Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Let's play SMA!

Gerrard

Arcane
I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU NIGGAS ARE THINKING IN ASKING ME TO BUY THIS PIECE OF SHIT. BY DOING THIS THAT MEANS I AM SUPPORTING THEIR DECISION TO STOP UPDATING THEIR FUCKING SPACE BATTLE GAME AND DIVERTING ALL RESOURCES ON SOME SHIT WEABOO DATING SIMULATOR IN HIGH SCHOOL.

IF YOU ENJOY DATING SIMS SO MUCH THEN FUCKING CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'VE WON ! ANOTHER FUCKING GAME ON STEAM TO WISH LIST AND WAIT ON SALE.

BUT THAT IS NOT WHY WE'RE ON THIS THREAD ARE WE?

WE ARE HERE TO PLAY A SPACE BATTLE GAME NOT THIS HIGH SCHOOL BULLSHIT.

IF TOTAL WAR FRANCHISE GOES INTO TOTAL DATE, AND DECIDES NONE OF THEIR RTS MATTERS WOULD YOU BE FUCKING PLEASED WITH THAT?
OR MAYBE IF OBSIDIAN MOVED ONTO VISUAL NOVELS INSTEAD OF DESIGNING MORE NARRATIVE DRIVEN RPGS?

YOU FAGGOTS COMPLAIN OF DRAGON AGE INQUISITION ADDING HOMOSEXUAL BULLSHIT AND OTHER SJW CRAP INTO RPG AND THEN SUPPORT A SPACE BATTLE FRANCHISE SHITTING OUT A DATING GAME?

YO NIGGAS NEED A REALITY CHECK MOTHERFUCKER.
I FUCKING DARE YOU TO ASK ME AGAIN ASSHOLE.
DON'T MAKE ME BIAWACS ALL OVER YOUR FACE.

I WILL FUCKING MADE YOU WISH YOU GO MAD AND REMEMBER THAT YOU'VE MURDERFUCKED YOUR PAST LIFE AND GAVE BIRTH TO A BASTARD OF A SON THAT IS YOURSELF.

RK XLVII

BURNHERETIC.png

M1fHP5B.jpg

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
I intended to give them money anyway after they released the Ep.3 so that just makes my task easier.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ No money to buy sorry. $499 on 970 Card.

zhuge

Novice
Sunrider: Liberation Day hits Steam in about 12 hours time. Been overdue yes I know, but I believe everyone knows that Love in Space had to do Sunrider: Academy first for financial reasons and then development progress was rather slow in the middle of last year.

Anyhow here's the last part of the trilogy. Basic combat mechanics remain the same, but we now have a revamped CP system where CP is capped at 4000 (assuming no bonuses from store items) and the player gets CP instantly upon each kill. Orders have also been modified a little and a few new ones added. Resources are now split into Intel which governs Sunrider/ryder upgrades and Funds which are used to buy Store items from the Union. We have a good number of new enemy/friendly units and some new abilities for existing units (ie Paladin gets Drawfire, a tanking ability), in addition to some stat rebalancing (mostly hp increases for enemy units).
Art gets a major facelift here in the sequel and Sunrider now has full Japanese voice acting. Achievements and trading cards amongst other minor additions are also now available.

I've enjoyed reading the playthrough here, so I'm hoping to see another one based on Liberation Day, and also a review from WhiskeyWolf, if he's still keen, at his convenience :)

P/S - MoA is now at v7.2 (patched in June 2015) and corrects a good number of old bugs like enemy units not using rockets, not using melee, moving excessively without firing, etc... v7.2 also adds a few store items and addresses the issue of energy weapons being less viable towards the endgame. Hope the new version will provide better kick and balance compared to the old v7.1.

zhuge

Novice

:abyssgazer:
Lol yes well obviously I've been away for more than a while. But well interests change and there are other things in RL. Would rather not go into it. If you told me in 2004 I'd be back here talking about some anime VN game by some eroge dev, the 2004 me would probably laugh it off too as ridiculous. But we're not here to discuss me.
Anyway have a look at MoA if you haven't done so. It's free and the gameplay may surprise you. ;)

TigerKnee

Arcane
RK47 may have deprived us of an Academy LP but he must be made to reprise his role of being buttraped by Liberation Day

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Sunrider: Liberation Day hits Steam in about 12 hours time. Been overdue yes I know, but I believe everyone knows that Love in Space had to do Sunrider: Academy first for financial reasons and then development progress was rather slow in the middle of last year.

Anyhow here's the last part of the trilogy. Basic combat mechanics remain the same, but we now have a revamped CP system where CP is capped at 4000 (assuming no bonuses from store items) and the player gets CP instantly upon each kill. Orders have also been modified a little and a few new ones added. Resources are now split into Intel which governs Sunrider/ryder upgrades and Funds which are used to buy Store items from the Union. We have a good number of new enemy/friendly units and some new abilities for existing units (ie Paladin gets Drawfire, a tanking ability), in addition to some stat rebalancing (mostly hp increases for enemy units).
Art gets a major facelift here in the sequel and Sunrider now has full Japanese voice acting. Achievements and trading cards amongst other minor additions are also now available.

I've enjoyed reading the playthrough here, so I'm hoping to see another one based on Liberation Day, and also a review from WhiskeyWolf, if he's still keen, at his convenience :)

P/S - MoA is now at v7.2 (patched in June 2015) and corrects a good number of old bugs like enemy units not using rockets, not using melee, moving excessively without firing, etc... v7.2 also adds a few store items and addresses the issue of energy weapons being less viable towards the endgame. Hope the new version will provide better kick and balance compared to the old v7.1.
Are you Melonbunny?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom