Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's play - Afterfall: InAnity

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
nkBkjh.jpg

When we left Albert, he's just arrived to the admin section of Glory.

This place looks pretty cool, it's very Potato in nature.

rrcr6h.jpg

Behind the elevator is this painting. I don't recognise it, but it looks like something painted by the Kossaks, pretty damn talented Polish painters.

Across the hall are also portraits of various potato-looking people. I KNOW that I should recognise them, I've seen the goddamn faces before, but I can't name them.

Zs6Pph.jpg

Z6lWUh.jpg

sH25Oh.jpg

msxlPh.jpg

There's a side corridor here

XRlvlh.jpg

UbJzJh.jpg

Hacking this door makes a hussar appear from another door behind it.

Z9dAuh.jpg

And another one comes from the side.

Those two are actually a lot more sturdy than the ones we had to murder to get Karolina. They also pack more firepower. Interesting.

Nothing in the unlocked room except this:

9txPEh.jpg

Bleh an feh :(

2gY2Bh.jpg

:salute: :salute: :salute:

TzOemh.jpg

AdgKNh.jpg

Time to fill this out. R00fles!

WpW51h.jpg

Attempts to contact the Fist remain fruitless. The only way to determine whether someone is there is to reach that place on foot. The Fist is located on the other side of the city. One way leads directly through the city, and second through the area we used to call the "Proving Grounds". The colonel knows more about this issue, I suggest asking him when he will be in a good mood.

Proving Grounds, eh?

Lce46h.jpg

WBsFyh.jpg

Of course, accessing this hacking manoeuvre

enSNwh.jpg

Makes mutants appear from the warp when our back is turned.

FjR2rh.jpg

Quickly disposing of the beasts, Albert hacks the console and opens the way to the colonel's office.

ZAQ8ch.jpg

The last of Potato's finest attempt to stop Tokaj, but they can't resist the power of psychiatry.

2qJ9dh.jpg

wNFmih.jpg

The colonel's office. It's very cool and prestigious.

48M24h.jpg

XtCuih.jpg

Qp7yRh.jpg

The Colonel's private library, including many encyclopedias, Andersen's fairy tales and a book labled 'Afterfall', hurr.

aZ0zhh.jpg

'Rock band'? That's not very prestigious, mr colonel :decline:

hWY2nh.jpg

Let's see what we can find on Potocki's computor...

uEFbLh.jpg

8Uftch.jpg

4RDdAh.jpg

zx6eo.jpg
You backstabbing, despicable, dim-witted... : x

DjHs4.jpg
Enough with this nonsense. I know what you've done.

zx6eo.jpg
What have *I* done? My whole life, my every deed was dedicated to ensuring the safety of the people who trusted me.

DjHs4.jpg
And what about those who didn't trust you? Expendable casualties? What about other dwellers of Glory? You made sure that people frenzied by your sabotage were beyond help and then sent armed guards after them. A really cunning plan, to test the abilities of some by sacrificing others. Pity it's over now. You didn't trick everyone.

ZYETgh.jpg

zx6eo.jpg
It's all over. Because everyone is dead. Congratulations Tokaj, you have probably killed half of the Earth's remaining population.

DjHs4.jpg
Do not. Talk to me. Like I was the one WHO DID IT! It was your fucking henchman who caused the contamination spread that either drove people insane or turned them into mindless mutants! And most of my friends are dead because of you two! This ends now. I will get you both.

zx6eo.jpg
I have no idea what you are talking about...

DjHs4.jpg
I've heard enough. You'll answer for your crimes, colonel. Mark my words. But in some twisted way, your sick experiment succeeded. I survived. See you soon, colonel. Tokaj out.

q6z7sh.jpg

The transmission ends.

DjHs4.jpg
I have to find Karolina. Once she is safe, I'll take care of the colonel and his friend. Maybe there's some useful data on the colonel's computer?

DjHs4.jpg
So, the Fist is on the other side of the city? I vaguely remember a city as we escaped to the shelter... but this could be a different one. Where could she...

4zw8Yh.jpg

O hello there Karo-

qb8nHh.jpg

OSNAP

zWqayh.jpg

*drumroll*

RaKqch.jpg

p1PYSh.jpg

wxNx1.jpg
The things the Colonel told me... He said you're dangerous and that you have to be stopped...

uoIHrh.jpg

Albert is trying to use the force to grab tits. Notice the smile.

wxNx1.jpg
I... I will shoot if I have to... I will... kill you... for what you've done...

ZI0AKh.jpg

wxNx1.jpg
And where is Arek...

DjHs4.jpg
I've found a room where he was hiding, but he wasn't there...

CkkXgh.jpg

She keeps lowering and raising the gun, giving away her uncertainty

wxNx1.jpg
Why did you do it?

DjHs4.jpg
Karolina, you know me better than everyone else. Of all the people, you should understand best that someone's trying to frame me! They tried to select the most suitable people for an expedition outside... To gather intel on the surface.

wxNx1.jpg
What?

DjHs4.jpg
I've found some notes... Written by someone within the Shelter's authorities.

You did?

wxNx1.jpg
And what about all the people? What about us?

Bdlo7h.jpg

DjHs4.jpg
I saw him! Please, believe me. Everybody's against me... don't tell me that you are too... come on, lower the gun...

5ypokh.jpg

uSpakh.jpg

DjHs4.jpg
Karolina! Wait!

opjAZh.jpg

She walked into that chamber, which then closed its doors.

s8UDdh.jpg

And started moving...

dw2RTh.jpg

Turns out it was some kind of a train car.

WxqzUh.jpg

DjHs4.jpg
There's another car on the siding. But first, I have to move it. And pray that this is the only empty freight car on this track.

7hLWyh.jpg

We've been here before when controlling the brave little toaster.

kA0WBh.jpg

d1PLqh.jpg

Right, this is another pretty braindead puzzle. To move on, we have to place the train car (the thingy to the right of the black 'X') on the spot pointed out by the arrow. But first we have to move the other cars out of the way.

GEpLYh.jpg

Voilla.

PKN1oh.jpg

JzJqEh.jpg

ZyEWzh.jpg

2ruu5h.jpg

2LBgLh.jpg

Thus, Albert 'Serious' Tokaj leaves shelter GLOREH

41U9Eh.jpg

And starts his journey towards another Shelter. Towards a brighter future. Towards... THE BROFIST :yeah:

Drakron

Arcane
DjHs4.jpg
Do not ... Talk to me ... Like I was the one WHO DID IT! Sure I was the one that pulled the trigger and swung the axe until they died in a pool of blood but it was ALL YOUR FAULT! NOT MINE!

anus_pounder

Arcane
I'm going to be very upset if it turns out Tokaj was being framed. The entire 'and then tokaj was a monster' thing sounds more interesting than a framing plot. (though arguably, both are overused at this point in time :p)

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
zx6eo.jpg
It's all over. Because everyone is dead. Congratulations Tokaj, you have probably killed half of the Earth's remaining population.

Ahaha. They typed this out and still didn't realize how stupid their plot is.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
L5X0Sh.jpg

LGuDph.jpg

90egOh.jpg

The steel horse that is to take Tokaj to the Brofist emerges from the mountain side...

rvzzoh.jpg

... into a city?

xEC6Mh.jpg

Oh my.

SaRzYh.jpg

Uh-oh

WyVWdh.jpg

shit

RkVDlh.jpg

FFFFUUUUU

ZCtvKh.jpg

9Xgifh.jpg

The train car crashes. Could this be the end for fair Albert?

v0ymTh.jpg

YOU'VE GOT THE TOUCH

T7fSfh.jpg

YOU'VE GOT THE POOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEER

OsslHh.jpg

YEAH!

The man of steel that he is, Tokaj emerges from beneath the wreckage.

08gVhh.jpg

Well, suffice to say, post-apo potato (has a nice ring to it) looks a lot more... modern than its today's counterpart.

6FdwYh.jpg

5rBEQh.jpg

DjHs4.jpg
This city... The sky... Ain't it all a little paradoxical? The last inhabitants of the Shelter who survived the plague of madness and at the same time the first who managed to reach the surface. But I'm forgetting someone. I haven't seen the Colonel in person since the beginning of this mess. No wonder. People like him always have an emergency plan. Sadly, it usually includes only one person.

w0Dz9h.jpg

As always, the condition is updated, too. And, as always, Albert loses all his guns. But this time he really loses all guns, not even the revolver was spared from inter-level disarmament.

RGCpth.jpg

The angel statue in the middle of the place has an 'INDEPENDENT POLAND' + covered date sign at its base. The presence of '5' in the date is an obvious giveaway that it ain't the real one. Lololo alternative universe

08lxbh.jpg

'If alcohol makes studying harder, drop out of school'

Also, ZUS :thumbsup:

XjWwVh.jpg

DjHs4.jpg
I need to find her! It looks like I have to take a detour, though.

Where 'Her' probably refers to Karolina, and not the BROfist. Bad choice of priorities, Albert.

T6vMOh.jpg

'LOOK! Those are the effects of intemperance'

4wc7Bh.jpg

A TV showing nothing but static.

0hHvOh.jpg

A TV that is being watched by a shadowman, who happens to dissolve when Albert stumbles upon him.

DjHs4.jpg
Holy shit!

Good that Tokaj is never concerned about all the hallucinations. That's nothing a psychiatrist should be worried about.

OMczEh.jpg

Albert sees... people moving through those catwalks!

DjHs4.jpg
People...? On the surface?!

JdDzeh.jpg

Albert shouts after them, but they do not respond.

S4yP4h.jpg

For some reason, the human presence makes him go all panicky :hmmm:

O7sEXh.jpg

'Milk bar'

Ex65Th.jpg

Someone slams a door into Al's face and runs further along the alley

ENSnFh.jpg

But then rubble falls on that someone's head, blocking the way.

Albert has nothing to do but go through the open doors.

0qf1Nh.jpg

But a powerful shockwave almost knocks him off his feet when he does so

BQ9Bnh.jpg

The milk bar sign fell off.

OtuL6h.jpg

Jhw86h.jpg

DjHs4.jpg
[intelligence] Ah, so the key's in the pot.

Very perceptive of you, Albert.

qd4d9h.jpg

HOLY SHIT

sTJ8hh.jpg

Nothing. Albert is getting more Vietnam flashbacks when going from room to room.

1ZKhxh.jpg

From here we loot the key.

PqwDPh.jpg

Dum-de-dum

HAWIwh.jpg

This place is pretty mean. Usually, you are pretty rash when prancing on, but if you are perceptive and look into this room first, you notice the rotten leg and figure that's something's a bit off.

qfgFwh.jpg

When you move into the threshold, Albert is frozen in place for a second, and suddenly a gigantic 'TAP A!!!!!!1111111' appears on the screen.

A split moment later, a plank with a nail launches itself at you. If you don't TAP A!!!!, you die.

AbzPoh.jpg

Damn QTEs. This time Albert managed to survive the perils of the warp.

tEurOh.jpg

Guess this fella wasn't as lucky.

Let's explore further

8bUkzh.jpg

oQi7ih.jpg

Weird contraption.

O7YfUh.jpg

There's a panzerdoor here, a fuse for the engine (we'll need 2 more) and a dictaphone:

Someone's trespassing, I'm sure of it! I see footprints on the dusty floor, and each goddamn morning the door handle is tilted. They must have made a copy of my key. Fucking burglars! No one's gonna enter my home after my security system is complete! No one! Them them try. Can't wait to see that

240px-Firaeveuscarron3.JPG
Let them come. We... are ready.

DjHs4.jpg
Traps? It seems I'm not the only one they're afraid of.

dOjbch.jpg

DRtXeh.jpg

Another fuse hier. Also, a newspaper.

lROiuh.jpg

But getting close to the paper makes the floor crash.

wYipgh.jpg

Albert gets on his feet and looks up...

DjHs4.jpg
You...

XRziRh.jpg

kRzIeh.jpg

vrZC2h.jpg

DjHs4.jpg
Why have you done all this?

Oh, that tone is uncalled for. Every citizen of Glory who truly desired freedom wanted this. I was merely a hand that made their wish come true. Don't look at me like that, you were no different. You despised all those rules and all the people following them.

DjHs4.jpg
No! I... I was frustrated with them... despised... I only despised the thing they represented. I never hated them! They were innocent people, they didn't deserve such a fate!

lwmXZh.jpg

No one is innocent... They allowed for a police state just to live a little longer. Life like that is not living at all, Tokaj.

DjHs4.jpg
It doesn't justify killing all those people!

It does

DjHs4.jpg
Just because they didn't share your worldview.

Yes

lKk4lh.jpg

Yes

DjHs4.jpg
And the Colonel's.

No

DjHs4.jpg
What?

posKzh.jpg

There's a small hint here. See if you spot it.

But I never killed anyone on his behalf.

DjHs4.jpg
What?

This session is over, mr Tokaj. It's time for you to move on.

DjHs4.jpg
Wait! It's not over! Not until I say so!

dLeLEh.jpg

Thus, the vendetta begins. Nobody fucks with Tokaj and lives to tell the tale.

DjHs4.jpg
He wasn't acting on the Colonel's behalf...?

zDCCUh.jpg

The last fuse is here.

nlfvSh.jpg

A closet blocks the door, but Albert uses +++strength to move it.

tubnHh.jpg

Fuses are placed into the machine.

v4eF0h.jpg

4q8CCh.jpg

Which opens up a library of sorts.

Let's see what they have here...

DjHs4.jpg
Ah, yes. 'History of Psychology'. Know this masterpiece by heart.

DjHs4.jpg
'Great Leaders. Great Madness.' Biographies of ruling madmen. I can think of one more name that would fit the collection.

DjHs4.jpg
'Sniper's armoury. Usage. Maintenance. Evidence removal.' Classic example of an instant bestseller.

DjHs4.jpg
'Of retaking Eastern Poland'. Kaiser's embellished biography. Still, an engrossing book, mainly thanks to the protagonist.

:M

DjHs4.jpg
'Jan Tomasz Pazur. Selected poems.' Representative of New Poland Post-War period. Too much pathos, hardly interesting.

DjHs4.jpg
'The Last Cruise of "Krogulec" '. Book adaptation of a movie. The movie was better anyway

:decline:

DjHs4.jpg
'From Łucznik to Archer Arms - History of Arms Merger'. Another tale of a Polish company saved by Americans after the war.

That's all. Let's proceed.

f0aS4h.jpg

Another hole in the floor. Durp.

jOqqjh.jpg

The short fall almost breaks Tokaj's legs. Which once again shows what his dump stat is.

qz5Weh.jpg

HERE'S JOHNNY! An axe hits the door from the other side.

Let's investigate!

hWJFZh.jpg

Dayum.

It seems... This guy managed to decapitate himself, throw his head into the toilet and then launch the hatchet at the door. Quite... spectacular.

Wu6zhh.jpg

Ah, fire axe. We meet again.

DjHs4.jpg
Maybe I can find a way to use it. Other than...

kJ5b2h.jpg

Tokaj chops up the boards blocking the way out.

L3SrNh.jpg

RHSVzh.jpg

Albert sees more hobos along the way.

9Xvl1h.jpg

DjHs4.jpg
Especially THOSE lights

5oC2bh.jpg

Albert stumbles upon some two dudes staring at a TV. 'Oh fuck!' they exclaim in horror and make a run for it.

A0EGph.jpg

So quick they were to gtfo that they forgot to grab a gun from the table.

XVIynh.jpg

Mr Smith! Mr Wesson! Glad you could make it.

It may not be the raging bull, or hell, even the GX-10, but it will have to do.

WZLaSh.jpg

What do we have here.

Xqcdwh.jpg

HOBOS WILL APPEAR FROM THE WARP

This is the hobo of the dual-wielding and fiercely territorial kind. He rushes Albert with a pair of gaspipes.

Sigh, why do I feel like I've seen this before.

FCrlWh.jpg

CHOP!!!!

Oa4HSh.jpg

Yeah, you guessed it. Those bums are basically madmen 2.0, just that they sometimes pack shootaz. I think they are very slightly more resilient, too, but I might be wrong.

fi5lCh.jpg

The bum was protecting some ammo and a gramophone:

Long, long time ago, in a cave hidden under the castle lived a small dragon, no larger than a man, but able to fly and breathe fire. Each night, the dragon flew out of his cave and, flying around the kingdom, he stole treasures: gold, precious gems, even expensive clothes. He didn't do that out of need, but out of pure greed, for his heart was so black that he didn't hesitate to take away the last penny from a poor widow. One night, the dragon went out once again to plunder in the darkness of the night. As always he stood outside his cave, straightened his wings and took off into the sky. Yet, he didn't know that this night people prepared spears and crossbows, determined to kill the dragon... kill the dragon... kill the dragon... kill the dragon...

That was... informative, I guess?

FL2czh.jpg

More hobos appeared outside the shack.

qsy8Zh.jpg

And t'would appear the only way forward is through this gate. Albert shoots the padlock

GQvBAh.jpg

And moves on...

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Picking up small hints would indicate comprehending the plot, and I can't say I do because nobody's motivations seem to make any sense. And was Albert just talking to himself? Or was that supposed to be another doctor? Do you get to see his face?

Do we really have any reason to trust Albert's sanity at this point?

covr

Prophet
Patron
Wow, the city seems to be really well done. And plot isn't that bad as some reviews say. And I'm curious how that story ends.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
And was Albert just talking to himself? Or was that supposed to be another doctor? Do you get to see his face?

Do we really have any reason to trust Albert's sanity at this point?

Dunno lol :M

Except for the face thing, no, you don't get to see it. But it was shown before in that one EPIC CHASE when Albert fell down the stairs and blacked out.

Wow, the city seems to be really well done.

Yeah, like most locations in this game. At least, art design wise.

lightbane

Arcane
Soo, does Albert's "emotional sensor" turn red at some point? Everything until now only midly scared him, psychologists are quite tough. Too bad that he didn't invest any point into Diplomacy and he's killing the few survivors that somehow are still alive after ITZ happened.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
UJbEWh.jpg

8mrM3h.jpg

Mr Tokaj shall now attempt to cross the river!

uqXqQh.jpg

Guess that ended up well, lolololo

VdV9Ph.jpg

Finding no obvious way through, Albert uses some kind of a valve.

dCcw8h.jpg

WHEN SUDDENLY, some doors open up behind him

z2SLLh.jpg

And DAEMONS appear from the warp when his back is turned.

4bW4kh.jpg

A force of hobos is out for Tokaj's arse.

Nx8lzh.jpg

YuHcVh.jpg

Christ, is this pistol so shitty or are those hobos so tough? I suspect the first. Takes three friggin headshots to take a punk down.

2JO4Ah.jpg

Having defeated the bums, Albert can move forward by using ENERGY LEGS

QkiiYh.jpg

bgj0Zh.jpg

And hoppin' to the other side on some crates. At least it's not a frogger minigame.

xzDsph.jpg

9b8zlh.jpg

'AIDS. For you, your family and the future.'

YMVLCh.jpg

Had to get rid of the fireaxe to shoot the hobos and forgot to pick it up before crossing the river :( however, there's a sawblade we can use here. Looks p. deadly

j71bUh.jpg

It is however shit as fuck and Albert nearly dies to two hobos when trying to use it, so he quickly raises the gun instead to avoid deff and defeat.

Unfortunately, there aren't really any good melee waffen in view...

tC9Y6h.jpg

Except... this one? o_ó

YES, TIME TO CRACK HOBO HEADS WITH A BROOM :yeah:

cfp7Qh.jpg

Or not because some kind of running sequence starts right after that and Tokaj is forced to drop the weapon of mass destruction : x

EYT03h.jpg

Huh, so now we are playing Mad Dog McCree?

tlHKFh.jpg

Nope, we are playing a QTE run'n'gunning sequence!

DjHs4.jpg
I DRIVE, YOU SHOOT

Y696Zh.jpg

Indeed, Albert keeps running on autopilot, while you have to react with the proper tapping of WSAD to shoop random hobos that appear behind him.

03vTYh.jpg

Fortunately, the bums are one of these people that are always in the vicinity of explosive barrels

aixqeh.jpg

WHEN SUDDENLY, some sort of a derelict van stirs overhead

e0kFMh.jpg

Get him!

6v6I5h.jpg

OSNAP

QxAhEh.jpg

Albert deftly evades the trap!

HDCreh.jpg

All skillz, no luck :obviously:

a0SHsh.jpg

Only way appears to lead through hier.

PcE4Oh.jpg

Albert enters...

NZZU7h.jpg

And the door disappears.

WUT

Ua9j1h.jpg

Still don't feel like questioning anything, Al? Really?

I like how he just goes 'oh for fuck's sake' as if this was some sort of a common nuisance in his life...

... :hmmm:

Jjyo2h.jpg

A radio. The voice recorded on it is the one of the saboteur's

n0VKJh.jpg

WUT

EKgmAh.jpg

Another radio.

Since the dawn of civilization people have sought a way to release all of the suppressed emotions and feelings in a socially acceptable way. Anger, boredom, frustration, annoyance, grief, fear, pain. So they played games, violent and aggressive ones, full of primaly joy. (r00fles!) At the same time they were able to let off steam and have tons of fun. You see, stress can only be released in a form of violent behaviour. Let us leave the worries of our daily lives behind! Let us find some joy in this dark and gloomy world. Whether you like it or not, you're in for some tag!

Uh, ok.

qBSA4h.jpg

Moving through any doors leads to identical rooms, also with radios that just keep on jammering.

Q0Oagh.jpg

Oh shut the fuck up already

DjHs4.jpg
Tag :smug:

Qbg6Ah.jpg

After destroying the radio, the room starts shaking

rAGS5h.jpg

And earth is falling on Tokaj's head. Everything goes black...

xzYf4h.jpg

But then an exit is revealed. Wut.

gQM4Yh.jpg

Relevant.

I1WxDh.jpg

Of course, more bums are out to get Tokaj's bum.

ul4czh.jpg

And we are kind of running out of ammo. HNNNGGG

O87Vqh.jpg

Keep on movin'

Vhk6Rh.jpg

dammit not again

uggDqh.jpg

Zh053h.jpg

THE FUTURE LOOKS SO BRIGHT

ZF9Grh.jpg

I THINK I'VE SEEN THE LIGHT

7dvXVh.jpg

Once again, Albert is saved by gratuitous placement of explobarrels

9ZQ83h.jpg

This truck won't be chasing any psychiatrists ever again.

And once again, the forces of good are victorious

VYL37h.jpg

Albert feels the need to update his PDA just as he approaches something that looks like... fortifications?

DjHs4.jpg
I've just had a forced session with one of the most interesting... patients in my 'career'. The saboteur from Glory not only managed to get out before everything went to hell, but has followed me all over the surface ever since. It looks like a typical case of hypomania and obsession with a particular person - in this case - the therapist. I remember his voice from the Shelter... a session not long ago. I'd have noticed odd behaviour back then, so his... deterioration must have been rapid and recent. Curious thing that he justifies his actions with a necessity for social transformation in the Shelter. With destruction he brought change, which I, as a scientist, would have never been able to bring. Not too subtle, but efficient... Yet the price was too high and there's one major flaw with his plan - in the Shelter there's no one left to change now. Heh, idiot.

:hmmm:

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Good stuff, but man, the outside sometimes gets too dark to figure out what's going on.

Also lolololol those QTE running sequences. What were you even running from in the first one?

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
So I've just marathoned this thread, and boy, the game looks banalshitboring. But the LP is pretty fun, keep it up!

Drakron

Arcane
Trying to get page 6 up because its already taking a little too long for this page to load up.

spekkio

Arcane
So this is the 'Half-life Episode 3 - Poland' we've been waiting for?

:thumbsup:

lightbane

Arcane
So I've just marathoned this thread, and boy, the game looks banalshitboring. But the LP is pretty fun, keep it up!

Intelligence: I guess that means you do not like Derp Space (assuming you played it), right? Also, BUMP.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity

It still plays better than ME2... which ain't high achievement, admittedly.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom