Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's Play Civilization IV: Caveman 2 Cosmos, A Zionist Tale

Cassidy

Arcane
And at last, one of the cheesiest titles for updates ever, but trust me when I say such title is completely fitting to the content here:

======================

ark-of-the-covenant.jpg

Indiana Tranny and the Ark of the Covenant

Song of the Dead Sun

"O Zion, with all my might I do love you!,
Now may your memory blèssed be for ever!
O Zion, with all my heart I do love you!,
Now may your memory blèssed be for ever!
Embrace the vision spoken of you,
Dreams of the prophets sought for you!
Grow high, spread wide,
Praise your redeemer, Almighty God.
My soul rejoices in your coming glory!
With all my heart I will bless you for ever!"

- Dead Sea Scrolls, Psalm 153.

bhPh9.jpg

Further deals are made with the less belligerent and aggressive among the Goyim.

xjMWF.jpg

Tired of being ousted by Goyim in the construction of great workers, Zion demands that the glorious Flavian Amphitheatre where the Goyim shall be fed to lions becomes finished immediately no matter how much Jewgold it costs to make such a feat happen. It is hurtful to a lot of Jews as seeing the coffers dry cause immense pain among a people where avarice is the rule rather than exception. A few had to have their hands cutted off because they refused to open them to donate to the Flavian Amphitheatre construction fund.

Nevertheless the trauma will pass. The Elders manipulate the masses to have a short-lived memory of tragic events, and soon they will recoup the Jewgold invested in this great work of architecture. After all no people have a larger amount of people so talented so with gold they can go to zero to millionaire other than the Jews.

kuPTB.jpg

An inane Homer Simpson quote given after Oil Lamps are researched.

Inanity and oil lamps? Certainly not coincidence!

21o30w9.gif

And thus the Elders of Zion tap the forbidden knowledge of summonning Djinns.

Cm4kW.jpg

"In order that the masses themselves may not guess what they are about WE FURTHER DISTRACT THEM WITH AMUSEMENTS, GAMES, PASTIMES, PASSIONS, PEOPLE'S PALACES .... SOON WE SHALL BEGIN THROUGH THE PRESS TO PROPOSE COMPETITIONS IN ART, IN SPORT IN ALL KINDS: these interests will finally distract their minds from questions in which we should find ourselves compelled to oppose them." - Protocol # 13

The Flavian Amphitheatre is concluded. Bread and circus shall keep the manboons in line as they drool until more complex forms of brainwashing like televitz and Duff beer are invented to truly enslave the goyim into perpetual drooling ignorance and obedience.

iwonQ.jpg

However, the Britfags launch a massive counter offensive against their recently conquered capital. Unsurmountable legions charge against the city to expel the Jews from it, but one man alone in this battle achieves a feat of great heroism. Lyric Suite lead a group of fanatical archers in defending London against the hordes, defeating a ridiculous number of their enemies, and yet they seem to draw from an infinite pool of reserves, building a road out of their own corpses the next reinforcements pass through.

Yet the Jewish servant Lyric Suite, in spite of his mental breakdown leading him into a berserk rage, continued to slaughter them over and over nonstop, his unit of berserker archers seemingly unstoppable.

DvCGq.jpg

Until suddenly he fell out on the ground and died out of "natural causes". A few years ago Lyric Suite began to question the established order and poke too close to the truth for convenience. Of course that fact and how he died suddenly in a mysterious way are in no way or form related and coincidences like this are only coincidences those who disagree are loons wearing tinfoil hats.

Lyric Suite, another martyr of Israel like Rhalle, dying in a glorious last stand where he inflicted an almost 40:1 casualty ratio.

:salute:

London is endangered now! The massed attack by the English drowned many veteran units through massive human waves. Israel took a terrible blow as some of their most veteran units died to defend their recent victory and the survivors were severely wounded and exhausted after holding out against such massed numbers, led by Field Commander Chocolate Jew who refused to retreat from London.

0xida.jpg

nomask7 was tired of seeing so much death and just watching, but he couldn't just go around. They wouldn't allow him to join the battle as his death would be too much of a setback for the Zionist Agenda. Thus he came with a cunning plan to achieve his goal:

nazi_girl.jpg

He came out of the closet crossdressed into Paula Tormeson to disguise her his true identity.

Such event coincidentally was the last event of note other than the British trying too hard to take London and failing, because thanks to Jewgold another powerful Warlord Chief was rushed just in time to stop the fall of London, to happen before a milestone in the Zionist plans of world domination:

W2fMX.jpg

dd395-Horns%20%28site%29.jpg

The involuntary worship of Baalseirin combined with the voluntary mass GLBT orgies in the name of such twisted demon have spread out through all cities directly ruled by the Elders of Zion. Therefore the time is ripe for the Synagogue of Satan Judaism to become the new official faith of the Kingdom of Israel and for the ancient and backwards Druidism to be gradually forsaken.

jyiFb.jpg

Thanks to a mysterious unnamed Warlord Chief that looks like the same who died before the city of London withstands even against the massive number of English troops besieging it outside.

BSdr7.jpg

The tranny disguised Paula Tormeson joins with some of the strongest swordmen in Israel to lead them to victory. That is all, there is no 2trannies1cup grade of scat involved. Seriously.

And fittingly, one of the first promotions for the new unit led by the Zionist Agent no longer disguising who he truly is in disguise is symbolized by the Star of Baalseirin.

AQeqy.jpg

The Elders of Zion request the construction of an impressive artifact to represent the alliance of the Chosen People with Baalseirin God. This artifact also will greatly augment the amount of Jewgold every city converted to Judaism generates, which is the primary reason for the switch of state religion in the first place. Once better options appear the Elders will definitively manipulate the masses to adopt new faiths.

aJSOQ.jpg

To fasten the spread of Judaism and of MULTIKULT, the Elders request the creation of a immigrants-friendly policy that obviously greatly helps their agenda of using decline as a means of creating a Zionist New World Order as shown by Sweden. On the same, to reduce the filth the manboons leave, a law will demand that all trash is thrown to the sea.

I'd make a Bin Laden joke here but that would be too stupid.

:M

umkvz.jpg

But the Ark of the Covenant was not the only of the great works being engineered in Israel. A great temple was erected in the city of TNP, and beneath it an even greater temple to the dark god. Meanwhile the defenders of London began to strike back but the legions beyond the wall were truly vast. It would take them a lot of time to turn the tide of the siege.

CaebM.jpg

If you were expecting pics of the mentioned Codexian celebrity, go back to GD.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/want-to-see-nomask7.48825/

And from this battle against numerically superior forces a new great commander has risen. A great commander that would soon encounter nomask7 crossdressed as Paula Tormeson in their path to victory in a meeting that may or not involve scat love: a tranny called Scottish Martial Arts.

Nobody will stand a chance against such a mighty Duo in service of their Zionist overlords!

Zl6Z2.jpg

Meanwhile, more deals are made for improving Jewish scienmajifics.

fhcoG.jpg

The legions of British invaders seem endless, but they will eventually fold from how many losses they are taking. Eventually. Siege engines will allow for the wiping out of goyim armies to happen much faster, once they are invented.

(I think it is not needed to mention how frustrating wiping the seemingly neverending stack next to London is being)

3A07X.jpg

New forces appear in the armies of Israel. Easier to use and powerful, crossbows become a new armament together with light swords. Many archer units are fitted with the new weapons to maximize their offensive abilities, while some will in the future become longbowmen.

Actually I don't remember why I took this screenshot so I'm writing this to fill in.

bHA9u.jpg

"8. Under various names there exists in all countries approximately one and the same thing. Representation, Ministry, Senate, State Council, Legislative and Executive Corps. I need not explain to you the mechanism of the relation of these institutions to one another, because you are aware of all that; only take note of the fact that each of the above-named institutions corresponds to some important function of the State, and I would beg you to remark that the word "important" I apply not to the institution but to the function, consequently it is not the institutions which are important but their functions. These institutions have divided up among themselves all the functions of government - administrative, legislative, executive, wherefore they have come to operate as do the organs in the human body. If we injure one part in the machinery of State, the State falls sick, like a human body, and ... will die.

9. When we introduced into the State organism the poison of Liberalism its whole political complexion underwent a change. States have been seized with a mortal illness - blood poisoning. All that remains is to await the end of their death agony.

10. Liberalism produced Constitutional States, which took the place of what was the only safeguard of the GOYIM, namely, Despotism; and A CONSTITUTION, AS YOU WELL KNOW, IS NOTHING ELSE BUT A SCHOOL OF DISCORDS, misunderstandings, quarrels, disagreements, fruitless party agitations, party whims - in a word, a school of everything that serves to destroy the personality of State activity. THE TRIBUNE OF THE "TALKERIES" HAS, NO LESS EFFECTIVELY THAN THE PRESS, CONDEMNED THE RULERS TO INACTIVITY AND IMPOTENCE, and thereby rendered them useless and superfluous, for which reason indeed they have been in many countries deposed. THEN IT WAS THAT THE ERA OF REPUBLICS BECOME POSSIBLE OF REALIZATION; AND THEN IT WAS THAT WE REPLACED THE RULER BY A CARICATURE OF A GOVERNMENT - BY A PRESIDENT, TAKEN FROM THE MOB, FROM THE MIDST OF OUR PUPPET CREATURES, OR SLAVES. This was the foundation of the mine which we have laid under the GOY people, I should rather say, under the GOY peoples." Protocol # 10

A deal made as nothing but a coverup, for in truth the Elders of Zion manipulated the Greeks into inventing the so easily manipulated and Jew-controlled Demokwacy as a means of making the future goy unaware of the true source of the concept: the plans of the Elders to rule the entire world.

6tdNh.jpg

And at last, the construction of the mythical Ark of the Covenant is concluded. It is there that the supposed Ten Commandments supposedly given by God to a Jewish Prophet named spacemooses* lie. It is said to have supernatural powers and that anyone who attempts to gain its powers will be sent to Oblivion. In truth, anyone who tries to tap its power will have his soul devoured by the true "god" of the Zionists.

DRw1Q.jpg

Meanwhile, another GREAT ZIONIST WONDER, the mountain fort of Masada, is built at SlavemasterT, which should prove very handy if the filthy Carthagian raghead goyim try again to invade it.

And all of this is happening while the gigantic stack near London is being painfully dealt with unit by unit.

5wPZA.jpg

Yet, finally the forces in London begin to strike back very harshly against the goyim legions. They will take a long time to wipe out all who stand on the other side of the walls of London, but their enemies already suffered heavy casualties.

ITUxv.jpg

A quote from Homer Simpson on oil lamps and a "Death to Amerikwa" quote in Siege Warfare? Can it get more inane than this?

Catapults will soon become a common element in the mighty Israeli armies.

8Bqhw.jpg

Baalseiring decided out of randomness to take a piss at one of the walls of York when nobody was seeing. This piss left an inconclusive image by pure chance that resembled a human face of a prophet. The sheeple thought it was a miracle and the Zionists wasted no time to make jewgold out of it by charging fees on people wanting to see the "miracle".

iE0xT.jpg

Victory draws nearer! At last the Goyim scum besieging London were fully wiped out, and Nottingham is not very far from there to be taken.

eUqxy.jpg

" 1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
3 Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked." - Psalm 91

Having suffered heavy casualties, the enemies are being gradually backed and surrounded. The time for another decisive strike that shall take down another of the most important British cities is now.

GuaUK.jpg

After several battles the English forces retreat inside Nottingham, awaiting their inevitable fate. But while the tide of the war once again turned into full motion towards the total defeat of England, other goyim could find such event a threat to their goals.

BiGyM.jpg

"Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam" - Cato the Elder.

NOT AGAIN!!!

Now there will be no mercy anymore! Carthage has proved they have no morals and no honor about peace treaties. Such scum, worst of all goyim, deserve less dignity and respect than an earthworm and must be like all children of destruction exterminated once Israel builds a large enough fleet to begin defeating and razing their cities, one by one, until they are fully wiped out! The head of this Hannibal douchebag will end in a pike and his soul shall be devoured by Baalserin! For the Elders always win and the goyim always lose!

Unfortunately the bulk of the Israeli army and of its starting navy were focused against England when such treachery happened.

(Irritating stacks and this pointlessness of diplomacy against the particular civ that AI chooses to act retarded over is why in Modern Age when some AI-controlled shithead decides to declare war I just nuke their cities over and over and them send a few units to mop up the leftovers.)

Thus, in the end, two news. Good and bad news. First the bad ones:

FDgh8.jpg

The goyim more worthless than earthworms have built up for this invasion with a large fleet. It won't be easy to hold them off while most of the Israeli forces are busy fighting the English.

Tc8jb.jpg

But such display of cowardice and dishonor won't overshadow another great step in the Jewish World Domination plan that was the conquest of Nottingham: the total defeat of the English draws near as Israel will soon exert total supremacy over their own continent, and eventually beyond it!

Of the most impressive number of statistics the number of enemy units the Chocolate Jew led units defeated is a good measurement of the size of the English forces and of how Israel crushed them harshly: 232 enemy units!

(Yes, you didn't read it wrong: the AI cheats are getting ridiculous banal shit boring in the maximum difficulty level and just making gameplay more frustrating instead of challenging specially as the AI seems to dumb to use field commanders. Every xp = 1 defeated enemy unit.)

dd395-Russia%20%28site%29.jpg

ZIONISM RULES EVERYWHERE! EVEN IN SHITHOLES LIKE GEORGIA!

Cassidy

Arcane
For the lolconspiracy montages:

rense.com
deesillustration.com

And google image search sometimes.

Cassidy

Arcane
hastings-1066.jpg

Fall of England

Orphaned Land: New Jerusalem

3TjHX.jpg

The traitorous Carthagians perish next to the might of the IDF.

mYCtR.jpg

While the weakening English attempt to retake one of the cities they lost, but so they do fail for they have declared war against the Chosen People, and now shall pay the price, while the bulk of the Israeli army marches to conquer more cities.

Z7pmA.jpg

Insurance is a proposed new Jewish scienmajifics for making Jewgold out of the goyim short-term mindset and incapability of saving money for emergencies. With the mechanisms developed it shall greatly bolster trade, which just suits their needs perfectly.

RRsT6.jpg

Deals are also made for acquiring some wisdoms that were deemed not priorities.

8zPha.jpg

Even in situations where the price to pay for such technologies comes high. For it's still a nice deal for goyim* workers are plentiful for trades like this.

*Do you really think Jews would work on anything other than accounting gold?

:M ___.........._ :M:M:M:M
:M ____ ..........:M
:M ___.........._ :M
:M:M:M:M:M:M:M
_______ ...........__:M ______ .._._ :M
______ _...........__:M _____ _...__ :M
:M:M:M:M __.__._ _._. :M

82BKp.jpg

A new city is established, in honor to one of the greatest warriors and military leaders who died in service of the Zionist cause: Lyric Suite. It is positioned strategically to tap into three valuable resources that truly honor the long gone warrior: Diamonds, Potatoes and Chickens.

: x

:kfc:

pXLt8.jpg

A navy is built and gradually repels the Carthagian invasion. Their attempts to capture SlavemasterT are even further ruined by the mighty mountain fortress of Masada located withing the city.

JXs3e.jpg

Oxford is already surrounded, and under the guidance of the seasoned Field Commander Chocolate Jew, the Zionist armies provoke massed casualties. It is only a matter of time before its fall.

vEGRU.jpg

Victory draws even closer! Once the English threat is subdued, then Carthage shall burn!

kzu1u.jpg

The Battle of the Sea of Ndiaeor Tsaa was a decisive naval battle in the Israeli-Carthagian war. The Carthagians suffered heavy casualties, while their already on land invaders weren't having better luck.

qdY46.jpg

The squabbling of the goyim is of no concern. In fact as long as they keep warring themselves, the Elders of Zion will have their plans unfolding faster.

PbWrd.jpg

From the battles of this great conflict, a new legend is born. One that will complement the might of Paula Tormeson and Scottish Martial Arts, to make a formidable Tranny Triad of great generals. Kaiserin is this legend. The cycle is thus complete.

5rZK4.jpg

Another invasion force drowns in the ocean depths before they could successfully land on shore.

6wkdH.jpg

The fearsome war elephants of Carthage wreak havoc on the countryside while other naval battles carry on. Pikemen are called to deal with the massive beasts.

GNM2P.jpg

The Navy of Carthage is obliterated while their ground forces scatter and are surrounded.

gJkid.jpg

Even Japanese movie directors are puppets to the Zionist Cause! Jewlywood is only the more obvious hive of Jewry brainwashing towards the goyim manboons!

Pysb7.jpg

Better to pull the strings of Jewgold into them than to defeat your enemies.

SS6Rm.jpg

Akira Kurosawa, one of the greatest filmmakers ever, is called to develop a proper literature.

However, this is only secondary to the most important event that was happening at the same time: what was about to be built in spacemoose. And don't forget that spacemoose has access to both chicken and watermelons.

tumblr_lapj8rPqvF1qadkx7o1_250.gif

XJWwJ.jpg

Valuable knowledge is bought from Kwa in exchange for even more goyim workers and some Jewgold.

One day the Kwa will be giving to the Elders whatever they want free of charge... one day they will.

7oSEY.jpg

The glorious IDF finds the largest remaining English city. Another step towards the total subjugation of such warmongering and threatening goyim.

te0X5.jpg

Another invasion force is stopped on track before it could land on the shores near SlavemasterT.

Carthago delenda est.

However, the recently conquered Oxford is swarmed by a massive legion in a British attempt of a counter-attack. To not take any chances, an archer is rushed in its defense.

PCnM8.jpg

Against all odds, three units held out with great bravery against a gigantic invasion force, driving the attackers out.

arLxR.jpg

The Jewgold must flow!

p0M7N.jpg

jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif

He who controls the Jewgold and the Spice controls the Universe!

be8Y0.jpg

Over the distant and quite Schlossader Base, a Royal Tomb is constructed. There are many sinister rumors about the reason for constructing the tomb of the royal family is such a remote location, but the official reason is to allow ice burial of the bodies, so that such bodies will forever stay preserved there, as frozen as Prisoners of Ice and as that Stereotypical Villain work to be finished soon after Grimoire's release date.

liLQB.jpg

Definitively good news, a proof that the Jewish are too smart to wait for the government to fix their daily needs and thus capable of handling issues like lack of fishing boats on their own.

WD0lu.jpg

With the Greeks, another deal is made. Inheriting the concept of Vassalage will allow for Zion to puppet rather than totally destroy England, which serve their agenda much better. But first they will need to really press them into capitulation.

MzPKT.jpg

Potato and KFC shall be aplenty in Lyric Suite. Take your own conclusions.

JpzWC.jpg

Another great prophet is born, this time one who decides to settle down in a city.

BSonl.jpg

Canterbury fell! Now the English have only 3 cities left. Yet they refuse to surrender. Another city of theirs will have to go down first.

WiiIv.jpg

For some strange reason the Australians have a big surplus of marijuana, and make a nice deal about it. Marijuana will keep the goyim sheeple tame and until the development of televitz will be one of the best things ever for pulling strings. And speaking of marijuana:

n0Yab.jpg

http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/browse_thread/thread/488e656d9105222b

Of course the Zionists will want to corner every potential market through shady dealings, and few have the same Jewgold-generating potential as selling addictive drugs. That these drugs will destroy goyim lives and make them do anything like slaves in exchange for more is just the icing in the cake.

On another matter, Kaiserin has died before he could lead an unit into a glorious succession of legendary victories. nomask7 cried that day.

zxsnc.jpg

While the research into drug production and trade carries on from its roots in Ancient Medicine, a very important event happens. AT LAST! After centuries of war, thanks to the skills of the legendary Wyrmlord the Chocolate Jew, Israel has utterly crushed England, and thus they offer one final deal to the tranny:

GJBPA.jpg

No need to tell that England thus became forever a puppet of Zionism, and the war was over, and now all attention could be readied to invading the continent where Carthage lies. Several Galleys have been made to transport troops, all ready for the crushing of another goyim scum.

dec_025.jpg

ENGLAND IS JUST THE START. THE ENTIRE WORLD SHALL BOW TO ZIONISM THROUGH EITHER WAR OR BRIBERY!

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
For some strange reason the Australians have a big surplus of marijuana, and make a nice deal about it.
We should ask Cleve to clarify the matter...

Cassidy

Arcane
Have all the Zionist agents taken collective vacation?

That is exactly what THEY want you to think.

=============

carthage-ruins.jpg

Carthage shall burn! Part 1: Return of the Chocolate Jew

Orphaned Land: The Storm Still Rages Inside

m307N.jpg

Nothing like the smell of jewgold in the morning... or was it afternoon? It is usual to lose track of time when accounting for it. And surely horses can be very valuable.

Real horses, not people who want to be a horse.

hFmVA.jpg

Puppets begging. But the Zionist overlords know how to please those they pull the strings of without giving them enough power to even think about trying to free themselves from the manifest destiny of Jewish domination of the entire world.

E0Pom.jpg

And speaking of puppets, surely diamond is valuable, but the weight of KFC and tea in this deal was stronger than it should be if those goyim were not manboons on the most strict sense of the word.

:patriot:

rpJwy.jpg

Damn Carthagians insist into trying further invasions, and now sinking to the bottom of the sea before they could even stand a chance! Their doom is coming for the Jews are truly masterful in the craft of engineering ULTIMATE DOOM EXPANSION SETS for the goyim nations.

yHLt7.jpg

Wait? Is there more of the most barbarian goyim to be subjugated to the east, near valuable resources? The burning of Carthage will have to wait a while.

On the good side, this means better preparation as nobles and warlord vassals rise to lead the glorious Zionist forces into the destruction of Carthage.

zlcNO.jpg

Included among these zionist agents are raw, who always read the orders he is going to issue to his soldiers from a pre-written tablet of generic military orders instead of speaking them spontaneously, and same on his speeches who are just copied straight from those of other generals.

He will lead a troop of rocketeers to victory.

ISexi.jpg

ounsz8.jpg

Japan, Japan never changes. Do they really think Zion will wage war against their #1 supplier of marijuana to keep the sheeple in their place?

4LoRv.jpg

This is what demokwacy is truly all about: lots of cattle and a few pigs.

DqbXE.jpg

stalin_brando was prophetically reborn as Wyrmlord2, leading a group of mounted ladyboys to victory.

fmdF9.jpg

And Jewish scienmajifics continue to evolve towards the goal of cornering another market.

AE73Y.jpg

Oops, looks like that "barbarian presence" was outdated information. Even seasoned conspirators can make mistakes at times It will now be a long time before the Chocolate Jew can get to the city of SlavemasterT, the one that was besieged so many times by Carthage, chosen to become the staging point of the coming major offensive, where the mighty walls, defenders and the fortress of Masada stand tall forever against the unending tides of goyim.

bbu7s.jpg

A truly long time, hopefully not too long that the damn goyim will pester Israel again with their raids.

WbB82.jpg

HURR DURR DERP HERP ARMA 2

On foreign news:

ijAZD.jpg

this-is-sparta-51.jpg

Back to the usual:

uvRFt.jpg

Do you know that Ethiopian Jews are called Beta-Israel? That is because Alpha-Israel means Jews proper, and then it goes from this topmost scale to the downmost Zeta-Israel.

Do you know what a Zeta-Israel is? A MEXICAN JEW!!! THAT IS WHY THE ZETA DRUG CARTEL HAS SUCH NAME!!!

Obviously Zionism is behind the drug trafficking of the entire planet... as that benefits the ultimate plans of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

:M :M :M

WtxMM.jpg

To spread the worship of Baalseiring further, including to the British puppet regime so they will embrace it as an official religion, more Zionists march to the east, while the nicotine industry, which also obviously is a huge Jew scheme as is anything potentially harmful to the buyer but extremely lucrative to the seller, begins.

VLgnL.jpg

Some butthurt British "guerrillas", which are nothing but over-glorified criminals, try to harass the glorious Chocolate Jew forces as they head towards SlavemasterT. The results are very predictable.

ibznd.jpg

They lost the war, and now they will never stand a chance of fighting back again. This harassment however reminded the Zionist overlords of a minor fact that was missed: the former capital of the conquered goyim needed a more appropriate name for its current position.

xEECO.jpg

:yeah:

pMwcS.jpg

The research plans of the Zionist overlords will remain more covert this time, as they start trading for further improvements into the fields of bread and circuses.

LHQR3.jpg

And also into other important fields for more than just keeping the sheeple docile.

iz9SD.jpg

Unfortunately it took too long and now the damn Carthagians send another harassment group to the far northwest of Israel, including some dangerous ballista elephants. Wyrmlord 2 leads a large force of mounted infantry in a hurry to defend Rhalle.

omNZi.jpg

Another important milestone achieved, ensuring the puppets will be even less likely to rebel than they already were.

In a deep abyss, dark entities burst into ecstasy as their power increases... a child born on the same day Judaism was founded has grown, and vanished. He should be long dead by now, but his corpse was never found.

qAGWb.jpg

The fleet that sent those damn elephants is almost entirely annihilated. The time is coming to strike back at last!

Ke9WR.jpg

What is wrong, 1eyedking?

71jPr.jpg

With the amount of Jewgold stockpiled in the royal treasury, that is chump change, really.

FCtyf.jpg

Unfortunately, part of the invasion fleet managed to escape. Fortunately, the glorious Israeli navy located precisely Carthage, and it is much closer than it was thought. Witnessing their capital burning perhaps will break totally the morale of these goyim scum. FOR THEY SHALL STRIKE STRAIGHT INTO THE HEART OF CARTHAGE!!!

GgDJb.jpg

Although costly, the mounted infantry managed to wipe out most of the invasion force, but not before they brought their damage: mines and roads were pillaged, and would have to be rebuilt. This will be the last time this ever happens! After what must be done with Carthage is done, no goyim will ever dare again to challenge the might of Israel!

FOHJD.jpg

And as engineered by eons-old conspiracies, a new golden age begins, triggered also by the recent conquest of England, it shall last for decades, and most important of all. A monarchy is too simplistic for the growing Israel... it is time to make a more sophisticated form of rule, something truly envisioned by the Elders: a government where the sheeple actually believe they are the ones who have the power while in truth being nothing but another puppet of the Zionist cabal: It is time now, and with the Golden Age this and many other "radical" policy changes will be implemented with any chaos and issues.

FfnQq.jpg

big-business.jpg

deesdeoc.jpg

Although in theory it is a republic where representatives elected by the people and thus supposed to rule for the people will govern, in practice it is nothing but a thinly-veiled plutocracy pretending to be democratic while being puppeteered by the bourgeoisie, and by extension, of course, by the Elders of Zion.

This is another important milestone in the Great Plan, which will in the future pave the way for world domination through control of mass media. For the sheeple voters will vote according to what the televitz brainwash them into.

HtNik.jpg

Along the benefits of fooling the masses that they have power, the structural changes and transition to a Bourgeois and Patrician-ruled Republic also greatly increased the yearly income of Jewgold into the treasury. It couldn't get better than that and the Carthagian invasion once again being fully wiped out.

hKBHq.jpg

How could a Civilization LP with Israel be complete without a Hitler quote?

z5xNL.jpg

And thus, at last! It has been almost one thousand years since the war with England began, but now Israel emerged from such conflicts triumphant, and in the city of SlavemasterT, where also the bread and circuses will go further through Olympic Games, a massive army and a massive fleet of galleys escorted by triremes and siege quinqueremes is ready to put an end to Carthage for once and all.

molechdees.jpg

THOSE WHO OPPOSE THE ELDERS OF ZION SHALL BE EXTERMINATED AND BURN!!!

Hellraiser

Arcane
Cassidy said:
Although in theory it is a republic where representatives elected by the people and thus supposed to rule for the people will govern, in practice it is nothing but a thinly-veiled plutocracy pretending to be democratic while being puppeteered by the bourgeoisie, and by extension, of course, by the Elders of Zion.

This is another important milestone in the Great Plan, which will in the future pave the way for world domination through control of mass media. For the sheeple voters will vote according to what the televitz brainwash them into.

The subjugation of the goyim is going as planned. :salute:

Cassidy

Arcane
nl8tp5.jpg

Carthaginian Holocaust

Burzum - Black Spell of Destruction

"WAT? Burzum? How is a Varg Vikernes song related to Jews?"

Before you wonder why, other than the demon-worship of Baalseirin metaplot and the obvious fact there will be lots of destruction in the name of Baalseiring in this update, here a very appropriate Jewtube quote from the very comments on that song as a starting quote for this update:

Black Metal ain't PC you fucking fucktards! Now go suck some more jewish cock. Waaaahhhh hail Satan, but don't talk about niggers, or jews. Haha! Fucking pathetic cunts!

"The Carthaginian Holocaust is as much of a hoax as the Protocol of the Elders of Zion, created for the sole purpose of demonizing the Jewish people by the same anti-semitic groups that have existed for a long time. We are pleased that many countries have made the spread of such racist fraud a crime"

Anti Defamation League official statement​
BfISi.jpg
The massive Israeli fleet begins to be loaded with gear and troops, the time has come. Not so shortly after they set sail for Carthage herself. The Children of Destruction must all be exterminated, be them men, women, children, elderly or trannies. That is an order from Baalseirin God himself. A massive holocaust shall be celebrated with all the burnt cinders of Carthage and their inhabitants offered as a sacrifice for the dark God.​
uiBn7.jpg
The easier means of pulling strings efficiently a Republic provides open a new phase of expansion for the Zionist overlords to engineer. This new phase starts with the founding of nomask alt, as not even the shame of having secretive dealings with SMA was enough to get him off the Forum. What forum, you might ask: you'll soon see it.​
A8FpP.jpg
Bribed historians are paid to make the rest of the world think Israel isn't as powerful as it truly is. The goyim will be easily defeated, when necessary, if they underestimate rather than overestimate the might of Israel.​
q5xx5.jpg
What did Hannibal smoke? They sent unescorted settlers straight to the outskirts of SlavemasterT! More goyim slaves are always useful, even if completely expendable.​
Dw0oO.jpg
While the fleet continues heading towards Carthage to cast a Black Spell of Destruction over the city, the expansion carries on. PennyAnte is founded as nomask7 slowly comes out of his closet by naming new cities with very suggestive titles on the kind of "woman" he prefers.​
3vuk6.jpg
And he no longers feels ashamed of the event of a tranny and a scat desire after the reveal over the TNP RPGCodex Forum either, thus nomask alt returned to RPGCodex Forum in TNP.​
sSsuO.jpg
: x​
And don't forget​
:kfc:
I9e2a.jpg
The Pyramid of the Magician draws the interest of the Elders of Zion. But first they must discover who built it. Considering the power they amassed after their first contact with Baalseirin at the volcano of the Bohemian Grove, who knowns where more dark powers waiting to be tapped could be?​
eYAFe.jpg
Now that they already cornered this market, with shady dealings and connections extending all over the world, they can trade the secrets of the art of drug dealing to others.​
And finally, the extermination force is about to arrive.​
b0epv.jpg

Were they this weak all along? Compared to the Britfags that had a seemingly infinite manpower, their cities are only lightly defended despite their near permanent state of war with Israel for over one thousand years. The Elders are ecstatic about the reports. The holocaust shall commence soon.​
k2qZe.jpg
34qppgn.jpg
No mercy was given. Hundreds of thousands were slaughtered without any forgiveness for anyone regardless of age or gender. The Israeli army burned Carthage, oblivious to how their act was more than vengeance, oblivious to the demonic sacrifice their hands did as the bidding of the Elders of Zion. Babies crying, knelt peasants begging for mercy, nothing deviated them from their purpose as exterminators... they were indoctrinated well. After all, the life of a goyim is worth less than the life of a dog, says the Babylonian Talmud. Ruins and charred corpses and excessively roasted babymeat were the aftermath, as quickly, they began to head back to the ships, to continue the campaign of striking fear into the hearts of their enemies, until they begged for mercy and offered themselves, or what is left of them, to become lapdogs like the Britghanistan did.​
The Pyramids were lost forever too, and another wonder I'm not sure about.

JEWS DID THE PYRAMIDS

1e4oV.jpg
Enraged, a group of ballista elephant riders wiped out the Israeli unit responsible for the genocide in Carthage, but they couldn't reach the rest of the forces as they embarked for the continuation of this holocaust.​
nnXMJ.jpg
As long as the goyim wage war on each other, the agenda of the Elders of Zion grows stronger. Although supporting the underdog and then letting them bled once the war evens would be even better, they can't afford or bother doing so, and once a proper spy ring is set there will be more intelligent methods of corrupting and weakening goyims in a more direct way.​
w6cVy.jpg
Not even the Lithuanian Hitman can save Utica from sharing the same fate of Carthage, much less a generic assassin.​
TAL25.jpg
I have no idea what this is. Of course spreading several different religions of peace on the goyim lands will always benefit the Zionist agenda of weakening them with MULTIKULT.​
cQU0n.jpg
rp_city11_night_v1b0009.jpg
mp1dm.jpg
In face of their recent victories, Field Marshall Wyrmlord the Chocolate Jew becomes even more capable.​
3CssW.jpg
Facing imminent defeat by the Yaoi and the fifth column of weeaboos, Australia accepts to become a protectorate of Kwanzania.​
68kSx.jpg
A raw barrage of CTRL+C CTRL+V rockets greatly harms the defenders of Utica.​
0IuCG.jpg
General Wyrmlord 2, shedding a tear for the trannies that were set on fire, does the job of putting yet another Carthaginian city to the sword and to the torch. At this rate making of them lapdogs won't take much longer.​
WtOUc.jpg
avWp5.jpg
A Great Prophet rises in Schlossader Base, and he leads to an immediate development of several religious and philosophical advances, of course all plotted by the Elders of Zions eons ago, which in turn revise an obscure sect that rose and was quickly suppressed around 33 AD, something called Christianism that was unpredicted by the Zionists, who quickly acted to ensure such Jesus Christ claiming to be the son of God would be quickly put to an end. The Zionist grip over information was such that all historical records of such person were erased, but now one of them thought on how perhaps creating a more malleable version of that sect could serve well their agenda, and thus, as in truth just more veiled worship of the demon Baalseirin, "Christianism" was born.​
Hipster occultists prefer Xianism, by the way.​
YI0WF.jpg
More importantly, soon the Elders will have KNIGTHS OF ZION at their service, or perhaps something even more awesome and darker.​
fzfTp.jpg
West of Schlossader Base a town over the eternal ice mysteriously called Prisoner of Ice is founded. Nobody knows why it was called that other than the Elders of Zion, who are attempting to contact what might be another being perhaps even more powerful than Baalseirin in the greater depths of the cold seas. Except they never replied back to their messages brought by goyim tied to anchors.​
Y5lPs.jpg
Goyim are very expendable, after all. And thus more of them are traded in exchange for various developments that weren't considered critical for the Zionist plans and thus would have been researched much later if not bought.​
The fleet was heading to Hippo, another of many Carthaginian cities that will fall to the flames.​
c0KF7.jpg
And they finally arrived, but couldn't immediately land. Did I mention that unlike vanilla this mod brings zones of control back?​
:incline:
QDZ6o.jpg
That was not really much of a deal, however, as the Zionist warlords wiped out the enemies guarding the shore. They fought as desperatedly as an anthill being crushed, knowing they were to be exterminated like insects.​
It was for nothing, and like the two other cities, Hippo was wiped out. No goyim came out of it alive.​
dd395-zio%20mag%20-%20no.3%20%28I%29.jpg
The Carthaginian Empire will be erased from History as much as the Holocaust of their people!

Hellraiser

Arcane
Yoruba is some congoid cult IIRC. I remember seeing that name when I was enslaving civilizing Africa as the Potato-Hitman commonwealth in EU3 Magna Mundi.

Prosper is truly an artist the elders of zion support :M

exe

Augur
Yoruba is clearly manboonish for Youtube.

I have to say, I'm always sad when people raze big, built up cities :(
Whats up with those 55000 espionage points, are they supposed to be so ridiculous high?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom