Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's get Underrail on GOG.com

pippin

GoG does not release incomplete games, so yeah, you will have to wait until an actual release.
However they were against dlc until very recently, but I do support their opinion about early access games.

Unwanted

Hatred

Unwanted
GoG does not release incomplete games, so yeah, you will have to wait until an actual release.
However they were against dlc until very recently, but I do support their opinion about early access games.
Thanks ! I actually want to wait for the full release because otherwise I end up playing it even though I promise myself to wait.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Thanks ! I actually want to wait for the full release because otherwise I end up playing it even though I promise myself to wait.
Just give it a try, a few first areas, a couple of level ups, what could go wrong?

:troll:

garren

Arcane
Patron
Come the fuck on people. The reason this or Serpent in the Staglands haven't been added to the store yet is because the games are unfinished.

The quality is more than enough. As we near release, you should see the games popping up in the store.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Voted and lubed my anus for some quality brofisting with my bros.
OtTCqwx.gif

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'll be honest, the game doesn't really look like my cup of tea, so to speak, but I gladly added my vote! Your effort deserves it.

Serus

Arcane
Patron
I'll be honest, the game doesn't really look like my cup of tea, so to speak, but I gladly added my vote! Your effort deserves it.
Not your cup of tea ? Apart from the fact that it doesn't include a party, it has everything you could want from a good crpg. Well except gay elves*, buttsex and pretty grafix.

*Any elves for that matter at least unitl junkyard. :D

Edit: i also voted, i already own it on Steam but a GOG version should be done.

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2

:negative: Did you not like Fallout 1 or 2?

I did, but isometric, fixed camera RPGs are hardly my favourite RPG sub-genre. That said, I greatly enjoyed Dragonfall and even vanilla SR, recently, so take that "not my cup of tea" with a pinch of salt. (disclaimer: don't try this at home, not literally. Tea with salt is disgusting and will make you puke).

Ladonna

Arcane
Won't both of these be available directly from the devs DRM free? I thought I saw that somewhere...

Voted them anyway. You cannot have enough DRM free releases.

himmy

Arcane
Already voted for both Underrail and Serpent in the Stagland a while ago, as I have a rare disorder that prompts me to check the GOG wishlist every few weeks or so.

Voted. With steam going completely nuts all hope is on gog. Also all my hope is on Underrail.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom