Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Redacted

Subjects Past, Present and Future of the Son of Horus, there will be no collapse.

The victory that was won in Kadesh shall be remembered as the prologue to rightful Kemetian hegemony over all lands. A just and fair rule in the name of the Gods.

These "Sea Peoples" are weak, and like the tide, they shall wash against the ground of Kemet, but return to the sea from which they came from.

Soon, The Pharaoh shall restore order to all lands, in the name of the Gods.

2BNmgDZ.jpg

Pharaoh Userkheperure Meryamun, Son of Horus the Great, Son of Ra, Blessed of Osiris, Dearest to Isis, Lord of the Two Lands, He of the Sedge and the Bee, King of Upper and Lower Egypt.

It is by the will of the Gods that all is made manifest. It is by the Pharaoh's hand that the will of the Gods is done on Earth. Praise be.

gBkJZjh.png

The scribe has committed a mistake and has been flogged a hundred times for it. Perhaps he is merely fond of my Grandfather's reign?

Is there any argument aganinst the fact that Kemet is not only the most advanced, but strongest civilization as well? This is because Ptah blesses Kemet with knowledge, rather than the ignorance seen in barbaric civilizations.

Unlike a certain people I could name, Kemetians have long know the benefits of synchronous rowing, we don't have to be taught about it by some silly greeks.

This is the span of Ramses III Userkheperure Meryamun's domains.
VpZl1Nh.png

QqDTTGg.png

ViapGuC.png

Wcf0nPi.png

Is there any doubt of our hegemony? Kemet is the oldest of the greatest civilizations. Kemet stood the test of time, and it will never truly vanish.
Eppm25A.png

DbfDibL.png

The minor potentates show their submission to the wish of their Father, the Pharaoh.

H2Id1QH.png

A face-saving way to cover the fact they have no knowledge that could be exchanged with us, for they are primitive savages living in hovels and huts, while we live in great buildings of brick. Do they even know that you can get more out of a boat if you synchronize your rowing?

The Pharaoh's best scribes, wrote down the situation, as according to the Pharaoh's best scouts.
The borders of Ta-Mehu are threatened by the Nine Bows - an alliance of foreign seaborn invaders and invaders from the west, the accursed Ribu - gods drown them.

The Pharaoh (Praise Him, Son of Horus!) Himself is located there at the present moment to crush those upstart insects. However, their warriors are strong and hard to fight. The fighting will be hard, but we believe the invaders shall be crushed, their men enslaved, their women taken to warm kemetian beds and their spoils taken back to their true owners.

6SOgGjQ.png

By Decree of the Pharaoh, let it be know: Every fighting man that can be spared from Kemetian Garrisons, is to head north towards Canopus. Let the Nine Bows know the true power of the Gods of Kemet, and their servants. To obey this decree is to obey the Gods, in the name of the Son of Horus. The Pharaoh has step upon the Nine Bows, and will do so again.

0FtCrTH.png

The situation in Canaan is grim. The Nine Bows threaten Gaza, Askelon and Ashdod, our subjects cities in Canaan.
To the northeast, Hazor finds itself menaced by a powerful barbarian presence.

Our subject king at Byblos reports the Nine Bows are also present close to Ugarit, and engaging in combat against the Hatti. Already rumours of large invasion forces in the territory of the Hatti have reached the cities. The governor reports that he trusts in the proficiency of his brave and honorable garrison and entrusts his safety in the Pharaoh, but alerts that possible attacks may happen in case Ugarit falls to these new invaders.

The governors and subject kings of Canaan request immediate reinforcements from the Son of Horus. Perhaps they should have revolted less against His Majesty and paid more respects, if they desired more men to man their walls against invaders. Any harm on their heads is the price of their rebellion against their benefactor. Any salvation, is a gift that proves the Pharaoh's graciousness.

Last edited:

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
u5jGmF3.jpg

VCbQ7xH.png

From a fragment of an inscription concerning the tenacity and wisdom of Nebuchadnezzar in battle against the Hitties in 1175 BC:

I have sixty gods at my right hand, sixty at my left. I am the son of Marduk, who is the light of the gods. Marduk whose 50 names are inscribed on the tablets held in the sacred hall of the exorcist. With his wisdom have I been blessed. Like a great bird I will encircle you. With a lion's cunning will I sniff you out. With the strength of a bull will I crush you.

I don't actually wanna war with you but my guys ended up close to yours so I need to pretend it was all according to keikaku and i totally scared you off.

4FANsVC.png
9P7aKMS.png
:thisisfine:

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
Transcription of a charioteer reporting the discovery of a number of odd scrolls to the priests of Ur in 1165:

To ensure the safety of his peoples had Nebuchadnezzar sent out many chariots and runners into the deserts of the south, to search for any enemies with war in their hearts. One of these chariots indeed came upon a strange group. This group lived in small huts, and although they did not have war in their hearts their hearts were sick with many questions. Questions against our gods and against our king did they raise. They spoke of queer imaginings such as what they called the "nature of being." Being of sound judgement our charioteers slaughtered these strangers to the last for their insults against our gods and king (who is as a god). As they were setting fire to the huts one runner did discover a chest filled with a number of scrolls. Knowing it to be outrageous that such a group of lowly nomads could read or write, the charioteers thought the scrolls may have been stolen from one of our sacred libraries, and brought them back to the priests of Ur for safekeeping.

5FEkNKD.png

9GquQn8.png

fgXoe39.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom