Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play Hitomi: My Stepsister (NSFWLF) (Genma's Turn)

WholesaleGenocide

Liturgist
Demnogonis Saastuttaja said:
A flu enhances the authentic hentai experience, as you can produce slime tentacles at will.

I lol'd hard // spit peanuts all over my keyboard -- fuck you.

Luzur

Good Sir
WholesaleGenocide said:
Jasede said:
What, pray tell, is so fucked up about Germany?

They all eat their own shit and/or have scat fetishes. The Germans are fucking disgusting.

it is true, unfortunatly.
google "Church of Fudge" and you will see what the Germans have become after 1945.
(not exactly safe for work, just so ya know)

Baley

Liturgist
Ugh, what's with the full, ample breasts? The enticing pose? I mean, my god, she doesn't even seem to be crying. This is not the real Japan.

LP Kana - Little Sister.

Baley said:
Ugh, what's with the full, ample breasts? The enticing pose? I mean, my god, she doesn't even seem to be crying. This is not the real Japan.
Don't worry, Hitomi is the most awkward and embarrassed girl ever. Even looking at her will seem like rape. Also wait until you see her mom's chest. Fucking bigger than her head. It's ridiculous.

flabbyjack

Arcane
Jim Cojones said:
flabbyjack said:
MetalCraze said:
I can't fucking believe that such game exists even in Japan. Please do make LP.
You've been living in a box. Japan is most fucked up, followed by Germany, then Florida.
Funny fact, while their media are full of weird sex, commonly violent in real life rapes are rare in Japan - they have one of the lowest rape statistics in the world.
That's because they are too busy molesting girls on subways to rape them.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
sportforredneck said:
Also I've played some of Hitomi, I'm going to post the pics and shit tomorrow, because I'm tired out.

from the *fap fap fap fap fap*

Cassidy

Arcane
Funny fact, while their media are full of weird sex, commonly violent in real life rapes are rare in Japan - they have one of the lowest rape statistics in the world.

nanking_massacre_picture2_stairs.jpg

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Hey, it's not like they learned it from the U.S Mariens after they landed in Okinawa...

...oh, wait.

WhiskeyWolf said:
Hey, it's not like they learned it from the U.S Mariens after they landed in Okinawa...

...oh, wait.
LALALAICANTHEARYOULALALA

AMERICA #1 AMERICA DOESNT COMMIT ATROCITIES LIKE ANOTHER NATIONS LALALALALALALALALALA

Baley

Liturgist
Rape is the purest form of love, and Japan is the only thriving patriarchal society, and America is awesome and it does not commit atrocities, except against black and brown people because of NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER.

Hentai, now, yes?

Catalina

Scholar
Jim Cojones said:

As the token girl in this thread, I feel the need to point out that number of reported rapes is not equivalent to the number of rapes actually committed.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
I like how sportforredneck is blueballing the entire Codex.

/likes

Baley

Liturgist
I had to wank it to two twins and their Asian mother getting wrecked by a giant black guy and they didn't even shed a single tear.

Sportforredneck, I am disappoint.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom