Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed Let's play Archimedean Dynasty (Completed)

Discussion in 'Codex Playground' started by spekkio, Jul 22, 2010.

1. spekkiogender: ⚧ Arcane

spekkio
    Parrots:
    Click here and disable ads!
    Video 15 - Critical Situation at the Red Sea (14 MB)

Our current location:

[​IMG]

We can talk to some administrator in the Crew Room:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Leave me alone!
    [​IMG] Excuse me?
    [​IMG] You fighters always think you're the greatest, but we people working in the administration are much more important. Without us the POLAR wouldn't even exist!
    [​IMG] You know, you may have the best neuroses I've ever seen.

Fucker. Another new gun is available:

[​IMG]

It's not worth upgrading though... The best torpedo magazine is another (but expensive) story:

[​IMG]

Let's speak to Lopez:

[​IMG] Looks bad, FLINT. You must protect the straits in sector A as well as you can.
    [​IMG] How strong IS the Shogunate?
    [​IMG] Its strength is limited, but we still have to make sure that none of their boats get into the Red Sea.
    [​IMG] Yeah, at the very least for the safety of the civilians living there.
    [​IMG] Shogunate troops are extremely violent. Show no mercy!
    [​IMG] They won't get any from me, but maybe we'll get lucky and they'll run like they have before. I'm definitely not in the mood for an Aqua-wide war!
    [​IMG] Yes, and it's our job to avoid such a war. Believe me, I'd prefer patrolling, too, but the Shogunate IS the aggressor here!
    [​IMG] Aye, Sir. I'll guard the straits!

[​IMG]

Mission 49 - Guard the Straits in Sector A (104 MB)

Teaser:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fighting in shallow radioactive water?

:thumbsup:

Getting shot in the ass by three FRIENDLY torpedoes?

:rage:

[​IMG] Well, FLINT, that was a turkey shoot, wasn't it?! Please come to the briefing room.
    [​IMG] Aye, Sir!

There is some soldier in the Hall:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] FLINT! You old ship's propeller! Where'd you come from?
    [​IMG] WINNY WONG - my old "food minister" from the punishment camp in Okhotsk! You finally escaped?
    [​IMG] WINNY WONG, you old prisoner. So, they never managed to hang you on the strings you kept pulling!
    [​IMG] I didn't escape, I was released! Strictly official, just as I said it would be. Which means you lost your bet.
    [​IMG] You must be kidding - AKIRA never released anybody. If you couldn't escape you were doomed to die in Okhotsk.
    [​IMG] Well, I got him mixed up in a deal which turned out to be pretty good for me. Shortly after that AKIRA had to join the fighting troops.
    [​IMG] You are, and always will be, a rotten bastard, WINNY.
    [​IMG] And you're still the best fighting pilot in all AQUA. You owe me a bottle of algae whiskey, FLINT. When and where?
    [​IMG] After the war at five in the afternoon at "GARCIA'S LOUNGE" on SCAVENGER, WINNY. I'm looking forward to it, but for now I have to stay sober.
    [​IMG] I know, I've heard about the trouble out there. But you'll handle it - I know you will. Good luck, FLINT. I'll be waiting for you at "GARCIA'S".

Lopez has some news:

[​IMG] We're really having a hard time in sector B. Our troops are under severe pressure - they can't withstand AKIRA'S forces much longer. You must go there immediately!
    [​IMG] What's AKIRA got?
    [​IMG] Enough! They've dropped strong ground forces including fast tank divisions. It looks as if the attack in Sector A was only a fake.
    [​IMG] Aye, Sir! I'll undock!

[​IMG]

Mission 50 - Akira's 2nd Wave of Attack (146 MB)

Teaser:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The first phase of this mission is totally random. You have to kill all FOUR scouts before they destroy 2-3 tanks. That means - you have to bring them to attack you...

Video 16 - Attack of the Bionts at the Red Sea (10 MB)

You can clearly see some new Biont boat in this video, and no, it's not the Biont Cruiser (yet)...

:mhd:

In face of seriousness of the situation, Lopez tries Flint-diplomacy:

[​IMG] FLINT, you were great! Contact me when you return.
    [​IMG] Aye, Sir!

There's some pilot in the Hall now:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Hey, FLINT!
    [​IMG] Yeah?
    [​IMG] That was pretty lame the way you fought AKIRA's men. You've seen better days, haven't you?
    [​IMG] Who are you? And have you ever shaved that ugly face of yours?
    [​IMG] I might be young, but I'm faster than you, too. Your time is over.
    [​IMG] You know, you better stand on the sidelines when the shooting starts or your time may be over as well. Now get out of here before I send you to your room!

Fucking newfag! Let's go see Lopez:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Ah, FLINT!
    [​IMG] What's up?
    [​IMG] Ha, "Deadeye" - an incredible operation! But we've still got trouble!
    [​IMG] Hasn't AKIRA had enough? Or does this have anything to do with the BIONT boats?
    [​IMG] Hey, when does a guy get to knock off work around here?
    [​IMG] The BIONTS. We located a number of them trying to get into the Red Sea. Stuff your boat with flash sharks and blow them to hell!
    [​IMG] Me? All by myself?
    [​IMG] You'll have three other boats with you! Prevent the BIONTS from coming too far! And FLINT...I think you'll find your new boat is much more maneuverable than the old one.
    [​IMG] All right! A new boat!

A new boat? :)

It's called Succubus:

[​IMG]

:retarded:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] :love:

It looks that Flint finally found his weapon of choice...

[​IMG]

This time, we don't have to wait with the shopping. List:

1) Titanium Armor

[​IMG]

2) Best engine (Big Block):

[​IMG]

It's also time to buy some Leeches:

[​IMG]

Alright, let's test our new (and final) boat!

[​IMG]

Mission 51 - Warning of Bionts in the Red Sea (94 MB)

Teaser:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Succubus is so damn agile, that it takes some time to get used to to the controls.
    Oh, and Biont Bombers:

[​IMG]

This one was immune to EMP, the rest of them aren't THAT tough...
    And this Scout ~ 2:55 was totally not my fault! :(

Lopez has some bad news again:

[​IMG] Still no closing time for you, FLINT. Sorry.
    [​IMG] What now? Has SANTIAGO risen from the dead?
    [​IMG] If it was only that simple! Return and I'll tell you.

There's some new guy near the Dock:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Can you tell me what's going on out there?
    [​IMG] A lot of work, why?
    [​IMG] There's so many rumors flying around here I can hardly think. Who are we fighting anyway?
    [​IMG] Everybody - BIONTS, the Shogunate, and probably a bunch of others that are just running late.
    [​IMG] Oh, well.... For a while there I was worried.

Let's hear the news:

[​IMG] FLINT! There's somebody asking for you on the Intercom!
    [​IMG] That'll be my investment advisor. Hopefully he's going to advise me to get the hell of this business.
    [​IMG] Close! It's General AKIRA himself!
    [​IMG] And I thought things couldn't get any worse....

[​IMG]

[​IMG] This is AKIRA, General to His Imperial Majesty LONG.
    [​IMG] What do you want from me, AKIRA!
    [​IMG] Still got your old eating habits, AKIRA? Fried prisoners for breakfast?
    [​IMG] I want you to die, FLINT! Die along with everyone else on the POLAR!
    [​IMG] Really.... How do you plan to pull that off with the handful of men we left you?
    [​IMG] A handful of men is enough!
    [​IMG] Why do you want to die, AKIRA? Why are you driving your men to suicide?
    [​IMG] We drive YOU to war, FLINT! A war that will prove the superiority of the Shogunate! My men die happily!
    [​IMG] Why, did you order them to?
    [​IMG] You don't believe that.
    [​IMG] My men fight each other for the honor of killing Mr. Loudmouth FLINT! You got away from our punishment battalion before, FLINT, but this time you won't escape!
    [​IMG] That I'd like to see, AKIRA!
    [​IMG] I've got a bomber packed with our latest explosives and I'm sending it over to you NOW!
    [​IMG] You're crazy, AKIRA.
    [​IMG] We'll meet again in hell, FLINT, and I'll be your master! Haahaahaahaahaa!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG] :love:

[​IMG] Goddamn shit! What do you think, FLINT?
    [​IMG] I know AKIRA. He's serious.
    [​IMG] You know it's strange neither the Clansunion nor the Federation have received a declaration of war from the Shogunate.
    [​IMG] Don't you think THIS is enough? ....But you're right. The Shogunate greatly values its honor. These underhanded attacks don't fit in.
    [​IMG] And so far AKIRA hasn't recieved any reinforcements. Maybe he's trying to provoke a war on his own!
    [​IMG] If he destroys the POLAR, he'll succeed. The Federation won't sit on its hands and accept that.
    [​IMG] We've got to strip AKIRA. Get out there and try to destroy that bomber as far away from the POLAR as possible. All AQUA is in your boat, FLINT.
    [​IMG] Geez, I hope I can concentrate with all the petty squabbles that'll be going on. So long, LOPEZ.

[​IMG]

I think we need something extra for this mission:

[​IMG]

:smug:

[​IMG]

Mission 52 - Akira's Kamikaze Action (105 MB)

Teaser:

[​IMG]

:salute: [​IMG] :salute:

I've demonstrated how fun EMP weapons can be on the last bomber. Poor fucker tried to distract an optical-locked torpedo using a buzzer. :lol:
    And those six Scouts were truly great help... :roll:

Lopez has some news. Can we count on some good ones for a change?

[​IMG] Welcome back, FLINT. The situation's changed - come here immediately!
    [​IMG] You know, this isn't exactly the kind of reception I expected after saving the world.

[​IMG]

Some lady shows up in the Crew Room:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Sweetheart, come here! EMMA FITZGERALD is proud of you.
    [​IMG] You have good cause to be proud of me, honey. And by the way...do I know you?
    [​IMG] Er...do we know each other?
    [​IMG] Not yet. But maybe tomorrow morning, my brave knight.
    [​IMG] Uh...normally it would be my pleasure, EMMA, but I've already killed my share of dragons today.
    [​IMG] No problem, Lancelot, I'll set your sword upright again....
    [​IMG] Uh...isn't that MAJOR LOPEZ calling me? I'd better go.

:?

[​IMG] Hello, FLINT. The situation is clearing up. A Shogunate battleship headed by Admiral WODJA PING is approaching!
    [​IMG] Shit! I guess that's that!
    [​IMG] He wants to talk to you, FLINT.
    [​IMG] Who? PING? What'd I do?

The plot thickens...

In next update Flint will have a chance to visit the last hub in the game. :(
    But not before meeting an old friend... :)

[​IMG] :smug:

^ Top  
  2. Aziragender: ⚧ Arcane Patron

Azira
    Parrots:
    Codex 2012
    Ooo.. Teh plot thickans!

^ Top  
  3. spekkiogender: ⚧ Arcane

spekkio
    Parrots:
    We have another Samurai admiral on the line:

[​IMG] Light, brave warrior!
    [​IMG] Light, PING. What do you want here?
    [​IMG] Not what you think, FLINT. I'm here for a couple of reasons. One is to dismiss General AKIRA from the command.
    [​IMG] We already did that once and for all! And you better shove off if you want to keep your command!
    [​IMG] You don't understand, brave FLINT. The Shogunate is not at war with the Clansunion or the Federation.
    [​IMG] If this isn't "war", what's it going to take for you to call it one?
    [​IMG] AKIRA was a loner. He waged a personal battle out of misguided patriotism. The SHOGUN wants peace in AQUA and he expresses his thanks to you for your heroic commitment.
    [​IMG] Oh...well, that's okay then....
    [​IMG] Flint, we didn't come all this way just to exchange compliments. An armada of BIONTS is approaching and we're here to stop them!
    [​IMG] Since when does the Shogunate care about the Clansunion?
    [​IMG] The Shogunate is rightly proud of its superiority, but it is not stupid. All AQUA will have to hold together against the BIONTS. If each party fights separately, all of us will be destroyed!
    [​IMG] You're right about that!
    [​IMG] This is the reason I ask you to fight on our side!
    [​IMG] There's still an outstanding warrant for my arrest in the Shogunate, PING.
    [​IMG] No, there is not. You saved the Shogunate from a war and from severe damage. The warrant is lifted as of today.
    [​IMG] Okay, I'll undock as soon as I got permission from LOPEZ. I await your orders, PING.

Major Lopez acts cool:

[​IMG] Alright, FLINT, don't let us down. Teach them the way a free citizen fights.
    [​IMG] Aye, Sir!
    [​IMG] You mean "paid mercenary". I could sink the boats of your "free citizens" before they could even say "election day". So long, LOPEZ.

[​IMG]

Mission 53 - The Shogunate Against the Bionts (137 MB)

Teaser:

[​IMG]

This shit would be much easier without all these Shogunate morons moving into the line of fire...
    After the battle, Flint gets a call from... :?

[​IMG] FLINT - I finally found you!
    [​IMG] HONG LONG! This must be my lucky day. Or are you just trying to pick an argument with me?
    [​IMG] Why don't you just shut up and listen to me, FLINT. I need your help.
    [​IMG] You're asking for my help? Why?
    [​IMG] I'll tell you what AKIRA'S plans were, if you'll free me in return.
    [​IMG] Who's holding you captive?
    [​IMG] SULTAN ZALMAN. He took my boat in tow. I'm hiding in a 'tween deck.
    [​IMG] What does he want with you?
    [​IMG] He intends to stop me from telling what I know about AKIRA. Will you get me out of here, please?!
    [​IMG] Even knowing LOPEZ will arrest you on sight?
    [​IMG] I don't give a damn. Besides, doesn't he owe you a favor? I have to go now - we should be in a small fortress near your place soon. Hurry!

Women. Women never change... :(
    Let's drag Lopez into this:

[​IMG] Ah, FLINT - what's up?
    [​IMG] I think it's about time you do me that favor you still owe me, remember?
    [​IMG] Fine. What is it I can do for you?
    [​IMG] It's about HONG LONG. She's in trouble.
    [​IMG] That's hard to believe.
    [​IMG] She knows something about AKIRA. That's why ZALMAN's holding her prisoner. My guess is we can use the information she has.
    [​IMG] I don't think she's going to give us much information when WE arrest her.
    [​IMG] LOPEZ, with your permission I'm going to free her.
    [​IMG] Alright.... Get any information about AKIRA you can, then arrest HONG LONG. That is, if she doesn't escape first.
    [​IMG] Understood. She is clever, LOPEZ.
    [​IMG] Yes, I know her reputation. If she gets away, well, how could I be angry with you?
    [​IMG] Aye, Sir. Thank you!

Lopez is a true BRO!

[​IMG]

Mission 54 - Free Hong Long (83 MB)

Teaser:

[​IMG]

That was a 100% stealthy approach...
    Hong Long calls again:

[​IMG] FLINT, this is HONG LONG. Thank you for letting me get away. I owe you a bottle of breathing gas.
    [​IMG] Right now you owe me some information, HONG!
    [​IMG] AKIRA was a dupe in a plot devised by SULTAN ZALMAN and LEO VAN DER WAAL.
    [​IMG] What were they up to?
    [​IMG] Gunrunning - and anything connected to it. AKIRA was supposed to ignite a world war in order to cause an economic boom in the business. The old blind patriot was just the right man for the job.
    [​IMG] How do you know this?
    [​IMG] I was their courier.
    [​IMG] Boy, I bet they paid well. Do you have any evidence?
    [​IMG] Plenty. Take a trip to SULTAN ZALMAN'S place and check out his office. You'll find everything there.
    [​IMG] Good. See you, HONG!
    [​IMG] We'll meet again soon, "Deadeye"! Hopefully, on the same side this time.
    [​IMG] Yeah, I hope so too, HONG!

Damn, they would make a great couple...

[​IMG]

As you could see in previous mission, noise-reducing items are not very useful. Let's sell them:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7000$ can be spent on something better.
    Major Lopez is disappoint:

[​IMG] Ah, FLINT. I see your terrorist friend got away.
    [​IMG] She was just too clever for me, LOPEZ! But I have information about AKIRA!
    [​IMG] Let's hear it!
    [​IMG] AKIRA was part of a plot by ZALMAN and MR. EnTrOx - LEO VAN DER WAAL. Their aim was a world war which would boost their gunrunning business.
    [​IMG] Is there any evidence?
    [​IMG] In SULTAN ZALMAN'S desk. Should we go there and get it, now that there are no more BIONTS around?
    [​IMG] I wouldn't be so quick to claim victory, FLINT. Some of the BIONTS may have slipped through. We can let YALLA RANGUN take care of ZALMAN. I'll inform him immediately!
    [​IMG] So what do we do - stand guard?
    [​IMG] You won't believe this.... We go to the Shogunate.

Video 17 - The Tsunami and Svesda Wostock (51 MB)

General Cox shows up in Svesda Wostock's Dock:

[​IMG] Welcome to SVESDA WOSTOCK, FLINT!
    [​IMG] Thank you, General COX! What's up?
    [​IMG] Political education. We cannot afford any diplomatic incidents right now.
    [​IMG] What does that mean?
    [​IMG] That EMERALD FLINT will retire from his private business for the next couple of days.
    [​IMG] Is that an order, Sir?
    [​IMG] Why should I do that?
    [​IMG] Depends on what's in it for me, General.
    [​IMG] Yes, Sir! I'll do it for the Federation, Sir!
    [​IMG] You're a mercenary, which means I can only give orders to you if I pay you. So, how much do you want?
    [​IMG] 15,000 credits! Give me fifty percent in advance and I'll be at your disposal.
    [​IMG] 10,000 credits! Give me fifty percent in advance and I'll be at your disposal.
    [​IMG] 5,000 credits! Give me fifty percent in advance and I'll be at your disposal.
    [​IMG] 15,000? I think 10,000 would be more than enough, don't you?
    [​IMG] No way. If I'll get less than $15,000 it'll cost ME. It's always been a profitable business to get dissidents out of the Shogunate. I won't miss that opportunity for a lousy 10,000 credits!
    [​IMG] Well, it was worth a try, wasn't it? Yes, 10,000 will be enough.
    [​IMG] All right, but there's no advance pay. Believe me, I've good reason to act this way. And remember: The situation calls for strict discipline!
    [​IMG] Yes, sir! What do you want me to do?
    [​IMG] Nothing right now. There'll be another conference first. As soon as it's over a guy named NEVSKIJ will get in touch with you. He's Admiral WODJIA PING's Adjutant.
    [​IMG] I know him. Anything else?
    [​IMG] You're free until then. But FLINT....
    [​IMG] Yes, Sir?
    [​IMG] Stick to the rules. We've got worldwide cooperation against the BIONTS, and I'll get plenty nasty with anybody who tosses a wrench in the works, understand?
    [​IMG] Perfectly, General!
    [​IMG] Oh, by the way, FLINT, I've got some interesting news for you.
    [​IMG] What, General?
    [​IMG] SULTAN ZALMAN and LEO VAN DER WAAL were arrested in a joint orgy. They'll be taken to an international court.
    [​IMG] Great. What will happen to EnTrOx?
    [​IMG] Nobody really knows. For the time being the jumpstars are administered internationally and were renamed to "ITV-CENTER".
    [​IMG] ITV?
    [​IMG] International Traffic Venture.
    [​IMG] I think "Entropoint" sounded better. So long, General.

You can do this job for 5000$, 10000$ or 15000$ (max). In my case:

[​IMG]

Here it is. The capital of Russo-Wapanese Fourth Reich:

[​IMG]

The SeaMap:

[​IMG]

We should visit the Arms Dealer first. Fucker is well connected:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Upgrading to Plasma Death 3 costs almost 22000$ but it's damn worth it!

[​IMG]

8732$? Fuck! While it is true that Flint gave Cox his word... but c'mon, poor bastard is almost starving now! We should look for some sidequests. :)
    Shougunate is a dangerous place, full of spies and security officers. There's a high chance that while looking for money, we may find some trouble. So we have to be cautious.

We can talk to two persons in the bar:

[​IMG]

Let's start with the bartender:

[​IMG] Hi, stranger, what can I offer you?
    [​IMG] I'll have an algae saki, and maybe a little information.
    [​IMG] Information? What kind of information?
    [​IMG] Nothing special. Maybe just a hint or two about points of interest to be observed around here.
    [​IMG] There's a lot of things to be observed in the SHOGUNATE, stranger. One of them is to be cautious helping somebody.
    [​IMG] Oh yeah?
    [​IMG] Look at the pretty girl over there.
    [​IMG] Cute. What about her?
    [​IMG] She begs every stranger to take her to the jumpstar. My advice - don't do it.
    [​IMG] Thank you. Why are you being so helpful?
    [​IMG] Because you can't spend your money in here if you're in jail.

:(

Let's try our luck, taking Wirt's tip into consideration:

[​IMG] Hello - who are you?
    [​IMG] EMERALD "Deadeye" FLINT, honey. And who're you?
    [​IMG] My name's NASTASCHA and I'm looking for a brave sailor.
    [​IMG] How can I help you?
    [​IMG] Sorry, baby, but I can't risk it. It might end up causing an international incident.
    [​IMG] Take me to the jumpstar. I'd be safe from the secret service there.
    [​IMG] Sorry, baby, but I can't risk it. It might end up causing an international incident.
    [​IMG] That's it? What can you offer me, not including money?

Let's try our luck in another bar:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Psst! Are you "Deadeye" FLINT?
    [​IMG] Who's asking?
    [​IMG] In person. Are you looking for an autograph?
    [​IMG] No, I'm the local representative for breathing gas perfume additives.
    [​IMG] You know WINNY WONG?
    [​IMG] So what?
    [​IMG] No, never heard of him.
    [​IMG] Of course I know WINNY, the old string-puller!
    [​IMG] I'm a friend of WINNY WONG. He told me you were a friend of dissidents.
    [​IMG] As long as the dissidents pay me well and keep their mouths shut.
    [​IMG] I'm everybody's friend as long as I'm being paid. Unfortunately my current employer is GENERAL COX. Sorry.
    [​IMG] Sorry, come back in a few weeks. Right now it would be too dangerous.
    [​IMG] I can do both. There's 6,000 credits waiting for you, simply for doing me a little favor.
    [​IMG] How little is this favor exactly?
    [​IMG] I'm sorry, I'm just too busy. But I hope you find somebody else.
    [​IMG] You have to take TANJA to the jumpstar.
    [​IMG] TANJA? Is she pretty?
    [​IMG] Very pretty - for a 63-year old lady who won't survive another punishment camp.
    [​IMG] Where will I find her?
    [​IMG] Go to the WILNJA FARM and talk to HUA HANSUNG.
    [​IMG] I'm on my way.

Phew! We're still not busted. Let's leave this lovely place (other locations are empty).

[​IMG]

There is only one person here:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Hey, mercenary! How about buying me some flowers?
    [​IMG] Sorry pal, I'm not your type.
    [​IMG] What do I look like - a hairdresser?

ZOMG a fag! Let's GTFO.

[​IMG]

Hua is in the Hall:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Who are you?
    [​IMG] I'm a friend of TANJA. Are you HUA?
    [​IMG] It's of no concern to you.
    [​IMG] I'm FLINT, savior of the dissidents in this lousy country.
    [​IMG] I know about you.
    [​IMG] What do you know about TANJA?
    [​IMG] TANJA is a man called WANJA. You'll find him on XIAO WOSTOCK.
    [​IMG] Oh. Is that all....
    [​IMG] No. He will give you 6,000 credits for taking him to the jumpstar. The code word is "White Rose"!
    [​IMG] "White Rose"? You use strange code words in the SHOGUNATE. What's it supposed to mean? Is it ancient Japanese poetry?
    [​IMG] Don't ask so many questions. And let's get one thing straight - I don't know you, and I've never met you.
    [​IMG] Understood.
    [​IMG] I changed my mind. This sounds too dangerous.

The Jumpstar... I mean the ITV-Center is empty:

[​IMG]

Let's go back to the fake fag:

[​IMG] Hey, mercenary! How about buying me some flowers?
    [​IMG] I might have some white roses for you.
    [​IMG] Sorry pal, I'm not your type.
    [​IMG] What do I look like - a hairdresser?
    [​IMG] Ah, you're FLINT. HUA told me you were coming. Should we get going?
    [​IMG] Sure, let's go!
    [​IMG] I changed my mind - too dangerous. Good luck finding someone else though.

[​IMG]

Let's help this poor bastard...

[​IMG]

Mission 55 - Shogunate Patrol (41 MB)

Teaser:

[​IMG]

That was our LAST sidemission in the game!

:salute:

At least you could see how powerful our new gun is.

[​IMG] Thank you, FLINT. You saved my life.
    [​IMG] No need to thank me - just make sure I get my credits.
    [​IMG] Don't worry. Your 6,000 credits have been deposited to your account.
    [​IMG] In that case, it's my turn to thank you, WANJA. Enjoy your freedom.
    [​IMG] So long, mercenary!

Damn! Let's hope Cox won't find out... :(
    Flint goes back to Svesda Wostock and gets a call from the General:

[​IMG] FLINT?
    [​IMG] Light, COX!
    [​IMG] Oh, there you are, FLINT. We were looking for you. NEVSKIJ wants to talk to you.
    [​IMG] Fine. Let's go!

[​IMG] Ni hao, mercenary FLINT!
    [​IMG] Ni hao, NEVSKIJ!
    [​IMG] By order of His Majesty, the highest SHOGUN, I pass on his gratitude for your heroic deeds.
    [​IMG] Let him know that he may call me the next time one of his generals cracks up.
    [​IMG] Well, we do need brave warriors like yourself in our forthcoming battles. Even impolite ones.
    [​IMG] What do you want me to do, NEVSKIJ? And what's the pay?
    [​IMG] 30,000 credits for your services, half of it in advance. You'll obey ADMIRAL WODJIA PING'S orders. He tends to be pretty individualistic himself so he's able to deal with people like you.
    [​IMG] I though individualism was dangerous?
    [​IMG] You Atlantans tend to ignore the fact that other people know their limits, though I know you won't admit it.
    [​IMG] So....
    [​IMG] It's too late to educate you on yours. The best you can do now is to fight the way you were taught to fight - all by yourself.
    [​IMG] I like to hear that. Is there anything special you want me to do?
    [​IMG] PING will let you know about it.

Ping is waiting in the Meeting Room:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Be greeted, FLINT.
    [​IMG] It's my pleasure, ADMIRAL PING.
    [​IMG] The pleasure's all mine, FLINT, but I don't have much time to enjoy it. The SHOGUNATE is cracking up everywhere. We have to get out.
    [​IMG] What exactly is going on?
    [​IMG] The BIONTS are attacking SVESDA WOSTOCK. They should have reached the outlying districts by now. We've analyzed their attack.
    [​IMG] What are they targeting?
    [​IMG] It's diabolical. They intend to destroy the breathing gas factories in the north of the city. We must stop them!
    [​IMG] What's the situation?
    [​IMG] The factories are well guarded, but the diversionary attack in the south is pretty fierce. We need some support there so you'll go there. Details will be given to you on the way.
    [​IMG] Aye, Sir.

[​IMG]

Damn. This whole business went quite perfect. Maybe Cox and the bartender were simply paranoid? What would've happened if we had picked different options?

To learn that, we have to switch to:

[ghostdog mode]

[​IMG]

^ Top  
  4. spekkiogender: ⚧ Arcane

spekkio
    Parrots:
    Fuckup #1 - Natasha

Cox isn't happy this time:
    [​IMG]

That's right, people!

[​IMG]

This is the only moment in the game when you can fail simply by picking EXTREME dialogue options...
    I mean... How awesome is that?

[​IMG]

If you accept Cox's proposal, you will be fine. But 15000$ + 1/2 of your current money short. :(

[​IMG] :smug:

And the dialogues with Nevskij and Ping will be different now:
    The rest of the dialogue is the same as above.

Ping will know about Flint's fuckup too:
    The rest of the dialogue is the same as above.

Anyway:

[​IMG]

Fuckup #2 - Hua (Heavy One)

Cox isn't happy this time either:
    The rest of the dialogues is the same as above.

Fuckup #3 - Hua (Light One)

Cox isn't happy (again):
    Nevskij and Ping will know everything as in previous situations.

(Almost) Fuckup #4

If you change your mind while speaking with Boris, Hua or Wanja and turn down the offer, Cox will warn you that:

[​IMG]
    Nevskij and Ping will not say anything about your vile behavior this time... And Cox will pay you as normal.

Alright, fuckers! Let's kill some Bionts!

[​IMG]

[/ghostdog mode]

[​IMG]

^ Top  
  5. spekkiogender: ⚧ Arcane

spekkio
    Parrots:
    Well, I'm really glad that you liked both updates, I'm working really hard to bring you the next one ASAP...

[​IMG]

^ Top  
  6. Gondolingender: ⚧ Arcane

Gondolin
    Parrots:
    We certainly did. :)

Nice use of C&C in such a game.

^ Top  
  7. ghostdoggender: ⚧ Prestigious Gentleman Arcane Patron

ghostdog
    Parrots:
    [​IMG] FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

-UUUUUUCK YEAH !

We can't wait for the next update.
    :avatard:

^ Top  
  8. Cenobytegender: ⚧ Tacticular Staff

Cenobyte
    Parrots:
    The blade runner character pics are great btw.

^ Top  
  9. spekkiogender: ⚧ Arcane

spekkio
    Parrots:
    Thanks, guys!

[​IMG]

^ Top  
  10. spekkiogender: ⚧ Arcane

spekkio
    Parrots:
    Flint re-supplies (buying huge stash of Leeches 2) and leaves the dock.

[​IMG]

Mission 56 - Attack on Svesda Wostock (105 MB)

Teaser:

[​IMG]

You have to paralyze this bomber really fast, or the freighters have no chance of survival.
    Biont bombers have 6 turrets and can shoot down torpedoes, so staying close to them is best tactic for successful hit. Of course they will rape you, but that's what fixer is for...
    Taking these fuckers using standard (non-EMP) weapons is IMO close to impossible. Even a Cluster Bomb is not enough to destroy them with one hit.

Admiral Ping is pleased:

[​IMG] Well done, FLINT. Your fighting style is similar to that of a Samurai!
    [​IMG] I'll bet they were paid well! What about the breathing gas factory?
    [​IMG] It's still standing. I'm worried about our water treatment facilities, though. The BIONTS seem to have changed their plan.
    [​IMG] Great. Instead of suffocating we'll all die of thirst. Where do you want me?
    [​IMG] At the factories in the east. I'll send reinforcing troops as soon as I can. If you can just hold them back a little while....
    [​IMG] Me, by myself...against a bunch of them?
    [​IMG] You'll follow a squadron. I don't know exactly how long it'll take to free some troops. I want you to do the best you can.
    [​IMG] That's a suicide mission!
    [​IMG] Believe me, FLINT, I intend to still need you. But even more we need water! You're the only one capable of holding our position long enough.
    [​IMG] Aye, Sir!

Repair costs for previous mission: 1021$ :(

[​IMG]

Mission 57 - The Battle for the Waterworks (73 MB)

Teaser:

[​IMG]

I didn't even have to use a single torpedo... :)

[​IMG] FLINT, if you keep fighting like that I'll make you an honorary citizen of the Shogunate!
    [​IMG] Thanks, but I've already had my fill of the Shogunate in the Ochotsk Sea.
    [​IMG] It's time we took the offensive. The last few BIONTS are escaping towards the south - follow them! Afterwards, dock on the POLAR. It's nearby.
    [​IMG] Aye, Sir. Will I have any support?
    [​IMG] You'll be escorted by four other boats, however the pilots are pretty young. Try to bring them back in one piece!
    [​IMG] I'll do my best, Sir!
    [​IMG] Be careful. I wouldn't be surprised if the BIONTS are preparing a trap.

[​IMG]

Mission 58 - Chase!!! (84 MB)

Teaser:

[​IMG]

Damn. This one took me some retries, because I was trying to do it using torpedoes only against the bomber.
    Unfortunately, even if you paralyze the bomber, some Biont scout will certainly kill one of the rookies. And that fails the mission... :(

Ping calls after the mission:

[​IMG] Ni hao, FLINT.
    [​IMG] Light, PING.
    [​IMG] Very good, FLINT. Well done.
    [​IMG] What's up?
    [​IMG] You'll have to undock immediately - there's new information about the SURVION. We'll meet in CHALLENGER. I'll tell you about everything when we get there.
    [​IMG] Aye, Sir. So long.

Flint re-supplies and moves to Challenger:

[​IMG]

Cox calls him:

[​IMG] This is General COX, FLINT! You'd better meet Admiral PING!
    [​IMG] All right! What are you doing here?
    [​IMG] I'm putting a crew together. You need to go down into the trench!
    [​IMG] To the bottom? That's more than eleven kilometers! Whatever's down there better be important!
    [​IMG] PING will explain it to you. You'll find him in SHANG CHANG LONG HALL!
    [​IMG] Aye, Sir!

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Ni hao, soldier. Thank you for coming.
    [​IMG] You're welcome, Admiral. I always wondered what it was like in the CHALLENGER-TRENCH.
    [​IMG] You're about to find out. We've detected movements on the trench floor. You'll go down there with our best men.
    [​IMG] Aha - BIONTS. Do you think they're using the thin lithosphere layer here to explode a seismo-bomb?
    [​IMG] That's what we're afraid of. They're down there with a few large ships and a number of scout units. If that's what they're up to, you'll HAVE to find the bomb!
    [​IMG] Okay. I'll go down. Hopefully my boat will withstand the pressure!
    [​IMG] The pressure is twelve hundred bars on the trench floor. If there's any shooting, watch out for the geothermal power station.
    [​IMG] I'll try not to hit it.
    [​IMG] The power station is covered with a special titanium alloy that makes it virtually indestructible, but it's not something we want to test now.
    [​IMG] Understood. I'll go into the ABYSS!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mission 59 - Biont Activities in the Marianas Trench (73 MB)

Teaser:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] A bomb?!

This mission is pathetically easy actually - all you have to do is to hide somewhere safe. The main bomber is indestructible...

Video 18 - The Abyss in the Challenger Deep (10 MB) YouTube Mirror

[​IMG] FLINT, come to the SHANG CHANG LONG HALL immediately!
    [​IMG] Aye, Admiral!

Let's hope that Admiral has some plan...

[​IMG] Well, have you found a bomb?
    [​IMG] Yeah, but it seems to be stuck at the bottom of some kind of deep, artificial abyss.
    [​IMG] Hmm...how deep?
    [​IMG] Too deep for me!
    [​IMG] We've got to get it out of there! Do you think a mining robot would be of any help?
    [​IMG] A mining robot could trigger the bomb detonator.
    [​IMG] There must be a way!
    [​IMG] You know, I was told once about an aqua man that was developed in MACHINA ANTARCTICA ....
    [​IMG] I'll discuss the matter with General COX immediately.
    [​IMG] Yeah. Maybe he can bring the aqua man and a few scientists with him. That'd be one solution.
    [​IMG] General COX can organize a jumpship transfer for the scientists of MACHINA ANTARCTICA. You and I should stop by our research station. There's some news about the SURVION.
    [​IMG] I'm dying to hear it - let's go!

We move to Progress...

Video 19 - Military Information about the Survion (23 MB) YouTube Mirror

[​IMG]

We can talk to some scientist there:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Ni hao, Admiral PING, Ni ne, waibin! Ni hao, EMERALD FLINT.
    [​IMG] Haowa, what have you found out about the SURVION?
    [​IMG] They're obviously using special initial wave transmitters which enable them to trigger earthquakes in the weak zones of the earth's crust.
    [​IMG] What kind of bombs are they using?
    [​IMG] We've never seen anything like them. We presume the bombs cause the edges of the tectonic plates to vibrate by means of intermittent detonations.
    [​IMG] What kind of life form are they?
    [​IMG] They're not like us. And it's wrong to talk about them in the plural. They're a kind of network, presumably controlled by a central unit.
    [​IMG] How do you know?
    [​IMG] Our psychologists have drawn up a kind of psycho-profile using the messages of the SURVION.
    [​IMG] What did it show, apart from the fact that they're deranged, power-mad lunatics?
    [​IMG] They believe themselves to be - or rather IT believes ITSELF to be - the only life form whose existence has a purpose. It's a view very much like the one we humans used to elevate ourselves over mere animals.
    [​IMG] Hm...that doesn't sound real good for us. So it has no moral reason to spare humanity, right?
    [​IMG] That's right. "It" is spreading across the world and wiping out any irritating pests that happen to get in its way, including us "gas breathers".
    [​IMG] How can we destroy it? You mentioned a central unit.
    [​IMG] Yes. On the one hand it doesn't seem to understand the concept of "I". On the other hand it is conscious of itself. In the messages, the impression of a "here" and "everywhere" were conveyed simultaneously.
    [​IMG] That means the SURVION does have an idea of where it's "at home"!
    [​IMG] Exactly. We've translated the concept as "bridgehead", and this bridgehead is on the southeast coast of Australia. About where SYDNEY used to be.
    [​IMG] If it has a "home", then perhaps we could pay it a visit...and destroy it.
    [​IMG] It's possible. But I don't think we have the weapons to destroy the SURVION, and that's including our nuclear arsenal.
    [​IMG] Yeah...well, we'll see. Thanks, Doc.

:what:

Now wait the fuckin' minute...

"The only life form whose existence has a purpose"?
    "This bridgehead is on the southeast coast of Australia"?
    "I don't think we have the weapons to destroy the SURVION, and that's including our nuclear arsenal"?

It cannot be!

No!

Noo!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So that's what Cleve was REALLY working on...!

[​IMG]

Grimoire my ass! You're going down, bitch!

Flint gets another call from Cox:

[​IMG] We've got the Homo Aquaticus! You'd better talk to FRITZ RASMUSSEN.
    [​IMG] Aye, General. Where will I find him?
    [​IMG] He's waiting for you in the POLAR. COX out.

The last station is empty:

[​IMG]

Let's go to Polar:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Ah, "Deadeye" FLINT! It's good to see you again. I still haven't thanked you properly for rescuing me from SANTIAGO.
    [​IMG] Forget it - I know what I'm worth. What's the aqua man doing?
    [​IMG] We've got him in a special high pressure tank so that he can prepare for his mission!
    [​IMG] Does he use any equipment for the dive?
    [​IMG] Yes. He will be given a pressure suit made from a titanium-ceramic alloy. He'll breathe a heliumised carbon solution, so that his lungs aren't crushed completely.
    [​IMG] What is...can he...THINK?
    [​IMG] He has his own free will. He knows that he is the product of scientific endeavors. He accepts his situation completely.
    [​IMG] RASMUSSEN, I have to tell you that sounds like complete bullshit. You cooked up a thinking being! Even YOU have gone one step too far this time.
    [​IMG] Why? All gas-breathing people in Aqua live a life of imprisonment. And I needn't remind you that we've hardly adapted to the hostile environment. We are, all of us, one gigantic evolutionary mistake.
    [​IMG] Yeah...I guess when you put it like that, you're right. We all depend on a functional survival system. But the aqua man - is HE to be the future?
    [​IMG] We have already completed the first reproduction and insemination experiments. Perhaps he will be the forefather of a new species.
    [​IMG] I admit, he sounds extremely adaptable. He can breathe air or gases dissolved in liquid?
    [​IMG] Yes. That's what makes him so valuable for our purposes. There won't be a single gas molecule in his whole cell structure.
    [​IMG] Highly saturated, he'll be able to withstand the extreme pressure that awaits him.
    [​IMG] Yes. His lung system will be crushed to the size of a thumb.
    [​IMG] Can he defuse the bomb?
    [​IMG] We will be watching his movements through a fiberoptic camera. We might be able to give him instructions. Otherwise he'll pack it in a helium gel jacket so that you can bring it up.
    [​IMG] Do you know anything more about the BIONTS?
    [​IMG] Plenty, but we'll get to that AFTER this operation. We even have a film showing their bridgehead in southwest Australia.
    [​IMG] So, what's my job to be?
    [​IMG] You will get the bomb. While we're lowering the Aquaticus, a battle squadron will have to protect the operation against any attacks by the BIONTS. Admiral PING already has his men ready down there.
    [​IMG] Aye, then let's get to it. What does the sonar say - BIONTS in sight?
    [​IMG] Yes. They know we've located the bomb, and they intend to defend it.
    [​IMG] Well too bad for them, because I'm as charged as a swarm of electric rays! There won't be any joy for the BIONTS today!

[​IMG]

Stay tuned, people!
    Now it's getting serious...

^ Top  
  11. ghostdoggender: ⚧ Prestigious Gentleman Arcane Patron

ghostdog
    Parrots:
  12. Gondolingender: ⚧ Arcane

Gondolin
    Parrots:
    Shag Chang in the Long Hall? :D

Also, if Cleave is the hive mind from Australia, then Biont subs must be using VaultOS. Somebody should be able to hack it.

^ Top  
  13. spekkiogender: ⚧ Arcane

spekkio
    Parrots:
    [​IMG]

Mission 60 - Recovering the Seismobomb (105 MB)

Teaser:

[​IMG]

This mission took me 6 retires (plus some training before the recording).
    You can see at the end of the video that I was kinda... lost. :oops:

Both bombers in this mission have higher than usual EMP-resistance. So, according to developers this mission should probably be played like this : hide somewhere, let the samurai handle the Bionts, go back to Nav A when ordered, stay alive for ~30 sec, GTFO.
    The problem is: if you don't paralyze both bombers, the entire samurai team will be wiped out within minutes seconds and you're not gonna survive 1/2 the minute waiting for Aquaman to go back to your boat...

[​IMG]

And if you try to move:

[​IMG]

Still, compared to the final missions, this one is piece of cake...

Video 20 - The Dive of the Homo Aquaticus (10 MB)

[​IMG] Light, FLINT. Do you have the bomb?
    [​IMG] You bet, General!
    [​IMG] Good. Unfortunately the BIONTS noticed that we conned them. They're attacking!
    [​IMG] Okay, I'll get out there as soon as I'm armed.
    [​IMG] That's funny. I was just about to suggest the same thing.

(Actually, this dialogue is broken in the game - only first two lines show up. But since I use dialogue files anyway, let's fix this)

Repair costs weren't that bad (less than 600$) but the torpedoes cost me ~6000$... :(

[​IMG]

Mission 61 - Defending the Polar (115 MB)

Teaser:

[​IMG]

Check out an awesome glitch during the fight with Bomber B. That was some powerful Leech indeed - bitch stopped the goddamn Bomber... :roll:
    And as you can see, Polar is now equipped with Plasma Turrets...

:incline:

That was the last easy mission in the game...
    I mean, 265$ for repairs and ONLY nine torpedoes wasted?

:decline:

[​IMG] FLINT, come to the briefing room immediately!
    [​IMG] Aye, General!

[​IMG]

[​IMG] We have orders from the Federation government. The power blocs in Aqua have coordinated their forces!
    [​IMG] That means we're about to attack the SURVION.
    [​IMG] Exactly. There are already a few scouts off the coast of Australia and they've reported that the BIONTS are putting up strong defensive rings around the bridgehead.
    [​IMG] Do we have any idea how to destroy the central control unit - the heart?
    [​IMG] FRITZ RASMUSSEN thinks the heart is made of a material that could withstand even an atomic blast!
    [​IMG] Hmm...that's not good.
    [​IMG] No, but he does have new film recorded by a stealth robot OUTSIDE the bridgehead.
    [​IMG] Has it been analyzed?
    [​IMG] Partly. The heart, as you call it, is protected by several concentric, protective walls made of something like a titanium alloy.
    [​IMG] That means that we have to destroy the protective walls first.
    [​IMG] No. FIRST we have to get past the defensive lines of the SURVION.
    [​IMG] All right. What's the reward?
    [​IMG] 40,000 credits, and less chance of dying in a seaquake if you know what I mean. But this shouldn't be just another job to you, FLINT!
    [​IMG] Who else is down there, apart from the Atlantic Federation troops?
    [​IMG] You're not going to believe it. Everyone!

Everyone? :?

[​IMG]

Video 21 - The Bridgehead of the Survion (31 MB)

Check out the above video. Simply download it and watch it.
    Back in the day EPIC shit was truly EPIC... :salute:
    Current so-called developers could've been taking lessons of EPICness...

With this video, the nice and not very difficult game as we knew it:

[​IMG]

Abruptly ends.
    From now on, a totally different game begins:

[​IMG]

A game that requires some special tools:

[​IMG]

^ Top  
  14. Cenobytegender: ⚧ Tacticular Staff

Cenobyte
    Parrots:
    Wohaa, another update already? Anyway, good stuff as always. Keep it coming!

^ Top  
  15. spekkiogender: ⚧ Arcane

spekkio
    Parrots:
    :love:

Too bad that nobody downloads videos, but it's quite understandable: 66 missions in the game...

^ Top  
  16. Cenobytegender: ⚧ Tacticular Staff

Cenobyte
    Parrots:
    I'm currently downloading the last vid, in fact ;)

btw, this Japanese dude you use as a character pic, that's Tojo Hideki, isn't he?

^ Top  
  17. Gondolingender: ⚧ Arcane

Gondolin
    Parrots:
    Epic is the word. Everybody and his brother came to fight the Bionts. Reminds me of Tolkien a bit. :)

^ Top  
  18. spekkiogender: ⚧ Arcane

spekkio
    Parrots:
    Yes and no... :)

[​IMG]

link

^ Top  
  19. ghostdoggender: ⚧ Prestigious Gentleman Arcane Patron

ghostdog
    Parrots:
    What the... :shock:

But you should should also have used this one for a portrait too :link

^ Top  
  20. spekkiogender: ⚧ Arcane

spekkio
    Parrots:
    :lol:
    ORLY?

^ Top  
  21. spekkiogender: ⚧ Arcane

spekkio
    Parrots:
    Here we are:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Okay, FLINT, now it matters.
    [​IMG] What's the situation, General?
    [​IMG] The bridgehead of the SURVION is made of three concentric rings in the shape of a semicircle pointing towards the southeast. We've detected three gates.
    [​IMG] A real fortress.
    [​IMG] Exactly. The TRITON is lying in front of the northern gate. The SHOGUNATE is in the south with the STAR OF BENGALIA.
    [​IMG] And we...
    [​IMG] ...are in the southeast - correct. The gates are heavily guarded. First we'll have to destroy these units and occupy the outer ring.
    [​IMG] What's waiting for us in the outer ring?
    [​IMG] Behind each gate there's an area separated by low walls armed with gun turrets. We need to turn them off.
    [​IMG] And what's after that?
    [​IMG] We'll think about that when we get there. Each battleship will target one area.
    [​IMG] So our attack will be in the southeast, right?
    [​IMG] Right. You'll get detailed instructions in the boat. Good luck, FLINT!
    [​IMG] Thanks, COX!

We should prepare for the final missions. New gun in available:

[​IMG]

But this time, we should set up our boat in special way, which will allow us to switch between two different guns.
    Our main gun should be... Max Impact 3. :)

[​IMG]

Main gun cannot be disabled, so we should pick up something weak and with limited ammo.
    Turret One should be equipped with our new baby: Doom Mortar

[​IMG]

It is slightly weaker than Plasma Death 3 damage-wise (1x2400 MJ) but it's the most powerful EMP weapon in the game (except torpedoes).
    Turret Two will be equipped with Plasma Death 3

[​IMG]

Highest regular damage in the game (4x700 MJ), good EMP damage. Plus it shoots four projectiles instead of one (Mortar), so it's easier to actually hit something with it...
    Twelve Leech 2 torpedoes are of course a must:

[​IMG]

I think Flint is ready... :(

[​IMG]

But I don't think you are. Let me prepare you a little.

Well, developers end their games in various ways...
    In some games, final stages are more boring than difficult (Bloodlines). In other games, you have to face some more or less difficult "Final Boss" (most cRPGs and jRPGs), who often can be beaten simply by grinding or using some weak exploit.
    But there are also some games, whose developers decided that player should be punished for going as far as the endgame. :(

[​IMG]

Archimedean Dynasty is one of them.
    And by "punished" I mean brutally and mercilessly raped.

[​IMG]

And if you think that I'm just being a drama queen (as always often)... Well, check out the first "final" mission:

[​IMG]

Mission 62 - Sector B of the 1st Ring
    Part One (161 MB)
    Part Two (167 MB)
    Part Three (154 MB)

Teaser:

[​IMG]

Time taken: 41:09
    Survivors: one

To my surprise, I was able to complete this mission during the 1st recording. But after some intensive training of curse.
    To survive this mission, you have to know the map's layout perfectly and be ready for some surprises. Like the 4th bomber for example...

Four more to go...

^ Top  
  22. ghostdoggender: ⚧ Prestigious Gentleman Arcane Patron

ghostdog
    Parrots:
  23. Aziragender: ⚧ Arcane Patron

Azira
    Parrots:
    Codex 2012
    Wow. Glad it's you and not me LP'ing this game right now. :thumbsup:

^ Top  
  24. spekkiogender: ⚧ Arcane

spekkio
    Parrots:
  25. Pussycat669gender: ⚧ Liturgist

Pussycat669
    Parrots:
    Well that sucks.

^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)