Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's play Cataclysm 0.A (Day 5: Science labbu)

potatojohn

Arcane
It's time to live and die in Cata 0.A

mIcKNvr.png

Ignore the "0.9". nobody's bothered to change it yet

Last edited:

potatojohn

Arcane
Part one: char gen and orientation

ji2Hj1r.png

Cata now supports (json) mods. This is what it comes with for now.

0NFOesp.png

World-gen options I'll leave on default.

DM9nrXb.png

Yes I'm sure

IVJjcr0.png

The char, of course, will be an otaku. It's a pretty bad start but we'll deal with it.

hwy0mvy.png

Here are the rest of the stats:
9 STR - important stat, as it determines carry capacity and HP.
8 DEX - I don't even know what this does
14 INT - Years of reading General Discussion has been Dong very smart. Important for skill gain and success rate of technical tasks
8 PER - much like DEX this is a 'meh' stat. although you need 12 to see land mines o_O

traits:
Addictive personality - more likely to become addicted and harder to lose it
Poor hearing - sound indicators are less accurate/sensitive
Eagle Eyed - You see twice as far on the map - awesome!
Fleet Footed - 15% faster running on flat terrain
Heavy Sleeper - less likely to wake to noise
Pacifist - combat skills level at 1/4 of normal
Packmule - items give 30% more volume capacity
Quick - 10% faster at everything
Truth Teller - much harder to tell lies. Altough there are no NPCs so this is just two free points

Time to begin!

wR3JZBE.png

We start in an empty EVAC shelter. There's a forest to the west and swamp to the south

7Eb9aSe.png

Looking at the map: We're next to a river/lake. There's a town north. Things of interest in the town: residential houses (light green) could have good starting gear. Pawn shop (white >) could have good weapons. Library (yellow) could have good books (which we'll need to train skills and acquire crafting recipes)

There's a military outpost (grey M) between the shelter and the town. MO's have several turrets outside, and going there would mean death. If we go north it'll be through the forest

zddOZIz.png

By smashing a bench and locker and getting a rock from outside, I can craft some stuff

BWSJey6.png

An improvised lockpick and a makeshift crowbar are good tools to have

EdqIIAk.png

Before leaving it's always good to check the basement. Usually there are only a couple of items, but occasionally you'll get one that's full of stuff. The downside is that there are zombies in it, which we're not equipped to deal with at the moment.

gCEAQQv.png

I hug the wall hoping to avoid zombies, and soon find a vital item - a backpack. Characters in cataclysm are restricted by max. carry weight and max. carry volume. Carry weight is determined by strength, carry volume by what we're wearing.

MxA1yDG.png

I put the backpack on immediately to increase my volume by 30 (+30% = 40) and can hear something moving in the darkness. If only I could hear better.

4RGIHRM.png

I find a mid-level skill book

jL01rQg.png

The noises are getting closer...

xrANVe7.png

A spitter zombie attacks by spitting on me! Time to run

WAfkCgb.png

Current inventory. Not bad

NbyFgnV.png

Unfortunately the zombie blocked the basement door so I couldn't close it, and it followed me upstairs

3HiJ1LS.png

I took off my sneakers when I found the hiking boots, but apparently forgot to put them on. Being barefoot in cata is a bad idea - it makes movement cost an extra 15 points. The zombie hits me again as I put on my boots. It hurts a bit

Last edited:

potatojohn

Arcane
Decide what to do next!

1 - run away and lose the zombie in the forest
2 - stand your ground and try to fight it and the loot the basement properly (risky)

and then?

1 - slowly explore the residential houses
2 - make a run for the pawn shop, hoping it has good stuff (very risky)
3 - hit the road and go east/north east, hoping to find a vehicle
4 - south, into the wild (moderately risky)

tindrli

Arcane
last time i played i died from spitters countless of times, and since your pacifist maybe you have better chance to lose him in forest. on the other side that wood axe could make a difference but i wote

1 & 1

Cassidy

Arcane

THANK DOG THERE ARE STILL BURGERS!

:kwanzania:

And don't forget to boost your cooking skill high enough for making FREEDOM FRIES and FREEDOM BURGERS

:kwafuckyeah:

As for the choices:

1 - run away and lose the zombie in the forest.

A pacifist will only fight if there is no other alternative

2 - make a run for the pawn shop, hoping it has good stuff (very risky)

To be devoured in a zombie apocalypse, for that is the fate of all Weeaboo.

:hero:

Also you should have tried the desert_test worldgen option instead of default for maximum ITZ.

First time I played this version, before having the first character slaughtered, the basement of the starting shelter had a breach leading straight to a part of a Lab full of Eldritch abominations on the loose, and maybe I should have explored it, regardless of the Prisoners of Ice, flaming eyes and alike over there.

PS: You should have picked the slow runner negative trait to make this character reflect real Weeaboos.

:patriot:

Last edited:

potatojohn

Arcane
I was actually hoping for a somewhat longer game, and slow runner would be extremely counterproductive for that

Part 2: Day 1

ulsiPPf.png

I head north-east, with the spitter zombie after me

UIOB4wk.png

A bit of deft navigation around the trees and I soon lost him

EXur4oj.png

I arrive at the first house. There are drugs in the middle of some traps.

fFo6l8v.png

I'm dumb and lost my crowbar, so I use the hammer to smash the window. I can see the basement stairs

G1RdjiM.png

The sound of the glass breaking roused something in the house, so I go down into the basement first. There's a cannabis farm. Great.

UlzITh4.png

I add a note to the map, for where I started

yqLivfN.png

After exploring the house, I make a run for the pawn shop. I'm only half way there and I've already got several zombies on me

kqcgSp7.png

I'm lucky. The pawn shop has a zweihander, a beastly sword. There's also other useful stuff, including the very rare Petrified Eye, but with zombies on me I can only really grab the sword

YuemmRk.png

They're coming mostly from the south, so I make my way north and then back down on the other side to avoid them

SRbeocc.png

The zweihander is slow but it does massive damage. I take out a feral hunter zombie that followed me

VOkyXQQ.png

I find a new basement, and kill another feral hunter and a grabber zombie.

What wonderful things could we find in this basement?

NWJpTsq.png

5iMunuU.png

Another zombie bites the dust, and I make sure that they can't rise again (if you don't buther/smash corpses, they will rise after a day or so)

Vp2QrG9.png

I carefully make my way back to the first house, and find a zombie in the bathroom

eIdWC6G.png

The bathroom had some medicine, a rain coat and a flu shot. I inject myself

sjDnjhF.png

Another zombie and a zombie child come around. This is my temporary base now and I have to defend it. Still, killing kids is no joke. Unless you're a clown honk honk

mcIulr3.png

I take care of a tough zombie while it's climbing through the window

kx6Hq2d.png

There's also a moose. Moose are bad news. I make a note to avoid it

8l8IRle.png

I make my way north to the next house. Could've been useful before the apocalypse, but now it doesn't serve much purpose

3s9vq6D.png

Peeking around the corner I see a shocker zombie. Shocker zombies are also bad news.

cTjqes6.png

It electrocutes me from afar.

E5BSvLT.png

I almost died fighting it. I forgot that if you hit it with a metal weapon/hands it shocks you every time. The zweihander got embedded in the zombie and I lost it, so I had to use a hammer to finish it

jJV5dZM.png

I make my way back to the southern house. There's a pile of rubble to the south east

rU1FXk9.png

Since combat isn't a good idea in my very injured state, I walk through the woods and onto the road north east. I can see a science lab and a bunker

XxrQOFt.png

I pick bushes until my survivial skill increases to 1

KY2psYI.png

Returning to base, I use the zweihander to put up the sheets from the broken window to make rags, and the long string into thread for my sewing kit. Then I use the sewing kit on my clothes to try to improve them

D1igmHt.png

After improving all my clothes (fitted clothes have 1 less encumberance, and reinforcing gives 20% more protection), my tailoring skill is at 3

tAaQ962.png

Tailor 3 is the minimum to read this book, and since I have nothing else to do right now, I read it

WSjsgse.png

Some pretty bad weather outside while I'm reading

KOMiPZM.png

I sew myself a trenchcoat in the light of the flashlight.

Now it's dark and I have nothing to do, so I wait until 22:00 and then sleep in the bed

1p4hDlp.png

In the morning I check the kitchen for food and water. There's a bear outside. My wounds healed up nicely

0eVVoA2.png

Character

HoTTW0C.png

Inventory

Decision time!

1 - stay in the city for another day
2 - leave the city in the north-east direction
3 - leave the city over the western bridges (risky)

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
1 for sure. Two best things you can get right now would be a shopping cart to haul shit around in, and a pile of books from the library. Once you have those (and a bit of food) you can sit in a basement and train your skills till you can craft some really nice stuff. Pity you didn't take the speed reader skill, but 14 int already helps a ton. Almost any books would be great at this point, since you have no skills at all. Mechanics, electronics, combat skills, cooking, survival, first aid... even just a bunch of morale boosting books so you can get int bonuses to help craft tricky stuff.

Cassidy

Arcane

Also it is funny how no character ever becomes a pothead because there is no marijuana withdrawal in the game.

potatojohn

Arcane
Technical note: it turns out I messed up with git and we were playing a version before 0.A. I have corrected the error and we're now on a fresh 0.A-486-g8125754. The save seems to work without issue.

Part 3: I wanted to but I wasn't allowed but I did it anyway

ab9ecY4.png

The city as we know it. There's a grocery store that will have food and probably a cart or two, a library above it that should have useful skill books, and an electronics store that may have useful gadgets and batteries

dSPYJa8.png

The grocery store doesn't have a back exit so we attact some attention going into it from the street. Skeletons can't actually smash windows/doors, but zombies sure can

49H6Sc7.png

Our first vehicle, the shopping cart

273Yg59.png

I put all the loot into the cart. There were also some skill books

rkTIn5R.png

Next is the library.

ad7EyCo.png

... which has the most disappointing selection ever - a single skill book that trains throwing, and a ton of novels

Ehdm6UF.png

I looted the electronics store above too. The only notable loot was a hotplate. Drinking from the deep river water (dark blue tiles) has a small chance of poisoning you

FH7kk3e.png

I decide to go around the city, and when I walk next to the traps we found yesterday I notice that the animals have triggered the traps, leaving two crossbows and two bolts. Crossbows are excellent weapons. It's worth walking into the traps to geet them, but this time I didn't haev to.

TEAQQP3.png

Slow to reload, but they do a lot of damage, are silent and you can pick up the bolts afterward

W7bH71i.png

The shocker zombie that almost killed me rose it seems, because I forgot to smash it

JZxKJ9C.png

I take care of it with my crossbows.

PkPVn7j.png

I make my way to the most northern house

c0VLOi1.png

It has a mechanics skill book. Mechanics 3 is good enough to do basic stuff with vehicles, if I had the equipment.

q0ACS0I.png

I notice a slime pit north east. We won't be sleeping in this area.

EyDupT2.png

A survivor zombie notices me. This is the first time I've seen one of these actually. I had no idea what they did.

aTQQkmT.png

Turns out they hit very, very hard. I'm almost dead.

mbC9XTe.png

I use my two first aid kits. First aid kits are best used for cleaning bite wounds, but it's an emergency.

iHXaAln.png

The survivor zombie seems to spawn with survivor gear. Makes sense. Survivor clothes are high-end clothes that were only craftable until now. Unfortunately this one only had a winter glove part. It's spring.

dHI9TgW.png

I go west to uncover what's in the northwest part of the city and despite my best efforts, a Mi-Go notices

sIM33V4.png

The Mi-Go is faster than me. I assume a defensive position behind a bush and wait. Outlook not so good

JfLpLG5.png

Doh. I forgot to use the crossbows. But the zweihander performs well. The Mi-Go runs away.

8pscTyx.png

I try to go for a house, but a mass of zombies appears. And a fungaloid.

l9WrPZj.png

I'm pretty sure there's a fungal spire north. Fungaloid can give you a nasty infection, but the zombies would've meant certain death, so I choose to run north

HNgve6Y.png

It starts raining

ThFQl55.png

I finally see the spire. Unfortunately it would be really hard to avoid

7NX6SLA.png

I find a crashed military helicopter with lots of goodies. The filter mask will help against fungal infection if I'm not already infected

C2BehYW.png

I get out of the forest in the field. There is a herd of cats. If I had cat food I could befriend one.

L3Gqoke.png

I walk up to the road. There's a prison east, and a large-ish looking town west

c69qjg9.png

The bridge has many vehicles, but none are operational. Most just lack gas though.

Z9n8JoT.png

An annoying coyote follows me. It dodges my sword swings. It can't dodge crossbow bolts though.

Y561sfz.png

I get poisoned drinking from the river. Looking back this was a bad idea.

aJpxZ2B.png

I'm in no condition to explore any more. I go back to the bridge and hide in the cabin of a truck. I put up the leather pants to get leather parts to repair the steeltoed boots.

fVZuNxa.png

I use the hotplate to cook some diner

wgfn2UA.png

Looking at the map I note that there's a mansion on the edge of a forest. Mansions can have libraries and sometimes have good weapons. Since I have the zweihander, the books would be of most interest.

N7ivX6B.png

It's only 3pm, so I read some books until dark.

tuIvNJv.png

After getting marksmanship and archery to 1, it's time to sleep

5zIc3aM.png

It's morning. I'm hungry, thirsty and my torso is still in pretty bad shape. The truck is my base for now

kkW4RjX.png

The map

Decision time!

1 - go to the western town
2 - go to the north-east town
3 - go to the mansion
4 - hit the road west and try to find a lone gas station to refuel the truck
5 - ??

Damned Registrations

Haha, I always love it when bows/crossbows are 'stealth' weapons in games. The sound of a bow being fired is pretty fucking loud. Not as loud as a gun obviously, but still, way louder than say, running somewhere or dropping shit on the ground.

As for what to do, I'd say head to the northeast town, at least close enough to get a better look in case there are any nice buildings. Still really lacking a lot of basic skills like first aid and electronics. Need a pile of decent books and some longterm light sources so we can stay up all night reading books or practicing sewing/fabrication. Though in a pinch you could just have a campfire in the woods for the light. Also, I'm not sure what basic tools we have at this point. Do we have a pot for cooking? Screwdriver, soldering iron, wrench, any of that stuff?

JagreenLern

Erudite
Patron
MCA Project: Eternity
Nice to see another LP of this game on the codex.

Anyway, I'd go to the mansion. Like you said, not quite as interesting a prospect as it might be, since you already have a proper melee weapon, but it could have a library and/or a pool for you to set up a base.

dextermorgan

Arcane
Seems they added a ton of stuff since I played last. Time to update my install.

I vote for the mansion, hopefully it has a library.

Also, does wildlife still spawn inside the mansion?

Last edited:

Cassidy

Arcane
3 - go to the mansion

Also, I see Mi-Gos continue not being deadly enough to make justice to the literature they came from.

Hopefully the Prisoners of Ice will make justice to the Mythos, on the other hand.

:mhd:

Also, does wildlife still spawn inside the mansion?

I'm almost sure that got fixed.

potatojohn

Arcane
Since there's enough time, I shall do all the things

Part 4: Day 4

j2DhCVc.png

I have 4 disposable rocket launchers. Rocket launchers make great lockpicks, but here I take two with me just in case of serious trouble.

NmuuN3j.png

Approaching the mansion there is a zombie soldier near it. Zombie soldiers are quite tough, but with two crossbows and a sword it shouldn't be too much.

jLzM6tO.png

A single swing takes care of two wolves that followed me all the way from the bridge

DY2dYCY.png

And the zombie soldier dies without hitting me even once

4qLlBo2.png

Unfortunately the helicopter crash site he came from has nothing of value

s6zN1uF.png

The mansion lobbdy has armor and a broadsword. I must have missed it since I never picked it up. If I'm ever nearby it's definitely worth grabbing, although I'm not sure if it's better than the zweihander

uczvI3H.png

There are quite a few zombies in the mansion. I try to make sure they come at me through a doorway so I can take them one at a time, but it's not always possible

NDIdmbK.png

I find a library! I carefully check each shelf for useful books.

N2nWXNt.png

I exit through the toilet. There's something here...

8E60eBM.png

Ah yes, the fungal bloom... Reason #1 why this would make a bad base. I could blow it up but it seems like a waste and it would take days for the existing creatures to die after the fungal spire died anyway

KYnqVcv.png

There are many skill books in the library, including The Swords of the Samurai, which has the recipe for crafting a katana
:desu:

ck7II0b.png

It requires fabrication level 10 and a bunch of metalworking tools IIRC. We're still some way away from that

nIkMHvp.png

I finally find a proper knife that I can use to butcher

58QH4l9.png

I find another book in one of the side rooms

qu85yWu.png

And an umbrella

A5p78Xk.png

A zombie manages to bite me.

ey4Aaa4.png

Fortunately the toilet had a bottle of disinfectant. I apply it immediately

dqXZd0i.png

I successfully butcher both wolves

SwvhlEs.png

I'm missing a tool to hold the meat to cook it. Since we're near a forest, the easiest would be to cut a heavy stick into a pointy stick

YL5faLU.png

Wolves are delicious

uRzLO58.png

A nearby crash site has some CBMs. Installing CBMs requires first aid skill and electronics skill, of which we have none

muax9I2.png

Another zombie soldier

UCyzOPF.png

The soldier bodies have binoculars! These are great because they allow you to see twice as far on the map. And they stack with the eagle eye trait. They also have some food and light vision goggles.

ymp4OlM.png

My cart and my inventory are almost full. It's time to head back to base

Tx7fCe6.png

Three curches and a bar :patriot:

USWR1xg.png

This is the our truck. It's better than normal cars but not as good as a humvee. The sleeping cabin is a nice addition though, since it allows you to sleep without being bothered by animals

fLBkFre.png

On the way to the northeastern city I find two zombie scientists. There's a minefield between us. I wait for them to come to me and sure enough one of them steps on two landmines and dies

jq5s3DI.png

The scientist corpses have ID cards and a mutagen flask

zr78SdN.png

Dragging a cart through a forest is a game onto itself

utghIay.png

The first house has a basement with some decent loot. It also has two beds in the back, so this would be a good place to sleep if we didn't have the truck

voOhm9N.png

There was what looked like an RV with a zombie battering on it from the other side trying to get to me. Since I didn't want the zombie to destroy the RV I quickly make my way into the house opposite and delt with the zeds there

LTWHAkp.png

Unfortunately it wasn't an RV, it was a meth lab, which isn't as useful

vaDxwMu.png

The tongs will be useful for forging the KATANA

ewbDqPh.png

I make way to the gas station and fill up the canteen with gas. 2.5L should be enough to move the truck here if needed. Fortified with genuine Iraqi tears

dkqAFZF.png

This city is much better than the first one. It has two military surplus stores, two sporting goods stores, a hardware store and a library and a pawn shop

xNCfk7g.png

I cut my eyes climbing through the broken window :what:

pmWz5fe.png

I make my way back to the truck. With the pot I found in one of the houses, I can finally cook some of the food that I found in the grocery store

Xc4P4II.png

With some effort, I turn the truck around

AbAqqCa.png

I can also cook river water in the pot. As far as supplies go, this day is definitely ending better than the last one.

yz1dyTL.png

I wake up well rested.

Decisions!

- drink the mutagen? Y/N
- drive the truck to the gas station for refueling? - Y/N

What to do next?

1 - go explore the southern science lab
2 - go to NE town shops for more loot
3 - go to the western town
4 - go north
5 - go west
6 - ??

tindrli

Arcane
yep, Drink the mutagen, and then if you dont get your wings, refuel the truck.

and then check out that science lab

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Drink mutagen! The more ugly and useless you are the more fun for us!

Damned Registrations

I'm all for becoming a mutant freak, but we should wait until we get skilled enough to make a specific type of mutagen so we can be a fly man or something.

And it'll be a short visit to the lab if we don't get some armor first. Search the surplus stores at the very least, we need a proper helmet so this doesn't end with 'I opened a door, got shot in the face once and died.'

tindrli

Arcane
I'm all for becoming a mutant freak, but we should wait until we get skilled enough to make a specific type of mutagen so we can be a fly man or something.

And it'll be a short visit to the lab if we don't get some armor first. Search the surplus stores at the very least, we need a proper helmet so this doesn't end with 'I opened a door, got shot in the face once and died.'

i agreed .. you defenetly need something to cover your Torso

Cassidy

Arcane
- Don't drink the mutagen.

1 - go explore the southern science lab

:hero:

Also

http://deadliestfiction.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:El_Alamein/Landsknecht_vs._Samurai

The Landsknecht throws the katzbalger aside and rushes over to grab his Zweihänder. He raises it high over his head one final time as the samurai plunges the wakizashi into his own neck, defeated. Enraged, the Landsknecht brings the blade down and the dead samurai's head rolls over in the grass, away from its body. The Landsknecht stares at his fallen foe in battle frenzy, breathing heavily, before he turns and looks at the temple behind him. He was sent here for treasure hunting after all, and why not look inside and see what treasures there are to take?

WINNER: LANDSKNECHT

Are you sure you want to replace it with a Katana?

:desu: :kingcomrade:

Last edited:

potatojohn

Arcane
Part 5: Excursion to the science lab

hkyCHbk.png

I wait until daylight

iTvB7LO.png

Oh right, sigh

MoLRdjd.png

I get substance tolerance and snout. Snout is bad because followup mutations could prevent me from wearing a filter mask/gas mask. Althrough now you can craft an XL mask that's compatible with mutations so it's not as terrible any more

MrACd2q.png

The Mi-Go fights me again and then runs away

Qr1kciC.png

Not this time though

3IN2GiM.png

The bunker's right next to the lab so I might as well use the military ID card I found yesterday

2RGlsaM.png

The inside of the bunker has 6 rooms with loot, but each requires another key card. Two of the rooms have explosives, so I use one of my lockpics on one of them

0Wx9PAN.png

I miss but manage to blow holes into two rooms. Even better

2F35NKq.png

I pick up the explosives and then find my way into the other room with some dynamite

r4rdUVF.png

Worst trap ever

wpyMuDj.png

The science lab is mostly underground. I don't think I can take the cart underground

mvFnSUQ.png

Bad luck, it's an ice lab. Level one is -15C and each level below is +(-17C). I can explore it for a bit but level 3 and below (if they exist) are probably no-go without specialist equipment

Ucf6Erz.png

These can't get out, I think

IYY5VQr.png

I find a butcher knife, the best tool for butchering. An important find because meat is such a good source of food

6gPouqU.png

A chemistry set might come in useful some day

HpajYRo.png

I find some books for making mutagens

uj0ijLH.png

Drinking a purifier potion gets rid of the snout mutation

CErYvwv.png

A syringe is necessary to inject the serum mutagens

fs3VdT6.png

There's a jackhammer. It's big and heavy so I just make a mental note that it's here if I ever need it

PK4b8BS.png

Our first turret. After many experiences with lab turrets I have trained myself to always wait a second after opening any door in a lab.

fEtP7ok.png

The key to avoiding turrets then is to immediately cloes the door

gdfhCsX.png

Sometimes they're unavoidable if they're hidden behind a corner like this. They see you one step before you see them so they get one shot. This one luckily didn't kill me

S1Y0Bmw.png

These doors are locked. Beyond them is military loot, mostly guns and ammo, and 1-4 zombie soldiers. Not worth the lockpick

MjypEBY.png

:hmmm:

Zjj8YfD.png

dHYCYfC.png

ZDbyehX.png

Close the door. If I can't see it then it doesn't exist

SSd44UU.png

This is a CBM storage room. It just has a battery system CBM that lets you convert batteries into bionic power. Not a very useful bionic.

wlo0trQ.png

There's a way down into the next level

53uJVEm.png

It's very cold, but I very quickly find the final area of the lab. Each lab has a single final area on the last level. This one has some pretty good loot

B9vXRcQ.png

Well, these rooms of defended by secubots, which are walking turrets and therefore quite dangerous. There are always four secubots, and I have four rockets

yRWzbpk.png

I launch them as soon as they come through the smoke

fEsfuig.png

Success!

OymehIP.png

The computer printout has a recipe for an atomic battery mod which can be used to convert battery-powered tools into plutonium-powered, greatly increasing capacity and power

Rw3vADu.png

Not sure where this brute came from

rFLN9o4.png

The rest of the lab has some useful loot, including a royal jelly, which removes any disease/infection

Mq8HUnz.png

The cold damage slowly increases my pain even after I exit

8NcL2rJ.png

I go southeast to see what's there. I just find a slime pit

hY8jhN1.png

Hauling all this loot is slow. It gets dark before I get back

nRh966O.png

The quantum solar panel is 5x better than the standard one

HHC5r2K.png

I got a lot of mutagen from the lab

CbxGcMm.png

It was 22:00 by the time I got back. I fixed my clothes, ate and went to sleep. For the first time, I wake up (almost) fully healed.

Decisions!

1 - drink one mutagen
2 - drink all the mutagens (risky)
3 - go kill the fungal spire
4 - go to the NE town
5 - go to the W town
6 - go to the E town
7 - ??

I also need some sort of long term goal (or goals), here are some ideas

- forge the diamond katana
- make a potato farm
- completely mutate into one category (which one?)
- ??

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
What mutation categories are there?

Is the farm just for lulz, or would it be a worthwhile investment of time, your name not withstanding?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom