Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Let's Play Fallout 4: your mom is collateral damage

PocketMine

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
I Imagine in Next DLC Elder Scroll will be found buried in Native american burial mould just outside Boston. Which will atract dragons to guard it. DLC name Skyrim with Guns. :kwafuckyeah: :d1p:

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
lol wtf is that

1763706-downsizedhereticalcy9.jpg

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
My brain... so much fuck... can't handle it.

Stay tuned for tonight's 'best quest of Fallout 4 series' as told by our mainstream vidya game media then.
Bring a bottle to hold your liquefied brain.
Why? Because...

neverchange.png

lightbane

Arcane
I thought this was going to be something about "Cthulhu-esque" cults, Deep ones and stuff like that, since Bethesda seems quite fond of including such elements in many of their games, but nope, it's worse than that. :retarded:
You don't have to do this, RK, you already finished the game! Stop this before it is too late... Or until the DLC/expansions show up. :troll:

lightbane

Arcane
That writing. :lol: It seems the devs tried really hard to be spooky... And failed hard to do so. And that whole "cuck" questline seems like someone was venting his issues on the game.

RK47

Patron
That writing. :lol: It seems the devs tried really hard to be spooky... And failed hard to do so. And that whole "cuck" questline seems like someone was venting his issues on the game.
Devil's Due
fallout-4-museum-of-witchcraft.jpg

There's a good chance that you'll get a notification to go explore the Museum of Witchcraft early on. Here's some advice: don't put it off.

Devil's Due actually begins when you enter the museum's basement—from there, it plays like a classic horror movie. The quest itself is simple: players are basically let loose inside a creepy, dilapidated museum, and have to figure out exactly what happened. At first, actually coming face-to-face with the museum's only occupant may seem a bit anti-climatic ... but the boss battle doesn't actually signify the end of the quest.

Depending on your choices, the quest can end in two very different ways (it also determines whether or not you're a terrible person), and it's worth going back to an earlier save just to see the different outcomes. It's not particularly long, sure, but it'll make you wish that there were more open-ended quests like it.

it'll make you wish that there were more open-ended quests like it.
neverchange.png

RK47

Patron
I stopped following this Let's Hateplay some pages ago. DA:I was funny in a stupid sort of way so I watched till the end. F4 is just stupid.

Well University Point is one of the 'rare gems' of the game. It's very understated and the fact that there is no quest pop-up made it more surprising. The set up is simple: a university was attacked by the Institute, its inhabitants were slaughtered to the last man. It's up to you whether you want to search for clues as to what had happened and try to find whatever it is the Institute was looking for. As stated earlier, there's no quest log updates placing markers for you to simply follow. Give it a look.

RK47

Patron
BUT WHAT ABOUT ME CIBAI?
IM BORED OF WATCHING BETHESDA THE BRETON GETTING RAPED IN WHITERUN

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom