Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Lets play Brigandine: The Legend of Forsena

Archaeon

Scholar
Here were are on the 3rd page ladies and gentletrannies!

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Update time!

This one is a bit shorter so I'll probably do the next one tomorrow instead of two days from now.
BriC0001.jpg

Enemy contact!
BriC0002.jpg

Tentacle rape is attempted.
BriC0003.jpg

But denied!
BriC0004.jpg

Iria ain't nobody's bitch.
BriC0005.jpg

Merriot takes a potshot at our hapless cleric.
BriC0006.jpg

Ouch.
BriC0007.jpg

But as you can see the retarded AI put her in a terrible location. They're usually better about using archers than this.
BriC0008.jpg

They silence Iria using one of their pixies. The spell has suprisingly long range.
BriC0009.jpg

They also cast protect on Merriot. This bumps her defense up from abysmal to decent.
BriC0010.jpg

The jailbait must be eliminated. : x
BriC0011.jpg

Hula casts her most powerful offensive spell.
BriC0012.jpg

Why are we casting a buff that grants extra xp on the next hit, especially to perform a hit that won't even net us a kill?
BriC0013.jpg

Because unmentioned by the game is the fact that Halo gives a unit perfect 100% accuracy on it's next attack, which is really useful for making shit like giants and golems land hits on archers and other agile enemies.
BriC0014.jpg

Gigas fucks Meriot up pretty good.
BriC0015.jpg

golge helps out a bit too, though the protect spell lowers the damage a ton (this was a crit).
BriC0016.jpg

Still, she's under 50% already. We move golge out of the way with the hit&away ability and send in the inane one to take a shot.
BriC0017.jpg

DISCUSS!
BriC0018.jpg

Not exactly stellar damage, since she has protect on her, and the Djinn's attacks count as breath weapons, not spells.
BriC0019.jpg

Dinadan picks a fight with our Gigas, but thanks to a protect spell, the white man fails to keep a brother down.
BriC0020.jpg

Iria's turn next, and she's carrying a special present just for Dinaprick.
BriC0021.jpg

The Black Spear is a pretty weak weapon, but it changes the element of her attack, confering her a bonus to her damage rather than a penalty for hitting a target of white affinity.
BriC0022.jpg

The critical hit helps too. Only been 2 attacks and Dinadan is under half health.
BriC0023.jpg

Iria is barely scratched in return.
BriC0024.jpg

A well placed acid breath brings Merriot down to critical levels of health.
BriC0025.jpg

Unfortunately, Hula won't be able to act in time, so we send Bee in instead.
BriC0026.jpg

:thumbsup:
BriC0027.jpg

Piss off bimbo!
BriC0028.jpg

Merriot doesn't grant that much xp since she's only level 3,
BriC0029.jpg

But even this small amount is enough for many level gains for a lowly ghoul.
BriC0030.jpg

This is actually rather annoying, since it's position keeps us from being able to move units into the gap left by Merriot next to Dinadan. Only Bee and the Gigas could move there since they're only 1 space away, but they're not going to be able to move in time to let a lower unit finish him off in melee.
BriC0031.jpg

Baggy picks a fight with blue dinosaurs for shits and giggles.
BriC0032.jpg

Of course he wins.
BriC0033.jpg

Because he's just that awesome.
BriC0034.jpg

This guy is pretty awesome too though.
BriC0035.jpg

Since he's partially red and has protect up, I go ahead and breathe over him to take Dinadan down a peg.
BriC0036.jpg

Just a bit more to chip away...
BriC0037.jpg

Luckily this moron is way out of healing range due to bad positioning.
BriC0038.jpg

And he makes a brilliant tactical fail anyways. Well, I guess it doesn't really matter, if he moved forward all he'd do next turn is retreat after being hit a bit.
BriC0039.jpg

We Halo up our Gigas again
BriC0040.jpg

Based on the damage dealt last time, he should be able to bring Dinadan really low without qutie killing him.
BriC0041.jpg

Perfect.
BriC0042.jpg

Try again in your next life buddy.
BriC0043.jpg

Even without the killing blow, thats some huge xp. A pity we had to use halo to ensure the hit, it would have been nice to cast it on the killer instead.
BriC0044.jpg

Speaking of killers...
BriC0045.jpg

The inane one shows his casual disregard for allies by blasting through Iria.
BriC0046.jpg

BriC0047.jpg

But his inane discussion hits ass and leg for massive damage!
BriC0048.jpg

BriC0049.jpg

Some massive :incline: right there.
BriC0050.jpg

Dinadan's golem failed to escape. We still have a while before the enemy gets his turn and can retreat, so we beat up the abandoned monsters for free xp.
BriC0051.jpg

They're really easy kills because they're not in the rune area now. Even a lizard man can fuck up a golem easily.
BriC0052.jpg

Discussion claims another life.
BriC0053.jpg

The infinite alts of innanity grow in power.
BriC0054.jpg

We even trying giving a deathblow to this useless pixie-
BriC0055.jpg

But it can't even manage 61 damage against a low defense monster outside rune area.
BriC0056.jpg

:mhd:
BriC0057.jpg

Bee picks up this kill too.
BriC0058.jpg

Further :incline:
BriC0059.jpg

Well, we didn't kill their high level merman, but we earned plenty of xp and didn't lose anything, so this was a very solid victory for us.
BriC0060.jpg

:yeah:
BriC0061.jpg

Bonus xp brings some minor incline to many codexers.
BriC0062.jpg

Smashing axe edges closer to his eventual promotion.
BriC0063.jpg

dextermorgan manages to eke out some free levels.
BriC0064.jpg

Bee is now on the cusp of being upgraded from a lowly ghoul.
BriC0065.jpg

Hula only gains a single level, but that rune power increase of 9 is huge and very promising.
BriC0066.jpg

golgewhateverthefuck gains a level too.
BriC0067.jpg

:mob:
BriC0068.jpg

Huh, didn't expect them to take our undefended castle, though it would go to Esgares.
BriC0069.jpg

This will keep their frontline split and give us another chance to strike next turn. Excellent.
BriC0070.jpg

Oh sweet, the island quests are the best ones, generally speaking.

All of a sudden, small unattended boat came up to Teath. It looked as if the boat was asking Teath to get on. Teath then decided to get on the boat. The boat started to move by itself, carrying Teath to an island in the middle of the lake. the island, full of flowers and birds was a beautiful sight to behold.
BriC0071.jpg

And the idol is the best of the best.
BriC0072.jpg

BriC0073.jpg

BriC0074.jpg

BriC0075.jpg

Show that Victoria bitch how it's done, we need more items like that.
BriC0076.jpg

Speaking of items.
BriC0077.jpg

These are all we have right now. I'm saving the speed potion for the first codexer to hit level 20.
BriC0078.jpg

Which at the moment, is likely to be Bee. Maybe I should change that to 10k xp, to make things more fair between Bee and Azira.
BriC0079.jpg

Of course, Andhaira might manage it as well.
BriC0080.jpg

We need to expand our territory to gather enough mana for a serious army. Our current income is way too small for major recruitment.
BriC0081.jpg

Letishnote no longer needs to be defended, so we move the big wigs back up to Asten.
BriC0082.jpg

Our wounded have recovered, but we don't have the mana to refill their armies right now.
BriC0083.jpg

We send them on quests for now. They're return at whatever castle Dryst is currently at, which will probably be somewhere useful.
BriC0084.jpg

I switch Hula over to Enchantress to make levelling her up easier. Though not having access to halo is going to be annoying.
BriC0085.jpg

Whips are clearly the best weapons.
BriC0086.jpg

Hula's rune area is crap, but thats not such a big drawback, since you can compensate by only using a few very powerful monsters that are easy to keep close at hand.
BriC0087.jpg

Enchantress spells are pretty nice. Pity she currently lacks enough MP to spam them all. We can use Frost to snipe kills for easy levels though.
BriC0088.jpg

Our jailbait is even younger than Merriot, and therefore clearly superior.
BriC0089.jpg

The enemy at Hervery is severely undermanned without Dinadan there. Though those are some very dangerous casters in there.
BriC0090.jpg

Alas, we can't launch a two pronged attack, at both Hervery and Sailsbury.
BriC0091.jpg

Since Dryst just moved.
BriC0092.jpg

Will be nice having Dinadan off our backs for a while. They seem to have been stripped of most of their old monsters...
BriC0093.jpg

Archaeon was moved off onto a lower ranking knight as Salisbury. He'll probably get killed in a battle with Esgares. Unless he hides in the back lines like he did during his fight with us.
BriC0094.jpg

Hervery will be an important strategic location for us.
BriC0095.jpg

Hopefully we can get Hula some solid xp as well.
BriC0096.jpg

We'll need to be careful around Cai, Cierra and those angels though. Any of them can burst down a knight or monster very quickly, especially a ghoul or jinn.
BriC0097.jpg

Next battle should be interesting.
BriC0098.jpg

*crosses fingers*

Archaeon

Scholar
Unless he hides in the back lines like he did during his fight with us.
DUDE, what the fuck? It was you who sent me all kamikaze, and fucked me up, then put me out to hide... Le fuq.... :|
And look how you handle Bee's zombie, even Andy's fuckin' pixie.... :roll:
Yeah, that's so cool and hardcore man, way to treat my first fucking character in an LP ever.... :thumbsup:

Damned Registrations

Played another turn. Recruited some new codexers, as well as a knight. Bee experiences the ultimate :decline: We win a rather tricky and decisive victory.

Damned Registrations

Don't worry, if you reach level 10, you can be a fairy instead, person who voted for inaneness.

I suppose I could have made bee the tiny winged creature but that wouldn't be inane enough.

Damned Registrations

http://pcsx2.net/

Has a few minor glitches (tiny almost unnoticeable lines, the 'offscreen' sides to preserve the aspect ratio flicker a little during certain spell animations) but it hasn't crashed or anything so far, and the 3D seems to work pretty much fine.

golgepapaz

Augur
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
I loved the game but it takes too long to move units while still keeping the formation across the screen. A real time sinkhole!​
Also if you are novice like me pick carleon. A very defendable starting position, very powerful heroes ,Dinadan (powerful tank) Cai (incessant nuking) and Merriot with 6 centaurs dishing out damage from second row seems to nigh unstoppable.​

spekkio

Arcane
That's a PS2 emu which apparently does not support Brigandine since it's a PSX game? Or am I missing something...
He probably ment pcsxr.

Can be found here (official build) or here (latest builds).

It uses Pete's plugins, not sure if modified, surely re-compiled.

Damned Registrations

That's a PS2 emu which apparently does not support Brigandine since it's a PSX game? Or am I missing something...
He probably ment pcsxr.

Can be found here (official build) or here (latest builds).

It uses Pete's plugins, not sure if modified, surely re-compiled.
Yep, my bad. I got confused because the filename and logo don't have an R in them, which is kinda weird.

Damned Registrations

Update time!

BriD0001.jpg

I think this actually loaded faster on the PSX, which is really freaking weird.
BriD0002.jpg

Tactical lessons time! Notice that our inane alt here doesn't gain any terrain bonuses (bottom right) for being in the forest. Of course, no pnealties either.
BriD0003.jpg

Our dragon here gains no benefit from roads. Roads or grass field are the exact same.
BriD0004.jpg

Or witch in training however, does move farther along roads.
BriD0005.jpg

And our carnivourous plant thing not only moves farther in the forest (twice as far as on roads or plains in fact) but gets a hit bonus as well as an evasion bonus while fighting there.
BriD0006.jpg

But enough of that shit. Start the fighting!
BriD0007.jpg

Stop the fighting! They have arrows!
BriD0008.jpg

Annoyingly, they didn't send anything into melee, and only took a relatively safe shot from there.
BriD0009.jpg

I foolishly decide to march Iria up here to provoke them instead of just setting up a safe line.
BriD0010.jpg

At least I cast protect on her.
BriD0011.jpg

Baggy gets some scaly action.
BriD0012.jpg

Rough day to be a lizard.
BriD0013.jpg

Nice. HP gains like that help out a lot in the long run.
BriD0014.jpg

They send in the air force to mow down our plant.
BriD0015.jpg

No paralysis on the counter attack. :cry:
BriD0016.jpg

Our plant dude can't go anywhere useful so he takes a swing at the angel and fails again. :decline:
BriD0017.jpg

Most of our other units are either too slow to get into a good positionor their only useful positions would be outside the rune area. Argh, I shouldn't have engaged this early, I needed more time to bring the better guys up front.
BriD0018.jpg

Enemy turn. They bring in all their heavy units and start wrecking shit.
BriD0019.jpg

Smashing Axe actually dealt less damage but skated by on having better initial hp.
BriD0020.jpg

More ass positioning on my part.
BriD0021.jpg

More cheapass fucking 3 hex range arrows.
BriD0022.jpg

I consider patching baggy up with a heal, especially since he's in divine ray range of that angel.
BriD0023.jpg

But there are other solutions to that problem.
BriD0024.jpg

BriD0025.jpg

Iria doesn't even take 20 damage in return.
BriD0026.jpg

I throw protect on Baggy to ward off those annoying arrows.
BriD0027.jpg

And set about abusing breath weapons.
BriD0028.jpg

We get this guy in an acid breath crossfire with nice results.
BriD0029.jpg

Centaur gets a shot off here. Notice the 'ACT' written above the currently active unit.
BriD0030.jpg

Hmm, a tempting target.
BriD0031.jpg

But we opt for the free xp served on a dish of Xtian butthurt. Djinn > Angels.
BriD0032.jpg

Considerable :incline:. These guys are so easy to level up thanks to their low xp costs and easy access to powerful ranged attacks after moving (and good mobility to boot.)
BriD0033.jpg

I considered sending baggy after the chick, but decided to play it a bit safer than that and just moved into line next to ira.
BriD0034.jpg

This lizardman is pretty decently levelled for so early in the game. He probably killed some dudes in our 2nd battle.
BriD0035.jpg

He returns fire-
BriD0036.jpg

But is not in the right league.
BriD0037.jpg

Bee gets some action on him too.
BriD0038.jpg

I was hoping this guy could finish him off.
BriD0039.jpg

But no such luck. :x
BriD0040.jpg

At least her angel is dead. But her turn is going to come next. And she's in a good position to cast spells.
BriD0041.jpg

I don't have many options left right now. We throw protect on our dragon in the most precarious position.
BriD0042.jpg

I could breathe here to finish off that lizard, but toasting both our knights wouldn't be worth it.
BriD0043.jpg

So I settle for some greenskin flambee,
BriD0044.jpg

with a side of Shast.
BriD0045.jpg

Fuck.
BriD0046.jpg

See, this is why I'm scared of spellcasters right now.
BriD0047.jpg

They fucking wreck shit.
BriD0048.jpg

The area isn't as large as Holy Word at least.
BriD0049.jpg

But it's still pretty big, with smart targetting.
BriD0050.jpg

And hurts like a bitch considering the number of targets.
BriD0051.jpg

Oh fuck off.
BriD0052.jpg

:decline: of Baggy.
BriD0053.jpg

At least he gets a few licks in too.
BriD0054.jpg

They didn't really pull this guy back far enough to be safe. I guess the AI considers it expendable, which is one of the reasons the difficult drops off a lot later, since the AI tends not to have many strong units compared to players that coddle their monsters.
BriD0055.jpg

Oddly, Shast chooses to just sit here instead of moving in to fuck up one of our knights. I think because it's a losing exhcange for him personally, and the AI can't think far enoguh ahead to Cai's turn where it can finish one of my guys off.
BriD0056.jpg

It also uses this angel to pick on Anhaira rather than heal the lizardman. I guess he IS that annoying after all.
BriD0057.jpg

Prepare-
BriD0058.jpg

For the ultimate western vs mudslim battle!

Yeah he didn't win that one. Inaneness only works offensively.
BriD0059.jpg

Our turn. Though Hula's positioning is shitty and I kinda wish she were a healer right now.
BriD0060.jpg

Fog isn't going to win us this battle.
BriD0061.jpg

We send golgepap in since he can back out afterwards and make room for another unit to beat on the scorpion.
BriD0062.jpg

Epic success!
BriD0063.jpg

And to follow that up...
BriD0064.jpg

More success!
BriD0065.jpg

Though scorps aren't worth much. Basically a notch above ghouls, barely.
BriD0066.jpg

Baggy's regeneration kicks in, but it's weakened by the poison.
BriD0067.jpg

Shit. I was hoping he was out of spellcasting range still.
BriD0068.jpg

Damn thats a heavy blow.
BriD0069.jpg

Much less vs a red unit, but still. At least those were the only 2 he could reach.
BriD0070.jpg

Of course he follows it up with the monsters.
BriD0071.jpg

Though luckily his priorities are shit.
BriD0072.jpg

If he'd focused them all on Baggy we'd have probably lost him here.
BriD0073.jpg

Iria was in danger too, but lucks out and dodges the Couatl.
BriD0074.jpg

I forgo attacking with Iria ( or backing up) in favour of healing Baggy.
BriD0075.jpg

This should help out a lot.
BriD0076.jpg

Her protection wore off and I don't really want her scrapping with the Couatl.
BriD0077.jpg

Crap, not enough MP for protect.
BriD0078.jpg

So we silence instead. :smug:
BriD0079.jpg

:decline: of pixies.
BriD0080.jpg

We need to try taking her out before she can cast again, or just retreat.
BriD0081.jpg

We can take a potshot here, but I decide to hold off for now.
BriD0082.jpg

Since if we can paralyze her it'll be unecessary to rush things.
BriD0083.jpg

:mhd:
BriD0084.jpg

:rage:
BriD0085.jpg

Better go for the kill then.
BriD0086.jpg

Show the world how easily you can beat women Baggy!
BriD0087.jpg

Oooh that felt nice.
BriD0088.jpg

Do it some more.
BriD0089.jpg

Our dragons aren't in good position for breath weapons any more. :(
BriD0090.jpg

I send in the lizardman to fuck this thing up.
BriD0091.jpg

A crit would be nice right about now.
BriD0092.jpg

: x
BriD0093.jpg

Since the paralyisis failed we go ahead and DISCUSS with the purple chick, even thoguh our plant is in the way.
BriD0094.jpg

It's got plenty of hp, it can take it better than she can.
BriD0095.jpg

Nice. With any luck, she might opt to retreat instead of nuke us.
BriD0096.jpg

Bee isn't in position to pull anything off except a potentially suicidal attack on the angel, so she just backs off.
BriD0097.jpg

Moment of truth~
BriD0098.jpg

:kfc:

Shast fucks off too, leaving Cai all alone.
BriD0099.jpg

And this time Hula isn't in a shitty position.
BriD0100.jpg

That'll do quite nicely.
BriD0101.jpg

Dat black magic.
BriD0102.jpg

Well, technically blue magic.
BriD0103.jpg

Nice.
BriD0104.jpg

Meh.
BriD0105.jpg

:dance:

When numbers pop up and theres no unit info at the bottom, something just died.
BriD0106.jpg

Oh man, she needed that so bad.
BriD0107.jpg

Huge help. Notice she's gaining way more runepower than Baggy does.
BriD0108.jpg

Now for some more cleanup.
BriD0109.jpg

:thumbsup"
BriD0111.jpg

More :incline:
BriD0112.jpg

We even send in our esteemed level 9 Andhaira for a free shot of 100% accurate damage.
BriD0113.jpg

First to level 10. Nicely done.
BriD0114.jpg

Time for something else to score some xp though.
BriD0115.jpg

Hit!
BriD0116.jpg

:smug:
BriD0117.jpg

Much :incline: for the scalies on this day.
BriD0118.jpg

Turn 6 and all those things dead already. These are quick fights. (They can last as long as 30 turns before the battle ends.)
BriD0119.jpg

The poison wins out over the regen this turn, since the regen is based on max hp, while the poison deals 10% of current hp.
BriD0120.jpg

Feeling lucky, punk?
BriD0121.jpg

Good, cause you probably could have taken down like 3-4 monsters with you right there, and that would have really sucked.
BriD0122.jpg

BriD0123.jpg

Again, more :incline: is distributed amongst our forces.
BriD0124.jpg

Didn't expect this guy to gain ground so quickly. Actually, I half expected to lose like half our named troops in this battle before Cierra retreated, they totally could have done that to us.
BriD0125.jpg

Quest time!

While on a Journey, Gallo came across a theater.
There seems to be trouble, since there's a lot of noise coming from inside.

Girl's Voice: What?! Are you telling me that I'm fired?!

Man's Voice: No, Cortina. That's not what I'm saying. It's just thast since you're one of the Rune Knights, it's disrespectful for me to put you up on the stage.

Gallo.jpg
: (Knight? Is that girl a Knight?)

BriD0126.jpg

Cortina.jpg
: I can do turns and raise my legs high. You're making a big mistake. You wouldn't want to see a good dancer like me leave. Please, let me get on the stage. Dancing is my life. Please...

Leader: You can cry all you want, but I still can't let you get on the stage. The audience wouldn't feel comfortable watching a Rune Knight dance on stage. I'm sorry, but I can't let you stay. Now, get out!

Cortina.jpg
: Ouch! What are you doing you pervert! Nobody wants to work in a theater like this anyway. You'll see, someday I'll become a big star and you'll be begging me to dance here! Remember that!

Gallo.jpg
: Are you all right?

Gallo gave her a handkerchief to wipe her tears with.

Cortina.jpg
: Oh... Thank you, but I'm just pretending.

Gallo.jpg
: Pretending?

Cortina.jpg
: Uh-huh. Did I fool you, too? A dancer must be able to act well, you know. You must have overheard the conversation. I don't know why, but I've got this Mana Power or something. I never told anbyone about it because I don't care. I would rather be dancing that fight in a battle. When I finally mentioned it, everybody was shocked and people started ro treat me differently. They even call me "Miss Cortina" now, though I'm still the same person inside... Well, now I don't have a place to stay for the night.

Gallo.jpg
: Miss Cortina... why don't you come to my country and work as a Knight?

Cortina.jpg
: What?! Are you a Knight? You sure are dressed like one.

Gallo talks Cortina into using her ability as a Knight to restore peace in Forsena.

Cortina.jpg
: What..? This is... Too sudden. A Knight? I don't know, but I know there is less work for a dancer like me during war... I don't have any particular place to go... OK! I'll do it! The sooner we have peace back, the sooner I can start dancing again. If I think about it, "The dancer who saved Forsena" isn't that bad a catch phrase for my future. But please promise me when the war is over, you'll let me go back to being a dancer again. Of course, I will do all I can as a Knight, but that's not what I want to be for the rest of my liafe. My goal is to become the No. 1 dancer in Forsena.

Cortina has joined.

Schut.jpg
's quest.

Schutleis was hunting a rabbit in the forest.

As Schutleis was preparing to skin and cook the Rabbit, the Rabbit started to talk!

Rabbit: Please, I'm a little rabbit. I'm so skinny because I've had no food lately... My pregnant wife and my starving children are waiting for me at home. Please, don't eat me. If you let me live, I'll give you my treasure.

Schutleis asked what the treasure is, but the rabbit shook its head.

Rabbit. I won't tell you unless you swear you won't eat me.

Schutleis faced a tough decision. Schutleis's stomach insisted on eating the Rabbit, but curiosity finally gave in. Schutleis swore not to eat the Rabbit.

Rabbit: Thank you, sir! I knew you would understand my situation. My treasure is in that hole, please take good care of it.

Just as the rabbit said, Schutleis found the hole where the treasure was hidden.

Rabbit: Well then, good-bye.

The talking Rabbit then hopped into the forest.
BriD0127.jpg

Forsena's knights sure are a brilliant lot aren't they?
BriD0128.jpg

:incline: of rabbits.
BriD0129.jpg

Daffy was in a deep valley.

There stood a steep cliff on both sides and the fog embraced the surrounding area. Throbbing sounds could be heard from somewhere. The strange sound was gradually comgin closer to Daffy. It seemed to be coming from high above... With strained eyes, Daffy looked high above... It was a huge dragon, one that was never seen before.

For a second, the dragon looked at Daffy's eyes as if the dragon was ginning. Daffy left the area in a flash. Fortunately, the huge dragon could not enter the narrow valley. Daffy barely escaped.

Miguel is back in the house where he was raised.
BriD0131.jpg

Miguel.jpg
:
Didn't I break off the attachments to my family? I guess I couldn't help but
see this house again.

Miguel looks around the house for a while.

Miguel.jpg
: Everything is still the same... Is that a letter? It's addressed to
me! Let's see... It's from Liguel!

Miguel read the letter from Liguel.

Liguel's letter: My dearest brother, Miguel... I'm writing this letter to you
because I know you will come back to this house. How are you? I'm worried
about you because sometimes you push yourself too hard. Today is our father's
memorial day and that's why I'm here. I was never going to come back to this
house, but I came anyway. And guess what? Castor is here too. He too had to
come back to this house. We talked about the good old days for a long time
and wished you had been here with us. There are a lot of things I want to
write and tell you about, but I guess I should save some for next time. I
hope everything is going well with you and please take care of yourself.
Liguel.

Miguel.jpg
: Liguel... Castor... My beloved family... I'm glad I didn't seem them
because I don't know if I would have been able to control my feelings...
I'd better go back to my Lord.

BriD0132.jpg

victoria.jpg
met a bard reciting in a street parade.

Though it was a normal scene, Victoria decided to listen to him since his voice was so appealing.

Bard: Oh! There's a Knight among you! I'm so honored to know you are listening to my humble voice. If you don't mind, I would like to present a song to you.

The Bard started singing to Victoria. Victoria was surprised to hear the song was about Victoria. Furthermore, the melody sounded familiar, even though Victoria heard it for the first time. After a while, having finished the song, the Bard offered his hand and said,

Bard: The song was to honor your future. One day, this song will be sung all over the continent.

Victoria offered thanks for the song, and parted after exchanging a handshake. Later, Victoria tried to sing the song alone. But, for some reason, Victoria could not remember one measure or lyric...

Thanks to the mysterious song, Victoria gained 3 MP points.

BriD0134.jpg

Lucia was walking through a foggy forest.

As Lucia looked around, there was a strange flower sprouting out of the ground. Fascinated with the flower, Lucia reached out for it. A mysterious aroma filled the air. All of a sudden, Lucia became drowsy! Lucia fell asleep!

As Lucia woke up, the flowers were gone... Strangely enough, Lucia's head felt clear.
BriD0135.jpg

Most quests in the game are like the last 2, and just give some minor stat bonus. the remainder are a jumble of free items, other rewards, or recruiting new knights or other unique events.
BriD0136.jpg

Time for the Djinn to start pulling his weight.
BriD0137.jpg

Ah yes, now the inaneity can truly prosper.
Bee, on the other hand,
BriD0138.jpg

Becomes a faggy pink vampire. We'll shuffle her off to marry Edward ASAP.
BriD0139.jpg

Alas, we cannot dole out equipment to worth codexians, only consumable items.
BriD0140.jpg

We give the amulet to Dear Leader in the hope that it might ward off an annoying silence or petrify spell or something. Honestly, green resist is pretty useless. They moved thunder spells to the green element in the remake to make it less pointless.
BriD0141.jpg

Our newest recruit. Little miss jailbait is actually a pretty awesome knight, and the most easily recruited powerful knight in the game. Though she's only level 1, she already has nearly 200 runepower, doesn't have gimped rune area, and has a staggering 355 mp. She's going to be a god damned monster by the end of the game thanks to some munchkinism on my part. I've won 1v3 battles using her at level 30 with the right troops in other games.
BriD0142.jpg

Ah, the REAL reason we bothered to invade Hervery to begin with. Let me level with you: Angels are fucking broken OP units. The first 'challenge' game I ever attempted was to use nothing but angels. It wasn't actually a challenge though. They fucking steamrolled everything, for reasons that will become apparent as we play. So, this is the first and last angel we'll be recruiting.
BriD0143.jpg

Better not die spekkio-kun.
BriD0144.jpg

We move some of our troops into storage to make room for him. We'll send over Cortina and some other guys to pick them up and form a 3rd army.
BriD0145.jpg

We reorganize some shit and name some more monsters. I considered making Kaiserin a unicorn as well given her latest avatar, but, well, there is only one type of monster in the game with tits, and only one kind of poster on the codex that posted their tits, so my hands were tied.
BriD0146.jpg

Cai is holed up in Salisbury now. Don't let that empty row deceive you; there's another stocked knight (a druid no less) underneath her. We won't try fucking with them, it's just too many spells.
BriD0147.jpg

Leonia is off limits of the same reason, + all those Rocs could ruin us pretty easily if they get lucky with petrify.
BriD0148.jpg

Zemeckis is a bit underequipped to deal with us monster wise, but all 3 of those guys are mean fucking casters we don't want to mess with right now.
BriD0149.jpg

So, we're gonna go pick on this asshole again!
BriD0150.jpg

Orders sent. Our new team will be in position to hold the fort and recruit some minions next turn.
BriD0151.jpg

Dryst is going to have to sit another turn out, since we pulled some of his good troops away to form the 3rd team he not cut out for making a good offense right now.
BriD0152.jpg

Let there be violence!
BriD0153.jpg

Oh yeah, for battles there are two different perspectives I can use.
BriD0154.jpg

Let me know which you guys would prefer, because it doesn't matter much to me.

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
tumblr_lm5hqd7KPy1qk6wp4o1_500.png

My dream comes true at last.

I prefer the first perspective.

Did a quick search on google, is there a site that lists the evolution paths of various creatures somewhere?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom