Wait, what?

0OhT4EK.jpg

:rage:

3nKDbI8.jpg

It seems that Fluffy accidentaly hit one of the Skaal with his wakizashi once while battling the werewolf hordes. Even though nothing really happened to anyone, the Skaal don't fuck around and execute Fluffy on the spot.

:hmmm:

...bunch of ingrates.

rakcd7P.jpg

2Qg5P2j.jpg

Fine, this time, Fluffy will be extra careful not to hit anyone but the werewolves.

Jeo45aP.jpg

After taking care of all of these werewolves, Fluffy is ordered by the guards to get to the greathall and eliminate the werewolves inside, while they... stand around and stare at the snow, apparently.

C9fJauo.jpg

*Sigh* Fine, Fluffy's the only one who actually gets anything done around here.

9wz4i8h.jpg

There's not enough space for two werewolves in the entrance, so Fluffy can fight each one separately. They are really tough, they have more HP then Dagoth Ur (more then 300) and their damage is really high. It also varies wildly. Sometimes they barely do anything, sometimes they one-shot Fluffy.

YxIjyX2.jpg

S4Olh4V.jpg

But in the end, Fluffy prevails!

B6xihBQ.jpg

Heart-Fang joined Captain Carius on the list of people that used to give us quests and then disappeared under mysterious circumstances.

po0EJ53.jpg

Also, Fluffy now has Sanies Lupinus. Yes, you get it even if you've finished the main quest and gained immunity to all diseases, which is a huge plot-hole.

And no, there's no lore justification for this, like "corpus doesn't prevent lycanthropy". Yes, it does, you normally can't get Sanies Lupinus from wandering werewolves or even vampirism from vampires, if you've progressed far enough in the main quest. This quest is the only opportunity to actually become a werewolf and it doesn't make sense. Hell, you get this automatically after this quest, even if no werewolf ever touched you.

I get it that they wanted players to have a way to try out the new werewolf gimmick, but they could certainly choose a better way of introducing it, considering that the immunity to diseases is a huge plot point in the base game.

VdJBM9F.jpg

Anyway, after that, Fluffy goes back outside and has a chat with Korst.

z08ThR3.jpg

tVCAG7z.jpg

Fluffy now has to cure himself of this disease if he wants to stay on friendly terms with the Skaal. Or he could just allow himself to become a werewolf instead. Well, stay tuned for the next update!

Eriador

Arbiter
Part 41: Fetch the Totem, Fluffy!

vm8b8FR.jpg

Apparently, Codex is against werewolves, so Fluffy drinks a potion to cure his disease.

S8ro5yD.jpg

CUumBuu.jpg

Alright, now that Fluffy is no longer in danger of turning into a werewolf, he is now treated as one of the Skaal and gets another house. He also has to get a totem from the Tomb of the Skaalara for some ritual.

j9C5meT.jpg

5es5Y0x.jpg

Fluffy has already been sleeping here ever since "Geralt's" sad demise, but it's nice to make this official.

oE0dB8v.jpg

Anyway, now to that tomb. Should be somewhere southeast, as Korst said.

57UwjhK.jpg

Here it is!

i6SAEdO.jpg

ZAF9B5m.jpg

As soon as Fluffy enters, he is attacked by a group of werewolves.

rNdeSvX.jpg

HHEtREH.jpg

They are really strong, however Fluffy manages to defeat them. After a couple of reloads... :negative:

Xzmrj0D.jpg

Mhmm, Moon Sugar...

P8syMNB.jpg

WQr32De.jpg

Still more werewolves in the way. This place is full of them.

nvpIDuF.jpg

Well, atleast this looks like the place we need to go to.

yv6420f.jpg

But it's not so simple, as there was a werewolf in there I did not notice.

D35Pdxo.jpg

After killing one werewolf, another one showed up, but Fluffy did not have trouble dispatching him.

oltd1Yd.jpg

There, we finally have it!

QAAeCFl.jpg

Quest complete!

(If Fluffy was a werewolf, he would have to go to that same tomb, but he would have to kill the Skaal that try to retrive the totem.)

Alright, game finished. I'll post the rest of the updates sometime later. Codex voted that Fluffy shouldn't become a werewolf, so I've cured his lycantrophy.

I've decided that I won't do the Werewolf branch of the main quest, because just like Falco vs Carnius in the Raven Rock questline, it's the same quests with minor differences. Plus the game ends the same, with the same last quest no matter what you choose. And the last quest is really painful to go through, featuring splendid mazes full of 700 HP werewolves that can one shot my character. And there's no real way to use archery, because it's so cramped and you have to babysit an NPC. Plus those bosses... Somehow, I've made it through.

But don't worry, you will get catdog.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom