Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's play A Farewell to Dragons

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Nt4erOv.jpg

Не Время Для Драконов

putinthumbs.png

1.jpg

poster.jpg
LdXy1Bc.jpg

This classic party action role playing game is based on the fantasy book written by Sergey Lukyanenko and Nikolay Perumov

Apparently Lukyanenko is also behind a Night Watch film series.

Nikolay Perumov is a p. well known (well, inside the Motherland) Russian fantasy author most famous for writing a Lord of the Rings ripoff in the 90s: Кольцо Тьмы (Ring of Darkness)

Не Время Для Драконов (literally No Time for Dragons) was published in 1997.

t0QnspR.jpg

There is zero information on this game on Mobygames so I instead needed to scour Russian sites.

The developer of the game is Arise which apparently was Minsk based.

What is p. neat is that during loading screens are shown artwork of actual significant book events.

qJNnMWH.jpg

In the Russian version it seems book parts are used as cutscenes. The English version just mostly vomits the (badly) translated text without the images.

OYMGOvR.jpg

ByrLuGX.jpg

zzxtloC.jpg

MhANsdN.jpg

sWs1hCJ.jpg

At any rate, the game premise is the following:

A Farewell to Dragons tells a story of an ordinary man – a doctor by the name of Victor – who finds himself transported to an extraordinary world. It all starts with a series of strange occurrences: a chain of small accidents that happen to Victor wherever he goes. The last link in this chain is the visit at night of a wounded girl named Telle who seemingly knows what is going on and why. Having volunteered to take her home, Victor is attacked by a group of mysterious people. Trying to run away with his companion, he falls off a cliff and loses consciousness. He awakes in the Midworld – an alien and unknown world where everything could happen, and no one is safe. Telle explains to Victor that his home world, which she calls the Inside, has rejected him so Victor can fulfill his destiny…

Together with Victor, you will discover this new world, gain loyal friends and foul enemies. And, having passed a series of mysterious initiations, you will master the magical power surpassing abilities of mere mortals. Eventually you will need to pass the last initiation in the faraway Outer World Castle on the Dragon Island and… seal the fate of the Midworld.

The game begins with a book style cutscene that basically narrates the above premise. Victor & Telle end up in a parallel world by tumbling off a forest hill or somesuch, stalked by unknown enemies.

5uti6Qq.jpg

IvgbSOq.jpg

zNZqE99.jpg

8Qly0fm.jpg

S28VXP6.jpg

6YO3OXl.jpg

i3WjoYD.jpg

qk5jR8m.jpg

After intro Victor awakes in Midworld near a lake.

There’s immediately a long conversation with Telle… indeed the game is extremely wordy (and translation mediocre at best).

What’s funny is that on the game box Telle is described as a “femme fatale sorceress”… when she’s supposed to be 13. I think the publisher confused her with a certain blonde woman that will be met much later.

ODZWA3O.jpg

QvN9Jwn.png
What’s happened… I… Did I lose consciousness?

vPlqSmD.png
You were overcome by cold, you nearly lost it.

QvN9Jwn.png
No wonder. I’ve always been sensitive to cold showers and such, ever since childhood. So what happened here…

vPlqSmD.png
Showers and such? And this is a healer? However, it’s all fine, you don’t have to like the cold… Well, no more lying in bed. Let’s go, we don’t have much time.

QvN9Jwn.png
Listen to me, Telle. I’ve just had… such a strange dream…

vPlqSmD.png
Don’t say anything. Whatever you saw was intended only for you.

QvN9Jwn.png
But I didn’t just see – I felt it. There was a castle and people were on fire… And I…

vPlqSmD.png
[screws up her face and holds her ears] Keep silent! Just keep silent, okay? I don’t want to hear about it and that’s final.

vPlqSmD.png
You’d better prepare yourself – we have to get to the inn as quickly as possible.

QvN9Jwn.png
What inn? Where will we go?

vPlqSmD.png
Not far from here, in the northeast, there’s a settlement. It’s not big but the Way goes through it and there’s an inn there.

QvN9Jwn.png
The Way? What is the Way?

vPlqSmD.png
[not paying attention to the question] From here right to the north, along the Windfall Dell. It would be good to get there before dark, because the Grey Border is too close…

QvN9Jwn.png
Grey Border? The Way? Great! Could you explain at least something, please?

vPlqSmD.png
It’s a long story, we don’t have time for that right now.

QvN9Jwn.png
I’m in no hurry…

vPlqSmD.png
[persistently] Listen, Victor, we are really short on time. When we arrive at the inn, I’ll explain everything. I promise.

QvN9Jwn.png
All right then. I give up… I don’t have a way with children. Let’s go to your inn.

vPlqSmD.png
Great! Thank you, Victor! Let’s go faster – it’s best not to linger here. And I’m already getting hungry…

QvN9Jwn.png
[For all that, it’s true that there’s no arguing with a woman. Even at that age…]

O0yo1Dk.jpg

77mwSAx.jpg

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
:russia:

Hey I remember this game! Does it have the usual Russian to English translation (shit)?

Also concerning Lukyanenko, I watched the 2 nightwatch films and wasn't very impressed, but the premise looked interesting, are his NW books worth a try?

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
This classic party action role playing game is based on the fantasy book written by Sergey Lukyanenko and Nikolay Perumov

i expect a lot of party action

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Part 1: Middle of nowhere

Let’s take a look at Victor.

j691AXk.jpg

Stats in the game work as follows:

G63rCd7.png

Victor has two skill trees: combat and technical. Indeed in the book, Victor is a sword wielding warrior in medium armour. Here, however, Victor will focus solely on the technical tree.

The technical tree requires mostly Intellect to be raised, which meshes very well with the fact that Victor is supposed to become a mage throughout the storyline.

sbRsAUn.jpg

26zegB7.jpg

In the technical skill are weapon options like chainsaw, flamer, explosives and chain gun. We will focus Victor on pistol/rifle.

8D4ErFj.jpg

TNlj8A1.jpg

dFnw0OB.jpg

The chemistry tree kind of feels overpowered, since it gives very decent protection right out of the gate?

VZBS7jZ.jpg

As for Telle, she has only one skill tree: “Unknown Magic”.

NHAiGei.jpg

Telle starts with one damage spell and one healing spell. She’ll mostly play the role of support mage until at one point she gains access to instant death spells that she’ll be able to spam non stop and become p. overpowered.

I66plNb.jpg

J15uklv.jpg

xCXsFbb.jpg

PxWIoR2.jpg

Near the starting place are some boars who are not aggressive and easy to defeat (and yes, there’s a huge annoying quest arrow on the screen which is impossible to get rid of).

3V6u88C.jpg

Far to the west are very powerful enemies guarding a border area of sorts.

BKRBqBs.jpg

qKkCwxz.jpg

Telle’s magic almost one shots the poor boars. The very first fight in the game.

5FsXXQU.jpg

MYJ0G87.jpg

6AIGgYr.jpg

After the fight is another conversation with Telle.

49OTCQr.jpg

TKbcprV.jpg

QvN9Jwn.png
Telle, I’m fed up with your riddles! Maybe you can start explaining?

vPlqSmD.png
Victor, why are you so angry?

QvN9Jwn.png
I’m sorry, I’m just tired. The attack, this strange forest…

vPlqSmD.png
Okay, listen, but don’t be surprised and don’t ask me to repeat myself.

QvN9Jwn.png
I am listening.

vPlqSmD.png
There are three worlds: The Midworld, The Highworld and The Within. You lived in The Within.

QvN9Jwn.png
Wait, does it mean there are three parallel worlds?

vPlqSmD.png
Well, not exactly. It’s difficult to explain in common language…

vPlqSmD.png
There is only one world. We do not say that a shirt consists of the inside, the outside and the middle.

vPlqSmD.png
There is only one world. The difference is how you look upon it, from which side. You lived in the Within. There everything is different from my side or The Highworld.

QvN9Jwn.png
And mages and dragons live in The Highworld?

vPlqSmD.png
What’s the difference? That’s only form. There is only one world, but you can look at it from different sides. And live… in different sides.

QvN9Jwn.png
And go – through the sides?

vPlqSmD.png
Sometimes…

vPlqSmD.png
Not everybody can get there, because nobody chooses in what side to be born. Whatever you grow accustomed to, you will look upon as a thing accepted. You’ll see only what you expect to see.

QvN9Jwn.png
What’s your perspective, then, Telle?

vPlqSmD.png
It’s a good question. I look from everywhere.

QvN9Jwn.png
Does that mean that you can travel through the worlds?

vPlqSmD.png
Yes, I can. So, do you believe me now?

QvN9Jwn.png
What else can I do? There are no such places where I live, that’s for sure. Your wounds heal over as if you didn’t have them at all. The passage, the attack, this strange Border… By the way, what kind of Border is it?

vPlqSmD.png
A great battle took place here, long, long ago…

vPlqSmD.png
Two armies… on one side were the people, and on the other – inhuman monsters. The army of the people was almost entirely swept away. Swords are as a disadvantage compared with arrows and axes…

vPlqSmD.png
Then the mages joined the battle… And the dead troop rose up again, and moved towards the monstrous enemy, and the enemy lost… it’s very difficult to kill the dead twice.

vPlqSmD.png
But the Mages would not relinquish their power. Their fear was too great. Forbidden words were spoken… and the dead were denied their peace.

vPlqSmD.png
The fallen troop of the enemy rose up from the ground as well. Fearing that everything would come to an end for the living, once and for all, former enemies closed their ranks, monster and men fighting shoulder to shoulder, against their fallen friends. But they could not overcome… as every new warrior slain rose up again and turned upon their brothers.

vPlqSmD.png
Then came only the one who could stop all this. This one rose between the army of the dead and the army of the living, and measured off the Grey Border.

QvN9Jwn.png
Quite an interesting story, an epic one.

vPlqSmD.png
Since then, there appeared the Border, which the dead won’t cross and the living dare not enter.

Well, that explains the level 40 skeletons, I guess.

QvN9Jwn.png
And have we entered?

vPlqSmD.png
Everything changes. Rivers change their courses, mountains rise up from the ground. In the past the path lay past the Border. Now I don’t know. They say it’s become dangerous to travel here.

Moving on further, just before leaving the area there is an ambush by bandits.

wT6bhmj.jpg

kAok1c1.jpg

vPlqSmD.png
We’re just passing through!

PCGtLW5.png
You’ll pass… if we let you…

QvN9Jwn.png
Let us go.

PCGtLW5.png
Gold is what we want…

QvN9Jwn.png
I won’t pay.

PCGtLW5.png
Then leave the girl… you go…

QvN9Jwn.png
I won’t go without her.

PCGtLW5.png
Then you’ll stay here.

IS6HAQ9.jpg

477jt8n.jpg

Defeating the main bandit starts a curious exchange.

It’s possible to kill off the main bandit but there’s another, odd choice here.

vQfFC7M.jpg

kTwGsBD.jpg

"Enslaving" the bandit seems to impress Telle.

vPlqSmD.png
You’re probably right… [her voice seems confused and… guilty?]

vPlqSmD.png
Victor, forgive me for presuming to give you advice.

One of the bandits drops a broadsword, which is an upgrade from Victor’s starting weapon.

FaCaGx8.jpg

A9JETtT.jpg

Now finally Victor & Telle can move on from the starting area. Time to enter Hillandia.

3t0ivUV.jpg

cE5jegS.jpg

be60CWx.jpg

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Part 2: Hillandia

Not far into Hillandia there is a random NPC approaching Victor & Telle.

P7KgDRn.jpg

This NPC will conveniently trade a pistol for a pearl (which one of the previously defeated bandits dropped).

qJitTA8.jpg

tdtjzG5.jpg

JkFn9AD.jpg

EoMqpr0.jpg

MKGCDpa.jpg

Since Victor is gonna focus on pistol/rifle, this comes in very handy.

qclmRb7.jpg

Oznx6Ch.jpg

However, Victor gain a level to be able to use the pistol, but there are some boars and bandits around to kill and level up.

i3M46Lr.jpg

K1dcaMQ.jpg

u9kNqud.jpg

wcdllA2.jpg

At level up there are a number of attribute points to spend; Victor will completely ignore strength and put points mostly in Intellect, Agility, Build, Perception and occasionally Luck.

0t7gpZ4.jpg

Victor also receives three skill points to distribute; these will be spent only in the technical skill tree.

Now the NPC Victor & Telle just saved offers the first sidequest in the game. The retrieval of an axe.

a3FG47g.jpg

EauXfpy.jpg

FjT20JE.jpg

The thieves are close be and not hard to kill. A quick and easy task with good rewards.

M7gW4qh.jpg

HZLGJhe.jpg

Victor will now switch to pistol weapon; pistol/rifle is very slow compared to other weapons, but there’s a skill that speeds up the attack rate.

CIJSEv4.jpg

TQL3juV.jpg

The rewards for retrieving the axe are some potions and an amulet. Quite good.

0DvAsBb.jpg

aGq2Rwe.jpg

After killing some (p. tough) wolves a bit further on, Telle levels up.

6t5g1Zl.jpg

vToIXpJ.jpg

Telle learns a spell here that seems very powerful at this point but it also costs a great deal of mana.

qHgExXl.jpg

Magical armour seems appropriate too. Telle will only wear robes which don’t offer a lot of physical protection.

JlQr5lF.jpg

Protection from Elements seems great at the beginning but most characters will put points in Perception and therefore naturally gain high elemental resistance, however we will need at least a point in this spell to gain access to more useful stuff.

3xymHnE.jpg

Victor also levels up after killing another pack; now there’s access to chainsaw skill which is not what Victor will focus on.

6LhZxq9.jpg

dby0zPj.jpg

A bit further finally Victor & Telle reach a town. It seems decently sized and there are Elves and Dwarves among the citizens.

MpChJ4p.jpg

4Xl2Toi.jpg

Telle told Victor to head to the inn here.

61nXU5s.jpg

LkHJigf.jpg

Inside, Victor talks to the innkeeper, Rada.

F1cYoKp.jpg

4TfHeCf.jpg

VSW0SY3.jpg

The conversation doesn’t lead to anything, all’s there to do is to spend the night.

JxDXpDQ.jpg

However at daybreak Telle is gone…

THYgmMz.jpg

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Part 3: Wheres mah loli

When Victor goes to see Rada for explanation, turns out she is being harassed by a bunch of cucks.

EZNcjCA.jpg

tqAKnNv.jpg

7MM1dqE.jpg

There’s a battle against multiple opponents but it’s not hard since Rada is unkillable here.

AwoDHlW.jpg

mqzqkTg.png
Thank you, Victor, I don’t know how I would have coped without you…

QvN9Jwn.png
Don’t mention it, just tell me what they wanted from you.

mqzqkTg.png
This is an old story… I was very little at the time…

mqzqkTg.png
The Ravens lived here earlier. It used to be their settlement. But then… people began to disappear at night, and domestic animals began to get sick. As it turned out, the Ravens had been doing their dark magic… so the inhabitants of Hillandia asked my clan to help them.

mqzqkTg.png
Now they came back…

QvN9Jwn.png
Now they request that you return their lands to them?

mqzqkTg.png
These lands belong to the people of Hillandia. They decide whose presence the land can bear, and whose presence is not tolerated. And these weren’t requests – they simply came here to kill me. The Ravens know that not a single Wolf will give in to their threats. They will attack our settlement, I am sure. They will attack with no remorse.

mqzqkTg.png
Listen, Victor… I know I have no right to ask this of you… but could you help us? We could use the help, and it seems that nothing will stop the Ravens.

QvN9Jwn.png
Of course I will help you. I don’t like these Ravens.

mqzqkTg.png
Fine. Then I will be waiting for you in the settlement. Come as soon as you can. They could appear at any moment.

Rada also has some information about Telle

QvN9Jwn.png
Rada – and where’s Telle? I can’t find her anywhere.

mqzqkTg.png
The girl who was with you? Her train departed an hour ago. I quite forgot – she asked to tell you that she had to leave urgently. She asked you to follow her by the Way – she will be waiting for you in the Meadows, at the railway station.

QvN9Jwn.png
The Way… trains… is that how you call the railway?

mqzqkTg.png
Yes, the Railway of Dwarfs. Day and night trains travel by it. It is an amazing invention – and it’s a great boon to trade. I like to buy rare food in Hundfields myself. But… there’s still some time until the next train arrives, Victor. If you aren’t in a hurry – help us, please.

Railways ran by Dwarves… kind of make sense. At least they are not living in mines underground.

The main task is to look for Telle, but firstly Victor shall help out Rada.

0B0YrAD.jpg

FYQgtIb.jpg

However, after the business with Rada the bandit leader that Victor & Telle defeated earlier suddenly pops up and joins Victor.

qAn99j6.jpg

PCGtLW5.png
Lord, I’ve come… I’ve brought my sons.

QvN9Jwn.png
It looks like Telle was right… I should have finished you off back at the ravine. Do you think that your sons will be able to help you? Give it a try, but this time don’t expect me to be merciful.

PCGtLW5.png
No, no, my Lord, have mercy on me! [the same horror is felt in the Robber’s voice again] Please… let me explain!

PCGtLW5.png
They call me Outskirter, my Lord. I’m one of the Border guards, the people who swore to guard the border between the living and the dead. We live at the farms along the Border, and try not to interfere with other people’s affairs. People call us Robbers, but we honour the ancient ways and the memory of our ancestors. [Outskirter pauses for a moment, then raises his head sharply and stares into your eyes, his look blazes with fanatic fire] Lord, allow me and my children to serve you!

Since Telle is gone, more company seems like a good idea.

roEUU7B.jpg

utDgrM7.jpg

The Outskirter is a pure fighter, I guess we’ll let him specialize in two-handed weapons, specifically hammers and axes. Having him wear heavy armour is also a good idea.

7eGf9nV.jpg

iR4DJSX.jpg

Looking at the local map, Wolf settlement is quite a bit away.

0HMMVPc.jpg

There’s also a world map which seems p. big.

KoFHXsc.jpg

In the town are a couple of merchants, there is “steampunk armour” here that Victor will want to buy.

08WM5Pg.jpg

Near one of the traders is a caravanbashi with some world information.

BSBjdDs.jpg

Kt7HKtt.jpg

EVeJ1qf.jpg

jp0eDyG.jpg

Feud between mages… sounds interesting.

Looking around the town some more, there are two NPCs that offer side quests.

xMO7JRY.jpg

3j3nRHO.jpg

L6GXPDU.jpg

Victor was on his way to Wolf settlement anyway, so this is no biggie…

Another NPCs has a more esoteric task for Victor.

82axgcF.jpg

mmbqhWS.jpg

JuROKwN.jpg

The train in the station looks p. cool, but we will not deal with this matter yet.

Mry7nUQ.jpg

LotrpRg.jpg

In this Hillandia area the Outskirters’s sons will come along and help Victor.

There are a lot of wildlife and bandits around, one of the sons actually died at one point (the Outskirter won’t care though).

du4k5Bj.jpg

mbfcnh4.jpg

M6d18c4.jpg

Every 3 levels, Victor gets to choose a perk. The perk list is randomly generated but choosing one particular perk increases the chance of a similar perk appearing (this might also be based on the luck stat).

In this case, Sharp Mind perk seemed most appropriate for Victor.

xz1tteE.jpg

When the group reaches Wolf settlement the battle between Wolf and Raven clan already started. It is an easy fight, however.

a5N3F7F.jpg

u1c3jjn.jpg

There’s the option to have Rada join after the battle; at this point all help is welcome.

FmojcLw.jpg

mqzqkTg.png
Thank you, Victor. Your help came just in time. There were too many Ravens.

QvN9Jwn.png
Many is a mild word for it…

mqzqkTg.png
Take this amulet as a sign of thanks from our clan, and this sword – as a sign of my thanks. The blade is not of Elven grinding, but it is fast and well balanced – it will suit you better than regular swords.

QvN9Jwn.png
Thank you for your gift. And what does this amulet do? Is it… magical?

mqzqkTg.png
No, thank you. This is not the strongest talisman you can get from the clan. Our leaders and commanders wear the sign of the Lord – these amulets are much more powerful. The mere fact of wearing this amulet means that you deserved it, after enduring severe trials. The Lord sign commands our clan members to give their lives for you. The sign alone will make them follow you until you leave their native lands, let them go, or until they die. Believe me, the settlement would gladly offer you such a talisman, but… [Rada is obviously embarrassed] It’s too little.

QvN9Jwn.png
Your present is quite enough. And now I need to go to Hillandia, to take the train. I’m afraid I don’t know anyone here but Telle, so I’ll have to look for her.

mqzqkTg.png
I understand… [She is hesitating as if trying to bring herself to say something] Listen… I know this would sound unexpected, but if you want to… I can go with you. I’ve sorted out things at home… I mean… you see… my father spent much time traveling and looking for adventures before he found his vocation. I’ve sworn that I would not repeat his mistake and will do what I like, but… I do want to travel. It must be the calling of blood, and not only of duty. So I would be able to keep you company. If you don’t mind, of course…

QvN9Jwn.png
OK, let’s go. The company of such a warrior as you could be useful.

mqzqkTg.png
Excellent! I… if you think about it, I have seen so little of the world.

Rada is the most powerful character when she joins.

FUM6Bmc.jpg

djBgKEQ.jpg

Rada specializes in medium armour and one-handed swords, but since she’s Wolf clan she has some unique wolf like skills.

hqh63aL.jpg

Dash seems powerful but it has a p. long cooldown for now.

tgOdBZ9.jpg

aETKKcH.jpg

jQWSzZp.jpg

At any rate, apart from dealing with Rada’s business, Victor also needed to speak with the Elder here.

TWx4URg.jpg

szxUbw7.jpg

Some more prowling around will be needed to finish the sidequests in this region.

5IJaimr.jpg

The Wolf amulet, btw, is not very useful but can be sold for a lot of gold.

Speaking to Michael in the settlement will unlock another small sidequest and the location of the zombie head.

IMqsCcm.jpg

JqrVRFs.jpg

Nf9dXnN.jpg

Michael also starts a quest to kill some robbers; since these are the robbers that have the zombie head two sidequests can be finished simultaneously.

LHzu9ve.jpg

While killing animals in the area the Outskirter levels up for the first time, we’ll just let him specialize in two-handed weapons.

IqsppHb.jpg

The most appropriate perk for the Outskirter to pick turned out to be Lunge.

BlF79yq.jpg

During one battle Rada picked up some grenades; this might be a worthwhile skill for Victor to have.

yw13dSF.jpg

WZJyRPk.jpg

At any rate, to finish the two sidequests the group needs to return to the Lake area.

UGM6ZYE.jpg

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
That moment where Victor said to Outskirter "You're my slave"...that's some Planescape Torment shit right there (nameless and Dakkon)

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Part 4: Exit Hillandia

Back at the Lake area the location of the robbers is now marked on the map; the fight is against a big group of level 6 enemies so p. tough.

2WJMWDO.jpg

5KH9RMR.jpg

One of the enemies here even wields a chainsaw.

IMduQAq.jpg

There was a lucky drop of a suit of heavy armour after the battle… I guess this is governed by the Luck stat.

UNi7THM.jpg

The Outskirter will be the one who wears this type of armour.

UgswPPe.jpg

Now the two sidequests can be turned in.

kwlp1tq.jpg

Rada now levels up for the first time; Steel Swirl perk seemed most appropriate.

cBOfRKj.jpg

Back in the town Victor now buys some steampunk armour and a musket.

j8VxzCE.jpg

SoIP5UM.jpg

The zombie head must also be returned.

adofB9X.jpg

wcm9Nku.jpg

The rewards are a good amulet and some magic rings.

rLOQZhp.jpg

k2PT3a9.jpg

The rewards for returning the book however are just some gold and experience.

QcoLPAf.jpg

ZkBTRQj.jpg

With these sidequests finished Victor can now return his attention to finding Telle.

DKsvbBL.jpg

A ticket needs to be bought from the Dwarf cashier after which the train can be taken to Meadows. However, there is a slight surprise.

L7lTc3K.jpg

suVbboZ.jpg

Just as the group is about to board the train, some mages appear about of nowhere to accost Victor.

49yMVc5.jpg

OlSFr9N.jpg

Now the group is supposed to run and flee on the train.

JUNIM7G.jpg

r6jB8zb.jpg

i0Z5v7O.jpg

UdsRP8L.jpg

Thus Victor leaves Hillandia.

bESoNZc.jpg

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
There's no option to turn it off in game.

I see "setf ~r_npc_brighten 0.600000" in a config file though but no idea whether it's related.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom