Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Let's Play Fallout 4: your mom is collateral damage

lightbane

Arcane
Way better and more efficient than 100 reviews. Good job, RK. why don't you show off all of Dogmeat's tricks? Since it was sold as one of the game's highpoints, it totally should be an interesting experiment, no?
Also, why don't you try that "laser musket" you got during the beginning? I wonder if it's as ridiculous as it sounds.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
So is crafting truly optional like Todd claimed? Are you at a disadvantage by not modding armour/weapons?

Zeriel

Arcane
So is crafting truly optional like Todd claimed? Are you at a disadvantage by not modding armour/weapons?

Yes, but it doesn't matter, just like in Skyrim. All crafting does is make you even more overpowered so you feel obligated to turn the difficulty up to max so you don't one shot things.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
In real life you often one shot things. And when FO4 will not allow fast backpedaling, you'd be happy you are able to oneshot things.

Black

Arcane
An intern between his animations and coffee making break.

Adon

Arcane
Goddamn the beginning was boring especially the stuff with the Power Armor and the Deathclaw, it just reeks of laziness from Bethesda's part. If it wasn't for the stoner psychic that cracked me up, I would've fallen asleep.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Perfect choice of soundtrack :salute:

Also, make sure you loot all the duct tape and glue. Lotta twitch streamers didn't and regretted it later when all weapon upgrades require adhesive.

Shadenuat

Arcane
As always you can trust RK47 to do his duty and go into the tanks play the last shittiest AAA game for you and thus spare you the money (he even bought a new video card!). Now I can spend all that on something way better like replacing my potato with even more potato.
Or play a JRPG from 2004 where I can kill monstrous penguins who have petrify and instant death attacks.

Last edited:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
You will make a good name for my new bedlinen series Shadenuat
NEXTGEN.png

joke.png

Last edited:

Shadenuat

Arcane
As long as it's pure white and ornamented with flowers

Btw, synths?... err, Fallout 4 is now ripping off Wasteland 2? I guess it's a historically accurate plagiarism buuut...

Also it seems like they spent half a budget on more vault boys and to make game completely hammer you that you're playing "Fallout", cause vault boys everywhere.
Looks awful.

RK47

Patron
And now I present to you more terrible ghoul killing.

These quests 'details' are just a location and one liner telling you what to do. Fucking 2015 standards, yo. Find Strelok.

Last edited:

lightbane

Arcane
Impressive: the NPCs' models, acting, animations and everything else gets worse the more you progress, showing more and more bugs, low-textures graphics and other inconsistencies. Still, the game doesn't seem to have crashed on you yet, so it's an improvement compared with the previous Bethesda games.

Also, Synthetics, really? Just to be sure, which ones: generic killer robots (which Fallout already had, including non-shaped ones), or full-conversion cyborgs (as in a robot body with a human brian, which earlier titles also had)? They're redundant and visually look out of place, for not to mention they don't seem to have a really advanced AI. :lol:
Also, besides the obvious Terminator rip-off, their visual design reminds me of the Binary Domain robots, which may or may not be just a coincidence.

Are these ghouls an actual threat if you don't bother with VATS?

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
Impressive: the NPCs' models, acting, animations and everything else gets worse the more you progress, showing more and more bugs, low-textures graphics and other inconsistencies. Still, the game doesn't seem to have crashed on you yet, so it's an improvement compared with the previous Bethesda games.

Also, Synthetics, really? Just to be sure, which ones: generic killer robots (which Fallout already had, including non-shaped ones), or full-conversion cyborgs (as in a robot body with a human brian, which earlier titles also had)? They're redundant and visually look out of place, for not to mention they don't seem to have a really advanced AI. :lol:
Also, besides the obvious Terminator rip-off, their visual design reminds me of the Binary Domain robots, which may or may not be just a coincidence.

Are these ghouls an actual threat if you don't bother with VATS?
LK10 builds don't work that way since I'm roleplaying a lucky idiot savant. :smug:

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Looking at those high luck perks... eventually one might be able to spam critical hits in VATS non stop.

And the enemies that shoot at you kill themselves.

RK47

Patron
Looking at those high luck perks... eventually one might be able to spam critical hits in VATS non stop.

And the enemies that shoot at you kill themselves.

Make shitty game go faster = good.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom