Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's Play Myth 3: The Wolf Age

I didn't notice my death in Mission 8, but I'm guessing it happened because I'm not in the last update. I volunteer to be reincarnated, as whatever.

You died horrible death in mission 8, Ghol Priest killed you, and many more. It's hard to keep track of codexers death in Myth 3 (you can't pause the game, like you could in Myth 1/2) so I can miss death here and there. But I will surely say something about you surviving the mission (which is very unlikely) at the end of a update.

Also, my laptop works again, It seems that wódka spill killed the battery but everything else works just fine when plugged to the wall.

I also have new recruit. I decided to name on of the warriors after famous polish soldier. This soldier is very special and unlike any other soldiers. What makes him so special? you may ask. Well, he was a bear.

Wojtek (1942–1963; Polish pronunciation: [ˈvɔjtɛk]) usually spelled Voytek in English, was a Syrian brown bear cub found in Iran and adopted by soldiers of the 22nd Artillery Supply Company of the Polish II Corps. During the Battle of Monte Cassino, Wojtek helped move ammunition. The name "Wojtek" is a diminutive form of "Wojciech", an old Slavic name that is still common in Poland today and means "he who enjoys war" or "smiling warrior".[1]

He even reached rank of Corporal in polish army.

Mission 10 – Imprisonment

0brief1.jpg

0brief2.jpg

0brief3.jpg

0brief4.jpg

0brief5.jpg

0brief6.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Connacht sucked some Myrkridia with his Tain artifact.

4.jpg

Our mission is to battle our way to the black tower on the other side of the swamps.

5.jpg

We have with us our bear-warrior – Wojtek.

6.jpg

Brondolf – The only dwarven surivor of the Battle at the Gates of Myrgard.

7.jpg

And Nevill II – relative of late Nevill who gave his live during Battle at the Gates of Myrgard.

8.jpg

Connacht is almost unstoppable with his Tain artifact so we will send his ahead of the rest to clear every large group of Myrkridia we will find.

9.jpg

Tain is not perfect though, and it will sometimes fail to suck each and every enemy.

10.jpg

In that case, we have to prepery rest of our troops to fight.

11.jpg

We are in the middle of a swamp so dorfs won't be very effective.

12.jpg

Our brave warriors, lead by Corporal Wojtek will do most of the work.

13.jpg

14.jpg

One dorf got wounded but he won't recieve any healing since most of our troops wait outside the swamp for us to clear the road to the tower.

15.jpg

Large groups of Soulless are patrolling this swamp. Connacht will deal with them.

16.jpg

17.jpg

Tain took care of them.I hope this piece of dwarven shit won't break on us and unleash everything we captured...

18.jpg

We've spotted another group of Myrkridia. Connacht will take point while rest assume defensive position.

19.jpg

Connacht failed to suck few Myrkridia into his tain and now our soldiers have to deal with them.

20.jpg

I've managed to get Connacht quite wounded but that's ok since he won't be doing any real fighting in this mission.

21.jpg

We've dealt with this attack and we can continue looking for tower.

22.jpg

Our troops got ambushed by Wights while we tried to cross the river.

23.jpg

Connacht tried to use Tain on one wight but it just make it explode. Doesn't matter, effect is the same, the wight is gone.

24.jpg

One of our archers was too slow and managed to get caught by wight explosion and killed. It's not a huge loss and we should be fine without one archer.

25.jpg

We crossed the river and connacht is busy capturing lone Myrkridia with his Tain.

26.jpg

They come at as in small groups which make using Tain harder. Some of they managed to get through.

27.jpg

But we are prepared.

28.jpg

While our warriors were busy chopping first group into piecies, another wave of Myrkridia attacked us. Fortunately Connacht was in good position and he managed to suck them into the Tain.

29.jpg

Now we can carefully continue to explore the swamps.

30.jpg

We have to watch out though, Myrkridia are coming from all sides, including from behind.

31.jpg

32.jpg

Again, Connacht failed to capture all enemies.

33.jpg

34.jpg

Dorfs proved to be completely useless here and Myrkridia broke through our line.

35.jpg

Which means all kinds of troubles and CASUALTIES!

36.jpg

Two dorfs died. Fortunately Nevill II and Brondolf survived.

37.jpg

We reached some sort of a wall or fortification. It's good indication that we are getting close. Our numbers are slightly reduced but we are still respectable fighting force, and we have a Tain.

38.jpg

Myrkridia got sucked into the Tain, while Soulless got choped to piecies by warrior since they locked on Connacht and ignored everything else around them.

39.jpg

While our soldiers regroup, we sent Connacht to scout ahead and deal with marauding Myrkridia.

40.jpg

41.jpg

Unfortunately he failed to capture Myrkridia Giant and now we are in world of hurt.

42.jpg

We quickly order Connacht to fall back and wait for the Tain to recharge.

43.jpg

Fortunately we managed to suck giant into the Tain before he managed to fuck us all kinds of up.

44.jpg

Then we've found a hole in the fortifications, large enough to send our soldiers through it.

45.jpg

While we were moving through the fortifications, mysterious Pack-Mage teleported in. He used some sort of spell on us and it rendered our Tain useless. Dirty fucker will pay for that.

46.jpg

Our Tain doesn't work, so we have to deal with enemies legit.

47.jpg

We will use standard tactics against Soulles. Caerwyn will dance around, avoiding their javelins, while our archers shoot them to kingdom come.

48.jpg

49.jpg

50.jpg

Game decided to be sneaky and threw some wights at us.

51.jpg

Fortunately, Caerwyn managed to avoid explosion and everyone is allright.

52.jpg

After dealing with few groups of Soulless, we finally found entrance to the tower. Unfortunately it's guarded by army of Myrkridia and two Giants... and our Tain is useless.

53.jpg

We don't have a slightest chance of defeating them in normal fight. Nevill and Brondolf have to use their satchel charges.

54.jpg

Our trap is set. Now we have to use few archers to lure myrkridia into it.

55.jpg

56.jpg

57.jpg

One group catched our bait, and archers are ready to blow up the satchel charges with flaming arrows.

58.jpg

Then the worst happened. Two archers hit our warriors and set them on fire.

59.jpg

Most of the Myrkridia died in satchel charges explosion but giant survived and our warriors are on fire and dying.

60.jpg

I completely panicked and ordered everyone to attack the giant, ignoring roaring flames.

61.jpg

Giant is dead but only 6 warriors survived, and those 6 is badly wounded.

62.jpg

And we still have another group to deal with.

63.jpg

I decided to cheese the fuck out of AI on guard mode. We shot giant from afar, falling back when he tried to attack us, and finally we managed to kill him.

64.jpg

Unfortunately I was unable to do the same with Myrks, and we have to fight them legit.

65.jpg

I ordered Nevill to throw molotovs at Myrkridia even though our warriors engaged them. There is no chance for warriors to kill all the Myrks so we have to sacrifice them.

66.jpg

67.jpg

Myrks killed all our warriors and archers, fortunately Connacht, even though wounded, was able to kill the last two.

68.jpg

And we can finally enter the tower.

69debrief.jpg

CASUALTIES! Only Nevill survived.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I love the bagpipes in the background of the briefing music tunes.

Also, thank goodness that Roxorowski wasn't in that warrior regiment! :troll:

I love the bagpipes in the background of the briefing music tunes.

Also, thank goodness that Roxorowski wasn't in that warrior regiment! :troll:

Unfortunately that's the last mission for which I was able to find briefing on youtube. I'm afraid I won't be able to provide mission briefings in video format from now on.

grudgebringer

Man, I hate some missions in Myth. And I hate myrkridia. Those bastards!

Mission 11 – The Eye of Thalor

0debrief1.jpg

0debrief2.jpg

February 11th, 1435 A.E., In the dungeon of Thalor's black spire.

Even without the power of the Tain, the walls of the dark spire were broken. The forces of Llancarfan swept into the fortress, laying sword to bone against Myrkridia and undead alike. Within minutes, the defenders of the keep lay dead or dying, and the army of Llancarfan stood victorious.

Connacht and his men searched the corpses strewn about the courtyard-yet, the Pack-Mage was not among them. An old and crumbling passage led into darkness beneath the spire. It was the only means of escape.

Connacht began gathering a small group of veterans at the archaic passage. They were to follow the Pack-Mage into the bowels of the keep-and make sure it never drew another breath.

A dwarf did suggest that they simply should destroy the spire, bringing it down upon the beast's cowering head. Connacht replied that they must be absolutely sure that this Pack-Mage was slain-not just buried alive.

One erudite scholar of the Heron Guard seemed to grasp Connacht's concern. He recalled an obscure legend dating back to the end of the Age of Reason. Moagim, having brought the Myrkridia into this world, began to teach them the ways of battle-and of sorcery. The most learned and powerful of his students was a Myrkridia who dubbed itself 'Thalor the Black'.

As the legend tells, so powerful was Thalor's sorcerous abilities, that he could halt the workings of magical relics or even destroy them from afar. He created a powerful artifact known only as the 'Eye of Thalor'-into which it infused its very soul. If its body were to meet death, the device could conjure a new body from it's ashes, granting the fell beast life eternal. If the Pack-Mage that held this spire was indeed Thalor the Black, his death would be the end of the Myrkridia.

Connacht merely nodded at the Heron.

With his force assembled, Connacht led them into the crumbling dungeons of the dark fortress-hunting for the most powerful Myrkridian sorcerer ever to live...

1.jpg

We have to find Thalor the pack-mage and kill him.

2.jpg

Tower clsoed behind us and we must complete our mission or die trying.

3.jpg

Immidiately, we got attacked by Thalor. I told Connacht to dance around, avoiding his lighting bolts while archers are shooting the pack mage.

4.jpg

5.jpg

We killed him That's it? We are done here?

6.jpg

Nope, we probably have to kill him multiple times. Since we have a moment for ourselves. Let's show you some fresh recruits that volunteered to enter the tower. We have Roxorowski – brave warrior and relative of Dath Roxor who gave his life fighting darkness.

7.jpg

Nevill II is still alive and kicking.

8.jpg

MotherMachinae is back, thanks to miraculous surgery.

9.jpg

And we are also joined by Azira – fresh recruit and complete noob. This is his first combat mission but he volunteered to enter the tower anyway. Cocky fucker.

10.jpg

connacht.png

Allright man, we have to find this Thalor and kill him. Everyone keep formation and move on.

11.jpg

Connacht found Thalor again. We told him to dance around while MotherMachinae brings archers here.

12.jpg

Thalor raised shitton of Thralls from the grave. We have to "kill" him before Thralls reach our warriors.

13.jpg

MoM did the job just fine. Now we have to fall back and let the dorfs do their job.

14.jpg

15.jpg

SPLAT!

16.jpg

Nevill finished having fun and now we can continue looking for Thalor.

17.jpg

18.jpg

Gates here are closed. We have to look for Thalor elswhere.

19.jpg

Small group of Myrkridia spotted. And they gave damn giant with them.

20.jpg

Hopefully dorfs will deal with them.

21.jpg

22.jpg

Now warriors have to finish wounded giant.

23.jpg

Which they did without suffering any casualties. Very nice.

24.jpg

Road ahead leads to narrow cavern corridor, that's bad news because we may have problems keeping formation there.

25.jpg

26.jpg

There is group of Soulless camping on a hill.

27.jpg

Connacht is badly wounded so Roxorowski will dance with them.

28.jpg

Meanwhile, our archers will take care of them.

29.jpg

We've killed the Soulless but Roxorowski is barely alive. We will have to keep him in the back.

30.jpg

Small group of Myrkridia is patrolling this cave. Hopefully our dorfs will make short work of them.

31.jpg

Dorfs have to shine here because there is not much space and our warriors may have problems squezing through.

32.jpg

33.jpg

One myrk survived. Now warriors have to finish him before he gets through to our dorfs.

34.jpg

One dorf got wounded but Myrks are dead and we can continue.

35.jpg

We've found Thalor. He's, again, accompanied by army of Thralls.

36.jpg

We quickly order our archers to shoot Thalor while dorfs are preparing fireworks.

37.jpg

Now we will keep falling back, letting dorfs do their job.

38.jpg

39.jpg

Thralls are dead but this place is a dead-end. We will have to look for Eye of Thalor somwhere else.

40.jpg

We've stumbled upon some Myrks. Dorfs will soften them up with molotovs while warriors prepare to finish them.

41.jpg

Unfortunately, our warriors are stuck and only one is fighting Myrkridia. Warrior don't have a chance in one on one fight with myrk.

42.jpg

He died quickly, but we were able to finish myrkridia and we can continue now.

43.jpg

I hope we are getting closer because I'm tired of fighting in narrow caves.

44.jpg

We've finally found the Eye of Thalor. Now we have to destroy it.

45.jpg

46.jpg

Thalor is back. Archers will shoot him while Connacht hides, he no longer can survive a lighting bolt.

47.jpg

48.jpg

Looks like we will have to kill him twice here.

49.jpg

He's dead again. Now we have to provoke Myrks that are guarding the Eye to attack us.

50.jpg

We will do this with archers. No point in getting someone killed here.

51.jpg

52.jpg

Dorfs, together with archers dealt with Myrks quickly.

53.jpg

Now we can send Connacht to destroy the Eye.

54.jpg

He scored one hit but army of Thralls appeared.

55.jpg

That's not a problem though. Dorfs can easily deal with them.

56.jpg

57.jpg

SPLAT!

58.jpg

Now Connacht can finish the Eye.

59.jpg

And this mission.

60.jpg

Mission 12 – Siege of Llancarfan

Watch up to 4:07, there LP of this mission after that point.

0brief1.jpg

0brief10.jpg

0brief9.jpg

July 20th, 1435 A.E., The walls of Llancarfan

The forces of darkness were arrayed before the walls of Llancarfan. The very heart of the Cath Bruig Empire was under assault. If its mighty walls were to fall, so shortly would all of civilization.

The blazing fires of buildings lit up the night sky, turning the dark smoke-filled clouds red with glowing embers. From the city walls, the defenders watched the enemy move through the decimated outlaying towns.

Vast legions of Thrall marched through the streets, hunting for any living survivors. Massed Soulless drifted through fields of farmland, their miasma of pestilence leaving only poisonous and tainted crops in their wake. Hundreds of Oghre slaves searched through the ruined remains for materials for building the massive thrones their Trow masters would sit upon as they waited for the attack. The corpses of the townsfolk who did not reach the safety of Llancarfan gates were raised into Bahl'al's ever growing army of undead.

Throughout the night, the defenders stood at vigilance upon the walls of Llancarfan-waiting for the inevitable attack. Archers and dwarves arrayed on the tops of the walls readied their bows and their explosives. Soldiers and Heron Guard waited by the city gates, ready to give their lives to prevent the enemy from entering the city.

At the first rays of dawn, a panicked horn sounded. It was soon followed by another, and then a third.

The Siege of Llancarfan had begun.

1.jpg

Llancarfan is under siege by Moagim's army, including Trow irron warriors, those guys will rip us to shreds in melee fight so we have to rely on our defences.

2.jpg

This Trow was mortally wounded so we managed to petrify him, now our warrios have to fall back to our defensive position.

3.jpg

Just behind the main gate.

4.jpg

Cassidy is leading defence of main gate because, for some reason, Warlock Storyfag is now with us this time.

5.jpg

But Imperator is here with us.

6.jpg

And Nevill II is leading defence of walls.

7.jpg

We have first enemies coming. Fortunately that's just Thralls.

8.jpg

With small Soulless support.

9.jpg

Thralls are trying to get through the main gate so Nevill II will have shit trown in their general direction.

10.jpg

Meanwhile, we tell our archers to concentrate on Soulless.

11.jpg

SPLAT!

12.jpg

Thralls are vastly reduced in numbers but they still try to flood through our main gate. Warlocks and Dorfs have to stop them.

13.jpg

I'm very butthurt that game didn't gave us Storyfag, after nuking his own troops he should be experienced as hell.

14.jpg

But we've got two noob Warlocks instead, well bummer.

15.jpg

We are assploding Thralls at the main gate right now, but we have to watch out for Wights trying to flank us and get to secondary gates.

16.jpg

Dorfs and Warlocks stopped main Thrall attack.

17.jpg

Now we can take care of their support units.

18.jpg

And we better do it fast because another wave of enemis is coming.

19.jpg

We can't hope to kill army of Oghres supported by Trow Iron Warrior with molotov coctails, we need a master baiter to lure the Trow away.

20.jpg

Because this guy means business.

21.jpg

Small detachment of Oghres is attacking our secondary gate to the right.

22.jpg

And our master baiter is getting ready to fuck with the Trow.

1.jpg

We order him to attack Trow Iron Warrior in hope that he will stop attacking the gate and start chasing our bait.

2.jpg

Meanwhile, Warlocks and Dorfs are slaughtering Oghres.

3.jpg

Unfortunately, Trow is still charging us and we cannot hope to stop him.

4.jpg

At the last moment, Trow changed his target.

5.jpg

And he's chasing our bait. That's great news.

6.jpg

Now, we will lead him through main gate, letting archers and dorfs throw shit at him.

7.jpg

Unfortunately, some Oghres managed to get through our secondary gate and are killing archers on the right side of the wall. We can't do anything for those guys, they are dead.

8.jpg

But after few circles through main gate passageway, Trow is almost dead.

9.jpg

Yup, he's dead. Now we can prepare for another attack.

1.jpg

Those are only Thralls so it should be easy.

2.jpg

Unfortunately we are being flanked by Oghres.

3.jpg

We will try to get their attention before they will kill our dorfs and archers on the walls.

4.jpg

Yeah, they are going for the Dorfs.

5.jpg

Only few decided to attack our main force.

6.jpg

Dorf on the right tower is pretty much dead.

7.jpg

Two Heron Guard tried to save him but they fell to the Oghres.

8.jpg

We have to fend of Thralls, we can't send anyone to save our dorf.

9.jpg

Dorf is dead and now Ogrhe is killing our archers. At this point I pretty much panicked.

10.jpg

At least Thralls are dead.

11.jpg

We have another large group of Oghres, they are coming for our left tower this time.

12.jpg

Meanwhile, right tower is getting completely fucked up.

13.jpg

14.jpg

Another group of Oghres and a Trow. We are all kinds of not prepared for them.

15.jpg

I'm trying to save our right tower but I won't hold my breath.

16.jpg

Well, we got attention of some of the Oghres going for our right tower. Now we are sandwiched between oghres and a Trow. We are fucked.

17.jpg

I told everyone to charge, we are taking some of those bastards with us.

18.jpg

Imperator is not charging though, he's on special mission to lure away the Trows.

19.jpg

Rest is getting slaughtered by Oghres.

20.jpg

What. The. Fuck. There is another wave with Trow coming. How the hell are we supposed to stop THAT?!

21.jpg

Warlocks and one surviving Dorf got an order to nuke everything that comes at them. Including our own troops. That's the last order Cassidy gave before Oghres chopped him down.

22.jpg

Also, it's a suicide mission, they are too slow to run away from the Oghres.

23.jpg

We still have the right tower with a dorf on it. Imperator still CAN lure the trows there and get them killed.

24.jpg

Or not. Right tower is getting stormed by army of Thralls.

25.jpg

Nevill II is our only hope, unfortunately I doubt that two Heron Guard will defeat whole group of Thralls.

26.jpg

Meanwhile, Imperator is just running around, dragging army of doom behind him.

27.jpg

KABOOOM! Miracle happened. Wight exploded killing most of the Thralls, Nevill II and one heron guard are still alive.

28.jpg

... Unfrotunately there was another wave of oghres and Trow. They are going to fuck up Nevill.

29.jpg

And theres NOTHING we can do about it.

30.jpg

Are you fu... Another wave of Oghres and TWO Trows.

31.jpg

Wight exploded and managed to badly fuck up doom stack chasing Imperator.

32.jpg

Ok, we have only one warrior and one heron guard left alive and we are being chased by Three Trows, 5 oghres and 15 Thralls. I ordered our warrior to just charge the doom stack.

33.jpg

... And they ignored him.

34.jpg

... And he was free to attack them while they kept chasing Imperator.

35.jpg

... He killed all the Thralls, now its Oghres turn.

37.jpg

Now the Oghres are dead and I told him to attack the Trow.

38.jpg

After 10-15 minutes at 4x speed he finally managed to kill them all. Llancarfan is saved!

39.jpg

I'll be damned.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Uh... how did we win, again?

Also, my clone is ready for the next suicidal assignment. :salute:

Mission 13 – Rod of Callieach

Watch up to 3:00, I had to stole those briefings from someones LP.

0brief1.jpg

0brief2.jpg

July 21st, 1435 A.E., 5 miles north of Llancarfan

Llancarfan's victory over Moagim's forces was short lived. The army of the Dark had indeed retreated, but it was only a matter of time before they would return again...

During the battle, Moagim himself appeared to command his forces at the besieged gates. Several times, a lone Heron Guard fought his way to face Moagim one on one. Each time the swordsman was cut down by the fiend. Many sharp-eyed Archers targeted the dark one from their high perches, sending barrages of arrows into his armored form. Moagim plucked the arrows from his body as if they were mere annoyances, and continued rallying his troops.

This invincibility did not escape Connacht's keen perception. From the topmost battlement, Connacht used a spyglass to observe Moagim's sinister form. Clutched in the fiend's hand was a small gilded scepter which contained large gems on either of its ends. Connacht was suddenly overcome with a vision of the past-a history far before his birth-when a race of power incarnate walked the lands. The device held by Moagim was none other than a Rod of the Callieach.

As Llancarfan worked into the night to repair its defenses and give aid to the wounded, Connacht, Myrdred, and Damas spoke upon the battlements. When Connacht told Myrdred of his finding, the Avatara was stunned. The Rod of the Callieach was a legendary device, one that was thought to be mere fantasy. An elaborate ritual of great power was needed to attune the device to the user. But, once so focused, the Rod's power would render the user immune to all harm. No blade would cut him, no arrow pierce him, no spell affect him. With the Rod in Moagim's possession, he was literally immortal.

The Rod would have to be destroyed.

Damas' scouts reported spotting Moagim's camp five miles to the North of the walls. The Avatara knew of a thing called a 'World Knot', a magical device that allowed one to move without actually moving. The knot was located less than a mile from Moagim's encampment, and odds are that he was unaware of its existence. Another knot was located inside the Avatara's Citadel, under the heaviest of magical guard.

The plan was a simple one-but one from which none would likely return. Sardonac, one of the oldest Avatara in the Citadel, chose to lead the mission. And with him, a group of the Empire's most elite forces were assembled at the World Knot under the Avatara's Citadel. They knew that they would not be returning to Llancarfan, but they carried no remorse. Only honor shone in their eyes as they stepped through the World Knot.

1.jpg

This is a suicide mission. We are tasked to enter Moagim's camp and destroy Rod of Callieach.

2.jpg

First we will have to clear our landing zone in the world knot.

3.jpg

It's raining so our dorfs are much less effective. Frotunately we have three of them so someone's molotov is bound to explode eventually.

4.jpg

Some Oghres are escaping to warn the other of our arrival. Our Heron Guard cannot really catch them so we will let them escape.

5.jpg

Meanwhile, rest of our troops cleared the world knot. We have survivor of our Siege of Llancarfan here – Imperator.

6.jpg

We also have Avatara Sardonac, we need him to destroy the Rod but he also has whooping 6 dispersal dreams at his disposal.

7.jpg

There is also Nevill III with us, he's a leader of our Dorfen Heroes group.

8.jpg

And this is our support – 6 archer heroes. High command was not joking when they said they are sending best of the best here.

9.jpg

Since our LZ is clear, we can start making our way towards the Moagim's camp.

10.jpg

But first we will deal with Thrall and Soulless patrol.

11.jpg

Seven Waiting Monkey will catch some javelins while our archer heroes deal with Soulless.

12.jpg

13.jpg

And the dorfs will deal with Thralls.

14.jpg

Weather is shit but fortunately we have 3 dorf heroes.

15.jpg

Ok, this patrol is dead and we can continue. Nevill III scored around 10 kills in this engagement.

1.jpg

Here's one of the Oghres that escaped from our LZ slaughter.

2.jpg

I told our machine gun archer heroes to fuck him up.

3.jpg

We reached entrance to the lower parts of Moagim's camp.

4.jpg

Entrance is, of course, protected but our archers outrange soulless even if they stand on a hill.

5.jpg

They don't even need javelin catcher for this. I fucking love archer heroes.

6.jpg

7.jpg

We will clear all the soulless from those hills using our superior range.

8.jpg

Now we have a slight problem. Main entrance is guarded by a Trow and bunch of Thralls. I will try to shoot the Thralls with our archer heroes and avoid engaging Trow for as long as possible.

9.jpg

We killed whole bunch of Thralls and they finally decided to charge us. Fortunately, Trow is not moving.

10.jpg

We will engage Thralls on this hill here.

11.jpg

Dorfs are doing great even though it's raining.

12.jpg

Thralls are dead but unfortunately Trow is charging at us.

13.jpg

We will send one Heron Guard to possibly lure the Trow away from our soldiers.

14.jpg

It looks like he catched our bait.

15.jpg

Unfortunately, explosion at his feet made him change his mind. EVERYONE RETREAT!

16.jpg

Trow Iron Warrior can kill multiple unit in one sweep of his hammer, fortunately, his attack animation is so slow that dorfs can outrun him. But they cannot stop even for a second.

17.jpg

I told everyone to GTFO while archer heroes are shooting the Trow.

18.jpg

And after a while we managed to kill the bastard.

19.jpg

Now we will kill remaning Soulless and perpare to enter the camp.

20.jpg

Way looks clear enough.

21.jpg

There is large Thrall patrol inside the camp but they don't seem to have Soulles patrol. They are at our mercy.

22.jpg

And we ain't got none.

23.jpg

Our Maschinegewehr archers are dropping them like flies.

24.jpg

They killed most of them. Now the dorfs will deal with the rest.

25.jpg

26.jpg

And they are dead. Let's continue exploring the camp.

27.jpg

Small Oghre patrol, again no Soulless support.

28.jpg

Six Rising Prey Hunter will lead them straight into our dorfs and archers.

29.jpg

30.jpg

And then Heron Guard will kill what's left of them.

31.jpg

We healed one Heron Guard and now we can start looking for the Rod.

1.jpg

We stumbled upon another group of Oghres.

2.jpg

Fortunately we had some time to prepare our defense.

3.jpg

But it looks like Oghres are not interested in fighting us. They fall back, probably to warn the Trows.

4.jpg

Our Avatara warned us that Moagim is near, we can't use explosives here or rape train will come our way.

5.jpg

We have to deal with Thralls and Soulless without dorfs.

6.jpg

We will use Javelin catcher to get soulless attention and to disrupt Thrall formation.

7.jpg

Oghres are back, that's very bad news because they can outrun our archers.

8.jpg

Ok, fuck being sneaky. Sardonac have to use Dispersal Dream.

9.jpg

10.jpg

SPLAT!

11.jpg

One Oghre marauder survived but our archers will kill him.

12.jpg

And they dropped him.

13.jpg

Now we can keep moving.

14.jpg

Another Thrall patrol. We are too close to Moagim to use Dispersal Dream this time.

15.jpg

Our machineguns will have to deal with it.

16.jpg

We will keep falling back, telling our archers to keep shooting thralls. Then, when their numbers are sufficiently reduced, we will order Heron Guard to charge.

17.jpg

Which is now.

18.jpg

They can easily deal with bunch of thralls.

19.jpg

And finally we can head straight to the center of Moagim's camp.

20.jpg

We can see the Rod from here.

21.jpg

Here it is.

22.jpg

We told Sardonac and random Heron Guard to charge straight into the center of Moagim's camp.

23.jpg

Because Rod is guarded by two Trow Iron Warriors.

24.jpg

But we managed to outmanauver them.

25.jpg

And now it's the time for Sardonac to destroy the Rod.

26.jpg

Your life begins anew. Moagim!

27.jpg

No! Stop!

28.jpg

Blam!

29.jpg

NOOOOOO!

30.jpg

Rod's explosion killed our Heron Guard, bummer.

31.jpg

But this mission is over.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
That's because devs didn't balanced shit. Everything beyond Easy (and some missions on Normal) is completely random.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom