Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Let's Play BattleTech/MegaMek: Tales of Knights of The Codex Mercenary Company

JagreenLern

Erudite
Patron
MCA Project: Eternity
Yes please do it in megamek and then send the updated mul file.

I await just one more player to finish his trinary and we should be getting started soon. Can all of you please start to post days that you are available to play?

thanks all,

-Mek
Just sent you that trinary with pilots assigned.

Green Spectre

Barely Literate
Monday, Tuesday, or Wed (Jan 11, 12, or 13) with a start time NLT 1130 am Central Standard Time US. Starting the week of Jan 18th I begin student teaching so my days M-FR are shot and only window to play is Monday evening and Thursday Evening, and that is subject to change as situations/obligations arise.
-Green Spectre

MekMaster

Literate
Hey Jagreen,

I sent you a response... you have two of the same mech.... which needs to be corrected.

other than this ...we are about ready to start. ( I still await 4 players to submit their forces)
I have found us a private forum to play at. So an email will be sent out to all the players that have signed up to play and have submitted a valid CSJ force for this campaign.

Sorry guys for changing forums. I decided that I didnt want to have a campaign ran from another campaign thread that had died.

-Mek

Last edited:

JagreenLern

Erudite
Patron
MCA Project: Eternity
Hey Jagreen,

I sent you a response... you have two of the same mech.... which needs to be corrected.

other than this ...we are about ready to start. ( I still await 4 players to submit their forces)
I have found us a private forum to play at. So an email will be sent out to all the players that have signed up to play and have submitted a valid CSJ force for this campaign.

Sorry guys for changing forums. I decided that I didnt want to have a campaign ran from another campaign thread that had died.

-Mek
Alright, I just sent you the revised trinary and registered to that forum.

MekMaster

Literate
Just FYI to any visiting guests... this thread has been moved to another forum, as we have started this campaign and it needed its own thread to reside. If anyone should have questions. Please email me.

Thanks all,

-Mek

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom