Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's play Odin Sphere (Completed & Repaired)

Drakron

Arcane
ghostdog said:
Wut ? you can actually undress those things ?

Yes, some are cast off ... No idea how that one works, I guess the body is of 2 parts with the joining being on the bottom of her top (to mask the lines), you simply detach her upper body and remove the skirt.

spekkio

Arcane
An interview with George Kamitani, who explains why we can't have nice things (good singleplayer games with 2D graphics):
link

The Wizard

Educated
i came because of the promise of nordic mythology rape.
i stayed for the pretty pictu-

spekkio said:
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/8873/56225045.jpg
god.

i'm so hard right now.
:thumbsup:

spekkio

Arcane

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
There seem to be no pages 10-19 in the .rar (or I fail at extracting), everything else is fine. Since that part of the LP is still readable in this thread, I don't mind - just not sure what that's all about... Still great to have it, now I just have to set aside some quality time to read it :salute:

spekkio

Arcane
^
It's just DU trolling the Playgroundfags and changing page limit in CP from 30 to 20 posts. Everything is intact - check posts on page 11 an 19.

spekkio

Arcane
Well, I've got a LP of Front Mission 3 ready to boot since... June 2011?

I'm just too lazy to start it.

Goes back to testing his >100 PSP isos on jpcsp

spekkio

Arcane
Nah, I'm too busy pimping my juarez collection.
Plus I'm in the middle of playing Unreal: Return to Na Pali and Shadow Hearts 1.

:smug:

By "in the middle" I actually mean "not touched for more than a month".

:oops:

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
Just reading the uploaded material, and you really do write a mean LP :hattip: :bro:
kodex_kool_kredits.png

spekkio

Arcane
This LP is now FUBAR: missing images, images in quality lower than intended, etc.

If you want to read it, download the backup in a single convenient .htm file. 553 MB of pure awesome:

Odin Sphere LP Backup

You know what that means...

Tonight_622ee0_124035.jpg

:obviously:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom