Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's play Liberal Crime Squad (Premature End by GOP's bug)

Who shall lead the glorious Liberal Crime Squad?

• Trash

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Sheek

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liberal/Glyphwright

• Wyrmlord

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • First person to reply to this thread

• Other(Post suggestion)

• kingcomrade

• Total voters

Cassidy

Arcane
*redacted due to imminent sellout of this once great Site to SJWs*

Last edited:

WetWorks

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014
Re: Let's play the Liberal Crime Squad (Choose a leader)

Looking forward to this.

Cassidy said:
Which means every single strategic decision of the Liberal crime squad will be defined by the people posting it in.

Props to your for sticking to the credo of the game. Direct democracy!

Another of the new features I didn't disable is the Conservative Crime Squad. Read it as a sort of government-backed extremist youth movement that shoots liberals on sight in the case of the nightmare mode.

Cops?

However, before hitting the road for the cause, the Glorious Leader of liberals must be chose. Post or vote on who should lead the Liberal Crime Squad. And one more thing, take your time also to post suggestions for a motto and a name for the squad.

Go with the wanker above me, he's already got a suitable codename.

Totally a prequel to ITZCOM. Go Trash go.

Anyway, can you still go the 10 hackers in their mom's basement route? It's been a long while since I've played this. That would certainly be the most realistic Codexian way.

Zomg

Arbiter
The whole idea of a CCS makes me not want to try the post-Tarn version, it just reeks of sloppy moderate fantasies about political symmetry (like listening to an 18 year old say the Nazis and Communists were really the same man) and I wonder how much of the rest of the game they fucked up.

I don't get the CCS feature at all. Did it just replace the police, Klan, and Neo-Nazi raids on your base(s) in the early builds? What is the actual gameplay impact?

Cassidy

Arcane
Edward_R_Murrow said:
I don't get the CCS feature at all. Did it just replace the police, Klan, and Neo-Nazi raids on your base(s) in the early builds? What is the actual gameplay impact?

I dunno. This is pretty much a blind LP, but I hope it goes together with those raids. The CCS also supposedly change national policies further and further to conservatism, and only show up after the LCS has gained enough publicity with their acts under normal settings.

I haven't started the game at all, so if you'd rather I play without it, just say it and I will.

and I wonder how much of the rest of the game they fucked up.

Playing only the best isn't the point of LPs in any case. I never played the original, neither this so I'll have to count on what people who played the original for evaluating the differences themselves, and maybe sharing their opinion here. Open-source is a big double-edged knife when it comes to games with heavy political themes.

lightbane

Arcane
I vote for:

Name: Skyway

Last name: Metalcraze

Squad name: Codex Commandos

Motto: Everything is banal, shit, boring, popamole consoletard trash. Amerikwa must be purged!

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
I always wondered about this 'Oubliette' game referenced in the intro screen. Any of you guys played that?

Cassidy

Arcane
It is quite clear. Apparently most Codexers who browsed this thread and voted prefer to not resort to irony on regards of who should earn the title of glorious founder of the Diversity Enrichment Squad, and have thus Trash, the Dutch liberal sodomite shall be the one to bring decline to America, and I'll see if I can rename the Conservative Crime Squad's leader name to sheek.

This update will feature a two-level vote system. One simpler level with a more generic option and one more detailed option that is a subset of the former, and is optional. I'll explain it better at the end of this update.

===================

Dawn of Diversity

yT1Va.jpg

What the fuck is this shit? Why can't I put a proper name there? Let's roll out with it and wait if later the real name can be given to the last bastion of liberalism. Meanwhile, for the lulz, stick with Ronald Reagan founder of the Liberal Crime Squad. However, this is nothing but a codename for a Dutch known as Trash, whose very impressive, engaging and successful life history will now be told:

GXVWp.jpg

Being a Dutch, Trash always felt that white guilt particularly about the apartheid, and perhaps it is just a coincidence he was born on the same day the very important black leader Desmond Tutu earned the Nobel Peace Prize for his struggle against it and in favor of multikult.

lIDvn.jpg

Lack of proper education is the seed for the formation of a degenerate and hedonistic generation that gives no shit about honor, common decency and tradition, struggling only to fulfill their own selfish desires and even secretly wishing the end of Western Civilization. Thus no coincidence that, long before the dark age of Kwa', Trash was raised in a very permissive environment.

PPmrG.jpg

Devoid of points of reference on how to behave properly and turned into a totally self-centered perspective, the liberal champion accidentally became the school's crown during his first years at it, until his actions caused enough disruption to draw the attention of the conservative school principal, who then proceeded to become the first person to have punished Trash for his actions. It is believed this moment was critical in the formation of the liberal.

NVdhE.jpg

Sex Education Sodomy on the other hand was something Trash learned quite early in his life, in an experience that would mark forever his ways: his family broke apart, and his mother had it with the lawyer during the divorce, something he accidentally witnessed. With this as the only frame of reference he had, the liberal grew up closer to the ultimate liberal.

wIQmH.jpg

UjBeM.jpg

During his teens, he had his first time with drugs. He still doesn't remember what exactly happened during that night. Perhaps it is better this way. In a short time he couldn't afford his addiction through only welfare checks and lunch money.

Ub2QS.jpg

Which drove him to become, for a short while, an unsuccessful carjacker. His first try ended really bad, and it was pure luck he didn't get caught. He needed a better idea to keep his funds high for buying drugs.

53WZK.jpg

Thus he started to get other degenerates to support him, something which greatly contributed to his persuasion skills. But it didn't work, and after a while he got on crack, and crackheads will do anything for crack.

wGcY3.jpg

Anything. And of course, during a terrible withdrawal, people won't discriminate against same-gender customers.

i4qie.jpg

Fortunately, by the time he was an adult, he gained some degree of self-control and was no longer utterly enslaved to the drugs. It was then that, in a typical degenerate party, he met a lawyer who he rapidly ended dating. As expected from sodomite parties, however, never trust something that looks perfectly like a woman to be definitively a woman. However, this doubt will not be answered so soon.

ztdr6.jpg

Then events changed forever the life of Trash. A steamroll of dominionist, authoritarian and conservative governments brought America, through a slippery slope, into something that just needed to formally tear down the Constitution to be considered a fascist dictatorship. The sodomite parties were gone, replaced now by America's Youth, or as hushed voices whisper: AmeriKKKajurgend. Many of his friends simply disappeared, and there was fear, because it was obvious some kind of secret police was operating over the entire country. Every principle regarding liberty established upon the foundation of Kwanzania was broken by this batch of arch-conservatism, and the time to attempt preventing the worse was drawing to an end.

One end: a Neanderthal boot stomping a manboon face, forever.

tbgj5.jpg

Also Trash is Trash, not Ronald Reagan.

Action had to be taken soon, lest no more freedom would exist, and Liberalism, hah, even less. Quickly Trash became an engaged political activist, until the crackdowns on any form of manifestation began:

XiC0M.jpg

In this age of darkness, more than just defenders of liberalism, the Diversity Squad are patriotic freedom fighters against a clearly fascist dictatorship that is on the verge of total success. Ironic that after all the scare on commies and all, the greatest threat to America, have always been an inside enemy, one that enacted policies that just a few years ago would be deemed unthinkable and that go against all ideals of democracy and liberty:

aYzMT.jpg

And as if those policies of the so-called "New American Century" weren't fascist and tyrannical enough, there were three more very concerning issues that led to corruption of unbelievable scale, war, death, terror, fear and the same kind of sensation a person living in BEST KOREA has:

• Virtually no ethics restrictions exist on political officeholders.
  • Ballooning military boondoggles are utterly out of control.
  • Military and intelligence interrogators regularly engage in torture.

Of course, for the likes of nomask7 a list like this is a huge incline... but they are a minority and alienated about how it truly feels living under the jackboots of corporate fascism.

To face such a grim, tyrannical America where dissenters are shot on sight, the glorious Warriors of Diversity must bear a fitting motto, one that denotes everlasting strength, flexibility, courage and determination. Thus the choice was made:

AKpQv.jpg

But there were other things yet for Trash to decide. There was no second to waste, for America already stood at the doorstep of fascism. Technically the Constitution, although utterly raped and violated in reality, still formally existed, and until it did so, there was yet some hope left. Yet the fascists are pressing hardly to erase the democratic constitution and replace it with a fascist one, and they have a clear majority all over the government. Alone, Trash can achieve little, thus he must find allies, or if necessary, convert people to the cause.

There are four different areas to choose to go at, actually five but one of them can only be safely reached by car, and Trash doesn't have one yet. Where should the last hope of liberalism and of a New Multikult Dawn of Free America start?

C2SaH.jpg

And perhaps, which location within the chosen area should be taken, as shown in the list below?

Downtown:

a) Police Station
b) Halls of Ultimate Judgment
c) Fireman HQ
d) Cable News Station
e) AM Radio Station
f) Eubanks Apartments
g) Nakagawa Apartments
h) The Tetley Gentlemen's Club
i) Caffeine Cup Latte Stand

Commercial Center:

a) Purcell Pawn & Gun
b) The Oubliette
c) Ken Ulmer's Used Cars
d) Cole's Department Store

University District:

a) Orlando Apartments
b) The University Hospital
c) The Free Clinic
d) Macgyver Genetics
e) Wendt Cosmetics
f) Broccoli Forest Vegan Co-op
g) Natural Methods Juice Bar
h) Electric Pixie Internet Cafe
i) Falco Park

Industrial District:

a) Homeless Shelter (Safe House)
b) Old Thomson Steel Plant (Safe House)
c) Old Raskin Drill Factory (Safe House)
d) Spasov St. Housing Projects (Current Location)
: At the moment there is no reason to decide taking one of these.
e) Aluminum Factory
f) Plastic Factory
g) Queen Garment Makers
h) Hewson St. Crack House

To explain it, the first option is the primary one. However, if you wish, you can also choose a specific location within the area to vote for by posting only the first choice capitalized, followed by the local you want. For example, supposing you want to go to the Aluminum factory, you'd post D-e. If you don't care and just want to choose the area, then instead you'd post D only. As for which will be chosen, the local with most votes within the voted overall area will be taken.

Vote now! For a Liberal free tomorrow!

lightbane

Arcane
That update was hilarious :lol: :lol:

I vote for:
Nakagawa Apartments, just because.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom