Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's play Fallout Tactics (Completed & Repaired)

Oesophagus

Arcane
Jolly well done, old chap! :salute:

Yeesh

Magister
spekkio said:
If I have to vote, I would vote C, so treat it as an 'official' ending of this LP...
2v01lx0.png

Also, congratulations on a massive job well done. You're an inspiration to the Codex.

:love:

Fewer

Novice
Video

Can you do some video or screenshots about making characters and how you manage them into game thx
and also very good job

Fewer

Novice
Also i havent got that cfg file to open Springfield mission
And in Fallout tactics config i havent got all weapons and other stuff
can you post me some good download where is full FT with full weaponry and latest patch
thank you

spekkio

Arcane
This LP is now FUBAR: missing images, images in quality lower than intended, etc.

If you want to read it, download the backup in a single convenient .htm file. 743 MB of pure awesome:

Fallout Tactics LP Backup

And remember:

anus_pounder Brofists this.

:obviously:

Last edited:

spekkio

Arcane
Just grab the archive from mediafire, all old images are low quality, some are even replaced by the new ones, as the one above.

PER check failed. :roll:

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I am scratching my head at how the image has repaired itself since then. :?

Black

Arcane
To be honest I preferred it broken.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom