Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's play: GROM (Finished!)

chzr

Scholar
:smug:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
grom0945.jpg

We start off by selling all of our shit.

grom0946.jpg

Of course, we negotiate :smug:

Bart has more diplomacy cards than Petr. Those are:

grom0947.jpg

Friendly.

grom0948.jpg

Codexian.

grom0949.jpg

Smug.

Let us start!

grom0950.jpg

grom0951.jpg

grom0952.jpg

grom0953.jpg

grom0954.jpg

grom0955.jpg

:rage:

grom0956.jpg

:rage:

Well, the ridiculing card sure is strong. Although I still managed to milk the guy for more than 600 additional gold :smug:

grom0957.jpg

Let's pay Olivier a visit,

grom0959.jpg

olivier.jpg
Please calm down! What are you talking about?

bart.jpg
I was close to death! Major, please don't be angry with me, I couldn't do anything.

olivier.jpg
I told you once, no names and ranks. Calm down and go back home, we won't do anything to you. Don't worry.

bart.jpg
Thank you, sir. I appreciate your goodness in every moment of my life. Thank you.

Bart leaves the place.

olivier.jpg
So, you've come back.

grom.jpg
You don't look glad to see me. It's not easy to get rid of me.

olivier.jpg
It's just what I can see. But it's all right, we need such a man.

grom.jpg
Not so fast Olivier. We haven't finished our deal yet.

olivier.jpg
Of course, mr Grom. I remember our deal, but I wanted to merge it with a new mission and sum up your fee.

grom.jpg
You knew everything about the expedition to the mountains in Tibet. Why didn't you give me detailed information?

olivier.jpg
But mr Grom...

grom.jpg
You thought that during the fight the case would be destroyed? When you got to know that I survived, you decided to regain the case, and that's why I accidentally met bandits on the way. What will you do now? I hope you're reasonable enough not to try to kill me again.

DUN DUN DUN

olivier.jpg
You are a difficult opponent. I must tell you the whole truth. After all, we're allies. It's true that I knew everything about the expedition. The truth is also that I hoped the case would be destroyed.

grom0978.jpg

olivier.jpg
After crushing the expedition, we decided to make you acquainted with our business and to offer you cooperation.

...by sending bandits after me? :retarded:

grom.jpg
Our business? You brought reinforcements?

olivier.jpg
Well said, Grom. This is a real reinforcement.

grom0983.jpg

Why, hello there :smug:

olivier.jpg
Miss Margaret. Impossible missions are her specialty.

grom.jpg
It's nice to meet someone of the same profession. Although I think this 'we' had some wider meaning.

olivier.jpg
Nothing can be hidden from you, I guess. I'm a major of the British Intelligence. This area is under my surveillance and I'm very unhappy because of nazi presence here. We need your help. We need someone who will take miss Margaret to the 'Immortal Eye of the Know-It-All' house of worship. I'll pay well.

That's a p. cool name for a monastery.

grom.jpg
Why just there?

grom0993.jpg

grom.jpg
I guess Miss Margaret will help them take our side.

olivier.jpg
We need your help. Nobody except you knows this wild country, full of bandits and would-be wizards. I pay very well.

grom.jpg
I don't want your money, and don't ask me why because you wouldn't understand the answer.

Light side points +++

grom.jpg
If miss Margaret wants to go with me, she's welcome, but it's me who gives orders and any insubordination will result in her being left on her own.

marg.jpg
I like tough guys.

Bitch is very aryan. She also speaks with a Bwitish accent which, for some reason, was made French in the Polish version *shrug*

grom.jpg
Pity. I thought we could go out and have some ice-cream

In Tibet, of all places :salute:

olivier.jpg
Any more questions?

grom.jpg
Please don't go too far. See you again, mr Olivier. Let's go!

grom1004.jpg

Margaret's inventory. She's a weakling female, so she can carry less items than our other bros. She also has a rifle and a sawn-off, but she sucks at using both. She is, however, really bitchin' with a mauser, and pretty competent with an mp40, but I'll be damned if I let the AI handle an mp40.

grom1005.jpg

"Any weapon". Yeah, that's a lie. We leave Olivier's office.

grom1006.jpg

grom.jpg
Miss Margaret. Officer of the British Intelligence. We'll help her get to a monastery.

hans.jpg
What are you doing, Grom? This is a very serious matter and should be kept secret, meanwhile you take the whole army with you?

grom.jpg
If you don't like it, you can stay here.

hans.jpg
We've got the Nazis close behind us now, and Her Majesty's intelligence will slow us down.

marg.jpg
I'm a good walker, and it's probably you who will lag behind me.

hans.jpg
And she blusters out. Grom, make her leave the team before it is too late.

Hans is not only a cryptonazi, but also a cryptofaggot.

grom.jpg
Everything's decided. Miss Margaret goes with us. If you want, you're free to stay here.

hans.jpg
And where is the case?

grom.jpg
In my rucksack.

hans.jpg
I will go with you.

grom.jpg
Petr! What's your decision?

petr.jpg
The war is not a business for me. I prefer trade and contacts with people. I will stay.

grom.jpg
Be careful with these friendly contacts. You're not always good at these.

grom1020.jpg

marg.jpg
Thanks for your care, but I think you should care more about your own ass.

That sounds... awkward :M

grom1022.jpg

petr.jpg
Don't worry, I'll set off only if I see that you're going.

Petr doesn't have too much stuff on him. We only rob the yak of all the food we can take. We also buy a shitload of ammo before we leave - shotgun shells, mauser and mp40 magazines.

Margaret gets the mauser as her primary waffe and a rifle in case sniping is vital. Hans will get the sawn-off, since he can use it better than the rifle. Grom holds on to rifle/mp40.

grom1024.jpg

Off we go!

grom1025.jpg

Of course...

grom1026.jpg

Dunno how well you can see them, but there's a total of 4 bandits here.

grom1027.jpg

We shall approach from the north.

grom1028.jpg

Hans can do some pretty awesome damage now, even up to 125. The sawn-off does just a little less point blank damage than the blunderbuss, but you can shoot twice before reloading, and it doesn't reload as slowly.

grom1029.jpg

Margaret's high skill applying more damage + fast shooting make the mauser deadly at close range.

grom1030.jpg

Let us proceed.

grom1031.jpg

Now who the hell are these people?

grom1032.jpg

brang.jpg
All right, so tell me how many of us will be able to fight at all? You, me, Lhatri from the gate... and who else? Maybe one of you? We have to escape into the mountains.

norbu.jpg
Then escape, cowards. I'll stay here alone, maybe Lhatri will stay with me.

grom1037.jpg

grom1038.jpg

grom.jpg
Let us pass, we go to the Immortal Eye of the Know-It-All monastery.

lhatri.jpg
You don't look like buddhist monks.

grom.jpg
You are right, we're not from here, but the gods put us on this path, and you shouldn't be our obstacle.

lhatri.jpg
Wait a moment...

lhatri.jpg
They're some foreigners. They say that the gods want them to go to the monastery.

brang.jpg
Foreigners? Where from?

lhatri.jpg
I don't know, but they look like warriors...

norbu.jpg
Let them in! Maybe they'll help us.

brang.jpg
No! This can only make the matters worse! Let them go their own way.

grom1048.jpg

brang.jpg
As you wish, but I'm against it.

norbu.jpg
Lhatri, let them in!

lhatri.jpg
All right.

What is this, 'The Seven Pollack Samurai'?

grom1054.jpg

brang.jpg
Welcome to our humble village! Unfortunately, we cannot be gracious hosts. We must ask you to leave as soon as possible.

norbu.jpg
Don't listen to him! You really must have been sent here by the gods! We need your help!

grom.jpg
What's the matter?

grom1058.jpg

Yup, this is The Seven Pollack Samurai.

norbu.jpg
We want to defend our home, but there are only a few of us.

brang.jpg
We can go away into the mountains and wait there.

norbu.jpg
This is not a safe hiding place! How can you know that the bandits won't surround us? Besides, we'll have to fight them in the end, anyway. Unless you want to surrender...

grom.jpg
Wait, we'll help you.

marg.jpg
Grom, sir, you are crazy!

grom.jpg
Margaret, it's nice you show me such respect, but you can address me by my name, without that 'sir'.

marg.jpg
I say that you're crazy! We've got to complete our mission! There are more important things than defending some village!

grom.jpg
You're wrong. This is not just 'some' village, and, after all, I've got my own priorities.

:salute:

marg.jpg
Damn Pole! Can't you understand that by defending those people you may lose the chance to save the whole world?

Bro Sis, why so racist :(

grom.jpg
For these people, this village is the whole world, and I'm going to rescue it!

marg.jpg
I see we won't find any common ground.

grom.jpg
Clearly not.

marg.jpg
Then do what you want. We will go into the mountains and wait one day. Then we'll move on.

grom.jpg
You forget who's in command here!

marg.jpg
You forget that this is not our mission!

grom.jpg
Hans, what about you...? Anyway, it doesn't matter. I'll take care of it myself. Go, I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

grom1077.jpg

Our bros desert us.

grom1078.jpg

grom.jpg
Tell me who are those bandits and how many people do we have?

grom1080.jpg

grom.jpg
Those who will fight should gather at the gate. The rest should lock themselves inside their houses! I'm headed for the stairs.

grom1083.jpg

Excellent. Now we have Grom + 3 meatshields.

grom1084.jpg

Pairs of bandits come in regular intervals. They usually come as swordsman + shotgun guy.

grom1085.jpg

First we soften them with gunfire, then our three bros slice them to bits.

grom1087.jpg

MEANWHILE...

grom1088.jpg

They're trying to flank us, but fail miserably.

grom1089.jpg

And soon all of them are dead, and we are victorious.

brang.jpg
Wait a while, we'd like to show you our gratitude. Go to the sacred chorten, we'll meet there.

grom1092.jpg

grom1094.jpg

grom.jpg
Thank you, I wasn't expecting any reward.

norbu.jpg
We know you acted honourably. That's why we want you to take it. Our gate will be always open for you and your friends. You will be welcome any time you wish to visit.

grom1098.jpg

Our bros rejoin us, even though hardly did a day pass, but whatev'.

And that's it for now. In the next update, we'll check if there's anything left to do in this village, and then head over to the monastery, where... we will shoop flying demons and breakdance to the tunes of ancient Buddhist rituals! Stay tuned.

Last edited:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Cenobyte said:
That doesn't worked so well, it seems :?

Photobucket is a real bitch

Well, what do you know, bandwidth used = 100%.

Which is interesting, since I can still see the screens.

*shrug*, guess you'll have to wait till monday.

Infantryman

Scholar
I always use Imageshack and it never failed me. It has nice uploader tool, pictures uploaded by registered users are never deleted and there is no bandwidth limit.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Nice update! We're almost at the point where I left the game so many years ago..
And for the life of me, I can't quite remember why.. :retarded:

Cenobyte

Prophet
Ah, now I can see it. Perfect.

btw,

We've got the Nazis close behind us now, and Her Majesty's intelligence will slow us down.

This is historically wrong, since Britain was always ruled by a male king during the war. Seems as if the devs have made Elizabeth a little bit older than she is in reality :lol:

Drakron

Arcane
Cenobyte said:
This is historically wrong, since Britain was always ruled by a male king during the war.

George VI (11 December 1936 – 6 February 1952) to be exact.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
grom1102.jpg

There's nothing to do in this village, so we continue our journey to the monastery.

grom1103.jpg

The trip goes on without any interruptions.

grom1105.jpg

Behold, the temple of the smug.

hans.jpg
The human hand is not capable of creating things like that. I think what we're seeing is an example of the dormant magical powers within the land.

marg.jpg
Bull. A few thousand slaves and overseers built the pyramids, I think they used the same methods here.

hans.jpg
You are wrong, lady. Completely wrong

You don't even know what you don't know.

grom.jpg
Hans, do you know their customs? What should we avoid?

grom1110.jpg

Oh dear. Berserk monks ahead.

marg.jpg
Don't worry, they won't even know we're here.

hans.jpg
Our request to translate the document will surely arouse their attention.

marg.jpg
They have no quick way of communication. Before the message goes any further, we will be gone.

grom1115.jpg

grom.jpg
There is a solution.

marg.jpg
We could kidnap a monk at night...

I like her way of thinking.

grom.jpg
Then you'll have your way with him and he'll tell us everything. Do you want to break his vow of chastity?

Time for Margaret to put on her rapeface :smug:

marg.jpg
Do you have a better idea?

hans.jpg
The only solution is to be sincere. We'll tell them why we came here and they'll have to help us.

grom.jpg
And if it doesn't help, we can always run for our lives.

From a bunch of monks? What can they do? Meditate us to death? Let's enter the monastery.

WHEN SUDDENLY

grom1122.jpg

Some sort of force field blocks the bridge.

grom1123.jpg

And some ol' hippie appears

grom.jpg
Nice trick. How did you get here?

grom1125.jpg

IT'S KRISHNA HIMSELF

grom.jpg
We were going to the monastery, but something strange has stopped us. It probably has something to do with you.

krishna.jpg
Hahaha, yes, you are right! Strange things are happening here. But not all of them are as strange as they might seem. I'm the guardian of this bridge, not everyone can cross it.

grom.jpg
Anyway, we're trying to get to the monastery!

krishna.jpg
You lack patience, wanderer. I didn't say I wouldn't let you through. You carry the wanderer's amulet, the bridge is open to you. But I must test your friends first...

Master Yoda will let Grom pass thanks to the amulet the villagers gave him in the last update. Now his treacherous bros will have to pay the price for not aiding him before :rpgcodex:

grom.jpg
I don't think they'll like that. What's the test?

krishna.jpg
Let them come here.

grom.jpg
Did you hear him? Go, let's see what the test is.

marg.jpg
So we have to go and our heroic leader will stand aside and watch us be tested? What's that amulet the old guy was talking about?

grom.jpg
A little gift.

marg.jpg
Well, come on, Hans, let's go. What do we have to do?

grom1138.jpg

krishna.jpg
When you close your eyes, the world ceases to exist. Throw away the veil covering your eyes. Sit down next to me... and by no means, don't leave the place!

grom1143.jpg

So we sit down...

grom1144.jpg

WHEN SUDDENLY A YETI APPEARS. I GUESS WE HAVE TO SHOOT IT, EH?

Since it's just a single yeti, it falls quickly... but wait, something weird happens

grom1146.jpg

krishna.jpg
Then I was right. You are not courageous enough and you cannot calm your thoughts. I'll do yet another test...

grom1149.jpg

Now two yetis appear. But we're steadfast and take the beating without reacting. Passive aggression, bitches.

grom1150.jpg

krishna.jpg
You may go through...

If we failed this test too, we would have to leave our guns at the bridge before proceeding. And this is a BIG no-no, which you'll see soon.

grom1152.jpg

Sup monk bros.

grom.jpg
Greetings!

monk.jpg
Let the heavens support your quest for the truth.

grom.jpg
It seems we've found what we're looking for. We must get to the monastery.

grom1156.jpg

'Demons'? That's probably some wacky metaphor, right?

grom.jpg
Demons? What do they want from you?

grom1158.jpg

Oh my.

grom1159.jpg

Oh yeah, sure, let's go back in a month, sounds like a p. good deal.

grom.jpg
All right, we'll defeat the demons.

monk.jpg
You are great warriors. Let the prayers of the great Lamas protect you. We'll come back here again when it's safe.

But you know, something puzzles me. If they can't open the gates AT ALL, even for a second to let three strangers slip through, then how are these guys guarding the gate? Their bros throw food and stuff at them from the walls and they're camping in front of the gate for a month?

But whatever, let's defeat those 'demons'. Yeah, heh, 'demons'. Superstitious bullshit.

grom1163.jpg

HOLY SHIT

Those little pests are pretty annoying. They might not hit too hard, but are rather tough, and the way they keep flying around the place is irritating.

grom1164.jpg

As one great Lama would say: never underestimate the power of stupid things in large numbers.

grom1165.jpg

But soon they're all dead.

grom.jpg
No problem.

monk.jpg
Then the gate will open for you.

grom1168.jpg

Cool.

grom1169.jpg

grom.jpg
Thank you for your hospitality, but we've got an important matter to settle. We need help.

monk.jpg
You must wait.

grom.jpg
We just want to translate an old document.

monk.jpg
Please, show some patience. As soon as the great Lama finishes his prayers, I'll talk to him.

He moves away to the central monk and returns.

monk.jpg
The great Lama has considered your request but he is not sure if he can help you.

grom.jpg
What? We came here such a long way.

monk.jpg
Forgive my audacity, but tomorrow you'll have to measure your strength against our Lama.

In a gentleman's duel, probably. That is, who looks away first.

grom.jpg
Measure our strength against the great Lama? I thought you didn't fight.

monk.jpg
I apologise I didn't make myself clear. I mean a sacred traditional discussion of two contestants.

'Lol newfag'
'Butthurt detected'

monk.jpg
I can't do anything more for you today. You can go to your room now, please do not feed disturb the monks. Everything will be clear tomorrow.

grom1181.jpg

We follow the guy to our chambers.

grom1182.jpg

grom1185.jpg

grom.jpg
All right, now tell us what's going on.

grom1187.jpg

grom1189.jpg

monk.jpg
I'm ready for your questions.

grom.jpg
So we're just going to stand and talk? Piece of cake.

monk.jpg
Forgive me, I forgot that you don't know the ceremony of the discussion. Then listen...

grom1193.jpg

grom1194.jpg

Uhm... 277 gestures? Sounds promising.

hans.jpg
Tell me one more thing... What are these demons that are trying to get to the monastery?

monk.jpg
I heard about your fight with the demons of the evil sky. We have horrible stories related to them. Much chaos was caused by a demon that hid within our monastery.

hans.jpg
What?

grom1201.jpg

grom1202.jpg

monk.jpg
Nothing can be done about it because the monks are not warriors. Nobody can kill the demon of fire and give the jewels back to the flying demons.

grom.jpg
Maybe we could help you?

marg.jpg
Grom!

grom.jpg
Miss Margaret, calm down, please, problems are my specialty.

marg.jpg
I thought it was stupidity.

grom.jpg
We've dealt with several problems, haven't we? We can defeat this demon and maybe it will make the Lama friendlier to us. As a reward, he could help us.

monk.jpg
That may be possible.

grom.jpg
So?

monk.jpg
Wait a moment, please, I've got to talk to the Lama.

He sits down and does some mofo meditation.

monk.jpg
I have good news, the Lama has agreed.

grom.jpg
That's nice. But what about our request for help?

monk.jpg
That's not determined yet. The great Lama must think it over.

grom1215.jpg

MP40s +1 incoming.

grom.jpg
All right, I guess it will be me. But I'd rather wait for the decision about our document before we go...

monk.jpg
Forgive me, I'll be back soon.

He leaves the room and Margaret is butthurt again.

marg.jpg
Well, our bold hero will risk his life again. It seems that before we complete our mission, brave colonel Grom will save half the world.

grom.jpg
Margaret, keep cool. It seems that we need the favour of this Lama - this way we can settle this immediately instead of going through the discussion.

Grom is scared of /gd/

marg.jpg
I wouldn't count on that. Lama just wants to use us, after you defeat the demon he probably won't help us at all.

grom.jpg
Quiet, the monk's coming back.

monk.jpg
Here, this should be helpful, take what you want.

grom.jpg
Tell me first if the Lama has decided whether he will help us or not.

monk.jpg
The Lama said that if you defeat the demon of fire and make it back in one piece, he will reduce the number of gestures to a few basic ones so that you could have a conversation with him.

Eh, that's good, I guess?

grom.jpg
So before, I didn't have any chances?

monk.jpg
There is no time now. I must speak with the Lama so we can transfer you to the demon's room. Choose what you need to take with you and tell me when you're ready.

Loot!

grom1228.jpg

Oh... some super duper magic items, alright. But I'll take the blunderbuss and healing stuff, it should be useful.

grom1229.jpg

grom1230.jpg

We are teleported into the room that made KalosKagathos ragequit.

There are 6 rooms filled with strange biomechanical 'guardians' and the demon itself.

grom1231.jpg

The bastard throws fireballs that take down 100 hp. He's also tough as shit.

grom1232.jpg

I go into one room, get stuck in the doorway and die. Uh... let's reload.

grom1233.jpg

Damaging the guardians also damages the demon. Killing a guardian takes down a whopping 400 hp.

grom1234.jpg

We keep rampaging through the rooms. The blunderbuss is p. good at eliminating the guardians.

And soon...

grom1235.jpg

Wooo!

grom1236.jpg

:x

grom1237.jpg

This is remedied fairly quickly.

grom1238.jpg

We're brought back to our room.

monk.jpg
Now I leave you here... Get some rest and we'll meet tomorrow during the ceremony.

Cool.

Time passes fast, and we're brought before THE GREAT LAMA.

grom1241.jpg

monk.jpg
The contestants must come to me. Rest of you must stand aside and watch.

grom1243.jpg

monk.jpg
Now the Lama will come. I'll take my place on the ceremonial stool and give the signal to start the game. If you win, the Lama will fulfill your request.

grom.jpg
And if I lose?

monk.jpg
You'll be able to try once more.

Convenient.

monk.jpg
And now get ready, I must ask everybody to be quiet.

grom1248.jpg

grom1249.jpg

grom.jpg
Greetings, venerable. I want to ensure you that I support your actions and that I'm waiting for the day when my suffering disappears.

Wut.

monk.jpg
Did you get a permission from Dalai Lama to stay in Tibet?

grom1252.jpg

Well, guess we better play true

monk.jpg
Do you know that staying in our country without permission is punished by death?

grom1254.jpg

monk.jpg
What would you do with a wanderer that comes to your home without invitation and acts according to his own rules?

grom1256.jpg

monk.jpg
Why do people from Europe stick their noses into everyone else's business?

grom1258.jpg

grom1259.jpg

And now, gentle readers, we have something that is, quite possibly, the cheesiest minigame in existence.

grom1260.jpg

Symbols pop up on the ground.

grom1261.jpg

You have to stand on them and choose a proper kung-fu stance that is highlighted in the menu to the left.

grom1262.jpg

grom1263.jpg

monk.jpg
You got to the higher stage. Now we start the second stage of questions.

Woooo!

grom.jpg
I'm ready, we can start.

monk.jpg
Can you clap with one hand?

grom1267.jpg

It's not really possible to 'fail' those questions. I guess the way you respond queues different stances in the following minigame.

monk.jpg
What's the greatest enemy of our mind?

grom1269.jpg

No 'inane questions' option. Pff.

monk.jpg
Are you afraid?

grom1271.jpg

:rpgcodex:

monk.jpg
Finally, do you want to tell me something?

grom1273.jpg

More kung-fu follows.

grom1274.jpg

grom1275.jpg

monk.jpg
I am full of admiration for your skills.

grom.jpg
I don't know how much longer I can keep this up.

monk.jpg
Where did you get that ancient document from?

grom1279.jpg

monk.jpg
Why do you think we can help you?

grom1281.jpg

monk.jpg
Why should I trust you?

grom1283.jpg

monk.jpg
If we help you, what will you do with this information?

grom1285.jpg

monk.jpg
What will you do if we don't help you or sentence you to death?

grom1287.jpg

grom1288.jpg

Everybody was kung-fu fighting...

grom1289.jpg

These cats were fast as lightning.

grom1290.jpg

Hell yeah :rpgcodex:

grom1291.jpg

grom.jpg
We have an ancient document. We know it's a map, but we can't read it.

monk.jpg
Show me... well, many generations have passed since the reign of Arjuna. What a powerful king he was... This map shows the localisation of one of the ancient cities. It's probably also a place where ancient treasure has been hidden

grom.jpg
We already have that information. Tell us what we don't know: what is written on this map and where could this city be?

monk.jpg
Ancient treasure, knowledge about power, objects giving you the power. The document warns you not to reveal the secret to weak, power-hungry people.

grom.jpg
I know a few such people. The only thing I want is for King Arjuna's treasures to be left in peace, but that's why I must get there before others.

grom1299.jpg

grom1300.jpg

grom.jpg
I'm really grateful to you.

monk.jpg
Leave this document in our monastery. We will hide it well so that nobody can find it. Our monks will show you the way back. Goodbye to you...

grom1303.jpg

Excellent. That's one less objective to worry about.

Next stop - THE DRAGON THROAT and more mystical adventures on the top of the world!

Last edited:

lightbane

Arcane
grom1258.jpg

Lol with the 2nd option.

So, what does it happen if you choose the most Codexian-like replies? Can you try again as many times as necessary?

I'm sure Lama was trolling you with that stupid minigame.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
lightbane said:
So, what does it happen if you choose the most Codexian-like replies?

As I said, it just changes the symbols/stances that pop up. For instance, if you keep choosing those buttlicking answers, you'll mostly be doing the 'begging' stance.

Can you try again as many times as necessary?

Yup. GROM is a very streamlined experience.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
lightbane said:
I'm sure Lama was trolling you with that stupid minigame.

Monk1: Lama, these foreign dogs want our help.

Lama: I suppose we'll have to give it to them. But first, let's make one of them run around and do stupid poses for a couple of hours.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
That was a subtle hint at bumping, but I guess you bros need a quest compass :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom