Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's deck into the BLOODNET (Undead Version)

ghostdog said:
emo-emot-smug.gif
I didnae make this for nothin' now!
smug.png

Teepo

Scholar
This LP is quite masterfully written, so I understand the lack of updates. That said, please continue!

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
You should let your bloodmeter fail at least once so we can see the bad ending.

(it's actually pretty hard to avoid - it's a soft time limit, you can only make it worse, not better).

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Damn you people , you make feel really bad for abandoning this.

Oh well, I still have saves and screenshots... :troll:

Nyarmith

Educated
Man, this was an amusing thread 3 years ago and I can still remember it. Crazy.
You really ought to finish what you started, or just start over.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Project: Eternity
After reading this unfinished LP for the second time I decided to play this awesome game. Hope I don't get frustrated before finishing it. Any tips not written here?

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Don't wander aimlessly, save often and search everything, make your way in the Hellfire club early.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Always save before moving to another area. Time passes only when you travel in-between areas. In many cases you may venture into an area and realize there's nothing to important to do there, if that's the case simply reload.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom