Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Let's Play Fallout 4: your mom is collateral damage

Shadenuat

Arcane
Great glasses

vibe-psy-gangnam-style.jpeg

Black

Arcane
I find it amazing how so many years later they managed to make the 1vs1 fight less interesting than your first deatclaw encounter in FO1. And with power armor at that. All that ~20 minutes in.
Kids need their instant gratifications.

Lorenzen

Augur
From what I've seen here the game seems to be entertaining for about 10 minutes... total. Are you going to finish it, or will you abandon ship, RK47?

I do wish this was a picture LP though, so I wouldn't have to suffer through it in real time with you. But I guess all the work wouldn't be worth the payoff.

Anyway, keep up the, uh, good work, I guess. :salute:

The FFVII victory music was a really nice touch!

Black

Arcane
Do you feel like playing more, RK?

Last edited:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Do you play like playing more, RK?

I refuse to be distracted by the side content and remain focused in the main plot to get this over with quickly.
That's another reason why I didn't adopt a pack rat mentality. There's just way too many locked boxes in this game and abundance of loot meant you'll never run short of healing supplies.
The above, coupled with the ability of the player to craft medical supplies, consumables, and even upgrade weapon with a not a single perk investment means going out of the way to prepare will only make the game even easier.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
"Your interview is selling, mister. Here's your free coffee." - Coffee? In post-apoc Boston? Where exactly are they getting coffee from?
1292018901473.jpg

You must have never been to Boston. There's literally one every five blocks. Even in the post-apocalypse.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Except for Daggerfall, there really is no Bethesda game without a banal main quest.

Black

Arcane
There's too much retardation in this game, I can't even continue watching this shitfest. Good luck RK, steel be with you.

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Do you play with the sound off? The KA CHING + Idiot Savant sound are driving me mad just watching, and I skip a shit ton.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom