Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's Play: Rage of Mages 2 (The End)

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Good Job! But those level 5 creatures are rather... crazy. I mean skeleton was stronger than archmage!

lightbane

Arcane
That's all? Oh man, well, it was fun to see, although I expected the final boss to say the obligatory short speech of how he hates you and how he'll rule the world when he wins and such. We need now a death count to see how many times you died in this game.

PS: Lol with the druidfags and the knights starting a battle right at the start just to mess with the player.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Great job! Shame about the ending but it was a good ride.

I figured Iggles would be the new king. The crown certainly fits him.

zappater

Novice
Awesome LP, too bad the ending sucked. I was surprised that the main character didn't go "Fuck you, I'm the new great mage of Allod" and then kills that apprentice.

SoupNazi

Yeah, I'd also expect Igles to become the king, and kingcomrade to become the great mage protector of Allod, even though not necessarily killing that apprentice.

Maybe the ending is so ambiguous intentionally, so it's open for interpretation like that. :smug:

BethesdaLove

Arbiter
Sadly, the Undead lose again.

Epic LP, bro. How much time did the playing without the LPing take?

BethesdaLove

Arbiter
Misunderstanding. Without posting of commenting on the pictures. I thought about playing it if its short but it seems really long...

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Nah, it's not too long. Each mission doesn't take more than 30 minutes, and there are also the short ones that can be done even in 5-10.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Great LP. I'm impressed with how easily You defeated Urd, I remember only being able to kill him with a save-scumming exploit.
Anyway, these games were quite good for their time, the first one was much easier though.

SwiftCrack

Arcane
So I found this LP thanks to your signature Darth Roxor. This game brings back memories, probably the most 'bullshit hard' game I ever played. I always got perma-stuck around the part where you get the troll as your companion, usually due to a lack of money to get better gear for some reason :cry:. I hope this game will surface on GoG one day.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Yeah, this was supposed to be the outro, but, unfortunately, RoM2 crashes during cinematics, and I couldn't find it on youtube, so there are only speculations here... but I guess it's just Urd falling to the ground and dying in an epic fashion and undead turning to dust and shit.

You didn't miss much:lol: On the video, starting from 46.00

Great job finishing the LP :salute:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
You have been visited by the Fabulous Kingcomrad of Epic Pimping.

rom2419.jpg

It is his honour to tell you that this LP is once again fully operational.

Cheerio.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I heard there was a super lich in the last battle in the desert area.

I thought I lawnmowed the last battle in search of things, but looking at the pix again, turns out I haven't, so who knows?

The final map is kinda shit tho, so dunno why you'd even want to go search for it if it's off the roads.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
i actually wanted to check it, but i dont have rom2 with the old lp saves installed anymore alas

Reinhardt

Arcane
Do another lp with melee character this time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom