Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play Hitomi: My Stepsister (NSFWLF) (Genma's Turn)

Multi-headed Cow said:
sportforredneck said:
I'd update, but I'm playing Arcanum.
Give us a status update on your character's dick.
Right now he's got on magick platemail, so it's soaring.

vazquez595654

Arbiter
What is the point of having a LCD monitor, keyboard, mouse, and printer if you don't even have a computer?

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
h025.jpg

Blergh, ok. Just blergh. The girl's tits are already of a goodly size, the mom's are just wtfbbq. How does her spine not snap under the weight? More isn't always better, you Japaretards.

vazquez595654 said:
What is the point of having a LCD monitor, keyboard, mouse, and printer if you don't even have a computer?

It's probably hooked up to the CCTV

ElectricOtter

Brother None said:
I burst out laughing when I saw that. It's like "o hay sumones at the door" then like GARGANTUAN TITTIES

DriacKin

Arbiter
Brother None said:
h025.jpg

Blergh, ok. Just blergh. The girl's tits are already of a goodly size, the mom's are just wtfbbq. How does her spine not snap under the weight? More isn't always better, you Japaretards.

I agree. She'd probably have major back problems in RL if she had tits that big.

Multi-headed Cow

Can you do both of them at once while your dad is duct taped to a chair and is forced to watch, until finally you pull out and ejaculate 5 times on him? I will be disappointed if the answer is no.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
sportforredneck you're not spending enough time on hentai research. That's a bad quality.

DriacKin

Arbiter
sportforredneck said:
MetalCraze said:
Can you do both the MILF and her jailbait daughter?
I don't believe so. Only the jailbait daughter and the schoolchick.
Really? What the hell was the point in having a chick with tits that big if you can't even fuck her?

DriacKin said:
sportforredneck said:
MetalCraze said:
Really? What the hell was the point in having a chick with tits that big if you can't even fuck her?
You can fuck her. I thought skyway was talking about threesomes. There's no threeway with the mother and daughter, only the schoolgirl and daughter. But you can fuck either of the three.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
sportforredneck said:
DriacKin said:
sportforredneck said:
MetalCraze said:
You can fuck her. I thought skyway was talking about threesomes. There's no threeway with the mother and daughter, only the schoolgirl and daughter. But you can fuck either of the three.

http://static1.myincesthentai.com/2/425 ... 5_ev55.jpg

This picture seems to say otherwise. Threesome ? I call that double-incest.
emo-emot-smug.gif

Well I'm gonna just play and see what ending I get. Right now based on people's answers, it'll be a hitomi ending.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Hoaxmetal said:
http://static1.myincesthentai.com/2/425/normal__14c9b2b0f5f4d9b404843b22169b4475_ev55.jpg

This picture seems to say otherwise. Threesome ? I call that double-incest.
emo-emot-smug.gif

Awwww...

They look so content.

hentai.jpg

Volkens

Novice
I just don't get this Japanese obsession with huge tits. It actually freaks me out when I see one of those head sized boobs.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Keep on rocking, redneck. I like your style, as you continue to mock the Codex whole.

Volkens said:
I just don't get this Japanese obsession with huge tits. It actually freaks me out when I see one of those head sized boobs.

Apparently they think Lolo Ferrari is attractive?

ferrari.jpg

Which I'm pretty sure no other sane human thinks.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom