Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's Get Overpaid! (FM2014 LP)

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Someone needs to leave their fedora in the locker room and start passing to the strikers. Maybe you guys wouldn't have lost the match if you did your job. :decline:

tindrli

Arcane
no videos bro, screenshots are just fine...

i wonder are gifs possibles or that new format cube or something like that

yeye

Augur
I knew I'd regret not using the pass first preferred move. :oops:

Carrion

Arcane
Patron
Do you still need substitutes?

Name: Carrioncha
Birth Date: 5/5/1995
Height in cm: 176
Weight in kg: 72
Nationality: Finnish
Right/Left/Both Footed: Right
Position: Winger
Number: 12

Preferred Moves:
Runs With Ball Often
Attempts Overhead Kicks
Argues With Officials
Cuts Inside
Shoots From Distance

Stats (1-20)
Adaptability: 9
Ambition: 18
Loyalty: 15
Pressure: 9
Professionalism: 18
Sportsmanship: 4
Temperament: 15
Controversy: 14
Dirtiness: 16
Important Matches: 12
Injury Proneness: 3
Versatility: 7

Drew

Savant
Maybe not so soon™

261626110c261764e095d2f84e34fa7f.png

Drew

Savant
Let's kick off our next match against FK Austria Wien with a scouting report.
b19fbe191f4fb93758a29b8293524f63.png

They beat Rostock 2-1, another German Third Division team.
So, we can definitely come out on top if you fools play a solid game.

Set ourselves up with a fresh starting lineup.
c9d156cf07522c503e2e78d967b3e274.png

Predictions at odds with each other, likely due to our mishandled second game.

578ea6695c24b7f69eb59ec89b8fea8f.png

Let's get this game underway!

Pregame talk had no affect on anyone, so I didn't take a picture of it. Bunch of unmotivated cunts you all are.

Just after 22 minutes, spigot bear mishandles the ball and scores an own goal.

9442dcd2495c9d2735189fb9d605c0ce.png

One of their players picks up a yellow, but otherwise, the game is bland through half time.

Because I think it'll help, I tell you all you've been unlucky. I really think you just all have larger egos than skills.
757ff6b3312f8e2b050028e068087596.png

Just before the 50 minute mark, they score again.
9442dcd2495c9d2735189fb9d605c0ce.png

I thought our defenders were supposed to be decent. Damn.

We manage to get on the board with a quick intercepted pass and turnaround just before the 80 minute mark.
6d51fba29dce1519f8d047f98f070782.png

Other than Volly managing to pick up a yellow just a few seconds before the game ended, nothing else of interest happened.

Full time stats show a rather one sided game.
74859319db2cab663d9444d76abc956e.png

As a result, I'm not too displeased with the outcome. Kashmir picking up the PoM award made it easier to say this.
7f718a6617cd73314076d9c02e6170fe.png

So, I guess to everyone outside the game, we got shit on. :lol:
1341a1c37cab1e7a4efe540901d9b3d5.png

Captains are selected a few days later.
3e14d36b454708c9073edbd5488502da.png

Last edited:

mondblut

Arcane
This team is doomed without Roflstomp Mondblutian.

(faux edit: just noticed I originally wrote "with Roflstomp Mondblutian". telling :D )

Football Manager rolls it stats from 1 (abysmal) to 20 (astounding). However, I think it will work better if I allocate the majority of the stats stats, to be appropriate for the positions.

Why do you hate fun?

Don't forget Roflstomp Mondblutian comes with PA 200.

Name: Roflstomp Mondblutian
Birth Date (preferably between 18-23 years on 1/1/2014): 06.06.1996
Height in cm: 210
Weight in kg: 45
Nationality: Faroe
Right/Left/Both Footed: Right
Position: ok, if strikers are taken, then AM
Number: 69

Preferred Moves (Pick up to 5, See Below):
tries killer balls
places shots
curls ball
tries first time shots
plays one-twos

Stats (1-20)
Adaptability: 20
Ambition: 1
Loyalty: 20
Pressure: 20
Professionalism: 20
Sportsmanship: 1
Temperament: 20
Controversy: 20
Dirtiness: 20
Important Matches: 20
Injury Proneness: 1
Versatility: 20

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
More like Min-Max Mondblutian. :M

I thought this LP was abandoned. I'm delighted to be wrong.

disk failure

Educated
1rt24lF.jpg

In an overly long pause between the matches, Agnes Failure spared some time to talk trash about his teammates for the local newspaper.

Another loss for your team Agnes, the bookmakers are starting to have a hard time believing you'll escape relegation into amateurs and enthusiasts this season.
Well, I don't know about that, I don't bet.

Okay, so what do you think is the reason behind your team's miserable performances?
I think it's the strikers again. It certainly isn't me, I can tell you that.

Your own coach called you a bunch of egotistical cunts deprived of talent, you yourself have questioned the finishing ability of your strikers on multiple occasions now, both Azira and Ulminati have questioned your ability to make a straight pass, certain members of your team are under some serious doping scrutiny, and recently Spigot Bear, your keeper and captain, found himself under fire from several of your teammates. Would you say that, after only 3 pre-season friendlies, the atmosphere in the locker room is already poisoned beyond repair?
There is poison in the locker room, but I wouldn't say we don't get along. Azira and Ulminati are great guys, we share women and spank each other on the ass all the time, but when it comes to their ability to receive the ball on the pitch, it's like playing with a brick wall. The other day, against Wien, I created three clear-cut chances with my brilliant passing for Ulminati, but he just couldn't keep it down. I might as well be passing to a wooden plank.

I believe it was Kashmir Slippers that created those chances, not you.
Who? You obviously weren't watching the same game I was watching.

You know, there is talk that your team's recent acquisition, Roflstomp Mondblutian, was brought in as a replacement for you. It seems your coach is not satisfied with your efforts in the field, especially in defensive duties. Apparently, you don't seem too bothered to actually make a run for the ball, and statistically your mileage is way below that of other midfielders in your team.
Nonsense. I'm not there to run. I make others run. No, I think Roflstomp was brought in to shore up our faltering offensive abilities, but personally, i'm not too sure if this new Peter Crouch model of terminators will be any more effective than our present attacking lineup.

And what about your captain? He certainly doesn't seem to be bursting into flames from self-confidence when he handles the ball. I heard one of my colleagues call him Jelly Hands Spigot.
Well sure, the ball slipped from his hands a few dozen times so far, and we might have conceded six or seven goals because of it, but that's no reason to publicly crucify the man. I heard they were going to upgrade his hand-eye-foot-torso coordination firmware, so I would expect he'll be chewing those fifty-yard shots for breakfast in no time.

Thank you for your time, Agnes.
Thank you, and before you go, I would like to take this opportunity and say that it is both an honor and a privilege to play under such a great coach, a visionary with a thorough understanding of player's psyche, whose motivational speeches repeatedly force tears to my eyes.

praetor

Arcane
if you still need subs:

Name: Huehuehinho (full name: Jesus ASSis Humburgueso Gaidereria de Heplerao do Cristo)
Birth Date (preferably between 18-23 years on 1/1/2014): 2/2/1992
Height in cm: 183
Weight in kg: 138
Nationality: Brazzers
Right/Left/Both Footed: Both
Position: Winger/Wingback
Number: 98

Preferred Moves (Pick up to 5, See Below):
Looks for Pass Rather Than Attempting to Score
Marks Opponent Tightly
Runs With Ball Often
Plays One-Twos
Cuts Inside

Stats (1-20)
Adaptability: 15
Ambition: 10
Loyalty: 20
Pressure: 5
Professionalism: 1
Sportsmanship: 10
Temperament: 10
Controversy: 20
Dirtiness: 20
Important Matches: 20
Injury Proneness: 5
Versatility: 20

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom