Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's Play Jagged Alliance 1 (Hard, Ironman)

Shaewaroz

Arcane
Patron
In a hobo shack due to betting on neanderthal
I'm very into cock and ball torture
The let's play series has been going on for ten in-game days already. Hardest difficulty, ironman (no reloads). I will upload a new video almost daily through August. So far this has been one of the most fun and exciting gaming experience I've ever had, so I will definitely keep uploading videos until the let's play comes to it's conclusion.

Here's the first episode:

Some of the earlier videos have rather bad audio quality, however the quality gets better in the later videos. I'm planning on doing re-uploads of some of the earlier videos with poor audio quality.

I wasn't able to upload any videos during the last month and to "relaunch" the series I made a little trailer to get the viewers all hyped up about the upcoming videos. I suck at video editing so excuse the poor quality.

Video contains some spoilers of the first ten game days, so if you rather watch the let's play from the beginning without spoilers, you might want to skip the trailer. However if you're just curious to see tiny fractions of all the cool stuff that happens in the first ten days, here's the trailer:

Cleve's name and voice was used with his permission.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom