Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play Men of War (Battle of Moscow Part 2)

Cassidy

Arcane
Index
  1. Baptism by Fire(right here)
  2. The evacuation of Rostov-on-Don, Part 1
  3. The evacuation of Rostov-on-Don, Part 2
  4. The Song of Partisans
  5. March of the Defenders of Moscow, Part 1
  6. March of the Defenders of Moscow, Part 2: T-26 World's Best Tank

9ugzZ.jpg

Men of War is a Real-Time Tactical Game, something like a more complex, challenging and interesting Company of Heroes that has campaigns for Soviet, Allies and Germany, and also a multiplayer with both competitive and coop matches. Just as a start, I find it amusing the fact a RTS has a more complex and challenging stealth system than Alphail Popamole or Desu Ex: Human Derpolution.

:M

I'll be doing only the Soviet Campaign in this LP. So expect poorly written Engrish and cheap Potato jokes.

I wouldn't want to spoil the fun of playing with Nazis, would I?

Of course, hardest difficulty available was taken for it. So let's start it:

========================

fqQAe.jpg

March of Soviet Tankmen

Alexey "Hamster" Kuznetsov, known for his fanatical patriotism and Victor "Brother None" Smirnov, known for his writing of articles denouncing the intellectual decadence of "bourgeois entertainment", two university students and friends, are drafted as Junior Officers to serve in the war against the German invaders. On a truck, they are heading to the front lines with other soldiers in a convoy.

HTljJ.jpg

But like always, Stukas come to bring destruction before they even arrived to the front.

56F3v.jpg

Obvious answer is obvious.

wJafm.jpg

Amusing how cutscene obliviousness works. The armored car gets close and pin down the survivors, who mostly get down before they could be utterly slaughtered. Alexey, inspired by his still not born role model Vladimir Putin, mans up and crawls through the grasses to the right flank of the German vehicle, aware one wrong move would get him killed, exploiting its blind spots to get close enough, and then:

1TkTb.jpg

Tutorial Mission detected.

Hamster: Hello JarlFrank!

bbR6h.jpg

Hamster: You like blood? So what about blood, fire and death?

eXUGG.jpg

Hamster: Let not the arms and supplies of our fallen comrades waste!

XxmsE.jpg

Hamster: I take german gun as trinket.

faceoff.jpg
: But it has less ammunition than the PPsh, why are you taking it?

Hamster: For trophy room. Also best than pistol.

faceoff.jpg
: All right, everybody got extra ammunition and supplies from our dead comrades and enemies, now let's report to the local commanding officer.

Scnib.jpg

m7yjro.jpg
: I have a direct order to hold these positions, which means your platoon will have to get into the action

m7yjro.jpg
: My men are entrenched over there. Take some of them with you - you would have a hard time on your own.

NOTE: I can't really convey the bad English voice acting in screenshot format, sorry bros. Whether it's as bad as Our Favourite Song or not is something you can only conclude on your own by playing it or watching Judentube videos.

PhJZZ.jpg

Nothing ever comes trying to break through these trenches because you're not supposed to get involved in defending them. Scripted "battle environment" is scripted.

NXMLy.jpg

The reason why those trenches aren't attacked violently seems clear now. The Germans are attempting an encirclement. They must not be allowed to succeed.

gr8X9.jpg

POPAMOLE???????????

:x :x :x

Take your own conclusions.

Hamster: I sneak hill to the left and get surprise rear attack on Germans, you wait behind armored car wreck on my signal.

faceoff.jpg
: Got it. Just don't take too long, or give yourself in while sneaking through those hills.

Hamster: The Saint Putin protect. No worry.

mMV2d.jpg

And so Brother None's squad awaited behind the wreckage, ready to fire.

tnnvO.jpg

Hamster: Russia genius show. Tree is perfect hideout. Nobody will spot you comrade, just shoot once it start.

ftpLw.jpg

Hamster: Surprise buttsecks! Ура!

faceoff.jpg
: I'm surprised we pulled this off without casualties.

Hamster: Soviet soldier worth ten german. A kilogram soviet potato worth a ton sauerkraut. Now I take german machinegun for trinket.

m7yjro.jpg
: You dealt with the machineguns pretty well for a rookie, lieutenant. Pretty well, indeed. Now let's see what we can do with this vehicle - it just seems to have a broken track...

Hamster: KV-1 world best heavy tank. Soviet tank best tank.

oHWgM.jpg

Hamster Everything can be fix. Almost.

GroZX.jpg

The KV-1 is now the best hope to retake the village to the east, which will be needed, and thus it must be deployed with care lest it be destroyed. The road just north of the stream is being used by Germans to transport they war supplies, and thus, if it could be secured, an ambush would be possible and greatly help Mother Russia.

Hamster: I too manly to hide inside tank, sorry but you command it, Brother None. I shoot german with german machinegun instead, for poetic justice.

faceoff.jpg
: Not a problem. The shells won't be focused on you, so I don't see why it demeans my manliness to command a tank rather than an infantry squad. Gunner, ten o' clock!

kX1v1.jpg

Hamster: Ура!

k6eQ5.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: *static* You're exposing yourself too much, comrade. I suggest you take better positions and wait. We should advance only once all the Germans on our sight die.

Hamster: Sure, take cover.

8WNDQ.jpg

Hamster: Nothing can stop KV-1!

faceoff.jpg
: *static* Hamster, ensure no German will manage to sneak near our tank, it's time to advance!

Hamster: They will die before even think of do it.

c1y2h.jpg

Hamster: Death to german invader!

zH3tM.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: We wiped out their anti-tank gun crews. Forward!

Hamster: One second, need time for Russia superior medicine to work.

VsZLG.jpg

Hamster: Best medicine. Only left to do is be able to resurrect dead.

KWhWQ.jpg

Hamster: Need be sure no german get close with anti-tank grenade. Now is sure to kill all.

faceoff.jpg
: *static* Good, we are advancing through the main road.

XFebJ.jpg

YDt32.jpg

Hamster: Coward germans hiding from us. Time to hunt them. Hunt them good like:

rwnh34.jpg

Hamster: Need no scope. If finn can hunt no scope we can also.

tuGbT.jpg

Hamster: Get artillery and shell them as much as Tblisi!

UOHcs.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: *static* I believe we have almost fully liberated this village, just a little more in dead Germans and we'll be done here.

5S6ak.jpg

Hamster: Panzers are all little girls next to KV-1.

IHGEU.jpg

Hamster: We get closer to german, kill german.

y7JhV.jpg

Hamster: Use perfect hideout to ambush germans.

UsbAY.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: *static* I wonder how many of them are left.

2hgT5.jpg

Hamster: Get me up here, Krautz!

N5ZeD.jpg

Hamster: Haha, you can't aim anti-tank gun to hit treetop fool! Hey Brother None, I got problem!

faceoff.jpg
: We are maneuvering to take down that field gun. Get down from that tree! You are exposing yoursellf too much there!

Hamster: I am man enough to risk take.

w37ed.jpg

Hamster: Watch out! Panzer!

4Sb7d.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: I think that was the last of their tanks. Hamster, get your men to mop up stragglers, we are almost finished for sure now.

Ep3H7.jpg

Hamster: Sure, hunt all germans we go.

NyXKE.jpg

Hamster: We freed the village, Ура!

cDrZA.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: I have bad news, however. It seems the Germans stole all the village's stockpile of potatoes.

Hamster: No potato...

swNxK.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: We should cross the stream and secure Hill 65, and then we will be able to ambush the German convoys.

KfFp9.jpg

Hamster: First I get trucks and field guns, one second.

faceoff.jpg
: Don't take too long. The German convoys won't wait.

Hamster: Russia punctuality unmatched, no worry.

lPqyG.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: Take positions, quickly!

ve7yU.jpg

Hamster: One down! Get best tank forward!

8vcVb.jpg

Hamster: Weak shells no pierce KV-1 invincible armor.

wZJMl.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: Hey! Why are you wearing a German helmet?

:smug: : Comrade Alexey has trophy gun collection, I have trophy helmet collection. Now we finish them.

N4ppE.jpg

Hamster: Not even bicycle will survive russian ambush.

jomNy.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: I will blockade the road directly, Hamster. I'll let you decide whether to position over the hills or together with me.

Hamster: Only cowards need hill to win battle.

biUkp.jpg

Hamster: Silly german, not expecting drive by. KV-1 pinned german down. Shoot convoy sky high!

1zlOi.jpg

Hamster: Great think, smoke cover us from long range cannon fire. Look there, a tanker! This will hot!

H5B1B.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: I don't think there is much left of this convoy, but we shouldn't risk advancing through all that smog and fire.

Hamster: Waiting is so boring.

VvyAD.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: I fear the stragglers might have taken positions on the hill.

Hamster: Russia better always, hill cannot save them. Watch out hill.

9nGjn.jpg

Hamster: But not hill only!

UOAKX.jpg

Hamster: Panzer not hit so bad, Russia perfect engineering can fix it for Motherland!

faceoff.jpg
: All right, but is it really necessary?

Hamster: I also have collection of panzer trophies. Keep on watch.

tdGvh.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: There shouldn't be many of them left, how long until you fix this Panzer turret?

Hamster: Technicist having difficulty. All inside tank is writ in barbarian language.

faceoff.jpg
: Were you seriously expecting to find Russian labels inside a German tank?

Hamster: Of course! Because Russia most important great country of world, all countries logically should have russian second language, right?

faceoff.jpg
: ...

Ee8Yx.jpg

Hamster: There! Lets kick german ass!

faceoff.jpg
: No, wait, we are in a perfect position to engage threats coming from the hills, if we advance through too early we could expose ourselves too much.

Hamster: Boring and unmanly.

faceoff.jpg
: But will get all of us through this alive.

Hamster: All right, I wait and get gunner high alert. Now, "Selbstzerstörung" is the button to shoot things, or "Feuer"?

faceoff.jpg
: "Feuer", I don't think German is that complicated to make a so long word for something so simple. Also, turn around, exposing this Panzer engines to an incoming enemy is a bad idea.

Hamster: Got it.

NBVUx.jpg

Hamster: Look how it fly in cinders shaken by Mother Russia power!

m8CuD.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: One of the tracks was hit. I am afraid that unless you want to charge on your own in this old captured German tank, you'll have to wait again.

Hamster: But KV-1 must be invulnerable. Sabotage! German spies sabotage war industry to make KV-1 weak.

faceoff.jpg
: It's done. Now I think they are too afraid to come to us, so let's advance!

nz8lT.jpg

oVBrg.jpg

Hamster: Get back to Germany and give back potato you stole!

faceoff.jpg
: We managed it! But I am afraid, that the way the war is going, we will have to retreat soon.

Hamster: No matter, Russia will win in the end, comrade!

lp89t.jpg

COMING NEXT: The Evacuation of Rostov-on-Don

Fens

Ford of the Llies
good timing... was about to start a replay myself and now i don't have to... Ура!

spectre

Arcane
I approve of this LP. за Родину, за Сталина

By the way, do tell how did you manage to keep the KV alive until the end of the mission?
Heavy tanks always blow up randomly on me in MoW and I remember finishing the tutorial with captured AT guns instead.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
The Codex has a way too low a ratio of LPs of good games and LPs of unbelievable shit. This needs to be rectified, since Andyman isn't LPing any Final Faggotry at the moment.

Cassidy

Arcane
Vaarna_Aarne said:
The Codex has a way too low a ratio of LPs of good games and LPs of unbelievable shit. This needs to be rectified, since Andyman isn't LPing any Final Faggotry at the moment.

I didn't want to abandon the Alpha Protocol LP, but I couldn't bear it any further.

:troll:

Quilty

Magister
Don't listen to them, keep playing this. It's much more emergent.

YES I SAID IT SO WHAT

Cassidy

Arcane
What about the real KZ Manager instead of Stalin vs. Martians? How can something done by a bunch of nomask7s not be a shit game?

:M

Although of course I'll keep this one running.

spekkio

Arcane
^
This could get DU into some legal problems, solving his current server-related problems.

Go for it.

:smug:

Cassidy

Arcane
spekkio said:
^
This could get DU into some legal problems, solving his current server-related problems.

Go for it.

:smug:

Ehm.

jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif

I don't want to give lawsuit profit to the stereotypical Jews by doing a LP of a Holocaust Simulator.

The last time I did a LP of a game I considered shitty, the LP ended equally shitty. So no, I'm not a Horse to endure horseshit games. Go bother horses because I'm not going to LP Stalin vs. Martians.

:rpgcodex:

Also, I was a bit demotivated by how it's inevitable this thread will be very screenshot-intensive(I wondered about being a fag and doing it in video LP format instead, but that is not my way), by the baawing for faggotry romance LARP and for me to LP a shit game instead, but I suppose there are enough people who want this updated free from

:decline:

For those who enjoy this LP as it is, free from bullshit LARP:

:bro:

For those who demanded shitty gay romance LARP:

GO PLAY BIOWARE POPAMOLE FOR FAGS AND FUCK YOUR DOG CONSOLETARDS

I cannot into the perspective of this game.

Free camera, dude.

This mission was split into two updates due to the amount of screenshots it ensued.

===========================

The evacuation of Rostov-on-Don, Part 1

The Hammer has Fallen

The battle at Yudino was just the beginning. The German forces continued to sweep through the Motherland at a high pace. The Soviet leaders decided that the best means of ensuring the Soviet Union would drive them back was to transfer the industries further inland, and thus, workers raced against time, well aware the German army wouldn't wait. Among many cities which industrial infrastructure was being loaded on trains to be sent to Siberia, was the city of Rostov-on-Don, but time already ran out. Most of the city was occupied, and one final battle was to come in its industrial district, to buy time for the workers to finish loading up industrial machinery in the train and get out of there.

3W2oX.jpg

Hamster: Minefield is for coward. Bah, destroy tank without even shooting is not worth of Russia superior warrior spirit.

faceoff.jpg
: I am starting to get tired of your attitude. I destroyed 8 panzers commanding a lone KV-1 while you keep shouting this mindless banter of being strategically stupid because using minefields make you unsure about your manliness.

Hamster: Only 8? Weak!

faceoff.jpg
: Hamster, you never change. Just keep a lookout and tell me which direction the Germans are coming from, because obviously you aren't fit to lead this operation at the moment.

Hamster: I am bless by Saint Putin and Russia always win! You mad?

faceoff.jpg
: So, what is your suggestion?

Hamster: Why wait them here like coward? We should attack them! Charge until they stop!

faceoff.jpg
: Yes, it worked perfectly in Finland. And now we are facing the Germans, who have a much bigger army. Stop being stupid!

Hamster: We are going lose if we stay here anyway.

hwpy8.jpg

Hamster: Laying minefield is for fags, I refuse!

faceoff.jpg
: Laying minefields while a Panzer could arrive at any moment is not for fags, Hamster. Are you afraid of a Panzer surprising you from behind while you were setting up an anti-tank mine?

Hamster: I am not afraid of fighting German no minefield. Only fag need mine to win.

faceoff.jpg
: Or maybe you are looking for an excuse to stay clear from harm's way. Also why the obsession at labelling dangerous work like setting minefields "faggotry", are you perhaps in doubt whether you truly enjoy women or not?

4mEaG.jpg

Hamster: Hell not! I very Russian man!

wgv4s.jpg

Hamster: Afraid of German might army?

L9jRu.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: That was only a German reconaissance group that forgot they were supposed to use stealth avoid combat to get back alive.

Hamster: You should not mention that.

faceoff.jpg
: Why not?

banned.gif
: IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO TOTALLY AVOID COMBAT IN MEN OF WAR!

Hamster: Told you.

Es6RO.jpg

Hamster: Minefield no glory.

faceoff.jpg
: I learned to ignore your rants, keep going.

8TQk0.jpg

Hamster: Four layer of mine? Quad-faggotry!

faceoff.jpg
: Why don't you charge against a Panzer with an anti-tank grenade in your hand? Because if you didn't notice, we aren't particularly matched here with the german armors and the only medium tank we have is a lone T-34.

Hamster: Cheap excuse. A manly commander can pull off without mine.

faceoff.jpg
: I guess I will pretend I am not listening to you.

bDWNA.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: Good, we will have some time to finish mining those entries, but I fear it is too late to set minefields around the factory office.

gESul.jpg

Hamster: Keep firing! german inferior courage will be downfall!

2m6FH.jpg

2jEDm.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: Fall back! There is no more time to set up further minefields!

JE88L.jpg

Hamster: Look! You got brave russia soldiers killed without chance to fight back because of stupid mine!

faceoff.jpg
: How do you think they would fare trying to take down the panzers that would get away if there were no mines?

Hamster: It no matter! We must fight with honor not cowardice! Minefield dishonorable!

faceoff.jpg
: Don't tell me you want to show me your honor.

Hamster: My honor is unbreak, no need to show what I sure about.

faceoff.jpg
: This wave seems to have crumbled under our defenses, I wonder where the Germans will launch their next attack.

9pjBo.jpg

Hamster: Now fight with honor!

faceoff.jpg
: I should lay anti-personell mines in the most exposed of the factories too.

Hamster: That is cowardice!

faceoff.jpg
: One man's courage is another's stupidity.

zK1Pp.jpg

Hamster: We could easily that that but mine give me blueball.

faceoff.jpg
: Your stupidity is going to make you lose your balls to an artillery shrapnel or something one day.

Hamster: Saint Putin protects me I never get that bad hurt.

SsHmO.jpg

Hamster: Look you got several men kill trying mine that place!

faceoff.jpg
: They knew the risks, and unlike you, they weren't afraid.

pvM0G.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: The situation is getting dire! We need all artillery we can muster to hold off these offensives!

HUXqO.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: That is one of the most vulnerable areas of the factory, I must send reinforcements now!

hXaus.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: Hamster, why are you silent?

IECmc.jpg

Hamster: Quiet! I sneak to kill German behind enemy line.

faceoff.jpg
: Riiight!

uVIyD.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: The Germans will not take control over the factories. I have taken measures to ensure it, no matter the cost.

yW3tY.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: Why didn't they assign someone to take care of ammunition logistics for me? Looks like Hamster is just one of many if these soldiers lack the sharpness to get more ammo on their own instead of laying defenseless until I issue them an order to get whatever they can!

TRNgl.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: Get the T-34! Now!

gQrg0.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: I don't get you, you claim minefields are for fags and now...

Hamster: Only fag need T-34 to win.

faceoff.jpg
: I shouldn't really ask.

Hamster: Haha! You stupid blew off T-34 turret!

6nJmq.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: Wrong! Those T-34 tankmen are more manly than you'll ever dream of being. And the damage wasn't severe enough that it can't be repaired.

zWAvY.jpg

Hamster: Still, I would have won no T-34 deploy.

faceoff.jpg
: I bet you would have changed the outcome of the Winter War too in your tiny and closed mind.

Hamster: But we won the Winter War! The Finns were forced to give in!

6xa2L.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: Yudino was a walk in the park next to this. Damn can't they load that machinery faster?

Hamster: I not complain and were I run this no casualty so far, but with you.

faceoff.jpg
: You would have let the Germans overrun everything in the first minute of their offensive!

Hamster: Stop the Lies! Start the truth!

ltHgm.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: Wish we had bigger artillery pieces. Like the ones we used in Georgia.

9oHTd.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: I'm impressed that light tank lasted this long. At least the T-34 remains operational.

Hamster: It would still be intact with me.

faceoff.jpg
: How?

Hamster: CHARGE! It move faster than panzer turret turn so it get to their flank and blow them up.

faceoff.jpg
: Are you sure it could move fast enough to make aiming at it impossible?

Hamster: Even russia light tank superior to german.

wMwqg.jpg

Hamster: Congratulations! Without T-34 you screwed everything!

bSP47.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: Yes, today many heroes shall live and die for the Motherland. Vyacheslav Egorov is one of them. Besides, didn't you just say only fags need T-34 to succeed in battle?

XgWX1.jpg

Hamster: You even greater faggot to have let it destroyed.

faceoff.jpg
: There are several Panzers we didn't hit hard enough that they are beyond repair. That is Plan B, and it will make up for the loss of the T-34.

DQpCi.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: I wish I was also there, right in the battle, but I was given clear orders to not risk my life and risk letting this operation leaderless.

Hamster: That sucks man. Funny, I has same orders and was LARP infiltrator behind enemy lines.

faceoff.jpg
: You were LARPing in the middle of a real battle? You must be joking!

Hamster: When war get too nasty LARP help keep level-headed.

5scg2.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: Will they ever run out of Panzers?

Hamster: As soon as we run out of manpower. Now, really, I no hate you, I just think your tactics not cool and EXTREME enough for my taste.

faceoff.jpg
: I'd love to see you trying to pull this EXTREME tactic one day.

Hamster: It is best tactic. I asure you.

mu6yv.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: The Germans had provoked some losses, but fortunately we held out everything and they are yet to gain any ground here.

2lzRr.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: The Panzers will soon be operational. Using the enemy weapons against themselves is something I truly enjoy.

JMD5l.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: I shudder to think how badly things could have turned out without the minefields.

Hamster: But then would be manlier.

faceoff.jpg
: There is nothing manlier in being dead and losing a battle.

B7VHu.jpg

Hamster: I wish I could man one of those machineguns in the boiler house.

faceoff.jpg
: I must not allow the Panzers to get close enough to slaughter the machinegun emplacements, and we must not allow a gap over there. Once more unto the breach!

sZUB8.jpg

E8nPk.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: For all who gave and shall give their lives in this battle, we must succeed! I expect their offensives will get more and more ferocious, as they already did.

BSStL.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: We need a break to repair those Panzers, hold on comrades!

LXIgi.jpg

Hamster: Why not let me man anti-tank gun? I wanted to be awesome and keep shelling them even when german shell near-hit.

ILC4D.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: Because you shouldn't die pointlessly and you weren't trained in manning artillery in the first place.

Hamster: I command Panzer III all writ in german and it works, why would I fail with anti-tank gun much simpler?

faceoff.jpg
: Because they think you are a genius behind all your stupid facade. Oh damn, those Panzers are overwhelming our anti-tank guns! I fear I must take drastic measures to stop it!

xhgNp.jpg

Hamster: You sent that man to his death!

faceoff.jpg
: There was no other choice. He will be remembered as an hero.

Hamster: A hero!

faceoff.jpg
: Your English is horrible, so don't try being an English grammar teacher to me.

gnUls.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: I'll get one of those Panzers operational ASAP.

Hamster: They launch new wave soon, hurry!

PzhAx.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: They are really meaning it this time! To all men! No surrender! No retreat! The future of the Motherland is in our hands!

2r1xb.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

Cassidy

Arcane
Ussr0257.jpg

The evacuation of Rostov-on-Don, Part 2

The Sacred War

MVxBa.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: All available men to the Boiler House! The Germans are trying to break through!

Wvdvu.jpg

Hamster: Russia invincible might will not let them in.

Ha7bw.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: Somehow, not all those who had no choice but to potentially end their lives to destroy an incoming panzer perished. NEVER FORGET comrades! For all these men who fought to death, we must succeed!

tFIg0.jpg

Hamster: Haha! Look they faces just before death as they realize a Panzer shoot them down. But I insist we should charge instead holding here.

faceoff.jpg
: We cannot jeopardize everything now that it is so close to completion!

xnBbr.jpg

Hamster: Like they say: Aktung Panzer!

xnBbr.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: Be careful, we cannot afford to lose tanks due to recklessness.

Hamster: Coward...

p3Yt2.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: Here they come! Again. It seems they are focusing most of their effort at this direction. Let us reinforce defenses even further here.

7zujQ.jpg

Hamster: Dumb to not notice wall block their shell?

ANLqN.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: We're pulling this excellently considering how the Germans outmatch and outnumber us here.

Hamster: Jealous butthurt finns think we russia only can win by numbers.

iquui.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: No! There goes another two brave artillery crew and another gun. We cannot afford to continue taking such losses but there is little to be done about it. Send a panzer there to ensure that area won't be totally exposed to tanks.

Ilamb.jpg

Hamster: We use german panzer better than they even not know how read german.

MXd0e.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: Maybe I was a bit too unfair with you. It is just that you put silly and misguided values of honor and manliness above tactical superiority.

YbHaa.jpg

Hamster: You manage hold them even with most mine already explode.

HkmWU.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: Thanks buddy. Just think before giving any stupid orders because you think they are "manly" should you ever end in a command position by your own. Also, I think this is the perfect time to get another Panzer fixed.

JPgE1.jpg

Hamster: They are advance to factory office again!

faceoff.jpg
: We need to hold out just a little longer. I think the workers are almost finished, stand tall comrades!

NhWMN.jpg

Hamster: Why did they forbid me to use anti-tank grenades like that?

faceoff.jpg
: Already told you: they think you will serve the Motherland better as a commander rather than as an hero.

FQhFE.jpg

Hamster: The last of the original tank we had lost. But I think one of bigger panzer can be fix.

faceoff.jpg
: Yes, and if the Germans give us a break at this area, I'll get those Panzer IV fixed.

zSBIA.jpg

Hamster: I hope they will be fix soon enough because it is very nasty in Boiler House.

GMbei.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: We must press on! We cannot fail now that this is almost over! Hold on!

9oebt.jpg

Hamster: There are german infantry above, get off before anti-tank grenade!

FfeSR.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: We only have three field guns left, two machineguns were totally obliterated in the boiler house! Keep firing! Aim for the flanks!

wmTGl.jpg

Hamster: Victory or death!

jBipC.jpg

Hamster: We make Panzer III beat superior Panzer IV!

6v21Q.jpg

aalPx.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: It would be ironic if now everything went to shit, all of a sudden.

Hamster: No worry that is totaly impossible.

knGw4.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: Nevertheless, I'm sending this Panzer IV to the front.

6M5O7.jpg

Hamster: Machinegun only reason Germans failed to entrench in boiler house.

u7Zgo.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: Damnit! That is one of the least well defended areas! How did they know? All tanks, get to it!

tmd4C.jpg

Hamster: We could hold an entire day.

faceoff.jpg
: I wouldn't be so sure about that.

K1gam.jpg

Hamster: They destroy the Panzer track, it is sitting duck now!

faceoff.jpg
: Keep firing for as long as you can!

rEBjn.jpg

Hamster: Panzer III down, and germans getting nasty inside factories!

faceoff.jpg
: We must just hold a little longer, don't panic comrades!

Z3t1y.jpg

Hamster: We are down to only three tanks now! For mother Russia comrades, do not turn your back on her!

8k8Gm.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: We almost held it off. All surviving men at the factories, fall back to new defensive positions.

CJgZI.jpg

Hamster: We not able to hold any longer!

faceoff.jpg
: Fortunately, we don't need to hold this place any longer, we did it! Everyone, run for the train as fast as you can because we will be departing in a matter of seconds now!

oM2gq.jpg

Hamster: Wish we could load Panzer IV in train, for my panzer collection.

faceoff.jpg
: That is not the time! Run Hamster! The train won't wait you! Run to here as fast as you can!

lG9ps.jpg

Hamster: I coming!

w4mWn.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: Keep running Hamster! You can make it friend!

gC34P.jpg

Hamster: The Germans are close!

TVaop.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: Don't think! Just run!

sIEKV.jpg

Hamster: Oh no! My Panzer Collection ruined!

NAI4s.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: Don't give up, Hamster, you can do it! Take my hand!

69o77.jpg

Hamster: Hand-holding is for fags!

eea59.jpg

faceoff.jpg
: This is not the time for silliness! Just run faster and grab my hand. We'll both get out of here alive!

AYL23.jpg

Hamster: I'm almost...

faceoff.jpg
: No! Hamster! Noooooooo!

Tii5j.jpg

On the Next Update: The Song of Partisans

anus_pounder

Arcane
faceoff.jpg
: Thanks buddy. Just think before giving any stupid orders because you think they are "manly" should you ever end in a command position by your own. Also, I think this is the perfect time to get another Panzer fixed.

:lol: Assuming Alexey is Hamster, he gets sole command in the mission.

:thumbsup: Excellent LP.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom