Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's play Realms of Arkania: Star Trail HD - Part 71: Phex Temple 15 - WTF Ending

If a party member dies, we should:

• Total voters

Eriador

Arbiter
Almost three months since the last patch :negative:. Apparently a new one should finally arrive next week, but I'm not sure about that.

Wonder if they'll release any "DLC" like they did for the previous game. If they will, I'll consider LPing that.

lightbane

Arcane
:necro:

I don't know how I missed this. I read it entirely this week and it was quite funny. Gotta love how the combination of average German game gameplay, a Killer DM story and a shitty remake makes such hilariously horrible and fun to watch experience.

Last edited:

lightbane

Arcane
Oh right, I mixed them up, it's a German game this one. Edited my previous post to avoid offending some Codexers' delicate egos.

Eriador

Arbiter
Still no news about the HD Shadows over Riva remake, or if it's even being planned... not sure if that's good news or bad news. :)

Morkar Left

Still no news about the HD Shadows over Riva remake, or if it's even being planned... not sure if that's good news or bad news. :)

Star Trail unfortunately sold like crap. And because of that I'm pretty sure there will never be a third part remake.

Eriador

Arbiter
Well, can't say I didn't expect it, to be honest.

Last edited:

Morkar Left

Star Trail unfortunately sold like crap. And because of that I'm pretty sure there will never be a third part remake.
And that is for the best.

No, I want the third part damnit! The games are clunky and ugly as hell but with mods (and the modding ability they came with) they are the closest pnp experience you can have for DSA/RoA in a crpg.

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
Why not play the original for the xth time? It really is much better.

PS: Especially Star Trail and Shadows over Riva. It is somewhat tinted by nostalgia, but those 2 games are such a thorough RPG experience, if you play them without prior knowledge.

Eriador

Arbiter

And that is for the best.

No, I want the third part damnit! The games are clunky and ugly as hell but with mods (and the modding ability they came with) they are the closest pnp experience you can have for DSA/RoA in a crpg.

So, what mods exist that make this game better? I assume they are all in german.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom