Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play Crusader Kings II: The Isle of Retards

JagreenLern

Erudite
Patron
MCA Project: Eternity
Am I old enough to have a guardian yet?
I humbly request you have me raised to be a great general so that I might slaughter some heretics, or as a murderous fuck with high intrigue so that I might kill people and laugh about it later.

Also, I think your next male child should be named The Brazilian Slaughter.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I don't mind having my name slapped on some female. Turns out, it actually is female in some cultures..

And here I just thought I'd been clever when I shortened Aziraphale back in the day. :roll:

Luzur

Good Sir
I don't mind having my name slapped on some female. Turns out, it actually is female in some cultures..

And here I just thought I'd been clever when I shortened Aziraphale back in the day. :roll:

Azira is female in most cultures afaik.

it kinda radiantes femininity, since it is a soft word.

sorry bro just pointing it out.

newcomer

Learned
The Brazilian Slaughter

There will be one.

And for JagreenLern I have to check first what is he... as far as I remember most children are educated to handle jewgolds...

Spoiler: Oh, an Underhanded Rogue. Not exactly a murderous fuck, more like an unskilled diplomat. My bad... Educating Codexians with diplomat skills is a big mistake of mine (well, I still dream of a Codex loved by everyone, so I tend to reserve 1 or 2 child to be diplomats)

Oh btw, maybe to illustrate you guys how long you will have to wait until I give you names, I have played until year 1174, which is around 100 years after the last update (rest assured that updates will be quick :))
I think I will wait until I exhausted my update reserves so that you can make a more "customized" choice of your characters

Let me prepare an update...

newcomer

Learned
Traitors, infidels, and independence

*Special thanks to Cassidy for contributing the expression SANDNIGGER
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ck2_122_zpsc6a1e0c1.jpg

"I am… NOT THE LAW!"

ck2_124_zps81eca0b8.jpg

Duke Underlord continues his campaign against the heretics of Ireland. Suddenly, he showed his soldiers how blessed is he after the heretics suddenly turned against each other, ignoring his holy army.

ck2_125_zps57a7a735.jpg

Let’s bet who will win the fight! I’ll bet 1 gold for the stinky peasant army!

ck2_126_zpsdd3d632c.jpg

Still, the results are irrelevant; Underlord crushed all of them like a skull of pig!

ck2_127_zps3d8d85c2.jpg

Meanwhile, the EMPRAH invites Underlord to attend his grand tournament. Only cowards pass up this chance for glory!

ck2_130_zps6a990fb9.jpg

Another influential bishop abandons POPAMOLE HERESY, another big leap for the One True Faith.

ck2_132_zps3192f2e5.jpg

After 3 months, the HERETIC garrison finally succumbed to hunger and disease. It is just a matter of time before the entire population surrenders.

ck2_134_zps5e80da36.jpg

And so the tournament ends. Too bad martial is not Underlord’s strong point, but at least he showed something in front of the EMPRAH.

ck2_135_zps1c51d9ed.jpg

Meanwhile, little Vernydar is turning impulsive, which will have adverse effect on his future rule. THIS SHALL NOT STAND!

ck2_137_zps45e634a1.jpg

Another son! Specially dedicated to The Brazilian Slaughter

ck2_141_zpsdd0e1e10.jpg

After 1 year of campaign, Underlord finally crushed the HERETICS of Oriel under his boots. It is time to push the campaign further and unite Ireland.

ck2_146_zps7f04f89e.jpg

But what is this? The EMPRAH has a claim to a county in Ireland? On top of that he wants to steal the Isle of Man? TRAITORS, Underlord shouted. From now on it is clear that the EMPRAH are nothing but SANDNIGGERS! HERETICS! MAHOMETAN LOVERS! It is clear that Underlord has to devise a plan to break free from the rule of SANDNIGGERS.

ck2_147_zps73062c71.jpg

To prevent the SANDNIGGER from claiming Underlord’s rightful CLAY, he invited a proper claimant to the clay and give him an illusion of glory. This allows Underlord to claim the clay before the SANDNIGGERS

ck2_150_zpsfeb63890.jpg

Another HERESY stomping. This will end quickly.

ck2_152_zpsc1ee3be3.jpg

A prisoner! Moar Jewgoldz!

ck2_153_zps29eace4e.jpg

Seeing that Fafnir almost turned into an unbeliever, Underlord pulled out his strap and begin hitting him.

ck2_154_zpsa6b52a22.jpg

And what’s this? The SANDNIGGER made his move! Underlord knows he should claim this clay quickly.

ck2_156_zpsea5ef373.jpg

And they’re using Underlord’s precious BOATS! Underlord almost fainted when he saw the maintenance cost.

ck2_157_zpsce3985ea.jpg

On the age of 15, Vernydar suddenly showed his ability in handling Jewgolds. Underlord responded by placing him under a real JEW who converted to the Monophysitism.

ck2_160_zpscb9aa235.jpg

After crushing countless skulls of HERETICS, the marshal found a better design for swords to crush the HERETICS more easily. Underlord is very pleased with this development.

ck2_165_zpsdea39e6f.jpg

The SANDNIGGERS are preparing to cross the sea… with UNDERLORD'S boat!

ck2_166_zps3d56b200.jpg

Thankfully the HERETICS submitted to Underlord before that happens.

ck2_167_zpsd11a4cc1.jpg

And now, time for Underlord to claim his clay…

ck2_168_zpsb8f6c1ac.jpg

TRAITORS!

ck2_171_zps90924406.jpg

STINKY PEASANTS!

ck2_172_zps1de74ffe.jpg

On 8th January 1084, Vernydar Ua Codex proved himself worthy to handle jewgolds. It is clear that the position of steward will soon be reserved to him.

ck2_173_zpsf14cd13d.jpg

And now, time to find a suitable wife with enhanced uterus… Underlord decided that this one matches his strict skill requirements.

ck2_174_zpsca61324c.jpg

Turns out that this girl is the daughter of an EMPRAH much more dignified than the SANDNIGGERS.

ck2_177_zpsbb7363f5.jpg

And naturally the Holy Roman EMPRAH agreed to Underlord’s request. ”Of course he will be honored to have caught my eye, I am great after all,” Underlord thinks.

ck2_179_zps128db55a.jpg

MOAR STINKY PEASANTS! HOW DARE THEY HIT MY SON!

ck2_188_zps39a723c7.jpg

But of course, the princess of HRE brings POPAMOLE HERESY to Underlord’s court. It was Underlord how convinced her to abandon this HERESY and believe in the right thing.

ck2_189_zps06d9e66e.jpg

Even the peasants agree that the POPAMOLE HERESY is a terrible curse. More peasants volunteer to crush the HERETICS like a skull of pig!

ck2_193_zpsc0680c7f.jpg

And finally, the traitor has been put into his rightful place, the jail!

ck2_195_zpsebe07d78.jpg

Underlord then hand over the title to his son Vernydar, who will converts the clay into the One True Faith.

ck2_200_zps1fd92b93.jpg

After that, Underlord decided that it is time to break free from the SANDNIGGERS before he himself is BANNED.

ck2_201_zps6f8a6f9e.jpg

And so, an independence war is started.

ck2_202_zps964b9f19.jpg

While Underlord can theoretically call the Holy Roman EMPRAH to war, he finds no need to do so for one simple reason: the SANDNIGGERS is virtually landlocked from Ireland!
This is why this war is also known as “Independence without wasted blood”.

ck2_205_zps73fb021b.jpg

Fafnir also shows potential in handling Jewgolds. He will be tutored by Vernydar to master his skills in jewgold handling.

ck2_212_zps428426a6.jpg

At the coming of age ceremony, Fafnir has proved himself in managing Jewgolds. Sadly, his twin brother TOME do not share the same skills. But Underlord will make good use for them.

ck2_213_zpsc418f62f.jpg

ck2_214_zps8594cf1c.jpg

Fafnir is bethored to a genius maiden to produce quality kids. Meanwhile, TOME is sent to a count in Wales for diplomatic reason; Underlord hopes that this county will soon be united under the glorious Codex family.

ck2_216_zps83ee0bbf.jpg

Fafnir, showing much more potential than Vernydar in Jewgolds, appealed to be a steward. Underlord is known to maintain high standerds, so naturally he agreed to Fafnir ‘s demands.

ck2_226_zps990d0793.jpg

One day, Fafnir asked for a clay to govern. Sadly Underlord has no suitable clay for him, and so his request is turned down. At least he still got his wife.

ck2_229_zps9d92125c.jpg

More HERETICS converted! Underlord is very pleased with this. On top of that, the war with SANDNIGGERS is going in his favor.

ck2_235_zps517cd5f1.jpg

While waiting for the SANDNIGGERS to surrender, Underlord builds his strength to prepare for glorious Codex’s independence.

ck2_239_zpse1be9556.jpg

JagreenLern fails to master diplomacy… Oh well.. Underlord thinks it is a mistake for Codexians to learn to be liked by other people anyway

ck2_248_zps8cb85118.jpg

Underlord is very pleased to learn that TOME is doing well in Wales. Hopes for uniting Wales under Codex is visible.

ck2_250_zpsd7e79475.jpg

Meanwhile, Princess Bee seems to be interested in crushing HERETICS. Underlord agrees that even girls should learn how to crush HERETICS!

ck2_251_zpsb1f0a051.jpg

MY PRECIOUS BEE!

ck2_252_zpsb0f2a597.jpg

At the very least, Fafnir managed to squeeze more Jewgolds for Underlord’s holy campaign.

ck2_254_zpsd6d254fd.jpg

On 16th August 1089, Underlord obtained his first granddaughter from Fafnir. The Codex dynasty is expanding!

ck2_257_zps02ccc662.jpg

The Brazilian Slaughter turns cynical for his age. While Underlord can cure him with more spanking, he thinks that being cynical will help The Brazilian Slaughter to be a great spy, so he did nothing to The Brazilian Slaughter

ck2_260_zps48935a9b.jpg

ck2_261_zpse875bfc6.jpg

After 5 years of “war”, it is clear that the SANDNIGGERS cannot cross the ocean. It is obvious that Underlord triumphed.

ck2_271_zps3abe4a07.jpg

Directly after the war, Underlord reformed the succession law to make sure Vernydar gets everything. Good for preventing succession wars, he thinks.

ck2_273_zps9c8d3c39.jpg

And so, on 11th February 1090, Underlord Ua Codex is free from the shackles of SANDNIGGERS. The Codex can now focus their ambition to unite Ireland under Monophysitism.

newcomer

Learned
My real life is not in a good shape... I'll continue this next week with 2 or 3 updates in a row
And too bad I cannot put more than 10 alerts in the post :(

newcomer

Learned
This is all going a bit too good if you ask me. Why hasn't one of the regional behemoths tried to swallow you yet? : x

Because now my military is on par with them thx to all the banning :smug:
And besides, even if they have the military to do so they can't; in CK2 you need a reason to start a war, unlike in EU3 where you can just start a war and becomes infamous. Currently only the Isle of Man is in danger of being lost to regional behemoths, because it is traditionally under the Duke of the Isles (military-wise weaker than Underlord) and Scotland (military-wise on par with Underlord)

And btw, Underlord is already considered a regional behemoth at this stage :smug:

Good Good. I'm the rightful Heir
Not yet, there's still the son of Vernydar . You're the second in line for the throne

Fafnir

Liturgist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Still doesn't prevent me from being the rightful heir! Although know good old CK2 he won't die

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom