Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Redacted

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Redacted

Last edited:

L'ennui

Magister
:incline: Only game I've had installed on every comp since it came out. My last playthrough was as an enlightened Myriam, led to Believers to a Transcendance victory (I think it fits their faction well if you don't just picture them as a bun of unidimensional foam-at-the-mout fanatics). Anyway, enjoy your LP! We will for sure.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
4aXZ3.png

:D

Nim

Augur
Look First – Initial base locations are not fixed. This allows the player to move the first colony pods to settle more advantageous locations, if necessary.
I know that this is a bit late but for the future you might not want to use this. Yes it's nice as a human to built your first base where you want it but usually at least one AI will decide to wander the map for a decade or more for some goddamn reason. Which really sucks for them especially when their colony pods are unguarded and wander upon some worms or the player.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Male25.jpg
"This LP is proof that only true conservative values can save us from the doom that edjumificated Liberals brought upon us."

Kz3r0

Arcane
AV2mu.jpg
"Suffer not the liberal Sodomites to live.Let them feel the righteous fury of the hammer of God."

9531.jpg
"And, by the way, they are filthy libertarians."

Carceri

Arcane
Meh, I see no point in going to war just yet. 'The hammer of God' might be a little flaccid right now. I say go for option A.

laclongquan

Arcane
B. Open negotiations and demand tribute from the wretches.

Massing your troops near their border. Lure their pitiful excuse of a guard out and crush them beneath your righteous fists. Tribute or Die!

The Jews must pay if he want to live. Truthfully, he should consider himself lucky to survive our Inquisition.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
If we don't stop him now, he might be too strong to stop later - part him from his strength - money.
B. If B fails. C.

Derper

Prophet
C - They are weak and unprepared (like you) - the entire island will be yours!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom